The great debate

The great debate

Attached: 153221321452.png (1001x246, 410.03K)

>no grass
ngmi

dark souls still better

I think everyone knows blood vials rein supreme.

Same shit, different toilet

What do they taste like?

blood vial because dedicated button

blood vials was objectively the best
Healing was more plentiful but at the same time more punishable, and it was flat scaling instead of being tied to some sort of upgrade system

blood is more interesting as far as the story goes, you need it as much as the beasts youre slaying and pretty much on the same path, pure despair

>he never figured out how the pouch works

Blood is the best.

>awkward two-button combo

sparkling spring water
orange tang with cinnamon
literal blood with cough syrup aftertaste
nestle strawberry syrup

isn't that a non dedicated button and also requires two buttons to use pouch items

>awkward

Maybe if you're retarded.

I thought this thread was about debating which looked tastier.

Attached: 1503536472467.gif (520x520, 413.85K)

>more punishable
>is the fastest most easily spammed heals

>no response except 'lol retarded'
still the only one with a dedicated button, you cant refute this

I mean, if we're going to lump all the Estus together then they're pretty much the same things.
Expect for Blood Vials. They were shit on release cause your storage was capped at 99, now that it's 600 they're the same as the other options.

Attached: 1570084585335.png (410x410, 170.82K)

>mouthwash
>hot whiskey
>blood, I guess?
>cranberry juice

fountain/holy water
semi-hot carrot soup
syrup-like liquid that tastes like lead and iron
wild berry juice

>these are the people whove been flooding this site for a month with threads comparing ER is too hard

Can't even press triangle and down at same time lmao. Neither of those buttons serve any function in combat. They are dedicated to whatever is in your pouch slot IE: dedicated health button. Try to learn when fromsoft improves their game design.

I don't care. Youre so shit you can't press triangle and down at the same time. You can't say anything. Fromsoft has already moved on from you. I'm on team pouch. You're on team retard.

i have never posted that ER is too hard, who are you quoting?

>Mtn. Dew High Voltage
>Sunny D
>Tart Cherry Juice
>Mtn. Dew Code Red

You think I'm going answer your dumb ass question? I'm busy utilizing the solutions fromsoft has already come up with. Youre too busy looking for your heal button. Mine is right here on my controller.

spamming just makes it even easier to get parried and fucked

Blood is the reason no one plays BB online. A night of pvp would drain your blood and you would have to go farm pig ass for 20 minutes. Shit's barely tolerable now since the soul farm chalice was discovered.

>is the only heal that can be parried

I love when retards press the health button in a blooborne 1v1. I press L2 and they sit down.

luv me' sum wata'.

Attached: 1575420064468.jpg (588x391, 56.68K)

Estus flask looks the tastiest

>bloodborne
>pvp niggers
so irrelevant? played through the entire game and never once saw another person

What the fuck is schizo user talking about?

Blood vials are the worst by far, and they're also the odd one out. flask of tears or whatever and estus work the exact same way. Blood vials forced you to farm for a while if you were stuck on a boss, which is just tedious and adds nothing of value to the game. There's a reason they never went back to that system.

you can get parried in pve, dumbass

First tastes like water
Second has no taste, just a burning feeling like whiskey but stronger
Third. Literal blood. Irony taste
Fourth. It's called tears so it must be salty. Probably not unlike cum.

you would never run out of vials/grass if you werent stupid, didnt even need to grind. vials were capped so theyre pretty much estus with no upgrading though. elden ring is best because the regen in open areas, no looting only killing needed

medicine water
sunny delight
blood and mountain dew code red
maple syrup

Does any one else think Elden Ring would have been better with Blood Vial style heals instead of having graces every ten feet?

bless us with blood

why are you reexplaining it when eveyone knows how it works, it's just not as good as the one button heal

das2 is kusoge but it had the most-balanced estus flask
>slow animation
>stuck in place while you sippy
>health replenishes much slower than other entries

the vial of wondrous physick should have been the only vial in elden ring
Graces should have only been at the churches/temples and stakes of Marika should have been the main respawn points for dungeons/bosses.

would you take blood transfusions from a classy prostitute Yea Forums?

Attached: Ariana.jpg (1920x1080, 185.81K)

gourd tastes like arizona green tea
estus tastes like hot fireball whiskey
blood vials taste like blood
crimson flask tastes like syrupy raspberry drink, cerulean flask like syrupy blue raspberry drink
and moon grass tastes like raw sage

You don't drink the blood viles, you inject them

just about anything would have been better than graces everywhere
really takes away from the awesome feeling the previous games had with checkpoints
teleporting also sucks when it works nearly everywhere
kinda trivializes torrent once a map is all marked up

Gourd chads...

Attached: fcdea68ed37eeef30c43f3d97e138921.jpg (581x576, 63.66K)

DS1 Estus
>committal animation, no free sippies even with the slower enemies
>looks the most delicious, you can even make soup out of it
>kindling bonfires is cooler than finding upgrades, ties into neat lore
>will have 5, 10, 15 or 20 chugs at various times during your playthrough depending on how much you want to invest in that area, allowing you to tune the difficulty as you see fit in exchange for a valuable consumable, creating some amount of decision making

Blood Vial gets second place for being parryable in pvp, that was really clever. There's no reason for them to be non-replenishing consumable though, and while BB's healing overall is very cool a huge part of that is rally, the vials in a vacuum aren't that interesting.

>water with a hint of bitter/earthy gourd taste
>burns really bad but somehow refreshing
>blood
>fruity tree sap

you can still taste it

Estus is the best both gameplay and aesthetic-wise. Feels satisfying as fuck to use but also tense.

>Needing 20 blood vials to kill a boss
The blood vials you get in each area should be enough to kill the boss, hell Ludwig gives you 6 for free every time you die.

>fireball whiskey
if your going whiskey, you should have said old fashion, it's even got an orange peel. i can see how it looks like whiskey, sunny D is my favorite name, tho.
>crimson/cerulean tears
fruit punch and cool blue
is this shopped?

Blood Vials let you forgo resting compared to DS1 Estus, but Elden Ring and to a lesser extent DS3 figured out how to have both by refilling after killing so many enemies.

I want to transfuse my cum onto her collarbone if you get what I mean

nah man, it's nice being able to warp around. i'm still on the horse a fuckton. 1/3 of my run so far is probably been dicking around on horseback, looking for cool shit while i procrastinated stormveil. it's a fun time dicking around on horseback, but i'd hate to have to trek back and forth.

>Blood vials forced you to farm
shitters, it's always shitters
can anyone make an argument against vials that doesn't boil down to being bad at vidya

From a gameplay standpoint, gourd is objectively the best.

Nobody wants to argue with you because you keep boiling things down until you feel righteous enough to call them a shitter

Blood vials were by far the worst system, the rest are all much of a muchness.

>stuck on a boss
>babbyborne
you have to be shitting me, shitter, vanilla bb is quite literally the easiest souls game period.
the hardest boss is literally gascoine kek

Okay, on top of being overly punishing to beginners and too OP for veteran players, they are also RNG dependent on whether you’ll find more along your way. This is bad game design, the Estus system gives you set healing resources per bonfire sit and that is it, meaning you know exactly what you have to ration out on your journey to the next bonfire.

>Not even death offers solace... And the blood, imbibes you.
For that line alone, BB. The idea that with every health potion you take into your body the more you're allowing yourself to be consumed is SSS+ kino.

Nobody but niggers like des

The only best reply on thread
But no one bats an eye because REEEE DS2 BAD