Do elden ring players really?

do elden ring players really?

Attached: IMG_20220331_162259.jpg (1200x452, 163.23K)

>miyazaki-sama saves a dude from the marriage scam
he just cant stop winning bros

Attached: 1569353561056.jpg (512x512, 33.39K)

>engaged in college

Attached: 9D4B7694-0C34-41F7-88BE-F3380FA4EE70.jpg (1024x842, 93.61K)

if you’re planning on being successful then college is longer than 4 years

>animetiddiesdotorg

as trashy as a lot of gamer chicks are i think if you're someone who spends a lot of time playing vidya habitually you need to find one of those girls who play valorant at 4am, even if it's one of the ugly ones, or it's not going to work

He's playing to escape this horrid bitch treating him like a child.

imagine getting married in your 20s
might be the fastest way to guarantee your life will never mean anything other than doing heroin

I hate to say it, but the femoid is right in this case

Absolute CHAD
>be CHAD
>some random woman tries to trick you into the free gibs me dat for life scam called "marriage"
>Elden Ring literally Ranni pilled you and you realize that marriage is not worth it

Unironically, in the current year if you love each other you simply say "let's stay together without marriage. If we want to a child we go to a notary and make a marriage contract which basically says that you get nothing if you leave"

Redditors always have a fun story to share with the class..

Attached: Redditor cucks wife by ERP'ing.png (868x1901, 231.67K)

>yeah bro just go into even more debt for 2-4 more years!
This is the biggest fucking cope I've read in a while. You can be a complete and utter retard welding and make a decent living.

Attached: snorlax.png (1103x543, 1.01M)

This is pretty ridiculous, since the game came out more than a month ago and anyone could easily beat it within a week. It's boring to replay due to the excessive reuse of enemies and bosses, and the PVP is awful; so only retard would still be playing it.

>FF14 tranny getting btfo'd
good story

The best part of this is her pussy was so disgusting and broken he would rather have cyber sex with other men in an ugly game on a gaming laptop than fuck her.

Why don't women ever just fucking leave men alone? They can't comprehend that maybe men understand their own workload better than they do, and even if it looks like they're blowing off work on the surface, they're actually managing their time just fine. In reality, women just see you having a good time, and seethe that they aren't the center of attention.

>animetiddiesdotorg

op is this your reddit account

How did she have access to his phone an computer did this retard not use passwords?

>college
sounds like it's just an american problem

>engaged and not living together
???????

check out this story

Attached: 1643145466659.png (2120x850, 553.47K)

it's just that good

absolute gigachad

>bar trivia
jesus christ

late 20s is good to marry, early 20s seems like a bad time to me. 30s is getting kinda old, you want to pump some kids out before that so they don't turn out autistic

>candy crush
>parcs and rec
>bar trivia
is this what life is like for the average couple?

>fiance
>college
lmao

women are subhuman lol

imagine reading a story about how some faggot ruined his marriage by ERPing with XIV discord trannies and your immediate takeaway is "women are subhuman". how un-self aware can you faggots be

I don't think being in your 30s as a guy affects the kid. Women should def have kids in their mid to late 20s.

Trannies gotta look out for one another.

based mitsubishi-san saving a man from making a completely retarded decision

yeah working a dead end trade living paycheck to paycheck is not success

>paycheck to paycheck
>welding
i don't think you exist outside of the computer

Realize now most of the people shitting on honest people just trying to live healthy lives are freaks of nature discord trannies.

If women weren't the way they are men would have stopped advancing in science and technology after they invented fishing poles and found out how to brew beer and that's a good thing but alas women always want more, more, more and there's enough guys that dance to their tune because they're horny fucks so we got to the point where we are now.
Sexual dimorphism and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (250x229, 8.04K)

Attached: cuck2.png (2262x1334, 2.07M)

>engaged in college
>doesn't even live with fiancé
>relationship is a disaster
who could've seen that coming

>he gets his degree for both of us
>ready to drop a guy because he's playing vidya
Dude dodged a fucking bullet. If a woman is this fucking petty and possessive, she needs to fuck off.

>It just goes to show all ways listen to people on reddit.
Jesus Christ. Just that line alone is, simultaneously, the saddest and funniest thing I've read in a while.

women can leave him the fuck alone, he just doesn't have to get into a relationship with them. if you get into a relationship, you need to be ready to accept the responsibilities that come with it. he's actually lucky to have a GF that nags him and tries to pull him out of self-destructing by letting his manchild hobbies take priority from things that matter, but of course a board loaded with bottom of the barrel social pariahs are assblasted by the mere thought that someone would try to poke them while they continue their worthless existence.

Simps are the problem
Want change? Eliminate the behavior that enables it

There's nothing wrong with playing videogames. There's a lot wrong with playing videogames at the expense of your responsibilities. She's not nagging him because she's not getting enough attention- she's nagging him because he's engaging in self-destructive behavior at the expense of his and her future.

people like OP and even the FF14 retard are just saddling themselves with a partner because society wants them to and it ends up making them treat people like absolute garbage. they don't actually want girlfriends. embrace being a weird ass loner or commit to being normal.

Attached: 1639504018554.jpg (918x1104, 143.57K)

This place is wall to wall retards but just want to say, based

>50-70k is deadend
nigger unless you're living in LA you wouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck

>Want change?
No, I accepted that life's a bitch and learned to laugh about it.

Attached: 1394027752001.jpg (432x433, 40.98K)

>her future
Strong independent women don't need a provider, do they?

That's NTR, not cuck shit.

Sure, maybe the guy is genuinely a fuckup. But 9 times out of 10, the guy is actually balancing his workload and freetime just fine, but the woman just sees a man doing something she doesn't like and finds a reason to throw a histrionic bitchfit about it. If you weren't a mentally ill reddit tranny, underaged faggot, simp, or a woman yourself, you would have seen this kind of shit play out constantly in your life--whether it's your boomer dad just trying to unwind and work on cars in his garage only to get yelled at about some totally inconsequential, or your friend being dragged away from you and pussywhipped by some bitch, women will nag you regardless of how competent and on-point you are in life.

If this had been some long, ongoing problem, then sure, maybe I'd agree with you. But from what we can gather in the post in the OP, the dude doesn't seem to have a history of this sort of thing, it hasn't been some long, drawn-out issue. The game's only been out for a fucking month and he's found something he really enjoys, and she's having a complete meltdown and acting like the guy has thrown his life away over a game he's probably going to beat in the next week or two (if he hasn't beaten it already). As a final point, no self respecting man has ever actually changed course in life due to a woman's nagging. The ones that do end up in the most failed, miserable relationships of them all, without fail.

Damn, women aren't even as interesting as Elden Ring, and Elden Ring ain't all that after a few hundred hours itself

Nobody comes out looking good here, but I suppose that's reddit for you.

I envy your life if only 10% of the guys you know aren't fuckups

>Dead end
>Welding
You're idiot is showing.

damn she's based

Women really hate how easy it is for men to be happy.

Attached: 1648555807239.jpg (385x481, 42.41K)

the relationship_advice subreddit is the most depressing thing i have ever seen. i dont even have an account, i just go there to read depressing shit and be miserable. i'm not sure why i do that.

>by animetiddiesdotorg
yeah this totally wasn't made up for upboats

I have a girlfriend, user. I know that girls can sometimes be annoying. but I'm also level-headed to know that guys can also be ultra-sensitive little bitches too who want to be left TOO alone, and this thread (and your monologue) are proof. Post says the dude's midterms are pulling up, and what does he do? he plays video games. my girlfriend can be a crazy possessive bitch sometimes but I actually wish she was like that fag's girlfriend. I want a girlfriend who nags me to push me in the right direction. it's a healthy and good thing because this kind of pressure is what makes a man. it's what made boomers like my dad men who can shoulder everything and chalk it up instead of faggot losers who don't find it anything less than appalling to sit and game before studying for an exam that has stakes on how your entire life is gonna play out.

Should've killed the wife and kid. Cheating is genetic ya know.

Buyer's Remorse

You say that now but if you actually had that you'd regret it.

The Greeks used to call it pathos

Lmao do American really?
This why free education matter

Have you tried not being American

>it's what made boomers like my dad men
Boomers are the softest, least capable generation born in a time of absolute luxury lol what the fuck are you on about?
>b-buh muh Vietnam
Like 1% of the population even participated in that. Boomers would literally break if they had to deal with even half of what we go through.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO FINISH SCHOOL SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!!

Look at it this way user they're suffering and you're not so maybe you're a winner!