Master Duel

Why aren't Fortune cards getting support. It's not fair.

Attached: FPWJWbBXoAoiiGj.jpg (300x300, 27.52K)

Cult tax

One day, you'll be as cute or sexy as the other archetypes, Fortune.
But this year is not it.

Attached: 1638603270607.gif (200x200, 83.21K)

There's a long list of archetypes that need support, stop bitching.

That will come after Solfachord support.

I just want Caly's tits in my face.

Piercing Damage is the true Galaxy Brain play

Attached: 1569561508778.png (447x489, 198.03K)

Man I don't know how to use these despidan cards.

Comedy, tragedy, and that other one. They just seem to do nothing half the time. Even Albaz I summon him and nothing triggers. What's the deal with Despia?

like rose decks

Can someone explain this or was it just a bug? So I see that equip cards always target the monster they equip to even if they don't say "target" on them, so I get why he was able to activate the comedian, but then why did the Comic Hand still work? Is it like he negated the spell for just the moment of activation, then the negation went away, but the equip stays on the field, so it then went to my control?

Attached: toon hand.png (1600x720, 1.35M)

>drytron
>drytron
>drytron
>crooked cook stall
Gold is shittier than usual today.

Its never a bug, 9 out of 10 times you misunderstood something

>follow some deckbuilding advice given by user
>it actually works and improves your deck tremendously
this was literally months ago but thank you to the Cydrafag who suggested I put Machina Citadel in my Meklord deck.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.5D's.full.2062968.jpg (848x1200, 1.29M)

They have conditions that have to be filled if you are trying to fusion summon. If you are only summoning albaz to use your opponents card as fusion material then you need to make sure one of the fusion monsters can use that card first. Dramaturge is special summoned if used as fusion material. You can use dogmatika cards to dump your fusion monsters into the grave to activate their effects too. Right now you will have to pair them with something else for them to be useful.

What are the SR staples?

where did everyone playing go? was the migrate to mahjong real?

Dead hours, user.

That's what I always assume, but with new cards and cards that don't see much play it becomes more likely to be a bug. And there are bugs in this game. Like Toon Black Luster Soldier gives you the option to special summon him even when you lack the tributes. Or The True Name if you mess around with the text box you can get some Japanese text that says something about card names.

From the top of my head
DD crow, Skull meister, gamma, waking the dragon, mirror force

>promotion match
>on a big win streak
>win the coin toss
>brick
>set and pass
>opponent is a fucking Lyrilusc Tri-Brigade nigger
EVERY FUCKING TIME WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT

Attached: eeae0071c95e5f02290a79f9fcdf03b61527a6f1_00.gif (320x180, 379.93K)

New update came out that is lame as hell.
>"new" battlepass that takes way longer to complete at higher ranks
>you get more gems for completing it, but it costs more to compensate :)
>new cards just gave drytroons more fuel with baroness
>quest gem amount nerfed
>new solo shit doesn't give starter decks
This game is free money if Konami doesn't keep fucking it up. But they keep FUCKING IT UP.

Any other Toon players noticed that Toon BLS has a weird bug? It's not even game breaking just annoying. Sometimes the prompt to special summon him comes up even if you lack the conditions to do so. Clicking on it leaves you with an empty screen/box and you have to cancel.

Attached: TBLS.png (300x445, 295.04K)

SEA hours

IF I SEE ONE MORE HALQIFIBRAX INTO AURORADON I WILL LOSE MY MIND
AT LEAST BEFORE THIS UPDATE I COULD COPE WITH "well maybe they'll do an emergency banlist if this continues"

>battle pass cost 600 gems and gave 600 gems back
>battle pass now costs 800 gems and gives 800 gems back
>this is somehow worse
If you somehow think the improved battle pass is worse when it gives more crafting dust and still pays for itself you're either fucking retarded or some ADHD zoomer faggot

Attached: ash.png (848x897, 360.39K)

>Why yes, I play Gusto with Tri-Brigade. How could you tell?

Attached: 1611713756127.png (2500x1250, 1.92M)

It was mentioned 4 posts above yours.

Is it just me or do people surrender a lot more now that the deal damage mission is a thing? I've literally only got to attack my opponent's twice this month. Glad I already finished the deal 9999+ damage 20 times mission.

Waking is UR.

You're just wasting time if you know you are already going to lose.

I use Meklords too, should I throw in Citadel? Unsure what to remove.

It's not you
People are surrendering more
Jokes on them though I got the win a duel mission

I spent 8k gems on a pure melffy deck and its worse than my worm deck

Attached: 1599888422427.jpg (320x320, 26.97K)

>some people actually keep crafting the same cards in hopes of shiny/royal versions

Attached: clowncard.jpg (720x720, 50.87K)

Huh? There's a little dude in there, I never noticed

>Or The True Name if you mess around with the text box you can get some Japanese text that says something about card names.
I use Prohibition as a cheap called by substitue and it has the same thing where if you type in something into the prompt then delete what you typed it just shows an error message in japanese lol

what the FUCK. I never noticed this either.

at least you can cope by splashing them in the furry brigade

Attached: 1649129295493.jpg (1200x1000, 210.38K)

Sounds based to me. When you've got the perfect deck for you, why bother with anything else. As long as you're not wasting real money on it.

This archetype is so forgotten that I can't find any recent decklists.
What the fuck can I change here to make it more playable?

Attached: PP.png (726x564, 1.06M)

I love playing Aliens.

Why yes, I do make Baronne with Starry Knight, Starry Dragon and Normal Summoned Ash.

Attached: comchuter.jpg (1080x607, 51.84K)

why bother? its just a worse version of a meta deck.

I think I've only used Ash for a synchro summon once, by summoning King Calamity during my opponent's turn with Synchro Call after Ashing them

Attached: SOVL.png (1440x810, 1.19M)

Just use pank and ash.

Falen of Albez seems neat, if I wanted to make the purest deck for him what would I run? Does he have support cards missing or is it safe to try rolling for him now?

Yeah just look at him in there, all smiley and stuff
Wonder if he knows most people thought the helmet was the face.

I was thinking of ice dragons prison my bad.

Yes. He's missing a ton of important cards. In 6~9 months he'll be a better Aleister.

>Spent 10k gems from the event
>Gets two copies of each necessary URs for the first 5 x10 packs in a row
>Spent the rest just UR farming because the deck was already made
>Got about 300 UR points after the rest of the copies

Oh yeah.
It's about to get Clown World up in here.

Attached: 016884613.png (224x225, 126.7K)

Whelp guess I just hold out on it, not going to bother with the trickle content.

>Win coin toss
>win match
>lose coin toss
>lose
wow great competitive game guys

Maybe they designed TBLS that way BECAUSE people thought the mask was the face on the original BLS as well?

Just alt f4 when you lose the toss if you care about winning. Clearly Konami doesn't give a fuck since they haven't fixed it by now.

the real game is best of three for a reason

>Want to make a video guide on a deck because all of the ones on Youtube are frustrating
>Going over every card in the deck, combos, and then some
>Realize it'll end up being 10-15 or even 20 mins long
I want to make sure I'm covering everything properly, but if I do it's easily gonna be 10-20+ mins. Would anyone even want to watch or bother clicking a deck video that long? I don't even watch "deck video guides" that're that long...

Attached: sanguhhhh.jpg (370x388, 73.57K)

>"new" battlepass that takes way longer to complete at higher ranks, you get more gems for completing it, but it costs more to compensate :)
It pays for itself the same as the old one and gives you considerably more dust you fucking retard.
>new cards just gave drytroons more fuel with baroness
Fucking what? Drytrons don't Synchro you mongoloid.
>quest gem amount nerfed
This is the only legitimate complaint you have, and even then it's nice to actually have things to aim for and not just "win three times".
>new solo shit doesn't give starter decks
Not even a third of the original ones did, and if you're actually asking for more Herald saturation, you need to kill yourself now. Actually complain about shit that matters like the banlist being the same, or how they didn't add in a considerable amount of support that exists in TCG and OCG that came out before other shit that's already in MD.

Attached: 1635369569373.jpg (640x480, 46.36K)

It's sort of like that, yeah. Although on the original BLS I think that's more because of the bizarre color of his skin and the poorly chosen background that makes it blend in to it.

Just do a simple deck list, explain the overall game plan then break down the nuances. That way people wanting you to get straight to the point are happy and people trying to get a better understanding are happy.

BLS Envoy of the Beginning even has a red glow coming from the eye holes of his visor as though there are demonic eyes in there. And the irises of the visor eyes on Toon BLS are red. I really love that little guy though with his rubber hose limbs, his smug smile and his chad stride. Toon art in general is fucking great.

>tfw had this happen with 4 people recently
>was running a suicide deck and just wanted to go first to be able to get it done faster
I just wanted to complete some missions quick and get back to all the work shit I have due

This is a decent Link-3 card and you should consider using it.

Attached: soldierofchaos.jpg (421x614, 68.48K)

I once watched a 50 min video on a deck guide once

Jesus. Did they at least update the banlist or tease any new events?

how can we revive the hype?

Dust or keep?

No

I'm amazed more people don't run him, I don't run link climb in this game but I used as a decent option when spirals were out of hand.

Forgot to attach pic

Attached: file.png (1129x664, 925.01K)

Just split it into two halves. The basic core cards of the deck, and the basic combos, then an "advanced" section with the more niche cards and the cards like the Nibiru or whatever that aren't mandatory for the deck to function.
Also, yes I would watch a video that long if the info seemed good.

Attached: z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg (628x628, 43.45K)

I cant do 3 monster with different name

>smack something
>Ban whatever is left.
>link 4 into usual gay boss monster.

Attached: 1648734158368.jpg (354x422, 41.05K)

What the hell kind of deck are you running? Blue Eyes?

>Goes through a billion useless special summons that can't get rid of Ra or stop it from killing him next turn.
>Summons Borrelsword
>OH SHIT IM FUCKED
>He uses its effect to put Ra in defense
>Borrelsword's effect cuts a monster's ATK in half, which doesn't apply here
>Kills himself with battle damage

Why can't Drytronfags READ?

Attached: keksword.png (1280x748, 2.06M)

>tarnishing the pure gustos with tri-troons
Disgusting.

Blue eyes can use him pretty easily, though, and he does well there since he gets his protection.

by mixing in krawlers and maybe an actual good ritual monster

I'm thinking of running Ra, advice on cards?

>update
funny joke

keep it

Run Gizmek Uka + Torrent Barrier Statue

because you have a soul and are ok losing if it means you can use cards you like aesthetically?

You need to take these from my trade binder. These whores have been sitting here for 3 years!!

Attached: Who plays these part 1.jpg (2301x3147, 1.72M)

I would suggest against it. Make a new account to test it out if you must. The reason you see a million more Dark Magician/Blue-Eyes players than Egyptian God players despite them being equal in nostalgia and status is because even compared to those decks the Egyptian Gods are absolute shit. Don't waste your gems/crafting points on them or you will likely regret it.

How do your builds look? Never considered running citadel, but he could be a good option

Attached: Who plays these part 2.jpg (1755x2495, 1.37M)

Im running an expensive numeron/Ra deck. If you really want to , just look up a few decks

Was thinking of putting it together with Shaddolls but I want to use Tarotrei because I pulled her in royal finish

are there any essential fusion monster to have?

banlist when jesus fucking christ

>"new" cards

Attached: 1648924130320.png (1890x1367, 1.69M)