What's the last thing you bought from GameStop?

what's the last thing you bought from GameStop?

Attached: gamestopemployee.png (1200x630, 1.59M)

>no bottom heavy girl who stinks good
help me

I bought a Spawn figure that was exclusive to GameStop

Attached: 08B3BE5D-8C78-4AE0-A1DD-F203F5BAAD44.jpg (771x960, 182.8K)

got my free $5 monthly xbox live code this weekend from gamestop

A gun!

i legit can not tell you because it's likely been 15 or 20 years. Maybe a game for a sibling for christmas?

I bought an OLED switch and dude gave 50% on a Magnamalo Amiibo

Nier Automata when it was new.

I paid $5 for a 360 copy of Dead Rising 2

Sonic ultimate colors on switch

How do you redeem the pro thing for codes the 5$ a month free

A PS4 controller. About 2 months ago. They didnt have any in stock but there was a guy there with a box of shit he was selling. Like 30+ ps4 games and 2 PS4 controllers. One was marked as defective so i bought the other. Gamestop marked that shit up as 60 bucks and the guy who just sold it gave me a look with raised eyebrows....

bought it, took it home, played with it for 2 seconds. The Dpad dosent register downward diagonals very well.

As long as i dont use it for fighters, it works well enough, so whatever i guess.

Attached: 1645911762986.png (400x263, 226K)

A wii nunchuck for $4 a few months ago. In good condition too.

Bought it used at Gamestop probably 10 years ago, enjoyed the hell out of it. Then I took the Steam pill. Only console games I've played since have been at a friends house.

Attached: Folklore.jpg (293x339, 24.6K)

you have to go in store, otherwise you need to add a filler item online to get over $5. also if you use the code in store, then go home and redeem the code online, it works twice. you just have to spend like an extra $1 on a filler item or buy a $10 code if you use it online. its still a free $10 a month at least

I dunno probably some DS game

I bought a new copy of GTA IV Complete Edition for $20

Bought like 30 PS4s a year ago and donated them charity after I got rich from buying their stock.

uhhhhhhh I think it was some wii accessory and a couple games, red steel 2 or something like that for wii?
either that or ff13 on release night. I'll never forget how it smelled in there, like popcorn and feet

Last Halloween they priced Animal Crossing New Horizons for $10 total instead of $10 off so I bought a copy.

a WAGMI

two years ago i worked at a gamestop and every now and these two emo chicks (4/10-5/10) would come in a spend like hours looking around and random shit.
they would talk about VNs and look up wikis to talk about the deep lore of them.
one day they started talking about steins gate and i decided to join in.
time past, i found out they were 19yo lezzos and they come to gamestop just to get away for their parents.
they were really into anime and offer them over my place to watch some.
overtime they would comeover every weekend when i had my days off and would would just play games or watch shit.
they warmed up a lot and that's how i had my first 3some.
still fuck them to this day, they're ugly but at least their not fat fucks and know how to ride a dick.

If I remember right, Cavestory 3D for like $14, with box and manual.

super mario wiiu game. circa 2014

Ion Fury

It was cheaper to buy a physical copy in a store at its regular price than it was to buy during a sale from digital distribution.

Attached: 1647673357225.gif (303x303, 813.11K)

You are doing the Lord's work user. God Bless.

Some DS game probably

And then everybody clapped

>Then I took the Steam pill. Only console games I've played since have been at a friends house
Always feel bad for faggots that convert to pc. You experienced the best gaming experiences on console and then fell for shilling to go to what's essentially globohomo for games, pc.

Monster hunter rise and ringfit

I bought Monark and Akibastrip for switch 4 days before they closed the location permanently. That company is literally held together by bag holders refusing to believe January was the squeeze and they missed out.

If this is true user.
Then give those ugly emos and good ride for me.

DMC 5 for the PS4 because it was sold out everywhere else, so it was my last resort.

>Once every year or so a console exclusive game I want drops
>Swing by Gamestop
>"Hey do you guys have X Game?"
>"Yep we're down to our last copy!"
>"Is it sealed."
>"No."
>"No thank you."
Every fucking time without fail. Best Buy/Target/Fucking anywhere else is a million times reliable for buying in store copies. Its not surprise they've been struggling pre-meme stocks. Guess that's what happened when you dedicate half your warehouse to funko pops.

Boy she looks out of place here

Dude, it's really easy to fuck ugly chicks. Being a virgin in 2022 is strictly on you.

>buy "new" game from gamestop
>they put a sticker seal on it in the store so that once you open it, the game cant be returned
>get home
>open the game
>disc has fingerprints on it

Attached: 1634417923893.jpg (171x158, 4.69K)

Rengoku 2

Must of been Little Big Planet 2.

Demon's Soul's in 2010.

ive never been inside a videogame store. I own over 600 games on steam though played maybe 40

fable 2

They do that so they can rent the “new” copy to employees. The last manager I worked for did put a stop to that but if any employee would have had balls to complain he would have had to comply. He still did gut them though, so I don’t understand the half measure. There’s no reason that they can’t just use promotional cover art when the game comes out as a place holder.

replacement joycons because my originals drift. new ones are occasionally drifting now too

>girl

It honestly surprises me that they get away with selling used copies as new.

and then everyone came BUCKETS t

Elden Ring

the average person buying a game at gamestop probably doesnt care. same people who just throw away their cases after buying a new game

An xbox 360 controller to play dark souls prepare to die edition when it came out on the personal compuiter

ps2 + star ocean

I went there to get RE8 on launch. They said they were out and wouldn't have any for days and to come back in then. Lmao nah I went to Walmart instead. GameStop is the worst for games man.

If you go way back I did get hammered and ordered Kirby tilt n tumble online for GBC

All console games are made on PC and then get downgraded to port them to a console. And all console games come to PC anyway through a "port" or with emulation. Consoles are for parents who want to buy something for their kid that "just works" or those too dumb to build a PC.

Globohomo for games, the fuck does that even mean

blazblue when it first came out on ps3
i got the art book too

Attached: 1636909419847.png (1159x1500, 1.86M)

Sheeeeit, my kneegrow, I did too, but I got the xbox 360 version. I still have the book and box it came in.

Blue Reflection Second Light

Lego Racers 2 for ps2. Yeah it didn't take me long to realise game shlop was a shitty place to buy games from. They were always gay and anyone who disagrees was probably groomed into liking it.

Nier Automata

Trying to say it is the gateway to digital only and never actually owning your stuff. Physical only crowd keeps ignoring all the patches and games like Tony Hawk 5 where the disc is nothing more than a key and with servers gone they are worthless drink coasters. Not defending it but the time to fight the future goes way back to shit like sega channel. We just get to live in the graveyard.

i ordered elden ring from them online

I think FOTNS which had a greasy fingerprint on the "new" disc

The orange box for PC back in 2008.

Warhammer 3 collector pack war chest thing. I saw it there for 15 fucking years until I decided one day I just fucking wanted to get it, if only to make the clerks that had to watch it collect dust so long vaguely miss it.

On the day Hades came out for Switch Wal-Mart sold out before I got off work so I checked the GameStop across the street and they had it.

A copy of Diablo 3 for my ps3. I'm trying to teach my future baby momma how to play games so that I have a reason to not strangle her.

FUCK warcraft 3, I'm retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 109.96K)

OOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING

Kirby a week or so ago.

Collecters edition of Xenoblade for the switch. Totally worth it.

An N64 expansion pack in 1998

every brick-and-mortar game store still operating in the 2020s got the

>inexplicably hot goth babe
>skinny metalhead college dropout
>morbidly obese black weeb
>elderly man who refuses to work elsewhere despite knowing nothing about technology or games