Why am I attracted to Dark Elves but also bigoted against them?

Why am I attracted to Dark Elves but also bigoted against them?

Attached: Jenassa.png (600x1000, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_ifGHbgq_c
youtu.be/L9REWMEOLdI?t=25
i.4cdn.org/gif/1649010137520.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rEUKseWix18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's every poltard but with trannies lol

This

it’s called a hate boner

As a /pol/tard i am upset by this statement

I liked the female dark elf voice in morrowind better.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ifGHbgq_c

Wrong. I hate all nonwhite races but would fuck their women

However nothing in the world would make me attracted to a disgusting transgender demon. Literally cope

>bigoted against them
They're not real

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4.09K)

It's the Nord way

Attached: Falmer Genocide.jpg (828x540, 44.37K)

>elves aren't real
>there is one race, the mer race
EIDF pls go

No idea, OP, because they’re ugly as all goddamn fuck

seething polkek

>bigoted
>>>reddit

>buzzwords
>le edgey racist
This post reeks of underage trying to fit in.

>nothing in the world
Not even that hard feminine penis?

bro take your meds. white people are INSANE

Why does everyone identify with the nords? Most whites in the west are from Britain genetically and since the famine most of them would be Irish
We would be the forsworn

When I first walked into Dragonsreach and Irileth drew her blade and talked down to me I was at about 45% chub

Attached: 956514fdffa63192ccf35e141114de52.jpg (400x400, 34.05K)

>put up with YOU PEOPLE every day
yes quite insane

Attached: the boys.gif (498x488, 1.08M)

Because they're the coolest race. Your line of thinking is autistic.

Attached: Ysgramor Return.jpg (597x1000, 146.04K)

youtu.be/L9REWMEOLdI?t=25

Attached: 25ED9C87-40E7-41CF-A766-A2E85591679E.jpg (1423x1834, 460.47K)

shouldnt've fucked with them, now seethe cope and dilate

He idolizes the guy from windhelm stumbling around drunk talking about "I tell dem dark skins to stay in dere place". The game purposefully makes that dude out to be an inbred retard so you don't be like him. Oh well...

Around elves
Watch yo selves

Attached: WeWuzDwarves.jpg (2172x3451, 1.69M)

>no beard

Not commenting on the user but the game actually makes him a sympathetic, insecure little brother overcompensating because his brother is Ulfric's second in command.

Nah, dunmer are just obnoxious kikes.
>openly practice slavery and worship demons in their homeland
>look down on all non-dunmer as animals
>have a long history of war and genocide against nords
>nords allow them to stay in their homeland as refugees
>bitch and gripe that nords don't treat you well enough, when argonians or high elves would just purge your worthless blue ass

fuck the dark elves (and their women literally)

Attached: 1648151426782.jpg (600x600, 27.27K)

Looks like someone touched a nerve.

The High Elves are literally the kikes. They even have JIDF Thalmor wandering around blackmailing and psyop-ing the shit out of everyone. They are shown to be the biggest problem with the world at the time of Skyrim. And that's with dragons flying around killing people en masse. Even if you join the Imperials, Tullius isn't a fan of ((them)) either

I wonder how the nords in morrowind are doing

Dunmer are the lesser of the two evils, sure. They're still faggy little backstabbing elves.

I don't understand how no one calls out these writers for racism.

Probably getting tricked by witches.

Attached: MorrowindNordArmor.jpg (900x968, 225.45K)

>Ayo Nordboy what chu lookin at

Attached: img_7387.jpg (828x818, 49.27K)

Welcime to Leftwing idealogy

lol cope nordling
cant wait to fuck your women

The only people that call them out are independent media and random individuals and the whenever that happens they immediately get labelled as "right wingers" because apparently criticizing or questioning the media in any way is purely the domain of Nazis today.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI

Because Nords and Dunmer are tsundere for each other. The Dunmer literally have the Nords' heart and Morrowind is rightful Nord clay.

Attached: First Empire of the Nords-min.jpg (4088x2351, 1.22M)

Unironically

Attached: 0d0f29f35c344254b2f107d312efc258b27e634b768e2f471e5697d6b5d14888_1.jpg (1080x731, 115.64K)

You sure about that?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1649010137520.webm

dungmer wont be fucking anybody's women

they're too busy being sexslaves of scalies

Why would you post this as first post lmao
You look ridiculous and thirsty for /pol/lack cock now, congrats tranny

leftoid trannies do not belong here
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1619279629799.jpg (711x1024, 109.3K)

pic is your average nord with his favorite prostitute (he overpaid)

Attached: newlands.jpg (640x804, 76.71K)

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily "Rightwing"

However I do oppose the Left Establishment Elites and NWO so go figure

Attached: 20210616_203822.jpg (2172x3862, 573.35K)

>Foreigners, what a nuisance
t. Fellow Nords

Attached: 600px-SR-npc-Redguard_Woman.jpg (600x600, 144.69K)

Anyone have any good lore friendly mods, weapon, armor, etc, whatever

I'm a sucker for immersion

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (466x411, 64.22K)

99% of the people called "right wing" are not right wing. For fuck's sake, Trump was a 90s Democrat with 90s Democrat policies but they all ran around proclaiming he was literally Hitler. "Right wing" is an utterly meaningless smear now.

The only mod that matters.
youtube.com/watch?v=rEUKseWix18

stfu chudzi incel

Yes that is unholy. Satan is literally depicted as a man with breasts

Gross

The problem is that right vs left is now about social beliefs like gays and trannies and niggers, instead of stuff like communism, capitalism, facism, autism

No amount of femininity is going to make a cock a turn on, sorry fag

>"Right wing" is an utterly meaningless smear now.
Much like "Nazi" and "Hitler."

Attached: 1635515675358.jpg (873x920, 79.75K)

>trannies
*black women
ftfy

This

Can't stand nogs but goddamn would I worship some ebony ass.

Isn't satan also depicted as a man?

After the midterms nobody will have to worry about the left for awhile. It will take them a decade to sort their shit out.

Just like the AD. If they have a few more victories like the Imperial City snd Hammerfell the AD problem will solve itself. They are really bad at war.

>All the seething replies
Hit the nail on the head lmao

Always has been

Attached: 20210711_113314.jpg (2172x3862, 703.29K)

The left has been using culture war stuff for decades. It is about time the Right joined in. Turns out they are better at it.

Just like Ulfric.

Female dwarves have pube beards retard.

>tfw you'll never ravage dark elf pussy

Attached: reddit file name.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

Do the Nords even have a problem with the Orcs? They're allowed in the cities. They've got strongholds dotted all over Skyrim and nobody cares. It's funny that in TES universe nobody really cares if you're bloodthirsty brute but when you're a thief, a liar or a junkie you're absolutely despised and it's only elves, khajiit and argonanians that fall into at least one of those categories every time without fail.

Attached: C5FFC80F-959D-41A1-9E0E-9AA31C0FB3C7.jpg (1866x2500, 535.96K)

Your side of the aisle isn't any better, anyone out of center is incapable of thought and I genuinely think this

Same but with Argonians.

You really want to play that game user

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

Nobody likes Orcs. They're universally reviled and called the "pariah-folk."
The games never touched on it but in the earlier eras Orks were basically massive murder rape armies that descended on nations in a green tide before humanity had enough of their shit and genocided them down to a small number that live in shithole orsinium

unironically rip off the AE content if you don't want to pay for todd.
they offer some pretty good vanilla stuff that fits with the game instead of standing out like your average mod.

Attached: Spell knight.png (1087x1071, 1.93M)

I don't think anyone outside of the dunmer really hate the orcs, it might just be that they've never had any wars so there's no historical fuel to hate them

I don't think there has ever been a major Orc/Nord conflict. They don't share a mutual border and the ones that live in Skyrim keep to themselves.
Orcs are bros.

This

The Left is literally seething and gaslighting about a Florida bill preventing them from grooming kindergartners about gender identity bullshit

We ran a series of milquetoast policy wonks, Romney and McCain, to embarrassing losses.
Now it is all culture all the time to inflame passions. CRT and the LGBBQ grooming of children are the driving force No more boring policy positions. Now we are fighting pure evil.

>Implying Skyrim players even played the previous games

Wasn't that like thousands of years ago though? Before the Empire came and civilized them? Orcs seem to generally think well of The Empire.

Attached: 55E7C0B8-CAF0-4C4A-8AD7-0A96D13D6B33.jpg (3508x4961, 1.58M)

Yeah that's dumb, you're kind of aiding the idea that anyone out of centre is incapable of thought

Attached: 1587606844075.jpg (1091x1045, 150.29K)

Orcs that grew up in Cyrodil society are well liked, even being pretty educated and high class in Oblivion. Outside of Cyrodil people like them less than argonians and khajiits because they're usually savage warlords and bandits.

Nords hate Orcs just as much as any other elf. Usually, Nords destroy the strongholds but the Civil War put that on hold and even when the Nords do destroy them, the Orcs pop back up like the virus they are. Some of the Nords' oldest myths involve fighting the evil god Orkey and throwing his short lifespan curse back onto the Orcs.

Attached: 0b937b429b4cf43a1883644aff75d4f3-l.jpg (800x547, 87.69K)

Because you spend most of Skyrim immersed in Nord culture, and lots of people prefer to play the race native to the game's region since Morrowind.