Find pic related in the mountain tops

>find pic related in the mountain tops
>think it's an easy boss because I'm doing decent damage
>one shots me over and over again

what the FUCK is up with the mountain tops and EVERYTHING doing 30% to 100% of your HP in a SINGLE, one, 1, (1), uno, single fucking hit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiUObucHgc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Viglet.

are you fighting a deathbird or a death rite bird?
it's two different bosses

>frostbite boss
>do 10% of its hp
>boss frostbites me
>does 50% of my hp
nice game

get more vig you fucking vigorlet

why does every eldenigger find the need to make a new thread about every enemy and item in the game?

How much vigor do you have?

You want an easy boss, try elden ring the mariner, his fight was so lame i kinda felt bad for killing him in such a brutal way, i should have allowed him to hit me at least once

Attached: Elden-Ring-Tibia-Mariner-YouTube-1068x601.png (1068x601, 794.1K)

Just wait till you get to haligtree

it's not even that bad.

If you didnt beat the game with

Sometimes I wonder how much of the exponential damage enemies do late game is due to actual damage scaling versus that bug that was discovered where enemies reusing animations causes a bug in the code that causes damage to apply every frame.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiUObucHgc4

Attached: korone math.gif (220x220, 1.72M)

>Him
>As of there's only one
>Pretending he isn't copied and pasted 3 or 4 times

I'm at 36 VIG

The one that drops a spikey staff, don't fucking tell me there's another one

>go into a "post ur troon" thread
>half the thread are shieldless halfnaked girls
I always think to myself
>these are the same retards that complain about getting one shotted by rats
If you wanna run around naked, expect to get raped regularly

Mariners might as well be regular mobs with how slow they are, I don't think I've ever died to one

or maybe they should have been dungeon mobs only since they are copied and pasted

Yeah that's a Death Rite Bird. They're the variant that spams the absolute shit out of ghostflame, and they're much harder than the regular Death Birds. There's one in Caelid that drops their poker, one in Liurnia that drops its ghostflame wraith spell, and one in the Mountaintops of the Giants that drops its guardians' spear.

>36 VIG

Attached: 1649057717362.jpg (400x400, 31.53K)

pic related is my build

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220404211331.jpg (3840x2160, 738.21K)

Am I suppose to pump that shit to 50 or something

I've only killed 2 of these things, the mountain top one that just fucked my shit and killed me 10 seconds into the fight with a one shot attack at one point. The one in Liumia was tough but not anywhere near as bullshit as this one

you need to have at least 60 vigor so you get 2 shot instead of 1 shot

Shut the fuck up vigger!

Where the FUCK do I get runes? I'm fighting the draconic tree sentinel at level 57 because all of the enemies drop fucking pocket change.

Go to War Dead Catacombs on Radahn's beach and backstab the respawning soldiers over and over.

Attached: 1648623377538.jpg (576x962, 218.01K)

>one shots me over and over again
When I fought this thing it didn't respawn after it killed me. Is that not supposed to happen?

you look like a child who couldn't make up his mind about what he wanted to be for halloween

They only show up at night, you have to pass time until night.

Attached: 1649112898097m.jpg (857x1024, 151.38K)

It's an optimized build, not fashionsouls

>dont pay attention to your resistances or armor
>get "1 shot"

oh my goooood duuuuuuude my fashion souls experience is being compromised

gotta extend that playtime SOMEHOW haha

Do the white face Varre questline and find the bird cheese

>omg why am I dying

Attached: 1648040433824.png (1337x753, 963.41K)

cheers mate, saved

this is missing the bleed/rot buildup on ARC right?

>Marionette Soldiers

Why?

why are you making shit up in your head and acting like it's true

more like why are all the mobs doing retarded levels of damage

Is this faster than killing the two soldiers near the Cealid Divine Tower grace site? Those guys drop just over 1k each but man is it tedious. Do people really just fuck around the lakes for like 10 hours building their characters?

Nothing in FromSoft games does "100% of your health in a single attack". Everything deals a set amount of damage, and these are RPGs so of you have not leveled hp enough you will die to it.
Its not the games fault you went full glass cannon, you willingly did that, which means you should accept that everything will kill you instantly.

literally the worst actual possible summon you could use against melania

>36 VIG

Attached: critters laughing.gif (500x276, 383K)

36 vig is pathetic lmao
You realize you get more hp per vig point after 40 than before it? You realize 60 is the soft cap?

>Do people really just fuck around the lakes for like 10 hours building their characters?

Did you not go to the volcano?

Its clearly not a bug and whining about damage is retarded when the game gives you the ability to survive any hit in the game easily. Simply level vigor and stop whining.

>Nothing in FromSoft games does "100% of your health in a single attack

Attached: hhmmmm.gif (200x222, 2.13M)

Oooohhh noo, how dare FromSoft copy a miniboss like every other game studio ever! We need to hold FromSoft to much more unrealistic standards than everyone else

>You realize you get more hp per vig point after 40 than before it?

That's not true though? 40 is the first softcap and your HP gains get cut in half after that.

there is 2 physick tears that prevent one shots. you dont even have to change your build or anything, just drink it before a fight. so tired of shitters not even looking at their inventory.

jesus why would they make you have to waste so many levels on vig

So, it's a miniboss now, not a boss. Way to move goalpost, alright

Because unlike old Fromsoft games this one expects you to be at Level 160+ by the time you fight the hardest bosses. Because the world is much bigger.

40 is not even the first soft cap, since you get more hp per vig AFTER 40 than before it. Soft cap means the point after which diminishing returns start.
That does not happen with VIG and several of the other stats until like 50+ or something.

getting 2 shot at 60 vig isnt much better

Mariners are basically just Nito. They just seem lame next to the fucking spastic anime shit other bosses do.

I got to the manor and did the contracts, killed all of the snake snails and the boreal outrider knight. I felt like my weapons were weak so I went around finding maps and caves for more smithing stones. I went into the valcano and got the cloranthy ring +1 and fucked off to go level up because I was like rl43 at that time.

>using noob potion
you didn't beat the game

>frostbite boss
>tells you to chill out

Gut gidder

just use holy pots, it's not even hard

Death Bird is such a rad fucking design. Blew my mind when I first encountered it.

and then I visited Caelid

>36 VIG
I have 40 in Liurna right now

Attached: 1648434392006.gif (224x336, 955.56K)

Something about the fucking deathflames he shits out makes them hit like a fucking truck. Definitely bullshit. Why does this game have so many flame types anyway? Regular (fire giant) flames, Godkiller black flames, Deathflames, Bloodflames, FUCK. FUCK THIS GAME

They arent doing retarded levels of damage. The game is longer therefore mobs at the end and players at the end are higher level than in earlier souls games. If you thought 40 vig is enough because if was enough in earlier games, that's on you. Its not the games fault you're a bit dumb.

>get to boss
>deal less damage to boss than boss does to me
>butthurt
Lel

What does any of that mean?

Game is about burning a tree, gotta have flames for that. You also forgot frenzyflame.

Yes. It is a fact. Are you too retarded to understand basic facts?

I ended my first run at level 130 with 45 vigor. By the times I got to the mountains I had 40. The thing is I was running a sorcerer. I did a lot of range and sometimes swords. If you were a dex build with wolfhound step and all then you'd have the maneuverability to get away with vigor that low too. But if you're not ranged and not able to teleport around the battle, you need to be able to soak more. Because a brass shield won't cut it.

looks like it's not working very well kek
fashion souls is for good players

He is pain in the ass
>I'm at 36 VIG
You will have a great time

Optimized to die really fast

You actually did not play the game.