He drinks while he games

>He drinks while he games

Attached: Portrait_measurehead.png (369x512, 451.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aycM0JpczI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah

water

In the ancient greek tragedies, the women were all played by men...

Gaming while drunk is awesome but it makes me retarded and bad so anything complex is out of the question. In a way I like that because it makes me appreciate aspects of being sober.

I guess that aint hard to understand
It was a distant time in a distant land...

But nowadays its one big gay parade
And no one seems to bat an eye
When kids can pick if theyre a gal or a guy

I punched that bitch on my first playthrough

>a colored talking about race theory
ironic

You will never be a woman
Cuz a woman has a womb, not a man

>tfw your body betrays your degeneracy

Attached: 1574226021755.png (596x596, 327.33K)

You can never be a woman
Thats tough for some folks to understand

Tumblr the game

Try as you might, you look like cher not snow white
And while they take our rights away...
Youre up at night deciding if youre queer, bi, or gay

Or maybe hey!
Go seize the day and throw those balls away

Attached: Measurehead-Kick.gif (200x160, 3.8M)

Measurehead is what happens when you overdose on redpills

100% OJ and cheap whisky go so well together
Can drink as much as I like and my performance remains the same

Attached: 1635812749821.png (1200x1098, 944.29K)

YOUR BODY BETRAYS YOUR DEGENERACY

>That first sip of warm everclear mixed with hot coffee

Attached: 1630566551231.jpg (1191x798, 128.57K)

this game unironically helped me cope and get through my alcohol addiction

>recently finished Disco Elysium for the first time
>Kim out of the blue calling me a racist woman hater
I said neither of those things in my entire playthrough, is it because I had more "fascist" points than the others?

Maybe it's some kind of slavic gene buff, but I get very good at games and enter a sort of flow state when I'm blackout drunk. I think it's because I stop being so overly-focused, butthurt, and competitive and just relax. It is also very fun to get drunk and scream at people on Rust, it's one of my favorite pastimes and I've met a lot of cool people.

Don't start drinking, anons, there is nothing more destructive to your physical and mental health.

At this point I'm just glad to have my hands not shake.

I game while I drink.

>Just beat Disco Elysium today
Get out of my head, OP.

>whiskey and orange juice
Typical Occidental Haplogroup B4 trash

how did you like it?

[LOGIC] That ending was underwhelming

Yes.
Yes.

>AUTHORITY [ Legendary: Failure] --
It's the only real way that game could have ended.

Very good:
>When your thoughts argue with each other was peak comedy
>The phasmid showing up right at the end during the interrogation causing them to drop everything was kind of funny

Not good:
>Juggling equipment could have been done a little better, maybe a sort function
>The Thought Perk system too

Neutral:
>More interested in The Pale than the murder

Sad:
>Can't open the bunker

Attached: file.png (507x570, 361.13K)

>More interested in The Pale than the murder
Completely agree. I think it's essential to the game's major themes. Most people only ever want to talk about what political "side" the game is taking though.

Attached: The Pale.jpg (729x714, 54.49K)

I liked the ending, especially the wrap up with harry's ex, learning why harry did all this, and knowing that it's probably going to happen again if harry doesn't learn to cope, the whole game i'd worn the naval jacket with the poker visor and superstar glasses and ended up getting superstar cop, but i took them off after that scene, party's over, stinky boy.

I beat it for the first time this year. Amazing game.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aycM0JpczI

same

The boat ride was kino.

>The old man heard it approaching so he closed the door

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

most of the early ways to get facist points are you say racist/sexist stuff but there's a few ways to level up to that point where kim says something about it without saying anything outright bigoted etc. i never heard it happen to me but you'd probably get there by playing as a kind of center/center-right type. paints kim in a different light if you do that imo

it's hard not to. once you catch a buzz and you get some music on and your nerves are relaxed past any emotional speed bumps, bliss. that said, if any DRUK bros are looking to cut back, i recommend rpgs. you'll naturally taper because it's frustrating not remembering what you did last time. you can only load back 8 hours so many times beford thinking "maybe this beverage isn't working for me"

Attached: 1647455895974.png (640x640, 630.04K)

How did I not put that together.
One of the only choices I really regret was when you first find Harry's car and you're sitting there with Kim killing time. You can ask some generic questions and one of the options asks about his eyes. I assumed that I was asking about his vision or being a binoclard, because it's mentioned earlier on at several points. Apparently, that option actually meant "Ask that chink why he has slanty eyes," and when Harry said that I actually felt bad.

fighting games are better drunk. some people swear they are better when theyve had more than a few lmao

Does anyone find it funny that Measurehead was nowhere to be found when the three members of the ‘ham sandwich race’ were threatening to shoot up the town?

What is the best skill and why is it Inland Empire?

Attached: IETroll.png (546x759, 742.92K)

>A powerful anti-communist force
Every time.

Kek I never thought about that
Though Evrart probably ordered him to not interfere too
Measurehead does seem like a useful tool of an idiot

>it seems like I'm always picking option D in these scenarios

Attached: 1636068593036.jpg (677x678, 180.5K)

I thought it was kino how he alluded to a novel that wasnt even out yet with this game

If you're talking about Sacred and Terrible Air, that's been out since 2013. The problem is that Kurvitz only wrote the book in Estonian, and the English translation has been on the backburner for years. I'd imagine that it's at the point where interested fans would do their own translation but I'm not sure how many DE fans know English and Estonian well enough to write a good translation.

Attached: 052CD03E-DD49-4F4D-9B7B-13A5CCB3D41B.jpg (1019x546, 115.1K)

Oh

Curse these estonians

Halo MCC and Red Dead Online drunk are top tier, sober RDO....not so much anymore

This game is shitty and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Inland Empire is based. None of the others really compare. However, I really liked Shivers and Half-Light in my previous run.

I'm more interested in everyone's favorite skill quotes. The most iconic one I can recall being Volition: The little bleeps and bloops you trust for info- you can't trust them anymore.

The same thing happened to me. I mostly picked fascist choices but avoided ones that were racist or homophobic because I liked kim, but the game didn’t really take that into account.

Do I have to know anything about politics to play this game? I'm a retard.

>I assumed that I was asking about his vision or being a binoclard, because it's mentioned earlier on at several points. Apparently, that option actually meant "Ask that chink why he has slanty eyes," and when Harry said that I actually felt bad.
Oh yeah I remember this
I enthusiastically clicked this option too, because I thought we'd get more insight as to the who his previous partner was, as his nickname was literally being "Eyes" for Kim
What a letdown of a conversation that was

Commie game.

i liked to play ranked while shit faced. I got to high gold in league and nearly plat in one season while crossfaded the entire time.
crazy how I can be better completely shit faced than the average person in the community.
got to diamond in OW doing the same method

not at all. you can play it like a noir detective game all you want you superstar cop you

One of the worst things about DE is how it mischaracterizes fascism. Yeah, you're taking the piss out of all of these ideologies, but you're equating fascism with racism. Racism and sexism is normally an element of fascism, but it's not the political idea itself.
You can't even really bitch about it because moralfags jump down your throat.
>What? You WANT to play a realistic fascist in a video game? You fucking nazi.
I don't give a fuck about fascist representation in your vidya gayme. I just want your political factions to actually have semi-coherent beliefs.

Man I could really go for a ham sandwich

Political retard here too
Seems like you'll get a better appreciation of the game if you know your politics, but I enjoyed the game thoroughly even without knowing marxism and communism was left leaning before I entered DE threads

Attached: 1639059464846.png (400x400, 216.62K)

The game assumes you are comfortable with politics to the point where it will make fun of whatever you allign yourself with. You can also reject all politics when the game offers them if you don't want other characters to think of you as political.

the true pro strat

The game implies it was also just as likely it was the hole in the world that mindwiped you and had nothing to do with your alcoholic meltdown.

The main character doesn't know anything about politics either