ITT: Good character design

You know a character's well designed when you can tell who they are by just their eyes.

Attached: woolie.png (373x96, 41.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHDoSalCxfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE DELIRIOUS DOO DOO MUNCHER

>give a character a bad design but an aspect of their design is they have atypical eyes
>can recognize them by their eyes
I disagree with your premise

Attached: 1645722476999199.png (1014x162, 6.05K)

Sorry, but "le silhouette test" has been soundly debunked.

Who's that white guy?

Attached: eyes.jpg (92x33, 2.64K)

He's the whitest man in any given room. He'll pretend to be black in the presence of an actual black man though

>"le silhouette test" has been soundly debunked.
incorrect

Attached: 10390356.jpg (723x724, 71.48K)

wow sometimes its harder than I thought.

Attached: 46A36163-DC6D-4D6A-98F1-7E53941EE7B6.jpg (365x154, 18.51K)

Nia is cute

So that anime is all comedy?

>likes anything and everything popular

Attached: do you guys like me yet.jpg (1152x2048, 229.59K)

A man who's own namesake has become blacker than him.

Attached: EBS3E5uXkAAx91m.jpg (1000x2100, 266.54K)

How is someone so hopelessly mainstream and surface level and yet ALSO into some of the most obscure garbage around like windjammers

cool it with the racism, yeah?

I fucking hate woolies.

>still hasnt played SH3
Come the fuck on

NNNOOOOO I WON'T PLAY A GAME I WANT TO PLAY JUST BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYONE I COUNT ON FOR INCOME WANTS ME TO PLAY IT

I'm just waiting on him to play kingdom hearts so I can forget the super best friends completely for the rest of time.

>literraly just gonna leave the sequel to 1 untouched
>uhhhmmm ff6 time!!
FUCK LITERRALY LIKE 2 STREAMS TO BEAT SH3 YOU LAZY FUCK

Fuck off, tranny. Woolie doesn't get a pass on anything. He is the whitest mother fucker to ever live. If someone asked what does it mean to be "white", you need only lock them in a room with Woolie. Being Canadian only makes him more of an insufferable cunt.

Attached: Woolie Madden so white.jpg (350x118, 5.45K)

I'd recognize those eyes anywhere.
;_;

his elden ring streams are complete garbage

Imagine being this mad at woolie yet insisting on watching his content. IMAGINE

His approach to streaming it is so fucking stupid

WHat's his special approach? And does it have something to do with the fact he can't tell left and right

Attached: chung pilled.png (50x24, 3.39K)

Considering he's literally unable to remember his left from his right and that his spatial awareness never developed passed age 5 any game that has 3 dimension is usually too much for Woolie.

Recording himself doing shit off stream then playing the recording on stream and then playing the game on stream.

>He'll pretend to be black in the presence of an actual black man
So an average american blanco.

Why can he say nigger when nobody else can?

>Woolie has to stop playing kirby because it's finally made the 3D jump

he's such a sweet guy but his appearance is incredibly offputting to me.

what? That's fucking retarded, and also I'd assume against Twitch TOS to just put up a VOD of not live gameplay

Vinny Vinesauce has been doing straight pre-recored streams on twitch ever since he got fake canceled.

He commentates over the recordings on stream so i guess that bypasses any issues. He does it to avoid any weird gaps in his playthrough he should just not fucking play the game off stream then or have a second character for off stream

haha what if you could tell a character from their lips?

Attached: 1624905992798.jpg (705x532, 58.81K)

Reminder Reggie is a full fledged macrophile and doesn't just like "tall girls"

i'm still mad about that and i'm not even a fanboy, i just like his YT uploads.

If you start paying attention to any 3d game playthrough Woolie does you'll begin picking up on the fact that he physically cannot comprehend 3d space. Once you notice it it's impossible to miss.
It's kinda fascinating watching him repeatedly fail object permanence test, pause when there's camera jump as if he was jump transported to another dimension, and hugging walls until he stumbles to the next objective or a co-streamer gives him a hint.

Oh no he's...making sure the view didn't miss anything. What a terrible horrible person!

Sounds like my girlfriend. God it was painful watching her play Captain Toad

Attached: 56efb8391ffa424e5076fc8fb1aa7070.jpg (883x973, 331.83K)

Haha what if you kys pedoscum

Goblin

Then dont play it off stream. Its really boring to get someones commentary on shit they already did.

>pedoscum
>pedos cum

Attached: 1648855364497.jpg (804x1162, 198.13K)

Naw it's better this way.

Castle Superbeast (FINAL) when

Spacial awareness is one of the higher form of intelligence, since it requires you to be be able to create a speculative scenario from limited information. Let's say some individuals have more difficulty then others.
Once the best way to test people intelligence is to ask them to project things in speculative future scenarios since it requires both spacial awareness, outside influence, and an understanding of time.

The second Pat dies or Woolie is financially stable enough Pat stops doing him this favour anymore. Also I get the impression Woolie would rather be playing chill games with Matt than listen to Pat drone on about fucking FFXIV

Whenever woolie gets tired of pat not putting his dog away while they record.

Hold up actually? Can somebody give me a quick run down on this

go back

Yeah I'm sure Woolie would love to hang out with the guy who ruined the good thing they had going and left him unemployed right before christmas

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHDoSalCxfo

How does woolie even stay afloat financially?
I know he has a few roommates but even then I doubt his average viewcount of 12k per youtube video are enough.
I'm guessing most of his revenue comes from the podcast, which would make him completely dependent on Pat.

That's exactly what it is, and Pat is perpetually enabled by his pay pigs. Why they do it I have no idea, his fucking stream is garbage.

Anyone else unsub after Pat's virtue signalling rant about Hogwarts Legacy for twitter tranny good boi points? And then the fat retard called JK Rowling a TERF unironically.

I feel bad for woolie because it's his podcast, but I refuse to listen to that ginger cunt and his dog anymore.

the blackpill is when you see him actually play those obscure games after talking them up for years and realize it was all just flexing for hipster cred and he's actually a total newfag.
he is decent at melty though

I can't even tell if Pat is that obnoxious, or if he's just so on auto pilot that he unconsciously regurgitates what other people say, the same way he steals other peoples' opinions wholecloth like RLM and then repeats them on the podcast.

muh surrogate friend but actually that

>calls people out for saying stupid shit
>does nothing but ramble stupid shit for years

Pat is nothing but a disgusting self absorbed dwarf

I'm convinced Paige ahs a feeder fetish

doesn't she call herself a terf at this point?
not that it matters, it causes me immense pain to hear /tttt/ brainrot coming out of the mouths of random normalfags and celebrities

>10 second of silence
>Dog barks
>15 seconds of silence
>"So anyways I have to go take a shit"
>15 minutes of ads
>Dog barks
>"Yeah so I'm burnt out from my job of playing videogames since I did it for a few hours last saturday so lets call it a day here"

Has much of an annoying shit-baby that Matt was, he really was the glue holding Pat's disgusting brain from going full goblin mode.
Now matt's a cookie cuter safe wiki reader with a 2d avatar.
Pat's a braindead couch creature who repeats twitter drama like a cheap breadtuber.
And woolie's just a third wheel on a plane, even in his own show.
Sad, they really where 3 parts of a functional human being.

Liam can say nigger because he's not a pussy
or at least he was not at the time.

Matt's Sonic Adventure 2 playthrough with Liam was really good. Matt just needs a fucking co-host to punch up his and sometimes take him off script.

this matt needs liam to be interesting.

the only TERF I give a shit about is the EXCELLENT CARNE ASADA in my SURF AND TERF BURRITO from Robertos

And Liam needs Matt to keep him absorbed in the actual shit he's playing and not drift off into woke softboi garbage land

Matts also leaching off of other retards. Matt may be a dingus but he sure knows how to play the youtube game I'll give him that.

shieeet you got me there