Why was it so hated?

Why do nihilistic millennials criticise this game so much not realising it is pure autistic kino

Attached: 5D3F085B-7B88-4E94-85F7-7B223D211FBD.jpg (300x168, 15.78K)

It was only hated because people skipped the "spin-offs" and thought they waited 15 years for a sequel to kh2. If they played the other games, they'd know that KH isn't very good anyway. Either way, I enjoyed KH3 a lot and think it's the 2nd best game after KH2

Wasn't worth 14 years of wait

I'm a autistic genZ fag who played every other game in the series. It's not that good. The combat mechanics are generally fucked and pretty much every Disney world that isn't Monster's Inc, Toy Story, and PotC fucking sucks. The last 2 hours or so are a kind of lame boss gauntlet followed by "lol we had to cut this area because Disney being autistic hurt devtime, sorry" and a dogshit ending.
The DLC is pretty fucking good but that doesn't change the rest of the game being mid-tier at best. Still better than 3D and BBS, though.

they're bad people
even politically speaking millennials were arguably just build the wall soulless contrarians, /pol/faggotry happened plain and simple

It was a mediocre conclusion that ended up not even being a conclusion and only muddled things even worse. Story is practically indecipherable at this point even as an autist who followed it until now and the gameplay is middling.
Not to mention the awful world selection for the most part

Because it's a bad game

as someone who played all the spinoffs, the writing in this game is insultingly bad.

This.

It's a good game. It's just not *that* good. It committed the crime of being a very overhyped, overblown, OK game.

Attached: 548905849058940385034.png (636x544, 362.9K)

this shit ruined the combat. you can technically skip it but it felt like the pacing was based around it.

Attached: fuckyou.png (1200x675, 1.06M)

This. Unironically the common denominator for everyone that hated the game is that they didn't play the "spin-offs"/non-numbered entries. So they go right from 2 to 3 with no knowledge of what's going on.

I played every game and KH3 is mediocre.
suck my dick

>pure autistic kino
maybe if the story pacing wasn't the worst in the series, which is saying A LOT

Because we actually grew up with the series and know what's good about it. Unlike you zoomer fucks who play it for "le ironic kino xD"

Wrong faggot. The issue was I played all the fucking spinoff and in the end, they all got about 10 minutes worth of reference each.

>Crabs of the Caribbean
>Good
Na faggot

The worlds were soulless as fuck

>played through the main game
>battles were so easy that you could sleep through all of it
>played Re:mind
>it was so hard that I just gave up right away

The worlds and writing were mediocre in every "spin-off" game as well, so tell me why is KH3 the only one that gets hate?

>spin-off
You answered your own question. The games between 2 and 3 were always portrayed as stepping stones to tide people over so when the game that everything's been leading up to turns out to be mediocre at best of course people are more upset.

wtf are you talking about every game in this series gets hate in that department. kh3 just takes it to an all time low. none of the characters act like get did in the previous games, theyre all just wooden boards with nauseating dialogue and the"happy" ending was incredibly undeserved and shoehorned

One of the biggest complaints about the later spin offs were the fact that all the KH related story was crammed into the end. KH3 did it too

Pretty much how I felt about it too.
2's climax blows 3's out of the fucking water. It also doesn't help that 3 was becoming too anime in terms of acting to the point it felt alienating as a KH1&2fag
>Autistic Japanese mouth noises
>Look at someone, nod, then go "Mmph!"
>Awkward breaks/pauses in sentences because Japanese have a fucked up direct
>Unrelated, but the direction for Sora's VA sounds even worse and more retarded than in 2

Honestly I think it's mostly that Sora's VA has gotten way too old for the role and I don't know why Nomura is too autistic to replace voice actors
A 33 year old trying to sound like a teenager/young adult is just painful
Same with Donald Duck's VA who was in his 60s by the time 3 came out, you can tell the poor bastard's struggling through every line

Because it takes itself too seriously, just like 2 did. 1 hit the sweet spot for silly fun, and the combat didn't try so hard. 2 goes full anime edgelord, and the combat is insufferably tryhard and ends in this terrible place where it's annoying and gimmicky rather than good. Only actually good combat to come from 2 was lingering will, and that was mostly because the boss straight up forces you to do nothing but the basic dodge/roll/jump/block/attack, and it's really well tuned as a result.

Worse combat that BBS, why they can't just stick to KH2's combat is a mystery to me.
It also felt a bit content sparse as far as worlds and bosses go, although worlds do feel pretty distinct moreso in 3.
Also why the fuck did they bring back gummi shit?

>and the combat is insufferably tryhard and ends in this terrible place where it's annoying and gimmicky rather than good.
Imagine being filtered this hard
This is exactly why Critical Mode was Japanese only for two decades

osaka team combat
terrible writing, terrible worlds

basically anything after kh2 was just crap. kh2 was the last good game nomura was involved with

if your knee jerk reaction is to always reply filtered and git gud at any criticism, please do everyone a favor and kill yourself

It wasn't given as much importance plot wise as the other numbered games. Felt like another "spin off" game that served to tease what's coming next. That being said it was still fun to play, and exploration was improved from 2

Calling something "tryhard" is not valid criticism beyond making you sound bad. Especially when a common criticism of the game is that on base difficulty you can get through the entire thing with just basic combos and some magic, same as KH1. Nothing outside of Critical Mode forces you to use all your tools which even then are not difficult to master, as someone who gold crowned the game on Critical.
I'm sorry you're this mad for being shit at games that aren't even hard. I'm sure you're good at something else in life. Hopefully.

>Also why the fuck did they bring back gummi shit?
KH3 has the best Gummi ship mode

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.1K)

>writing a paragraph to confirm my point
yea just kill yourself

I accept your concession

that's kino though

>Wasn't worth 14 years of wait
user did you not play all the other kingdom hearts games that came out during that time?

I never played 3 but i unironically had more fun with the gummi ship in 2 than the main game

It had the least annoying version of it, it was not the best anything.

no man it's not a haha funny Yea Forums joke, you're obnoxious cancer, slit your wrists

people were hoping that the games would be good again instead of the endless garbage of handheld games

Both TWEWY games are pretty damn good.

Attached: 1629425489368.jpg (1052x744, 176.21K)

Sora is much more stupid than his KH2 counterpart
Less aggressive too

lmao didn't take much to make you start babyraging
remain butthurt

Wasn’t he just creative producer for both?

Sora has been lobotomized in every game after KH2 and I have no idea why.
A lot of series tend to do that with a character for some reason

The movement was good
Retain the movement then give KH2's option variety, thanks

felt like the game was tiptoeing around not making disney mad

i'm telling you what your shit parents apparently never did, you're a cancerous waste of a life, kill yourself

Nomura proved that he’s still got it by helping to create NEO. I just wish that he would bring that competency to KH.
He’s still decently involved in their creation and concepts. Shoka in particular was a character he helped to come up with and she’s one of the best in the game.

Kinda? Since Frozen was involved
Everything about that title is a disaster

>he's still raging this hard over someone calling him bad

Attached: 1521587891477.jpg (807x802, 74.47K)

stop posting and kill yourself, it's the most good you can do in the world

all of them were midcore at best.

Based on everything we know they were. It's why frozen world had a lot of cuts and why the organization doesn't actually fight until the very end and just monologues at you, because Disney stipulated less violence

what do you mean. millenials are the only ones who like KH

No, I don't think I will.
My mere existence making someone this asshurt is satisfying enough as is

Attached: sausage.jpg (682x682, 48.85K)

>frozen is once again the source of all bad
Why, just what the fuck is up with this shit

your fantasy headcanon is as worthless as your life, kill yourself

Attached: 1523243295117.jpg (680x675, 71.12K)

kill yourself

lol no

because the release was fucking abysmal with the game being too easy even on hard with no critic mode and force attraction moves on you, slowing down the gameplay. the patch after release sorta fixes all of it but having to pay 30 dollars more for definitive edition was very Jewish.

I skipped most of them and it made the game more fun, absolutely. But then at the end you literally CANNOT progress without using one. I killed like 10000 heartless waiting for it to continue but it refused.