Heals after every hit

>heals after every hit
Is this a joke?

Attached: 4F46627F-FDB5-486A-A11D-B4E9A78D9B57.jpg (1280x720, 293.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QGxLYZZdjE?t=23
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She cheated

just don't get hit

Attached: 1649071370958.png (834x750, 468.1K)

I AM MALENIA

I want to fuck her rotten pussy

Miyasaki did it again!

Attached: Miyazaki OC character (DO NOT STEAL).jpg (679x671, 196.78K)

Just dodge and dont get hit?

Attached: ger4rt5y6r.jpg (476x488, 23.28K)

I actually, honestly spent like 10 hours before I beat her.

I eventually accepted that she was gonna heal a lot every time I blocked her waterfowl dance. I tried to beat her without spirit ashes but couldn't do it after dozens and dozens of tries. Finally summoned mimic in her second phase and got it on the second try. I wanted to be able to say I did it myself, but oh well. At least I did the first phase myself

Attached: 1643507692363.jpg (948x535, 62.91K)

>uses water fowl move
she didn't beat the tarnished

More like the move where she uses clones, she becomes a summoning shitter

>Finally summoned mimic
You didn't beat her.

Blasphemous blade knocks her on her ass every L2. This fight's a joke.

the correct answer is both

you don't need to dodge once against her
sprinting diagonally back makes her whiff EVERYTHING, you can then just run in and punish
waterfowl? just run
butterfly clones from above? run
dive bomb flower? run

>used waterfowl dance
>summoned clones
>inflicted scarlet rot
>healed more than 30%
you didn't beat the tarnished

Reminder that if you didn't intentionally nerf yourself by using a weak horse and dump all your FP keeping the stars still you DID NOT win the war

Just wait a month or so from now
>Patch 1.05
>Malenia's attacks were supposed to inflict bleed but do not due to a bug. The attack "Waterfoul Dance" was also supposed to have 5 'phases' instead of 3 and cover a wider area. Both of these issues will be fixed.

It took me 20 over something like 70 tries in four days. You have nothing to be ashamed of, she's a fuckin dice roll.

I know.

Attached: FNoniRrVcAA6-t8.jpg (626x630, 92.77K)

>Fixed issue where Malenia's third phase wasn't triggering
>Increased FP cost and casting time of all faith incantations

Unironically same. Ended up using dual cold katanas with BHS, but no summons. I actually quite enjoy the fight, but she is the hardest from boss I've fought. Maybe I just suck though.

I just summoned my mimic lol get good bro.

now that I've invested so much effort into beating her first two phases I wouldn't mind a third phase being added. Had there been three phases from the start I probably would have thrown in the towel, though.

You say that as if the opposite wouldn't happen
>patch 1.05
>Nerfed the hitbox size on waterfowl dance
>Reduce Malenia's total hp by 25%
>Phase 2 now starts her at 50%
>Reduce the damage of waterfowl dance, her grab move + all other moves by 20%

Q

No way that'll happen now that they've un-nerfed Radahn.

This shitty boss fight reminded me of why Artorias and Fume Knight are the best souls bosses ever made. HARD BUT FAIR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUN.

Even with the latest buffs Radahn is still nerfed compared to how he was on launch day.

>knocks her on her ass
Pretty sure this isn’t even possible. Post webm or you’re lying.

>hates dexfags
But she is a dexfag.

The only thing they "un-nerfed" about him is made it so his meteorites and purple orbs don't have the attack power of toilet paper rolls and can actually sort of hurt you now.

Sad thing is that being fair, fun and well-designed aren't important to the From fanbase so much as being difficult. Kind of makes me dread their next game if they keep going this route.

>boss can sink into the floor where you can't see it
>can attack you from underneath the floor with no indication of any kind
>each attack is a one-hit kill
>"lol gitgud mirite fair and balanced!"

A lot of weapon arts do. The ground quake followup and maliketh's WA puts her on the floor if you connect the end. It doesn't make the fight any easier, it's one hit that might be free.

youtu.be/3QGxLYZZdjE?t=23

She didn't beat (You)

poison_swamp_boi was so ahead of his time

Nobody says "gitgud" anymore.
Those people are all in the extreme minority now and get shit on in EVERY SINGLE THREAD I've seen about this game.
The overwhelming majority of people just say "just summon mimic/tiche" now

The next game will have even harder bosses like you described while also giving you a remote control to a bomb inside of their brain to lobotomize them/stun lock them to death.

I haven't even gotten to her yet. I'm still stuck on this guy

I think I've reached the point where I'm just too slow for this. I can get through the first phase easy enough now, but I just get totally overwhelmed in the 2nd phase. I'm using a Blasphemous Blade at +10 and its WA, but he never sits still long enough for me to hit him. And half of his moves go through my shield anyways. I don't even know where to start with this fight. This is like Ludwig on crack. What were the devs thinking with this shit?

>just parry him with the Claw bro

You get like 1/4 of a millisecond to see the blade, and its impossible with how fast hes moving.

Attached: 1647819079533.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

I was actually thinking of using Blasphemous Blade on NG+ so this looks like fun.

>doing Maliketh before Malenia
oh no no no no

Dodge then

are you really supposed to face her first? I'm already level 125 and just opened Haligtree

Stay close and bait the slow hit and run when you know he'll do that aoe bullshit. I did it with a glaive halberd which is slightly slower than greatswords and it was very possible when I ran like a bitch from that move.

If you want the Gideon rewards then yeah

Attached: 1647447322012.png (384x224, 16.38K)

I don't feel like he'd be that bad if not for the big AOE and the burning that can force you to either heal and get killed or not heal and die.

Attack him when he does the jump sword attack like in the webm

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.13 - 16.33.37.03.DVR.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Yes. Your feeble attempts to beat her are the punchline.
>t. spent like 7 hours trying before I finally beat the bitch

Get a shield and learn the timings

Bro Ludwig was way harder than this guy. Atleast this guy gives you space to move around

After me and my murderous wife Tiche finally took her down, I found the healing bit kind of cool.
She was undefeated because not only was she fighting for Miquella's very possible dream of freedom from the outer gods, but because combat was the only thing that kept her rot at bay. Fight or perish.
Overall, cool lady.

What a pussy, phase 2 is basically a victory lap

The fact that nothing in her stated lore mentions the healing to that end was an absolute shame. Would have been a cool character otherwise.

Bro, her great rune?

I have a +25 greatshield, and when I saw one of his attacks take out half of my health through a block I knew it'd be useless.

Then don't get hit

I didn't. Makes me wonder what I was being so stubborn for. Feels like everything about her is just bullshit, from the hyper armour, to the variable combos and mixups, animation cancels and the visual clarity. I got nothing out of it. I could parry her in my sleep now, but I haven't booted up the game in like three days. I might just be done.

Idk what point you think you're making, if DS1 had the spirit summoning bell you would've had people telling you to use it as well.
You still have the option to git gud in ER but it's easier and more realistic to expect whiny babies to just summon

she cheated to beat radahn. i cheated to beat her. i'm justified in the lore.

That's it. It's tacked on at the end. You'd think someone would mention it, maybe in the intro or Gideon or really anyone along the way but you only learn through her great rune. It's a unique trait that would be defining of her character, but all you get is a tacked on explanation that makes no addition to her story. Kind of feels like wasted potential that could have made her even more dreadful before the fight

You can juggle her with giant hunt.

And she didn't beat radahn so you didn't beat her either.