So, Sharlayan would keep its counsel while the world falls to ruin?

So, Sharlayan would keep its counsel while the world falls to ruin?

Attached: [email protected] (2000x1270, 1.26M)

It would. Come what may, we shall live on. We must.

Attached: morgott-the-omen-king[1].jpg (2521x2159, 639.99K)

Y'shtola negra is my favourite character

>fanta to a catgirl from male highlander
Jesus they're so fucking small, I can't imagine how playing as a lala must feel like.

>WoL w-we.. *plap* *plap* *plap* must sty-styop garl.. *plap* *plap* *plap* mald... *plap**plap* or som-something *plap*

Attached: 5235253.png (1000x1415, 1.1M)

morgott is the most cucked character in the game. fighting to the death to defend a system that despises you to the very core is pure cringe. at least his pedo brother had the sense to reject it and try to create his own.

welp time to edge all night again

Why didn't Hydaelyn tell the Sharlayans about the Warrior of Light?

But enough about American politics!

you know what, let's see the worst takes you've every seen about xiv, Yea Forums, i'll start, since i desire mental anguish.
>levels are a direct correlation of power; thus tsukuyomi is stronger then alexander, so the story is going to have to escalate more since nothing can every be a threat after endsinger

Attached: potat.jpg (805x1066, 116.88K)

tell them what?

>levels are a direct correlation of power
if they aren't then the game does a shit job at being immersive.

Not to be dicks and help?

Stupid gooner, wanna worship my cat girl?
I good at JOI~.

A random mob from ultima thule is almost twice as powerful as bahamut.

she told them what they needed to know to do their job, which was to get people to leave the planet. hydaelyn didn't even know if you could succeed which is why she fights you as the final test.

fuck yes please

I'm debating to fanta from Male Highlander to Male Midlander or to Male Lalafell.

Given how many people dress their WoL's they would probably kill themselves.

I don't have any hopes for 6.1 after how shit the last raid tier was.

>mald
heh

I am a returning player and I want to start doing savage content but my biggest issue is I am someone who has no idea what role or job they want to play and I need some advice or guidance. My biggest problems is my ADHD and actually sticking to and enjoying what I am playing without looking at other jobs and being interested in them too and getting nothing done and actually making the plunge into raiding because of confidence issues but I hope that will be solved someday by finding my niche.

Usually what ends up happening for me is I either have to get a friend to tell me what to play or I end up just having huge executive dysfunction issues and I end up quitting for months and currently all of my friends quit the game for good so I am all alone in that regard.

Attached: 1637881117100.jpg (1240x1754, 1.65M)

the raid tiers are always shit, the only good thing about the game is the main story

IT WOOD

>Male
>Midlander
>only use job appropriate gear
If you didn’t play like this you didn’t beat the game

So, who else is thinking about trying Hrothgar or at least messing with them in character creator to check out the new hair styles?
Also, will they make it so you can change styles without having to use a Fantasia?

Attached: FPhNYb8WQAcWjjN[1].jpg (1049x1865, 291.4K)

If you didn't play through HW as DRG, SB as MNK, ShB as DRK, and EW as PLD then you didn't beat the game.

>SB as MNK
lol

Are you playing a female character? I'll take you on dates and stuff, we can ERP, doesn't matter if you're bad at it, I'll fulfill your sexual desires.

you've got it bad sir. the hairstyles aren't even new. every other pc has them.

>didn’t used MNK for Mhig shit and SAM for Asian shit
You didn’t beat the game

Are they at least making it so Hroths can change hair styles without using fantasia?

Attached: 97244293.jpg (2500x2200, 2.25M)

my cock needs you

no clue but I assume you can just change it at the hairdresser since they just replace whatever is up there. hrothgar don't even keep their ears with the new hairstyles.

samurai bunnies

Attached: 2022-02-28_15-07-26-774_Fairy Daydream.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

They really went out of their way to not unlock Hrothgar-only hairstyles

Attached: FPaUAkUVQA0MAKd.jpg (499x658, 235.22K)

>Played monk for the vast majority of xiv
>EW ends in a fist fight with zenos
A conclusion years in the making for one job. The best job.

Attached: index.jpg (203x248, 8.19K)

Total cope

>using Monk for the fight against Zenos even though one of his character traits is that he likes defeating Samurai and stealing their swords

She wants to get barb'd again thats why she's researching how to get back

Attached: jiOnC6X.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>saved the thumbnail
I am shame

Attached: monke.png (775x948, 780.55K)

i think people who take and share screenshots of their modded abominations are just sad and their pictures uninteresting. some people are actually good at taking screenshots with the in-game tools and then you have people like this. i fucking hate your lot truly. thanks for reading my blog.

Ywn see Ryne go through a rebellious phase with Gaia.

Attached: 1619573199573.png (1447x2047, 1.75M)

How am I coping? WoL disarmed zenos and punched the shit out of him, just like a monk should.

I remember this post.

Attached: 2022-03-02_13-38-26-627_Blessed Eorzea.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>pay 50 dollars a month just to get panic attacks from talking to people

Attached: roxas-cry.gif (498x278, 1.61M)

You WILL make an Adventurer Plate.

Attached: 15572383.png (1439x785, 1.97M)

Well levels don't have anything to do with it. It's a matter of concept. Your character killed a being of weaponized despair that was poised to blot out all life in existence. It's hard to top that, and if you don't people will likely be disappointed.

There's a reason Gurren Lagann ended after they killed the Anti-Spiral, after all.

STORM OF BLOOD
BORN FROM BLOOD
OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

THUNDER STILLED
OATHS FULFILLED
NOW WE GO FOR FREEDOM!

>some people are actually good at taking screenshots with the in-game tools
yeah

Attached: 2022-03-13_20-23-00-001_IpsusuQuestingPastel.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

It's way more kino for you to both to be so tired that you just start punching the shit out of each other instead of using weapons.
If anything Monk takes away from that cause you're just doing the same thing you're always doing, makes the moment less special.

What's the % of players that will either have a meme costume or it's just an ass or tit shot zoomed in? Like 60%? 70%?

People need to stop thinking that every threat needs to be hugely stronger and more dire than the last. I'm glad we'll be going back to more "normal" problems and villains without the entire fabric of existence being on the verge of deletion.

TTGL's ending was shit though

>levels are a direct correlation of power
This is kinda canon. Even the devs said WoL lost to Zenos because his level was lower and he leveled up through the course of the game.

FOUL WARRIOR, EMBOLDENED BY THE AMBITION OF LIGHT. PUT THESE FOOLISH AMBITIONS OF DRESSING MY WIFE TO REST.

Attached: 4chanalt.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

No.
bump

You guys ever noticed how the end of Shadowbringers is beat for beat the end of Gurren Lagann?

Attached: rememberus.png (1334x750, 569.94K)

I can only imagine what people are gonna do to Ameliance.

Attached: 1644711002198.png (660x531, 487.62K)

That's your mistake, you're trying to "play" Final Fantasy 14.
It's not a game, it's a dating ERP service.

People who play limited races get what they deserve.

>kids disobey him
>wife allows WoL to dress her
He's a cuck

I got that vibe all back in Shadowbringers

Nope, sorry cunt. It's way more kino for the monk WoL to force zenos into his area of expertise. For zenos to know he'll be out of his element, but doesn't care.

So... How exactly did they plan on convincing every nation that they had to leave the planet on their spaceship? Especially seeing as they told said countries to fuck off in the past.

Oh, and here's Nanamo eating a burger.

Attached: Sultana Burger.png (703x703, 357.76K)

I guess that is because I am not a sexually charged person.

Probably something like this

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (757x1033, 1.12M)

end of the world

The world was about to end. They get on the ship or they die.

Thank god you're not a writer.

As much as I like Gurren, showdown at the edge of nowhere is a common as fuck thing, especially in games for decades.

>get in the space ship
>fuck off
>the world is ending
>hmm...

>it's not what it is, it's this thing that triggers me, grrrrrrrr!
Damn, child, were you unable to do anything in it yourself because you were too busy ERPing?

If I was the writer, there would only be one job. The superior job.
I speak of monk of course.

Post more Elf booty!

Attached: 1616537672697.png (1920x1016, 1.66M)

But the WOL didn't kill it with might alone. The power of friendship had to come save their ass and it only worked because Ultima Thule is almost 100% dynamis. In a place like Etheirys that would never work.

I'd honestly just think of it as you're too tired to use your techniques properly and just start swinging randomly.

Go back to your cuck cave, Runar.

Incomprehensible

closer to MGS4 but okay weeb

So I just got back into the game, is Reaper any good? I haven't seen any game play of it yet.

reaper is one of the best dps in the game. it's going to be nerfed in 8 days though.

Tanith is Ameliance too

Just like it was going to be nerfed when the raids were added, right?

Ok so how about this. Did they plan to preemptively tell said nations after the Ragnarok was finished, or were they literally going to wait until the last moment?

Because when the Final Days kicks off the Ragnarok wasn't done.

I've never actually taken too many screenshots of this elezen, I should remedy that.

Attached: Screenshot_428.jpg (1919x1079, 632.68K)

They were never planning on getting all to the moon.

its fun on level 70 or lower. above it just becomes gorilla IQ just like the other melee dps
>attack 12 times from behind
>attack from flank
>attack
>attack from rear
rinse and repeat

Attached: 1638137974403.jpg (4800x2880, 360.87K)

Still the best battle theme, 10/10 absolutely will never be topped.

Just use mods

Attached: 990-1623686060-1547626072.jpg (385x385, 54.08K)

>No conclusion to the fate of the other convocation members
>Still didn't say anything about the progress on the restoration of the 13th from previous role quests or even how its possible
>Bunch of unexplored shards apparently doing nothing the whole time despite having multiple warriors of light as evidenced in ShB
>Asphodelos raids blatantly giving us messages from the past, telling us to go back in time and handle events or the present we fought for will end up different
>Yoshi-P: Story over XD New adventure now!

If you say so man. Hope the new adventure is so fun it makes me forget about all this stuff your supposedly not touching because "Stories finished". First expansion where post MSQ story is heavily pushed as being unrelated. I almost think they're lying.

What exactly are they having trouble with when it comes to the hairstyles? Viera barely got shit too, but Hroths waiting for around three years for the abominations showcased in the recent live letter, is it negligence or incompetence?
Who honestly thought that the people who rolled them would appreciate 2B hairstyle over something that might look good on them instead.

Attached: 1602606166465.jpg (798x539, 93.58K)

That's not the only thing they have in common.
I already posted the fact that both fights end with the villain having a hole through their chest while telling the heroes to take care of the world in their stead.
Then there's other shit
>both are a rescue mission for one person
>both have a villain who thinks humanity is shit
>both have the heroes spouting platitudes about the value of humanity and their ability to grow and change
>both have a dead villain-turned ally help out by offering his essence to the hero and power them up
>both have the same fucking shot of everything being engulfed in darkness except for the hero and villain's attack clash

Attached: gigadrillbreak.png (1920x1080, 571.1K)