DMCtards unironically think this is good gameplay

DMCtards unironically think this is good gameplay

Attached: 1648127579385.webm (700x394, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1dsDqdqm1kxj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Never goes above C
The game unironically thinks your gameplay is shit.

>playing on journalist mode
>can barely reach B-rank

Attached: 1560636961071.jpg (600x337, 37.94K)

Context? I only see a player spamming the same move over and over again, no surprise he barely gets more style points.

it's widely known that dmc is mash-shit and people only like it for the goofy characters

Look at them deflect to rank. lol. Every time. Why are they like this?

That's why I am asking what's exactly the context.

I hope this thread is ironic

Look at the DMCfags squirm when called out
Pathetic

the most cringey shit about devil may cry is that people think because the protags say "fuck you" that its cool

voca.ro/1dsDqdqm1kxj

>play rhythm game
>miss every fucking note
>get D rank
>hur dur rank doesn't matter

Attached: 1649043994095.png (444x532, 234.55K)

The DmC fan cries out in pain as he shitposts you.

no fromdrones are really like that

inb4
>o-obssessed!!
>rent free!

You can do this type of reductionist webm with any videogame user. Grab a hollow from a souls game and put some Guy beating It to death with fists and it's the same shit.

you can't be reductionist with souls gameplay because it really is that shallow

It's not the same for Fromsoft games because.... it's just isn't okay?!?!

The fuck is this? Some anti-DMC sperg? Christ this site has enough spergs as is. Fuck off

Souls bros, our hard but fair combat...

kek

Attached: Souls combat.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

I-it is not spammy! it is very strategic and completely on risk vs reward!!

Can I get a link to the discord?

I think the word you're looking for is deliberate, sister. See when you're playing a Souls game, every attacks counts. Every attack is important and requires immense mental processing. I am becoming anxious RIGHT NOW thinking about the times I've had to debate myself on whether I should press the roll button or not. Can you imagine what it would be like if you had to press more? No human would be able to keep up. Thankfully Miyazaki is merciful on us.

Attached: 1647719106518.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Joke is on both sides, I like both games for what they offer.

this really hurts considering I just started replaying 1. 3 enemies on screen? the first corridor of Mission 2 has like a half dozen respawning at all times and they are more active. DMC died with 3.

IF YOU GOT ABOVE C RANK
YOU
DIDN'T
BEAT
THE
GAME

why are people comparing souls to dmc it's not even the same genre

Yeah, because spending 30 second rolling just to get 1 hit to then start rolling again is so much fun.

>two, third person action games are not the same genre
brainwashed

Are you ok

But they're not

DMC is autistic weeb shit

>tfw you're not a mindbroken gay spic still seething over the death of DmC for 4 years

Attached: Bergil.jpg (437x372, 32.08K)

I unironically miss when this was possible in these games. You could play as a ninja flipping fast guy or you could ultra put into poise and just face tank shit.

My brain is just too autistic to enjoy cuhrazy games, which is a shame, because they look so fun when you get skilled at them. I never feel like going out of my way to do crazy combos, though, I just want to kill everything as efficiently as possible.

But it is the most efficient way to kill things. if you don't combo things you're going to take forever.

it even gets a liittle anti climatic when things die at middle of the combo

Imagine not comboing

Attached: 1647009300689.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

protip: Play those games the way you like it and don't let combo autist fool you. You don't have to juggle the enemy for 10 minutes to get satisfaction from these games. Playing DMC3 and beating final Vergil with barely any scratch on me is much more satisfying then doing 1000 hits combo on practice mode.

Unironically playing it wrong.

>buy game and deliberately play badly in the early areas
What's the name of this phenomenon? Seething just doesn't cover how mad you have to be to do this.

>play action game
>kill enemies
>complete the game
>hurrr durrrr you must stun lock trash mobs in air and spam bunch of random combos to get ebin zooom zoom points!!!!!

I doubt the guy bought it instead of pirating, but if he did then he bought the deluxe edition because he has DLC weapons equipped.

>beat the game
>uhh you're playing the game wrong actually
What's wrong with DMCdrones?

Ask Elden Ring fans.

Thats every action game made past 2005, western hack n slash died in the late 90s and vanished in the 2000s outside of GOW

Bro I’m autistic as fuck too and I found it extremely satisfying when I found each enemies death sweet spot, doing a efficient combo and then landing whatever I want to finish off their last 1% felt so stylish, then I look at my gameplay I recorded and it looks like actual dogshit. it’s not about impressing others it about what makes you feel cool

Obviously you can play like that and get to the end, but if that's not enjoyable to you then why did you do that? Most games about killing things will let you choose one simple solution and stick with it if you ignore all your other options.

>buy guitar
>refuse to learn how to use it
>play nonsense on it
>people call you a fool
>retort that it should be like a car because not knowing how to drive can kill you
>think you're smart for it

Attached: 1647848348272.jpg (1920x1080, 205.31K)

Also, after doing this you go on the net and make threads starting with
>used a seatbelt?
>you didn't drive it
Where you can't stop being mad at
>bikefags
And
>planecels

this thread reeks and tranny attention seeking

>gamefaqs immigration thread #7472638
go back

no i think it's dismal. improve. apply yourself

The hard truth is that a game is only as hard as it's easiest difficulty. DMC allowing you to just mash attack on easy mode while the enemies just stand there means that is a valid way to judge the game. Meanwhile a Souls game outright forces you to engage with the intricacies of the battle system, giving the gameplay meaning.
The fact that you can beat DMC5 without using "stylish" combos basically means that they effectively don't exist. Good gameplay design would be making enemies that don't take damage until you reach a certain rank threshold, making learning mandatory instead of optional.

could have killed him long ago if you kept attacking

Reminds me of that chad image where he speedran the IQ test.

Was heavy armor good in Demon's?

Just because someone is playing the game like shit and its still completable doesn't mean the game doesn't have a lot of technical skill and a lot of much cooler shit that makes it a far more interesting piece in terms of gameplay.

It's like saying Dark Souls is bad because someone just chooses to use the broken weapon from the beginning the entire time. It's ridiculous. Gimping yourself and still being able to complete something doesn't make the entirety bad.

Souls doesn't force you to get good at all, you can literally just hack away at bosses with the worst weapons, no upgrades, no shields, etc. and complete it just fine. Sure you're making things harder for yourself in the end, but the fact remains that you can ignore virtually everything and still complete the game just fine.

Also DMC does have items and upgrades that require you to actually be skillful and know some of the intricacies of the style meter and certain technical rocket punch related things as well. Which are also not needed to beat the game at all, but they are existent within the game, same as all those deeper things are existent within Souls but aren't needed.

user, play how you like. It isn't a fighting game, it's completable without combing every single enemy.

>though, I just want to kill everything as efficiently as possible.
Then learn the combos.

You sound both bitter and retarded. I say this as someone who has never played this game nor cares to.

Hi Kotaku

why doesn't DMC5 feel fun to play? I'm lookig at bloody palace runs on youtube rigth now and it seems so boring compared to 4's.