1-6 Only

Who else is going to be a Lucas chad and completely ignore the Disney Wars content?

Attached: Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.jpg (1200x675, 242.85K)

This shit is so fucking boring, they really fucked it up

>going to be a
For me its Dex's Diner free roam

There's at least a hanful of decent character designs from Disneywars but the characters and story itself are fucking abysmal

How so? All I want is a fun run through the story and to treat it as a Star Wars simulator.

This. Sequels are objective garbage. They even make attack of the clones look good in comparison.

travelers tales will improve the sequels to a playable point I'll bet. never saw the third sequel movie myself so I'll play through it just to see

Attached: 1642699708190.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

It’s one of the worst movies of all time. Spare yourself the pain of sitting through it.

lol no way it'll be shit but the worst movies of all time are all straight to dvd garbage

Attached: 1642695863328.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I also have not seen TROS, but surely it cannot be worse than TLJ.

tlj was the better of the first two imo, the first was not!reboot of a new hope which is pure hackery

Attached: 1642691173642.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

>1-6 Only
>Lucas chad
A Lucas chad only plays 1-4.

why? 5 is the best of them all

Attached: 1642693494131.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Should have had Rise of Skywalker end with Rey taking Kylo's virginity by force in a forty minute long dirty sex scene

I agree that TFA is soulless derivation. But TLJ is a postmodern assault on classical storytelling, an affront to beauty in art. I will admit that some scenes look amazing, but that cannot save the film. TROS (again, I have not seen it) appears to be bad because it tries to pander to nostalgia and in doing so completely botches any semblance of coherent story.

is this worth 80 based bucks if I only play the prequel trilogy

Empire is overrated as hell. It's easily the worst of the original trilogy, and may even be worse than all three prequel movies.
The only reason people come out of Empire thinking well of it is because everything good is at the very end. It's the most backloaded movie I've ever seen.

IV > V > VI = III >>> II > I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VII > IX > VIII

Because Lucas didn't make that shit or 6, he just penned the story concept, some other assholes fucked the movies up.

Since when have the stormtroopers had a new design?

Attached: 1647780140851.jpg (819x1024, 93.26K)

I don't care if Kylo Ren was an over edgy under developed character. I like his helmet, I like the vented lightsaber and I like Adam Driver. So I'll play however much of the sequels to unlock him.

>1100 special bricks to collect
jesus fucking christ. also why's there no preload on steam?

Your summary of TLJ is correct - but keep in mind it was borne of the mind of one man, Rian Johnson. He had a vision, probably inspired by KotOR II, and went for it - and fucked it up.
TRoS is a movie made by a marketing committee. Not made by the efforts of human beings, not inspired in any way to any end, it's as soulless of a product as you can possibly imagine. It has not a single original idea, lifting plot points and even dialogue from beloved EU works as pure fanservice.

Let me say this - The Last Jedi is the only one of the sequels that anybody put even an ounce of effort or thought into. It's a fucking abysmal piece of shit movie but at least it is a movie, not just a product.

could have been redeemed if rian had done the ninth one
sadly disney stepped in

Attached: 1642691481792.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>luke sitting while Rey stands, focus on her and has her lightsaber out
LOL

I'll wait and see if you can easily skip sequel shit. if I am forced to use any sequel characters or play any sequel sections I'll skip buying it

>being this obessed
its been confirmed for months that you'll choose the episode you want to play from a list, everything is optional

Attached: 1642692303880.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

I bet that the cunt who designed the nuhelmet didn't even realize the chevron is supposed to be an angry mouth

The sequel trilogy is dogshit but I’m still interested in how they do it. I mean shit I paid for the game I might as well finish it regardless of how shitty those movies are.

I'll pirate it tomorrow. Does it have any DRM?

not to spoil but the party gag they did in the beginning of episode 2 was great, if there's anything of that quality in the sequels they'll be worth it

Attached: 1642690928065.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Your taste is unbelievably shit.

you're so brave

you really prefer 6 over 5? too much cheesy ewok nonsense for me

Attached: 1642691977167.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>added fucking "rpg" numbers to your hits

I'm a simple man. I see gameplay. I see numbers popping out of the enemies. I never bother playing it. All of these games with rpg-lite features can go fuck themselves. That shit doesn't belong in every game and I'm tired of it being shoved in. Like who does that even appeal to?

You were never going to play it in the first place

rpg=/=numbers bro you have autism?

Attached: 1642692871103.webm (1280x720, 750.65K)

Then you aren't getting that. You're getting two hours of piss easy baby gameplay and unfunny jokes.

I don’t give a shit about Star Wars, I’m just here for Lego vidya. The movies are all shit to me.

Oh, it can. TLJ is a shit movie and very insulting to fans, but TRoS is a technical disaster and absolute clusterfuck. Nothing about it even remotely works as a movie, let alone Star Wars or the end of a trilogy. It's an incoherent pile of retarded garbage and plenty insulting to fans in its own ways.

He suggests it's also worse than the prequels. He's beyond help.

was just wondering what his reasoning was truth be told

Attached: 1642690119853.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

If you're going to do that, just buy the original LEGO Star Wars games. No need to bother with this shit.

He’s saying a “Lucas chad” would only play 1-4 because those are the only ones directed by George Lucas. He’s not saying the prequels were better, he’s just being overly literal for bait and it worked.

I'd take Ewoks over "Han and co. fuck around on an asteroid doing nothing".

>He’s not saying the prequels were better
But that's exactly what he suggests:
>may even be worse than all three prequel movies
He is probably baiting though.

Anything not directed by Lucas is fanfiction and has no place in the Star Wars story.

An important question needs to be answered. Do they talk? Lego City Undercover was fucking insufferable because of that, and the fucking sirens.

>but at least it is a movie, not just a product
This. TFA and RoS were made by an ai.

they do. however there is a "mumble mode" where the voiceacting is replaced by the old school grunting. works for me since I know the stories and the gags are visual but your mileage may vary

Attached: 1642693253737.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

I'm gonna blow your mind but all games use numbers, whether they show it to you or not

this is exactly what I was getting at, tlj was at least SOMETHING even if not my favorite movie it was better than stale corporate focus groups the movie (aka tfa)

Attached: 1642699331733.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>combat looking like knockoff Gears or knockoff Devil May Cry
Eeeeehhhhhhh....

Can you select Sheev and go sapping everyone?

no shit, i like drinking piss better than eating shit, too.

It's not, in either case. Don't be fooled, gameplay is the same as before. Which is a bad thing, as those would have been a nice improvement over the shallow mediocrity these games have always been.

Lucas still had full creative control over 5 and 6. But, yes, anything not involving Lucas (with the exception of KOTOR) is not Star Wars.

What’s with all of the le epic hardcore gamers who are shocked that a new LEGO game and a new Kirby game are easy? Do you faggots not play video games?

why not just play the originals and never even have to look at the sequel trilogy trash?

Attached: 1580669418624.png (960x960, 1.8M)

MARK THIS DAY IN THE HISTORY BOOKS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.9K)

>Not a brick built Bantha
Why bother

Attached: bantha.jpg (528x396, 45.24K)

For me, it's Bossk and Greef Karga