Is this worth a download?

Is this worth a download?

Attached: 55.png (417x122, 52.65K)

god fuck no

Absolutely not.

literal waste of energy

lol

Yes, it's some of the most fun you can have online.

It's a mobile game.

The dress up part that trannies love is also way worse than ff14

why?

because its fucking dead and global will be shut down by christmas.

>2022
>playing MMORPGs

If you don't care about autistic min-maxing of gear there's no content.

its objectively superior to xiv and i actively play both games.

Extremely boring and repetitive

If it was just NGS, then yes. But you're also forced to download PSO2, which is like 90% of the filesize. Not even remotely worth it.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (1920x1080, 321.29K)

>If it was just the worst part of the game, then yes. But you're also forced to download the only content worth playing, which is like 90% of the filesize. Not even remotely worth it.
Holy fuck you retarded globalshit.

It released heavily unfinished due to pressure from executives and shareholders. It might be worth it in about a year. Right now, not really.

>Objectively
Tranny detected

go back gacha troon

It has more options. From an objective standpoint without memes it has greater customization. The only thing ffxiv has going for it is individual gear pieces but between layered wear and accessories pso2 still has a distinct advantage.
Kill yourself election tourist.

pso2 is a gacha game, user.

They botched the game, especially global.

You need to move on gramps, PSO2 was mediocre at best

What part of "I play both ffxiv and pso2" did you miss you fucking donut.

What the fuck does that have to do with my post? Take your meds gramps

I left all of my panty-shot images on my old computer user sorry

What is there to move onto? The only other living mmo is xiv. You utter fucking retard. base pso2 has more depth to its gameplay than ngs.

You might actually be autistic, moving on means to let something go. I didn't ask you about your mmo addiction.

You can tell how bad a game is by how toxic it's players are.

let go of what? a superior game? ngs global is on the verge of being shut down user. its that fucking bad. base pso2 never had that problem.

Motherfucker he's asking about NGS, not PSO2, maybe stop spazzing the fuck out and listening to the conversation. If you wanna play NGS why the fuck would you want 70 gigs of PSO2 bogging your drive? Literally fucking kill yourself you autistic fuckwit. When I download Morrowind I don't want skyrim attached, cunt.

And I am explicitly stating there is no fucking reason to play ngs. It is a vastly inferior, half baked early access garbage that sega shit out as a tech demo for Sonic Frontiers. Maybe you should learn to fucking read. You have the option to not install base pso2 anyway shithead.

>And I am explicitly stating there is no fucking reason to play ngs.
Nobody asked you, illiterate moron. It's not a subject of the discussion, take your meds.

No. They rushed out the New Genesis update to the point it feels like an early access game, but not before intentionally sabotaging the base game Global players are forced to download alongside it. Check in at the end of the year to see if they haven't killed Global.

>OP quite literally asks if the game is worth a download
>this isnt the subject of discussion
Come the fuck on.

Attached: 1642885663475.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

>You have the option to not install base pso2 anyway shithead
Only on JP

>playing on the servers that will be shut down by christmas

user, you're losing your merely pretending act. You're just retarded now.

No

Attached: mOYYWVr.png (675x155, 126.49K)

You could just leave the thread instead of doubling down on your retardation. We're all anonymous here you can just leave without retaining the shame.

Sure, but no westerner who has yet to play PSO2 is going to start on JP while Global is around. These are people who refused to play during PSO2's peak when a fanmade launcher handled everything they could want.

>You could just leave the thread
You're right, you could. But then you'd go back to miserable lonely piece of shit. At least like this you get someone's attention even if that someone can tell you're fucking retarded.

Im aware user I've been playing on jp since episode 3. The point is there is no reason to recommend the global servers to anyone who actually intends to play this game for any amount of long term time. Because they're going to get shut down.

>n-no u
>loads of projection
I accept your concession.

Holy shit get a grip on your autism you cancerous little shit.

Honestly just get a group together and play the older games like blue burst or universe if you never played them. The private servers for them are pretty good and the games aren't complete dumpster fires.

So you're just gonna keep responding to shit the voices in your head say instead of what I said?
Wow... so this... is the power... of a schizo...

What autism? If you have no idea how sega handles phantasy star in the west you should stop trying to post. They did the same shit with pso1. They'll do it with ngs with that god awful player count. Nothing will bring those players back, especially after they banned 30% of the playerbase for private messages.

>e-ellipses....
Pathetic.

No.

Attached: giga.jpg (1242x1394, 91.71K)

Probably another sunk cost ESL who dedicated the last 8 years of his life to PSO2, just ignore him

Since it's turned into such a shitshow, what are some other games that are like PSO2 that aren't like xiv or anything?

I've never spent a dime on pso2, and English is my primary language. Cope troon.

NGS? no it's garbage
but if you're bored you can play the PSO2 campaign for free to check out the episode content up to episode 6.

it's dead and nobody does it, but at least you can check out the story mode campaign. you have some good stuff like EP4 secret boss, nice soundtrack, and your anime-tier storyline if you're bored. It's free, after all. And PSO2 will shut down global at the end of this year most likely due how fucking dead NGS is

I still play it and I like it, I also like how hard people seethe at it.

Schizo thread.

>I also like how hard people seethe at it.
The people laughing at the game being dead?

The people seethe at the game being alive still and seethe they will for 10 more years. :goldface:

You'll get some fun out of it for the first few hours. Was nice being able to play with my consolefag friend too.

just like pso1 na right? christmas lobby soon globalkek.

Have fun seething for 9.5 years straight :KEKW:

In the meanwhile I will simply enjoy the game and it's unrivaled character customization.

Im a jp player there is no seething here. Enjoy your ruined economy until they announce closure of global.
Heard theyre removing the IP block on jp soon because theyre so desperate to salvage people from global. Sad!

Yes, it reminds me of watching my brother play the Original Phantasy Star Online as a kid.

>It might be worth it in about a year.
End of Service announced this year, calling it.

Attached: 1566143608253.png (593x580, 620.84K)

>jpkek
lol, lmao even.

>MMO
Just take one look at this thread and see if these are the people you want to be playing with

The answer to that is the inverse of the question "would you consider your time to be valuable". There's nothing left for you for getting this late, and what was there beforehand wasn't all that big. I have good memories of PSO2 but that's only because of the alliance I was in from start to finish. NGS is a product that needed 2 more years in the oven so it could launch in a decent manner, but launched early because Yakuza debt collectors started getting hasty with their payment since the Sakura Wars gacha bombed to hell and back. It's a soulless, desperate cash grab that will sell you a chance to get skimpy outfits and 80$ run animations -- as it cannot offer anything better --, not to mention the player run market which is filled to the brim with goyims, and non existent lore. Matter of fact, the game would've been better if they didn't fall for the open world meme and kept doing their segmented levels which worked fine for PSO2. Would've left a lot more hands to work on the stuff that matters like the goddamn lore or enemy variety.
OP, get our while you can. If you want a MMORPG you're better off looking elsewhere. All that is left in this game is the father's sins, passed down to its son, whose body is not strong enough to support the weight. End of service in a year. Remember this post.

Attached: 1649133491056.jpg (736x556, 54.32K)

Just redownloaded it after being gone since NGS launch. Im having a lot of fun playing it in sort of a genshin impact/botw exploratory way. I've played worse games that cost money.

Attached: 2022-04-04_04-15-31.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)