Season 2 soon

>season 2 soon
post dorf

Attached: deep rock galactic.png (914x917, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVVJ-P3Kg_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw they randomly convert the IS missions rewards from Scrips to EXP before the second season even starts locking out the tree progression

Attached: 09057EE4-D882-484E-AD98-9961A061A7B3.gif (480x345, 1.62M)

convince me to not just cheat in all of the overclocks

>finally get all the weapon overclocks
>mfw all those cosmetics per Dwarf

Attached: 1546110502707.jpg (915x609, 112.14K)

FUCK YEAH
SQUATS ARE BACK
SQUATS AND ZOATS
LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

I need to cheat in some of the 4th anniversary stuff because I couldn't participate in it thanks to REAL LIFE

this game lost its soul so quick. no, im not talking about the gameplay here.

The cosmetics in this game are so fucking bad.

>11 Blank Cores saved for the next season
Are you ready user?

Attached: 1643767909691.jpg (3600x2138, 2.15M)

Havent played dorfs since the start of rival incursion. no real reason, i just have a bad habit of playing games untill i'm sick of them and then coming back months later

What's season 2 got in store?

Attached: Dorff.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

all pass and tree rewards will be added to crates and packs when the season ends

New secondaries for each Dwarf: youtu.be/MVVJ-P3Kg_Y

Attached: file.png (457x219, 51.24K)

Looks like some neat stuff. Guess it's time to get back into it. I was having a blast with the poop gun before my hiatus.

Attached: mission title.jpg (1920x1080, 460.46K)

Here's my current dwarves.

Attached: dorfs.jpg (1740x1309, 1.28M)

What the fuck happened to this game. Looks like clown vomit these days

You're still going to be shit no matter hwo many overclocks you get

i played like 180 missions in less than a month when they gave it away for """free""" on ps plus, but i got brunt out hard and dropped it. any idea if this patch is gonna actually add anything new to the game?

Attached: 1641795326631.png (512x512, 363.71K)

Yes

Attached: 20220404190010_1.jpg (283x74, 25.15K)

>Not hording mineral cores to get the weapon cores for free every 5 cores.
I'm going to get the all the cores day one and playtest immediately.

>haven't made a single forge since I got the last cosmetic core

Attached: 20220404215246_1.jpg (767x687, 171.2K)

Glorious.

Attached: ROCKERS.png (1023x1042, 52.37K)

only a regular DD but it's nice when a dive goes so smoothly

Attached: 548430_20220404020134_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Nerf to frozen damage when?

i just want the loki to have a decent ammo economy

How is the community in Xbox? PC is currently fucked and I just paid GP

This game was fun til I promoted engineer, not interested in other classes. Haven't played since

>PC is currently fucked
You're part of the problem, but I take solace I knowing you're not going to stick around, you're going to eventually quit and never return just like many before you.

>This game was fun til I promoted engineer
1/10 bait

nobody cares what your dwarf looks like

dead game

0/10

>more robot shit

Dead fucking game.

I love this game but honestly I'm just tired of it all

Why is it devs wanna add fucking robots to stuff like this? It was a dogshit decision in KF2, and it was a dogshit decision in DRG. Now they're doing it again.

Any chances they add more armors? I want to make my dwarves look medieval but scale brigade clips like hell with some facial hairs. Also most paints suck for that aesthetic.

What an overreacting faggot lmao

I care

Attached: 1629656198152.jpg (800x800, 277.76K)

they already showed off the newest cosmetic dlc, and the progression tree is going to have frameworks, hairs, and helmets at least.

Probably going to be the same as season 1 then, shame. I hope there's at least a decent silver paintjob.

new weapons, new enemies, a new mission probably and cosmetics

Man, tfc epc fucking deletes mactera swarms, once I got like 8 in a single shot lmao.

also error cube usage when

what's wrong on pc?
I play every day no issues

did they actually...
I just needed 5 more. Are you sure user? Cause like, after 10 IS you stop getting scrips. That might be what happened to you. It's supposed to start giving you EXP after that.

Cheating in cosmetics you literally can't get elsewhere is fine. Cheating in levels, perks, mods or OCs however is fag shit.

They do I anytime a videogame series with aliens/monsters is growing stale. Just throw in some dumb robots. Halo, gears of war, KF2 and now deep rock did it.

Robots were annoying and unfun, and they ignored some game mechanics. Their explosion on burn was overcompensated by huge heat resistance, ice does nothing, and I think stun, fear and poison are useless too. Breakthrough bullets aren't really useful, and projectile weapons are terrible because robots move a lot and kind of randomly.
They kill build variety and playstyles.
And if I play DRG I want to kill bugs, not drone robots.
What the fuck are they thinking?
>Engineer got the LAZER
Of fucking course. Fuck enginig and fuck devs

Forgetting TF2

What types of Fantasy Armor are you looking forward to for each class?
Just anything generically fantasy?

has anyone else noticed a big influx of really bad new players even in haz 5? I've had a ton of bronze 2 stars join me lately and constantly beef it. it's honestly getting a little frustrating

Not specifically fantasy, I'd be happy with with something like the driler version of scale brigade with less clipping would be nice. I'd also like something to go with the wizard hat, but I can't think of a way to make armor look like wizard robes.

Sorry, messed it up I meant MY PC fucked up

I do

How about a wizard/monk robe with sufficient belts, pouches, and a backpack? Something similar to the Scout's Harness in his mid tier armors with a short, somewhat tucked in robes at the pants.
I'd love a straight up Gnome Hat.

That could work but I assume anything with jiggling/physics is a no. Definitely would need pouches or some other type of high-tech gear to make it fit the art direction.

>4 month in the game
>only got 80 of the weapons OC
>i already forged everything
FUCKING KILL ME

i'm bad and i play haz 5, better start learning now than later

>post dorf

Attached: dorf.png (1200x1210, 1.35M)

ok but I doubt you're "call down the only resupply and take 2 because you're at low health even though you have full ammo and are surrounded by red sugar" levels of bad

ye but i can't elite dive solo

>t. seething scoutnigger

>Host a game where I'm by myself for a while
>I'm at the end of the season event and I just don't care about getting the data cube
>People eventually join at the end of the mission and we're on our way back to the drop pod
>HEY HOW COME YOU DIDN'T GET THE DATA CUBE FOR EXTRA XP

Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to go out of my way to do extra stuff just so you could join at the end of the mission and get the benefits from it.

I TK those people and kick them from the game. Fucking leeches.

>post dorf

Attached: dwarf.png (203x220, 680)

I mean I would have done them anyways solo, but if I didn't feel like I could do it by myself once people joined I would have said "oh there was an event, let's go hit it"