Why is it so hard for Yea Forums to admit when a game is good?

Why is it so hard for Yea Forums to admit when a game is good?

Attached: puppetgush.png (185x172, 69.44K)

Because I am here and once someone says something is good I will immediately disagree thus creating a perception that Yea Forums does not like things

Contrarianism is a disease

No its not

I do not care for Elden Ring

Attached: blu.jpg (2437x2056, 3.83M)

whom the fuck is this Yea Forums guy

If I agree with others it means I am like them, and I hate them

It is I, hello

lmao didn't read

Attached: nice lips.jpg (599x403, 31.68K)

That sure is a lot of shit I ain't reading.

why did introman have an orgasm whilst saying his name?

The game was fine but I feel had too much repetition. We really didn't need to fight eight asylum trees or ten dragons. I'd say its above DS2 but below bloodborne

can I smooch?

FAIND DE ALBINORICK WOHMAN
SHEE HYDES INNACAEV TO DE WEST O'DE LAKYAR ROOINS
SHE NOHS DE LOCAYSHUN OV DE MEDALLIUN'S COUNTAPAHT, AM SHUR

Attached: 1626987478250.jpg (592x716, 272.22K)

I've seen plenty calling the game good but still critiquing it, myself included. Its a deeply flawed game that is still good in spite of those flaws.

What broke him Yea Forums? What did he realize that turned him into Marika's bitch at the last minute?

You did tell him everything, right? Seeing him unleash every type of magic was kino.

>"Hey guys, I like this game but I think it has some issues"
>"NO NO NO CONTRARIAN FILTERED FILTERED YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MIYAZAKI FILTERED CONTRARIAN"

This is what it's like trying to engage with Fromfaggots. It's a losing battle. There is no point engaging with a fanbase whose fanboyism has been taken this far it results in this kind of brain rot.

Attached: 1237927216618.jpg (250x267, 10.4K)

>Why is it so hard for the fromsoftware fanbase to realise that there are opinions of their game other than "this game is objectively a masterpiece"

Nigga this is every game on Yea Forums. Lmao.

Because for every good thing Elden Ring has there's just as much filler garbage and copy+paste shit that drags down the overall quality.

Because good is subjective

they've been like that ever since DaS, worst fanbase bar none

Attached: 388.jpg (500x584, 243.9K)

It's just annoying that there's still people calling it a 10/10 game when it has numerous flaws. It's very good but anyone who played it a lot can see the issues, personally almost done with 100% achievements and ng+.

i thought it was him doing the narration and he was just jerking himself off in it

Modern advertising psyops set the precedent that if you enjoy a game on release, you are falling for bait and being manipulated into liking it. That makes you a sheep NPC tool consoomer faggot. You can't determine that a game is objectively good as soon as it comes out, otherwise your judgement will be clouded by paid shill discussions and contrarianism to said discussions. Yea Forums approves of many old games, but they need time to get old first. Dragon's Dogma was shit when it first came out, comparing it to what we get now? It's a fucking MASTERWORK

He really should have stopped saying this shit after I found the bitch. Stupid miyazuku can't code for shit.

The user is being a little spergy with their post, but they have a point. I can't recall any recent release that has made Yea Forums this flooded with bait threads and reddit shit flinging other than when cyberpunk first released. It's better just to let this shit die.

Yeah I know man everyone that doesn't agree with you is a drone.

You ever stop to think that maybe it's your opinion that's the stupid weird one?

It's just okay.

A good game raped me when I was a boy.

are you a girl now

because I played Dark Souls 3 which I consider it an "okay" game, and ER is basically Dark Souls 3 with all of its negative aspects but worse, janky open world + some of Dark Souls 2's sins as well. I seriously do not understand what's the big idea about it.

I listened to this so many times because I had no idea where the FUCK the Laskyar Ruins were. It was the one fucking place in the swamp I hadn't gone to yet while thinking I had.

Attached: shazamtranny.jpg (400x412, 87.06K)

this question really has no definite answer since the board is full of falseflaggers

Yeah Elden Ring is a 7.5/10, so I guess that constitutes as "good"

You wanna know why it sucked??

Too much hand holding
Sure, bosses are hard, but
You get free fast travel anywhere
You get free chameleon spell
You don't need shortcuts anymore, you have stake of marikas everywehere!!
You get almost free respecs

Remember descending from Undead Burg through the Depths, then blighttown, then Izalith, or through the Great Hollow until Ash Lake?

And dying a million times over and over and just thinking "I WANNA GO HOME TO FIRELINK SHRINE" and coming back there and finding out the woman got shanked to death?

I WANT THAT ODYSSEY FEEL AGAIN

HOW THE FUCK THEY MANAGED TO FUCK THAT UP ON A FUCKING OPEN WORLD GAME?

>Yea Forums
Stop thinking like this, just makes you look like a fucking retard

i gave you an argument, fromtard

Agree with everything. Don't get where they praise comes from, it's overall worse the previous games. Playing Elden Ring feels like a job.

Sunk cost. They invest so much time in contrarianism and shitty arguments that they can't come back after being proven wrong.

Dark Souls 1 was the last game where you didn't start with fast travel. Of course ER was going to be even more casual.

worse than that, fast traveling was required to travel around. the level design after that got much much shittier after that.

ER is the worst one in this regard.

hey gideon tell me about the remaining demigods

best I can do is blue cunny

The Hideous Teriyaki defense force checklist
>you didn't play it
>you played it too much
>filtered
>cope
>seethe
>git gud
>no one cares
>previous souls games were shit
>works fine on my machine
>they patched it
>ubisoft/horizon dev
>shazamtranny
>ADHD zoomer
>discord raider
>too long didn't read
>input reading is fine
>reusing bosses is fine
>reusing dungeons is fine
>it's good because it doesn't have a questlog or a minimap
>it makes some literal who on twitter seethe, you have to like it *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it's kino GOTD 10/10 greatest game of all time cuz my favorite literally who infleuncer said so, *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it sold gangbusters, trillions of flies can't be wrong
>DS1 had 8 copypasted titanite demons, check mate
>DS3 had 25 copypasted deacons in the deacons bossfight, checkmate
>it's not a movie game, so you have to like it
>just skip the copypasted content bro it's optional
>just play the legacy dungeons and ignore 80% of the game bro
>all souls games fall off past a certain point bro, it's normal
>all open worlds recycle content, it's normal
>that quest is actually finished, it's just no one found the trigger
>just level VIG
>>he levelled VIG

Attached: fromdrone.png (1006x839, 247.37K)

>last
you mean only

shazamspics lost

>wall of "no-fun-allowed-and-I-hate-everything" text
lol
lmao, even

Attached: vr_reads_4hcna.png (1238x822, 242.76K)

Maybe the game sucks.

Alright so I fucked up on my second character where I'm attempting to do all sidequests and get all the items you possibly can in one playthrough, so I'm starting over. What's the most broken build for blasting through the story? I know that Night and Flame and Moonveil are both broken but I don't know if they carry as hard as they did pre nerf.

Just because it's good doesn't mean I can't point out flaws

I wish this game wasnt open world

Download cheat engine and one shot everything then, you retard

The game actually sucks, and the reason is mostly faggots who don't let fromsoft experiment with new mechanics, the same faggots who then cry the game is unfair are the reason the game sucks, they never realize what is a dungeon crawling experience and fall for memes like wretch runs and open world exploration

You have downs if you believe fromsoft takes advice or criticism from their consumers

get filtered faggot

I speak for all of Yea Forums when I say Elden Ring was a good game.

Attached: mayor.gif (160x192, 10.77K)

They got filtered, plain and simple.

ER is an overhyped disappointment for anyone with literally any taste

Imagine having """taste"""