Attached: oh dear.jpg (300x300, 11.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/180Bf8EUuS6z
youtube.com/watch?v=1zl1L0oWVoU
youtube.com/watch?v=OjHOmV0p5zc
youtu.be/P4m7oddvklE
youtu.be/H6xxbywRjaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no no no no argh argh no arge no no stahp argh no no no argh stahp argh no no no argh stahp no no no no argh argh no arge no no stahp argh no no no argh stahp argh no no no argh stahp no no argh stahp argh no no no argh stahp

Don't destroy them! They're the only things I have!

vocaroo.com/180Bf8EUuS6z

>GOT A SCIENTIST HERE...
>HE'S GOT A LOTTA PICTURES OF GIRLS WITH DICKS!

SHUT UP FAGGOT!

SQUAD

Attached: HECU_beret_model.jpg (250x366, 13.63K)

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Houndeye_HD.jpg (250x324, 15.02K)

I can't hear it, for some reason. The link isn't working for me

ʷʰʰʳ
ʷʰʳ ʷʰʳ ʷʰʳ
ʷʰʳʳʳʳ
ʷʰʳ

Attached: lecrab.jpg (900x900, 48.82K)

that's some sick beatboxing at the beginning

MY
ASS
IS
HEAVY

*Tink tink tink*
Also how do I shrink text

Attached: grenade.png (276x397, 87.17K)

embedded vocaroos haven't worked in a while now, just open it in a separate tab

Nvmd, I got it working. Thanks, user

why do the guns in HL2 sound like shit when the original game had near flawless sound design

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6.24K)

Attached: ShrinkRay.png (1023x767, 29.4K)

What's this from I remember hearing it somewhere.

he cute

Oh, and, before I forget: FUCK YOU

Attached: 024345603246.gif (265x480, 258K)

WOOWISHIKA
WOOWISHIKA

Attached: Capture.png (845x721, 297.17K)

HOI

MUH PUM BIT DIT DIT

Attached: file.png (200x325, 54.61K)

FREEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: Capture.png (776x579, 909.57K)

PRUNE JUICE!
DO YOU SUCK DICKS? DO- DO- DO YOU SU- DO YOU SUCK DICKS?
*LOUD FART*

the crunchy shotgun

Attached: w2PNPwzdwPgeMUh5.jpg (742x610, 42.53K)

What want pray ?

Attached: shigeru-miyamoto-satoru-iwata-gamecube.jpg (790x627, 83.96K)

I
GOT
ALIEN
BOGIES
IN
MY
ASS

>you can never know the truth
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

do you know who ate ALL the doughnuts?

Look Gordon, Ropes! We can use these to kill ourselves after we dilate!

MY
ASS
IS
HEAVY
*chrrk*

MOVEMENT

Most of the original was stock sounds
Samples right down to the OST

This got me way more than it should have

Attached: 1467329490818.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

You can never know

DOCTOR
FREEMAN
PLEASE
TO
THE
ASS
LAB

>NO, I REFUSE TO SUCK ANOTHER COCK!

Attached: 1644018895045.jpg (2488x7396, 3.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=1zl1L0oWVoU

youtube.com/watch?v=OjHOmV0p5zc
This will always be scarier then the BM version.

>WÖÖÖÖÖ

Attached: tiedejäbät.jpg (1500x1500, 226.58K)

>You are the last... You are the last... You are...
>I am the last... I am the last... I am...
kino

>Great job, Gordon! Throwing that switch and all, I can see your MIT education really pays for itself.
youtu.be/P4m7oddvklE

Lmfao, thanks.

youtu.be/H6xxbywRjaM

I really hate the sounds they gave headcrabs in Alyx, replaced the unique and sort of realistic sounds with generic 2010s movie monster sounds.

why did he do it, bros?...

Attached: PngItem_148125.png (655x509, 20.86K)

Is there anything like HL2 in terms of atmosphere?

does half life alyx count?
deus ex
barotrauma has great atmosphere but its not really like half life in terms of themes

Hey, Mr. Freeman. I had a bunch of messages for you, but we had a system crash about twenty minutes ago and I'm still trying to find my files. Just one of those days I guess.

Attached: 20220325134152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331.35K)

B-B-BL-BL!!!
BLAAAACKK!!!!!!

Attached: 1623974883423.jpg (1024x876, 116.63K)

The first STALKER comes to mind. Get the ZRP patch if you plan on playing it

FOR GOD'S SAKE OPEN THE SILO DOOR! THEY ARE COMING FOR US, IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT! OH MY GOD, WE ARE DOOMED!!! *AEUGH*

Attached: hl1 scientist scream.jpg (250x140, 3.95K)

There are games with sort of similar atmosphere, but a lot of games, especially modern games, lack the critical component of being a continuous journey. A big part of HL2's atmospheric immersion is that Gordon's perception of the game's events is uninterrupted from start to finish.

i haven't played the paid version of bm with xen yet but jesus christ i'm already convinced that they butchered it. god this redesign still looks fucking awful
i was one of those people who actually liked hl1's xen though, maybe i'm just impossible to please

Attached: bm nihilanth.png (2052x1484, 987.49K)

>your dick cant get any smaller

>you are all thieves... you are all thieves...
WHAT THE FUCK I NEVER HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE? is he implying humans stealing crystals and shit from Xen?

BM Xen has some good qualities but yeah I think they really missed the mark on it overall. "Buthered it" feels harsh but if you actually liked Xen in HL1 you won't like it in Xen. Except for the Black Mesa science outpost in Xen, that part is awesome.

There's a few Nihilanth lines that have extremely obscure or broken triggers. Funnily enough I think HL:S actually fixes the broken ones.

i was mostly referring to the horrendous nihilanth redesign but yes, judging by the screenshots i've seen and what i've heard from people in the last... two years (has it really been that long already? jesus fucking christ) i don't think i'm going to be a huge fan of bm's xen. the recent obsession with "liminal spaces" that you see in a lot of gen z circles online is super gay but it's part of what i like about hl1's xen, it's so sparse and desolate that it truly feels like an alien dimension. it gets my mind racing in a way that the bm version just doesn't, they spent so long and poured so much sweat and tears into trying to outdo the original that it just became something completely different entirely.
it's not bad per se, but since i ended up liking xen more and more over the last couple of years i can't really say it was what i was hoping for. it is what it is
that specific "thieves" line is from the vort campaign in decay, so i'm willing to estimate maybe five people have ever actually heard it

Attached: Xen_trees_sun.jpg (900x720, 447.23K)

BM's Xen feels more like a generic fantasy forest than anything alien, and it plays a lot more like the sections set on Earth than anything else - up to and including reused set pieces. It completely misses the mark of what made the original Xen memorable as a capstone for Gordon's adventure

Attached: 1644141857980.jpg (1024x730, 97.42K)