Comfy Nintendo Switch thread

>Your country
>What are you playan?
>What are you excited for?
>Any hidden gem that you can rec?

Attached: 1649128265312.jpg (600x337, 76.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKJPrOabVI4
youtube.com/watch?v=qXRiFN8qH9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada
Link to the Past on emulator, one of the best games I’ve ever played, I can’t put it down
Xenoblade 3
I can’t say at the moment.

Based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 210753.png (529x649, 347.94K)

When will they make Xenoblade icons? I want a Reyn profile picture.

>Your country
Portugal
>What are you playan?
Clearing samurai warriors 5 on hard
Sunbreak for sure
Monark, basically a persona 1 type story with a pretty weird combat system and gameplay loop, you need to find notes and get info on people to get passwords, get into lockers and computers and shit which is super dope, if you're a megaten fan you might like it, i had a great time with the game, surprisingly good psychological horror jrpg

>Your country
Brazil.
>What are you playan?
New game plus on Xeno 2 and also Samurai Warriors 5 both in Japanese.
Xeno 3.
Pic related. It got a western version some months ago I think, it's called labyrinth of yomi.

Attached: 2020102320345000-4BFBB4E4EDE8968B213F15DA81ADCDB9.jpg (1280x720, 249.59K)

I'm loving the new Kirby game

>>Your country
Mutt
>>What are you playan?
Last game was RF5, sucked but I beat it for old times sake. Don't recommend.
>>What are you excited for?
Xenoblade 3
>>Any hidden gem that you can rec?
Nothing really "hidden" for me.

>Your country
Mexico
>What are you playan?
Triangle Strategy
DQHD
Cotton

Man no wonder Yea Forums is shit, it's basically a third world underage shithole now

Attached: 1637157022901.png (400x434, 90.1K)

>out of all people it was the Mexican who started the /pol/ tier shitposting
Take of that what you will.

Attached: 1638551382422.jpg (575x416, 59.58K)

Definitely check out link's awakening next. I miss top down Zelda kino.

Mutt
Thinking about starting Pokemon Legends
MK8 DLC and TMNT Cowabunga collection
No hidden gems

Isn't this a general thread? Like nothing against nintendo, but you could just make threads in /vg/
We don't see Sonyfans make this kind of threads all the time

The remake?

They’re too busy being schizos and freaking out over Nintendo than actually playing games.

i want to buy a switch, when can i expect some kind of price drop or bundle deal so i can get both a switch and some games for a lower price?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8.27K)

I say this as a Nintendo fan, they probably won’t drop prices, so if you have a good PC, emulation is always an option.

>House of the Dead Remake is up for preorder for $20
Should I?

>Your country
Canada
>What are you playan?
Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair. Strong recommend for DKC Returns fans. On sale for like $10 right now.
Rocky & Rocky Reshrined, Momodora Moonlit Farewell, Cotton Fantasy and TMNT Shredders Revenge.
I will give a recommend to Cotton Reboot for shmup fans but when it goes on sale because base price is a bit high.
Touhou Luna Nights for a Metroidvania with a twist. Heavy use of time stop and not the "designated area" puzzle kind but full Dio fuck em up kind.
Pheonotopia for people who want Zelda II but bigger, beautiful and more polished. You can get lost in this world.
Iconoclasts for a story rich action puzzle platformer.
Finally Ender Lilies for a gorgeous, haunting Souls-like Metroidvania with Aria of Sorrow collect enemy abilities sort of way. No soul grinding either, you find bosses/ mini bosses to get abilities.
Most of my recommendations are cheap but go on sale for even cheaper so keep them in the back of your head if you are not enamored.
There is a pretty good shameless Zelda-like game going under the radar called Ocean's Heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKJPrOabVI4

Don't if you have AMD unless your OS is Linux, switch emulators hate AMD.

I just hacked my Switch again. What game should i play while no one buys my Switch?
Im downloading the new Kirby.
The last game i played it was BOTW 4 years ago.

Attached: coffe.jpg (225x225, 6.9K)

just buy a used one, i got one for $180 bucks in perfect condition, although i don't play with joycons so the drift might be an issue

If you can find an older model switch you can hack it and then play games for free. It's better than emulation imo because you get games for free the same except that you don't have to deal with any bullshit that is inherit from emulation. I swear to god every switch game thread there are several "does this run on yuzu?" or similar posts kek

How are you guys hacking your switch? is there a EZ guide or something similar?

I don’t know, I never tried. I was just recommending an option.

If you need one asap check out your local video game stores and pawn shops. I buy alot of my switch games at pawn shops because I can jew them down on prices

Just insert 2 paper clips on the joycon socket, do a fusee gelee, install a custom firmware, install sigpatches and install the games.

>Your country
Canada, but not proud of it after the last few years.
>What are you playan?
New Super Luigi U.
Not excited, but curious as to how BotW 2 will turn out.
Splasher. Also, don't sleep on Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It's not a hidden gem, but a lot of people overlook this game because it's "another" platformer when it's actually one of the best games I've played in decades.

>Your country
Burger
>What are you playan?
Dragon's Dogma
Sunbreak
I got LoFi Ping Pong, I don't think I can rec it on Switch since apparently the other versions have a lot more, but for $3 it was a fun enough little rhythm game.

Are AMD cpus ok?

>Cotton
Oh hey another Cotton fag in the wild.
Usually it's just me Excited for the new game coming next months? Cotton Fantasy.

Attached: Cotton Fantasy.jpg (1280x720, 175.25K)

>Burger but why does it matter
>nothing, waiting for Chrono Cross and the Gundam FPS network test on Friday
>13 Sentinels
>Gnosia even if I shitpost using it in 'bad translator' threads

Attached: YDRyznol.jpg (640x640, 119.71K)

AMD > Intel
Look at share price of both companies if you want to see by how much

>I swear to god every switch game thread there are several "does this run on yuzu?" or similar posts kek
it's because there are armies of third worlders on this site, user. On top of that, you have brainless zoomers that cannot work their own own phones, much less the simplest and most user friendly emulators to date.
The answer with RyujinX and Yuzu is always "if it boots and doesn't crash you can play it to the end" and "if it doesn't work on one, try the other"
I haven't used my Switch in like a year although I still buy the games I want to play, like Triangle and SMT 5.

Attached: lightning.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Yes.

this isn't 2005 anymore my friend. I had a 9700k, emulated great. I now emulate on a 5900x and it works better because it's just a better CPU.

Attached: ts12.jpg (2498x1440, 828.07K)

Another Cotton fag here. Reboot was amazing. Are the Saturn Tribute games fixed yet?

I beat Tropical Freeze a few weeks ago, tried playing again last night to get puzzle pieces I'm missing, not sure if I wanna do this...

Canadia, eh
SRW V
Xenoblade 3, Pocky and Rocky
Voez, Deemo, Ender Lilies

Does anyone want a friend to play Mario Kart/Party?

>>Your country
USA
>>What are you playan?
thinking about buying another year of online so I can get some characters into elite smash, max out my bells in animal crossing, and dtry out the new DLC tracks. Might be worth it, although my money is extremely low right now.
>>What are you excited for?
>>Any hidden gem that you can rec?

>USA
>Mother
>Metroid Prime 4
>Play Famicom Detective Club 1+2

shit, i sent it before finishing.
>excited for?
New mario kart 8 DLC IF they put more effort into the look/feel of the remade tracks.
Otherwise, Bayonetta 3 and possibly more pokemon snap content. I loved that game.
>hidden gem
pokemon snap probably. it was really good. I also enjoyed Doom 3 but it is the BFG edition which I guess isn't quite as faithful to the original and messes up the nuzzle flashes from gun shooting.

I have a 6700xt and some games just refuse to be played on it. I don’t use Linux anymore. The only game I emulated from start to finish was smt v because I like to support games that I like and it’s easier to turn on the switch and buy whatever I’m interested in.

I miss AC but at the same time I didn't like NH that much so I'm stuck between going back to it or just keep ignoring it
Also excited for Bayo 3 and Mario Kart tracks too, based user

oh well, see, I am talking CPU and you're talking GPU. Yes, AMD GPUs suck balls for emulating.

>USA
>I was playing Arceus but I have my switch packed away right now (trying to build the confidence to escape from abusive boyfriend, packing away)
>Metroid Prime 4, also looking forward to finding the time to try Earthbound
>pic related

Attached: 3316019-5745316906-EGS_BeastBreaker_VodeoGames_S2_1200x1600-8065704f6f04f6e086da0010f7a8186f.jpg (720x960, 168.7K)

>13 Sentinels
user... That game is absolutely fucking amazing. I loved the living SHIT out of it. Stay away from 13 sentinel threads in Yea Forums they are all just endless shitposting from people that for some reason really despise this game (yet never played it)

Not sure but I am avoiding them because they charge remake/remaster prices for emulator trash advertising it's save states & rewinds like they put in work.
I don't ask for much either, Cotton 2 is a pretty game that doesn't need much enhancement. Just give me Cotton 2 or Boomerang in English, higher res & 16:9 widescreen and you'll get my my money.

Attached: Cotton_2_Saturn.gif (400x300, 3.57M)

>hidden gem
How on earth is an official Pokemon title a "hidden" anything? Are you ok?

I said I would buy their games if they took them off the Snoy machine so I bought it. Will still emulate it if possible, but I got a physical copy for my shelf I guess.

Australia
Playing Mario Kart time trials
I hope House of the Dead remake is good, but it looks kind of shitty. I just expected it to have point and shoot controls like a light gun, but apparently it just has gyro, so it'll basically be like playing the game with a mouse. Maybe they did a good job... dunno yet. Out in a few days.

Honestly Puzzle Pieces are not that fun or rewarding. They are for a certain type of completionist so don't burn yourself out trying to grab them if you don't care.
I recommend Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair if you are looking for more Tropical Freeze style goodness. It's on sale for like $8 right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXRiFN8qH9Y

Attached: Yooka_Laylee_and_the_Impossible_Lair_cover_art.png (270x321, 181.39K)

Oh yeah there is no 5900xt derp, only 5900x my bad.

That’s basically any video game thread.

I wonder if people who emulate just have this need, this urge to announce that they emulate or if this is merely a case of "you only see the ones you do, there are far more that emulate yet don't announce it 24/7"

Canada
Aminal Crossing
nothing
Battleship. The PS4 one as well. They are two different games but they are both very fun.

>you only see the ones you do
Meant the ones WHO do. Fuck me I need to sleep.

Not to the extent that it happens on 13 sentinel threads. It has an actual dedicated hatebase of anons who make it their life mission to go on an online crusade against this game in particular.

>latvia
>some xeno def ed left to finish
>xenoblade 3, bayonetta 3, botw 2
>13 sentinels switch port is out soon, beat it on ps5, its amazing