What's the next n64 game that should be ported to pc?

what's the next n64 game that should be ported to pc?

Attached: zelda-pc-port-e1647984747602-1280x787.jpg (1280x787, 200.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ryandwyer.gitlab.io/pdstatus/
youtube.com/watch?v=G-H0J-D7lOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did the n64 have any good games? Seems like people only talk about the same 3 games.

Goldeneye or Perfect Dark with online multiplayer, even if you have to use gameranger or something to get games going.

The human eye can't see past 24fps at 16:9.

Perfect Dark is 71% done decompiling.
ryandwyer.gitlab.io/pdstatus/
So hopefully we get a PC port with all sorts of enhancements by late 2023.

yes

mario banjo and zelda right? What else is there? It's not like playstation where everyone had different games

Battletanx. Please.

Attached: 1647731737237.png (960x720, 254.78K)

Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Imagine if someone modded Conker's model to have a realistic squirrel penis that comes out when he pees and if they made Berri naked haha

Attached: file.png (242x539, 108.02K)

doom 64
turok 2
wave racer 64

wave race, f-zero, pilotwings, doom, cruisn' usa, extreme-g, snowboard kids, san francisco rush, star fox, turok, top gear rally, densha de go, castlevania, bomberman, blast corps, body harvest.

They already made an HD version. Berri looks... OK.

I was gonna say, any of the good FPS games. There's already a KMB mod for both, but the hardware fight it a lot apparently.

Personally I would like Bomberman 64. That game could benefit so much from new player levels and improved graphics

yeah but its an original xbox exclusive and isnt emulation for that pretty much dead

>doom
>turok
already ported
>cruisin usa
please don't mention bad games, cruisin usa is as deep as pole position on the atari and it sucks

Also worth noting, despite being called "uncut" it actually had MORE censorship in places.

cruisn usa is legit.

nfl blitz you friggin moron

>ryandwyer.gitlab.io/pdstatus/
A native PC version of Perfect Dark would allow us to go so much further. Fix bugs, implement real M+KB controls, and the reshape the games into something not limited by N64 hardware. Imagine more props, more interaction, Chicago having actual civilian NPCs like they planned, being able to go into the Pond Punk club populated by civilians. They could even add this music to the club. youtube.com/watch?v=G-H0J-D7lOY

It's fucking awful.

multiplat.

Superb taste.

yeah but did the other versions have kurt warner?

is this shit 60fps yet?

I'm trying to think of N64 games that either don't emulate well, or would actually benefit from a native PC port, and I'm running short since a lot of them already had improved ports to other platforms. Hybrid Heaven?

If we didn't have the Goldeneye leak, or that official Perfect Dark HD release, I'd have been game for either.

Same for the Turoks, but Nightdive's been working on those. Hopefully Turok 3/Rage Wars see the light of day one day.

I played so fucking much of the multiplayer in this and its sequel. I wouldn't mind simply a new one.

Still sucks Cruis'n Blast didn't include copies of the N64 games as a bonus.

Road Rash 64

>I wouldn't mind simply a new one.
God, I fucking wish.

>have n64
>play mario party, goldeneye, banjo tooie multiplayer, sports games, bomberman 64 multiplayer, mario kart and diddy kong racing, smash, and pokemon stadihm with the boys
>have ps1
>play some random jrpg no one's ever heard of alone while biff from 4th grade calls you a fag

>blast corps
>mystical ninja
>mario kart
>wcw vs nwo games
plz

A new game (or spiritual successor) with larger multiplayer maps and 8-32 player support would be fucking great. There is still nothing that plays like it.

Yeah, but I'm not holding my breath, either. Realizm demands all tank games made in this age of high-fidelity graphixxx be huge fucking empty fields and not fast, arcadey fun where you grab hovering powerups.

Megaman 64

How do I play Sin & Punishment with accurate mouse aim? It didn't work when I tried it on the emulator with a true mouse aim option for golden eye and perfect dark.

Paper Mario 64

>If we didn't have the Goldeneye leak, or that official Perfect Dark HD release, I'd have been game for either.
If anything i'd be excited for the potential of the HD assets being ported to potential GE/PD pc ports.

I know how but since you mass replied I'm not telling you.

I knew for a fact that this would be someone's reply. I bid you a good day, liar.

bomberman 64
goldeneye
perfect dark
jet force gemini
sin and punishment
starfox64
sarges heroes
majora's mask
I think those are the games that would benefit most from being free of the n64, either for better performance or better controls (or both). there are other games that would be nice to have, like kirby64, paper mario and the mario parties, but they all emulate fine and I don't think would benefit as much from a port. I would also have said glover but we're getting that piko port in a couple weeks so hopefully that's good

banjo kazooie
goldeneye
mario kart 64
goemon

Funny thing is that most of the beloved N64 library has active decomps. I fucking swear with how slow N64 emulation is progressing we'll get native ports of every game people want to play before we get amazing emulation.

I mean other than the nice QOL changes, these PC ports are really fucking lame

>these PC ports are really fucking lame
Howso?

(And that's a good thing)

Attached: 1629160229235.png (2005x2236, 2.01M)

The fuck were you expecting?

n64 emulation is fine, only problem is with some broken transparencies which angry lion has fixed.

smash, so rollback can be added
or goldeneye/mario kart

however majora is likely to be the next major thing that's reversed

These games are only good because of nostalgia.

Attached: stop.png (134x126, 30.53K)

VR version of Ocarina of Time when?

how come only n64 games get decompiled?

because the full potential of being completely open source and built from the ground up is never really realized. I mean with the Mario 64 PC Port, that was hyped up for a good month, but nothing really lived up to the potential of it being on PC. Most of the mods were just ports of existing ones and there were barely any new ones that pushed it to its limit. With this zelda one, is there anything to be excited about that's currently being worked on? Any ambitious mods or expansions at all? Because it's just so boring after the first time

they're relatively small and simple enough to do
with more complex games, the job is much bigger and then there's all the stuff the compiler does to optimise things which makes things hard to follow

The games are relatively simple compared to today. Nintendo fans also have the necessary autism.

there's a decomp for Minish Cap going on too

I just want 60 FPS OoT and MM. That's literally all I need. The PC port can do it with a bit of rework.

Yeah, I don't mind the QoL stuff because that's pretty cool. Especially if there's some good HD textures and high quality audio as well. I just hate when people overhype it like it's some holy grail when it's just going to be a straightforward port

The thing about Mario 64 is that it doesn't exactly lend itself to interesting mods. You just get... more Mario 64. But with an FPS game like Perfect Dark, you've suddenly got the freedom to start doing AI rewrites, and fixing bugs, and generally polishing the game's design.

Starfox. Give people the ability to make custom stages, and that's all the Starfox you'll ever need.

baste

Attached: 1649135160110.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

>You just get... more Mario 64
and raytracing.

>You just get... more Mario 64
Not inherently a bad thing.

Castlevania 64

>mario banjo and zelda right?
Those 3 categories alone account for 16 games

Is the OoT port worth playing yet and free from that gay Discord server?

Unironically this