Good licensed Anime games

I'll start, pic related was fun and made me live the fantasy of the show.

Attached: Full_Metal_Alchemist_2_-_PS2.jpg (1513x1000, 398.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never played the 2nd because the first was fucking awful

can we post any good licensed game sense they are so rare

Attached: king kong.jpg (188x268, 10.3K)

Why was brotherhood so mediocre? The pacing is a mess, the escalation just isn't there, the entire premise and plot is obvious from the beginning, the characters already know what's happening early on and just reveal things to you that they think you don't know but they clearly do.

The manga is better, even though the original anime adaptation was very different from the manga it was more fun.

Sure why not
Yeah the first one was bad but give this a try it's waaaay better

Wolverine for the 360 was great.

oh hell yeah that game was great for what it was

Attached: mad hairy man the game.jpg (315x445, 31.28K)

Because it
-Rushed the fuck out of the manga's first 25~ chapters to get the stuff 03 already did
-Started with a terrible anime original episode that sucks away most of the mystery that the manga built up to over years
-Condensed the ishval flashback into ONE FUCKING EPISODE
the first anime is also greatly flawed and made some stupid fucking decisions but I find it more interesting than brotherhood when brotherhood butchers much of what i loved from the manga, which is better than both of its adaptations

My favorite Wii game as a kid
Plus I loved the movie
And I still do

Fuck forgot the image

Attached: 5EF6C0BB-576A-41A3-8599-956E3F738BBA.jpg (726x1050, 665.06K)

Is this anime any good?

easy to get into but I stopped thinking about it the day I finished it.

depends brotherhood and the 2003 version are different in their own right.
personally I prefer the 2003 version because it's a little bet darker and ends on a kind of sad note if you don't watch the movie connected to it.

It's a "you had to be there" kind of anime. No point if you're not watching it in the mid '00s with episodes split into 3 parts on youtube and then jamming it to AMVs of the show with linkin park songs.

>No point if you're not watching it in the mid '00s with episodes split into 3 parts on youtube and then jamming it to AMVs of the show with linkin park songs.
good times

2003 version was the first anime I ever watched from begining to end. I thought it was excellent. The brotherhood version had worse pacing and directing, but the primary reason I didn't like it was because I was no longer 15.

It's a huge shonen trap. Not as good as contemporary ones like jjk or demon slayer, but loved because it was far better than shit like bleach, naruto and one piece which were really popular at the time. It's immensely flawed and the worst problem it has is it's really boring.

Damn. I see it come up alot and thought it might be good.

It's a very underwhelming series that I don't know why it's still popular around places like MAL but the plot twists are obvious, any tension is immediately distilled with blatant ass pulls, the antagonist is basically a joke, the fights are 100% forgettable. It's not really worth it these days. Plus 2000s anime has aged like milk thanks to early digital adoption. It's one of the worse offenders for quality.

Attached: tangerinevsinosuke.webm (800x450, 2.13M)

Honestly just read the manga. The original anime caught up with it and came up with a completely original ending which honestly kind of sucks. The second anime on the other hand just rushed through (and even skipped) some of the early stuff that was already covered by the original anime.

Thanks for the info.

2003 has early 2000's kino intros. My favorite is the third one.

I didn't get it. Is Equivalent Exchange real or not?

Attached: 1625837019606.png (957x685, 731.01K)

Alchemy isn't real.

I remember getting to the part you can pick partnering with Roy, Armstrong, or Rita and if you partner with Roy he just destroys all endgames enemies you encounter while he's around by himself.

I really liked Brotherhood, but I haven't read the manga or watched the 2003 anime.

Haven't played it in a while, so how do you get it and can you still get it from a vendor in the United States?

Ready steady go is the best FMA opening

oh yeah that game was super cool

Golden Time Lover is a close second.

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
thread theme

Attached: 1637024394300.gif (220x220, 892.18K)

also i heard the jojo fightan was pretty good.

I watched the first 11 episodes of the OG series and got burnt out fast, which should I watch

Brotherhood may be more your thing if your willing to try

Both series are kino. Anime died around 2006 but FMA being one of the last ones, it's a fair demise.

>Olivier Mira Armstrong wrecking shit not giving a single fuck

Attached: 1648522088742.jpg (815x546, 58.27K)

he was a great character still is in my book

Attached: o765is.jpg (640x480, 39.65K)

I love Bleach Versus Crusade game.

>Sequel never ever

I personally liked brotherhood and I read the mango. Brotherhood is closer to the source material and 03 does its own thing after a certain point both decent in there own rights. Just watch Brotherhood though, and if you like it give 03 a try

I'm willing to watch the original. I was watching for the wrong reasons
yr old me
>>Notice QT indie art girl
>>Indie art girl says I like FMA
>>better check this out.png
>>watch 11 episodes within 2 days
>>Didn't get laid

>This couple of episodes on the anime
Post yfw

Attached: 1466822599208.png (700x992, 73.01K)

if you have the time give it a try just remember it was the 2000s

Im currently without a job so I have too much free time :/

focus on getting another job then user it isn't going anywhere anytime soon you can always comeback to it

I prefer gold time lover and rain

Is this game based on Brotherhood story? 03 is utter shit.

>includes BONUS DVD with the first two episodes of SEASON TWO of the hit TV series!
What's with old games and this need to slap random badges on the cover? This is featuring danter from the devil may cry series tier.

Seeing a Yea Forums thread so fucking contrarian that it's trying to say 03 is better than Brotherhood convinced me to not take any opinion on this board seriously.

>This is featuring danter from the devil may cry series tier.
what?

Is the PS2 Orphen game any good?

SMT Noctunre's cover had a "featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series" slapped on the cover

the only good thing about brotherhood is the manga

What went wrong?

Attached: 2rjgMnZx1ssk6i4_1280.png (765x564, 284.68K)

>according to contrarians having 25 episodes "rushed" is worse than having 25 episode of full fanfiction and a poorly adapted first half full of non-canon edgy shit like a girl getting raped just because
kek, lmao. rape, hitler and the nazis are all shit.

>Not as good as contemporary ones like jjk or demon slayer
Your bait has to be somewhat believable, you can't lead with statements like that buddy. Just a tip for the future

Motherfucking Danteh on SMT lmao?! I will buy your game now!

Attached: 1639155462528.jpg (1920x1080, 301.02K)

Shit senpai there's no way you're over 18.

Shit, senpai; there's no way you can notice sarcasm.

Attached: 1647833343295.jpg (779x439, 37.2K)

You'll just have to cope, FMA is bad.

Attached: rising scorching sun.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

Remember, old good, new bad. Always.

Relax kids, they're both bad. Even if you saw them on Toonami.

>You'll just have to cope, FMA is bad.
and yet you post Demon Slayer

It's a much better, more memorable anime. That's correct. But you don't like it because it's new ;)

Attached: there is something you must cut.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: robtech.jpg (354x500, 184.54K)

based

user tell me you don't actually need subtitles in your anime.

No audio on Yea Forums :)

Kino coming through!

Attached: 1516862420076.jpg (640x905, 86.49K)