What's his tax policy?

What's his tax policy?

Attached: 234234432.jpg (1737x1245, 504.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tLKMXc3
imgur.com/a/Pg1wzVU
imgur.com/a/DQC35Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=rR4D5fL0s8A
youtube.com/watch?v=11AqmGmcyUo
files.catbox.moe/zsz8ex.png
mediafire.com/file/x0l1n8mhlf6krp7/A_Beautiful_Flower.rar/file
mega.nz/file/yo9niYgA#2iZY4NHByxzJt-3iVQwTnX8CdtYk6flEr_thuCPWyLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Greatshield Chad
He's got my vote.

bitches be thinking like how can you top gunlance from MH
i be bitches.

>gets killed by his own soon
kinos for this feel?

Garlemald has a pretty extensive welfare system and the greatest public education system in the world, so their tax rates are probably pretty high.

He got murdered by his own son and his body parts got chopped off, scattered all over the world and turned into giant mind-controlling, monster-summoning towers while he himself got transformed into an abomination that is the very allegory of agony and suffering.

>tranny npcs trying to start a ffxiv tread with the most mediocre and uncharacteristic starting replies
CAN YOU FUCKING STOP THIS. It's obvious, everyone knows, you're delusional if you think, just as in real life, that people can't tell your narrative ridden bullshit from actual neet enthusiasm.

>his grandfather can't bear to look at him so he treats him like shit so he can keep him at arm's length
>his dad dies right after his birth from illness
>his son is a psycho
>lich grandfather doesn't name him successor in order to throw the country into a civil war on purpose
>sends his childhood best friend to go find methods for containing primals just to get him killed
>gets killed by his psycho son for threatening his oneitis
>corpse is cut into pieces and then summoned into a primal
Varis had a hard life.

/vtax/ when?

yeah. meds.

Anyone that doesn't have a forehead pimple pays more tax

His tax polixy is probably like the U.S.'s position. The U.S. taxes you on your world wide income rather just the income sourced to the US. So if you make money in Thanavir but you lived in Garelmond you'd be taxed on your income from Thanavir. (I'm a tax attorney and I've thought about this too much)

Attached: thumb_he-hates-it-1595419.png (200x152, 19.61K)

>bitches be thinking like how can you top gunlance from MH
>narrative
you stupid.

That's pretty rad tbdesu

"you have to beat me to dye your gear"

And not even a trial but a dungeon boss, truly the most horrifying part of it all.

Wtb Lalawife

Attached: carnage.jpg (490x575, 54.7K)

Joke's on the US cause I barely make any money

You gonna be okay, buddy? Show us where the XIV thread touched you.

imgur.com/a/tLKMXc3
kinda like this?

Wasn't Garlemald like China in that it they don't officially recognize any other country's sovereignty?
How would they collect taxes anyway? How fast is the Postmoogle system?

I'll take a dozen

God, lala mods look like shit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE LITERALLY CHILDREN!!!

>sends his childhood best friend to go find methods for containing primals just to get him killed
Who?

imgur.com/a/Pg1wzVU
say what?
looks good to me

You do it the same way the US does it. Withholding tax. If money goes outside the US and the recipient of the money should be taxed then the payor has to withhold an amount for taxes or else the payor is responsible for the tax amount.

This way you can tax people who don't live in your jurisdiction and you want to tax them.

all I wanted was to play as a Garlean

instead that faggot Yoshi-P kills the empire and ruins all the characters...... this game is dead to me fuck FF14. also you can never wear awesome garlean armor

Attached: garlean soldier armor.png (867x781, 1.33M)

you can only wear this lame armor. fuck

Attached: final fantasy garlean gay armor.png (1920x1018, 3M)

why do oppressive empires in games always attract cringe larpers like this guy?

Tankies are retards, what can you do

>tits
Absolutely ruined

I think thats Regula van Hydrus

Regula

Attached: 1625842879567.png (580x453, 180.23K)

imgur.com/a/DQC35Wc
better?

Garleans are fucking lame not-Star Wars villains. Go play Tortanic if you want to play as one.

Yes, actually. The only off model I'll accept is a bit more definition to the hips.

I mean you got to admit that the bad guys usually have good fashion sense. Can't spell Fashion without a bit of fascism after all.

does any girl shit on screen at any point in the story?
because they should

If your character is a girl then yes.

How hard is Memoria Misera unsynced at level 90? I just want the dyeable level 80 job gear.

Attached: garlean armor.png (400x199, 99.07K)

Will you all stop fucking posting in Larry threads? Its embarrassing.

Why do xiv characters always look so ugly?

>finally getting texture upgrades (only on character models unfortunately) in 7.0
>they're still abiding by the low material limit
Fucking why? If 1.0 could do it in 2010, surely ARR can in 2023 since they already said they're bumping the min spec up.

Attached: Castrum.jpg (1920x1080, 365.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rR4D5fL0s8A

in this games case the part where the empire gets the most focus (arr) is also the part where all the good guys look lame as fuck because the city states are all corrupt shitholes and the scions are boring douchebags that make you do too many fetch quests

>not embracing the corruption
I wanna outkike the sandkikes

youtube.com/watch?v=11AqmGmcyUo

1.0 was a really good game.

It's a mess of a game.

Attached: boinggg.jpg (512x688, 146.11K)

I wish i could play the game but they implimented some retarded security token shit

>filtered by optional security token
I have no words.

>don't put in security token
>log in
It's just that simple.

I cant because its forcing me to use one and tech support is below indian

>we don't know Ul'dah's tax policy
wonder why?
feeding mhiggers can't be cheap

Ul'dah's taxes and public funds are actually probably very well managed and give proper value to the citizens. Nald'thal religion demands that all transactions must be fairly balanced and agreed upon by all parties involved, and the Order of Nald'thal literally writes the laws for the country. If you're expected to pay taxes for the public good in Ul'dah then it's very likely you do get your money's worth rather than having it tossed into some corrupt faggot's bank account or end up being wasted on bloated welfare systems.

The last Q&A confirmed we'd be getting gunblades/Garlean armor sets, I think like the Centurion/leftmost ones

Attached: 1543667672835.png (1431x899, 1.09M)

There's also the Othard Garlean set you get as part of the Stormblood MSQ, it looks pretty cool imo

but why should their money go to feeding lazy mhiggers?

It doesn't, that's why the Mhiggers are so pissed off. They don't get free money and they call it a hate crime.

only Nanamo wants to do that but Syndicate blocks her

>dies
>gets forgotten
Lame

>Could've gotten a greatsword gunblade
>Instead get the DRK losers

>Nanamo
files.catbox.moe/zsz8ex.png
of course she does

Playable Garleans were impossible from the start user.
One of the racial traits of Garleans is an inability to manipulate aether like any other race can, meaning they could only use a handful of jobs

My only regret is not being able to personally kill more garleans during endwalker.

Current gunblades are way better

He's already an ex trial

>
Tax is steal

Fact

>he fell for the 300m raffle jews

Attached: 1626831246868.gif (709x443, 313.17K)

how do I get this

get what?

mods for that

open up
mediafire.com/file/x0l1n8mhlf6krp7/A_Beautiful_Flower.rar/file
mega.nz/file/yo9niYgA#2iZY4NHByxzJt-3iVQwTnX8CdtYk6flEr_thuCPWyLI