Killer7

Thoughts?

Attached: Killer7.jpg (600x800, 64.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suda51.fandom.com/wiki/Killer_is_Dead_(story)
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
youtu.be/z_TaXGODDNE
youtu.be/ZjYxTjpCwzw
youtu.be/SGx52YyqbYA
youtube.com/watch?v=M8JzA2B5Z7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kino

fav game.

le quirky reddit game for midwits

Every time I mention Killer is Dead someone brings this up. Are they similar games or do they just share developers?

Kino game. Simple and fun. There's a lot of nonsense that amounts to nothing but it holds up. First time I finished it was last month.

shares the same developer and the same art style, also some people thought that it was a sequel to killer7.

Kinda overrated but still fun

Suda's best game. I hope we get a director's cut someday.

Attached: 1630950027768.jpg (800x600, 85.29K)

Also for a while there the devs were on a streak of games about assassins.

Sequel or spiritual successor? I know literally nothing about Killer 7 other than what you just told me. Do they have similar gameplay or share characters/story?

Experimental puzzle game that ain't for everyone.

>Sequel or spiritual successor?
Neither.

Love the game, but the gameplay isnt my cup of tea. The puzzle aspect of it is nice but good lord is the early part of the game a slog.

>the gameplay isnt my cup of tea
the gameplay sucks, even with kb+m
it still goes into that starfox 64 level of memorable quotes and the style is pretty nice

fun game
blind nigga with the headphones is busted

Not perfect but is better than 90% of movie games in terms of creativity and interest.

Only good Suda game so far

Kino, but gameplay sucks shit

really good, i don't know where or how the fuck suda got the idea for a supernatural political thriller, but it's excellent

Attached: 1530566544626.jpg (208x294, 17.33K)

Is this and The Silver Case worth playing?

Attached: 1634350126172.jpg (240x220, 30.5K)

yes

>Neither
Then how the fuck did people mistake it for having anything to do with KiD?

Literally the greatest game about politics ever made.
Similar themes, similar graphics, has Killer in the title, same developer. Makes logical sense. Too bad the game is shit. The best part of Killer7 is the story and settings while the gameplay is only ok. The best part of Killer is Dead is the gameplay while the story is garbage.

suda games in general are extremely hit or miss
personally I wouldn't recommend a single one of his games to anyone but I do love killer7

there's this
suda51.fandom.com/wiki/Killer_is_Dead_(story)

What nonsense?

everything that makes the silver case a game and not just a VN kinda sucks
and that goes triple for the 25th ward. great game but holy shit is it just out to waste your time if you're not using a guide

>The best part of Killer is Dead is the gameplay while the story is garbage.
And if you play with the English dub, you get to hear Patrick Seitz screaming in pain occasionally, giving the player war flashbacks from his voicework in Rising Storm.
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

I know it'll never happen because Capcom has the rights to Killer7, but I also wish we could get a director's cut. Look at the early trailers it feels like there might have been a lot more going on originally. I saw an interview where he said that 2/3rds of the game had to be cut out.

youtu.be/z_TaXGODDNE

youtu.be/ZjYxTjpCwzw

Attached: emir.png (1341x915, 1.56M)

midwit game but "omg le kino" becaus of style over substance aka reddit bait

filtered so hard

Its too good.

Solid but it's really clunky to actually play. It excels in presentation and writing but the first level is really unclear in how you're supposed to actually go about things, the Smiths powers are hardly explained (mechanics wise, I remember being clueless on Kaede the first time), and it just is kinda bad.

do you have actual criticisms or are you being contrarian for attention

Don't make me say it again.

he lets the fear of being associated with certain groups control what media he consumes, truly an npc

>mechanics wise, I remember being clueless on Kaede the first time
Not only is all of it written in the instruction manual, the gimp practically spells these things out for you.

My friend pretty much said the same thing. He was hyped to play it but then returned it to me after only one night because he couldn't figure out how to break the rocket at the beginning of Restaurant Fukushima. When I told how and that the manual tells you he acted like I it was the craziest thing ever to actually read how to play a game.

who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/SGx52YyqbYA

Attached: samantharapingharman.png (1281x997, 733.82K)

I haven't yet played this and I love suda's other games (nmh, shadows of the damned, lollipop chainsaw inb4 nooooooo that's not a heckin suda. Got into his kinos a bit late. Thanks for reminding me to play this and killer is dead.

Attached: MARGARET.png (352x432, 133.65K)

>instruction manual
That's one of those passage of times things, I played the PC version.

I had a few friends growing up who would always skip cutscenes and dialogue and then immediately after get stuck. Drove me crazy watching them play.

Did they patch Iwazaru out of the PC version?

it might genuinely be Dan
Dan's the reason why Harman's wheelchair bound at least, probably fucked up his head too

It's his best game unironically, but you will probably be disappointed by the gameplay if you liked his action/hack and slash games.

When did Dan but Harman in the chair?

It's definitely the kind of game you want to experience at least once. It's really unlike anything else, for better and worse. But it really is Suda's magnum opus, played it after being disappointed with NMH3 and I'm glad I did. It's such a weirdly mesmerizing game, even if I don't understand what the hell happened in the story or some of the characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8JzA2B5Z7I

Attached: 1524712054648.jpg (750x903, 71.79K)

Garcian for not going a round
a disgrace to BBC everywhere.

before the events of the game naturally
there's absolute tons of shit that happened in the killer 7 "bible", like how harman's been alive since the 1800s and that Kun Lan was born as a grown ass man

so what do i play after killer 7?

>No... It wasn't me, it can't be! It's all a misunderstanding!

Attached: 1632097700576.jpg (596x353, 36.74K)

If you want more similar sudakino, do these:
>Silver Case, then Flower, Sun, and Rain, and then The 25th Ward

no more heroes is his magnum opus

Suda's eternal regret and nightmare knowing he peaked with this game and never made anything half as decent and never will

Harman used to be the dominant persona of the group, but at some point Dan had rejected him and attacked out of revenge. Garcian absorbed Harman's persona to save his master's life, but left his body as a comatose husk in a wheelchair. The reason why Harman only acts normal when Garcian enters the room or when out in the field in Sunset, is because he has to transform into Harman like he does the other personae.

Based Dan

Dan is the coolest, but he is slightly less cool when you find out he used to run human trafficking/organ harvesting in Seattle before being set up.

That makes him cooler.

I think he was only over there because Harman lost a chess game I think

>played it after being disappointed with NMH3 and I'm glad I did. It's such a weirdly mesmerizing game, even if I don't understand what the hell happened in the story or some of the characters.

Damn are you me? NMH3 felt like it just missed a lot of what make Suda Suda, like NMH3 felt like the Travis NMH1 Travis wishes he was.

I forgot about that, that's right. I think that has something to do with why he wanted revenge. I get the timeline mixed up of when Harman absorbed Dan initially. I think he might've died at least three before the game starts.

Adore it, easy top five Gamecube game for me. If you have it unlocked Play on Killer8 mode, coolest Hard Mode I've ever seen in a game . I hope to one day set up a Killer7 display, hope to get some cast signatures on my Japanese copy.

Attached: Killer7 Comics.jpg (2016x1512, 1.31M)

The Capcom producer already said he wanted to do it. I'm just not sure how it'll turn out without Mikami and 2022 Suda

>the PC version
You didn't really play it.

I used a controller rather than mouse and keyboard.

PC version is literally the definitive way to play it.

Is that the comic?

go away retard