Video game was developed by a woman

>video game was developed by a woman

Attached: F1A1DA97-0A99-482D-B9C8-56E31A0C568C.jpg (472x487, 32.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name a single one
im sure it's dogshit but name 1 game

cootiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

depression quest

this is why i’m releasing my game anonymously, so you seething faggots don’t make my life a living hell and/or ruin my game marketing just because i have a pair of ovaries
>inb4 post tits
>inb4 ywnbaw
no to both, but seethe more cupcake

is this the bitch that does mom incest joi?

and diaper videos, yes

Attached: celeste.png (1024x1024, 1.12M)

i downloaded every single video LazeProcrastinator has made. which one should i fap to

Attached: 1631102933642.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

>woman
imagine throwing these chad looks away just to indulge your strange fetish and turn yourself into a freakish trannoid that no one will ever want to touch

Attached: AF4A091D-FE11-408C-BCE1-4AFBC8BDE683.jpg (348x486, 23.63K)

Any involving creampies

topkek except trannies aren't real women

>Watch Tara Tainton video
>Turns into cum eating half way through

you fucking tricked me you bitch

Moonpies are better, especially the banana flavor. I can eat a box of those fuckers.

Maybe you should just do that anyway instead of taking everything personally.

Oh, wait. Right.

every year when i rewatch lotr i get a big box of moonpies, fucking kino

Except you're not a real woman. No amount of HRT therapy or surgery can help that, dude.

>think xev is hotter
>keeps putting her husbands dick in videos ruining it for me
i watch pov because i don't want to stare at a mans dick

based af

>realize that she has a vagina and feet

Attached: Flusteredhornywhore.png (457x510, 163.36K)

>video game was developed by an enbie

Attached: 1616966850387.webm (576x1024, 449.08K)

I'm pretty sure Meryl Streep worked on ocarina of time.

>Woman has to out herself as a woman
Like clockwork

>video game is made by based drunk viking neckbeards

Attached: 1362159100229.png (1435x807, 1.33M)

Ngl even as a kid I could hardly put one of those down
Can't stand those weird pastry things like Twinkies and zebra cakes

Phantasmagoria was done by Roberta Williams who is literally one of the most influential people in the early 90's in reference to bibeo bames

Attached: 1623816300451.png (452x452, 138.08K)

>Yea Forums's favorite movie was directed by a woman

Attached: 053117-patrick-bateman-skincare-lead.jpg (1080x720, 187.65K)

that was a team
OP says woman
not a woman and several other people

it's just one of those feel good treats for me, my mother would always get a box every month or two when we would do something special.

Does soul reaver count?

You're suppose to self insert user. You're suppose to imagine its your dick shes mongling

I can't my parents didn't mutilate my dick at birth

Video games for this feel?

Attached: amogusmoment.jpg (370x2000, 282.23K)

>think this will be a based mommy thread
>retards bring up trannies randomly
I fucking hate this board and all the kids and third worlders i have to share it with. truly the worst board on this site

Why are you so mad? You're family reject you when you came out as trans? When did you realize you were trans?

Zelda's Adventure

The flipside to this is that barely any games are made by just one person; however, people will look at who the director of a game is and think that that one person is the only person who worked on and developed the game (Smash fans thinking Masahiro Sakurai is solely responsible for Smash games comes to mind), ignoring the massive teams that helped those games get made, teams which were made up of both men and women.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: AE06AA1C-58B2-4C4E-982F-F5BBAA3F29D7.png (200x200, 38.69K)

Potion craft, it’s pretty good

Fucking this

Attached: 1639173521656.png (447x329, 195.66K)

>Watch Tara Tainton video
>she helps you jack off
>she forgot she has to succ
>deep dives and deep throats your dick
this is the only video i want and it's nowhere to be found

And she literally fucked up the ending. The only reason people love it is because of her mistake as director

Are you okay bro?

the worst feel is bettie is peak kino but i fucking hate tattoos

I didn't play it, but Rakuen was made by a lady. Someone else mentioned Roberta Williams, but I don't know the extent of actual development there. It's a bit strange, but there really are very few significant games made independently by women, aren't there?

Why did you say something like this? Before getting to the point of releasing a game, be user proper in general, don't dig for attention.

Do you know the title? I may be able to temporarily upload it somewhere if I have the video

Meaning that every time you or anyone tries to say that a woman made a game, you're just simping and trying to pretend a woman did anything useful, even if the actual work was done by other people. It's the same as people claiming Amy Hennig was in any way responsible for Legacy of Kain, when she did borderline nothing beyond """write""", something anyone on the team could have done better.

>this is why i’m releasing my game anonymously
>btw im a woman
why are you allowed to vote?

I recall something similar from a while back about a woman who either became a tranny or just pretended to be an effeminate man (can't remember which) going bowling with guys for a few months and her conclusion was that being a random guy was a miserable experience with the sole exception of those occasions they were bowling.

She only wrote that game, which is the least work you can do on any game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

it's the latter of what you said

>video game was developed by a team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities.

Attached: original.jpg (900x1351, 362.46K)

King's Quest (3 being the best)

That's the one, thanks user.

She didn't make any of those, her husband did.

>went through her entire catalog, even the weird shit I didn't like
What's the point of life? I feel so empty.

Link to her vids?

What happens in the original ending?
>tfw too lazy to read books

Attached: 1600634560249.jpg (124x119, 2.67K)

I need to know

listen... i just hate women ok.

Isn't that true for literally anything developed by a team?

>enbie
That's a women. A cunt. I know a cunt when I see a cunt. There's no way that cunt has a y chromosome.

who are you talking about, dude?

How can you be too lazy to read books? It's easier than playing a video game. There's no controller you just turn a page. We live in an age where you can have it on your PC or phone and all you have to do is scroll down. Not even the arduous task of turning a page is an excuse anymore. What the fuck does this post even mean? I'm sincerely enraged by the implcation. Too lazy to read books. You're reading Yea Forums. Are you too lazy to post? You fucking cunt. "Too lazy to read books". My god. I hate you and everyone like you. Imagine being too lazy to sit down and not move for a few minutes.

Nobody cares
If it's good people will play it
If it's bad people won't

>it's actually good

Attached: G-String-coming-to-Steam.jpg (1920x1080, 110.99K)

>lives 1% the life men live every day for a couple years and thinks she understands everything.
god it actually makes me sick.

Didn't read, save your schizo meltdowns for your blog or whatever.
Now tell me what happens in the original ending and how the director fucked up translating it to the screen.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit
Like yeah it's a novelty but I feel like if I can tell it's probably shit and if I can't tell I probably wouldn't care anyway

Yes, that's why I find it annoying when people give Hennig credit.

What did you just call my mother?

>chad
if he got surgery to fix his nose i'd agree. hes a bit too trollish as is, dont even want to imagine him with makeup on.

Then you're an idiot consoomer who gladly slurps down anything just to put off having to think about the world for 5 minutes. Ideologicaly purity should matter more than fucking videogames. Normal people pre-vet the games they play, aware people take it a step further and look up the names of developers to find particular warning signs like women, jews, that sort of thing.

Yea seriously go pro it

Haha

nah it's the same for me
if it's gud it's gud

Dungeon Meshi is the best manga I've read in years and it's written by a woman.

Attached: 1586583690366.jpg (800x600, 71.78K)

of for fuck sakes, this "game" was trash, only reason it got attention was because the "developer" slept around with game "journalists"

Like my game only it got played alot more

Attached: Pokemon_Puzzle_Challenge_title_screen.png (160x144, 2.96K)

I think he was being ironic, user
Imagine making a game about depression and then not having suicide be a failure state

>Normal people pre-vet the games they play, aware people take it a step further and look up the names of developers to find particular warning signs like women, jews, that sort of thing.

I can't tell if this is ironic