Does simple math

>does simple math

Attached: f0046f89aeb9885dfbc284b8ef7aeb27.png (512x512, 88.8K)

Makoto suffers from cuck-face syndrome

I mean she is class president no?

I fucking hate Japan

Attached: 1533249826885.jpg (1280x1375, 892.51K)

>when you find out 10% of 3 million yen is 300,000

Attached: [Eurobeat stops].gif (400x300, 1.64M)

pretty impressive desu

>gets added to the party
>everyone else suddenly forgets how to do simple math

>solves all the Phantom Thieves problems by "hacking the system"

Attached: 0baebd28b51b99633ebb182cc6aba61a.png (512x512, 109.97K)

WOW MAKOTO YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO SMART AND BADASS ME TAREDED

cutaba

Attached: f9dd01ac22419a2af88fdb7565a4aa63.jpg (1273x900, 309.87K)

Would it have been better if she was introduced immediately like Mitsuru or dead last like Naoto so that the dynamic is either pre-established or unintrusive?

No because the handling of Mitsuru sucked ass too
>dude lmao i just wont help you at all until i want to
>yes, do everything for me i am leader, but OH UH leader-kun is here i guess he is now

Impressive. However, you will now be replaced by Futaba because she actually knows how to use a computer.

It's neat that she's into motorcycles

Attached: 34652532.jpg (1280x828, 183.39K)

Not really, she acts as the navigator of the team since nobody else's Persona is fitting for the role, she steps down once Fuuka joins and makes Door-kun leader after he proves to be a better lead than her.

I hated her so fucking much it was unreal. Futaba was a worse plot device but Makoto did her whole mary sue take center stage first so I was already numb to it.

And why couldnt funny man supreme do navigation again? Also not really she says "I put you in charge of the ground team b-but I am really the leader s-shit head" until around the end of the game she is like "guess the real leader were the friends we made along the way"

tap tap tap were are in

>gigabyte of ram should do the trick

>why couldnt funny man supreme do navigation again?
Mitsuru's Persona was the only one able to do it, albeit worse than a fully specialized one like Fuuka.
She also does call the shots when preparing operations and setting objectives, overall being an figure of order in the group.
>until around the end of the game she is like "guess the real leader were the friends we made along the way"
You mean the part where everyone is literally going to die and they go on a suicide mission to Tartarus? Of course it doesn't matter by that point who is leading, although the guy that had Death inside him might have something more to say about this than her.

>do basic math in my head IRL
>everyone is impressed

seems realistic to me

Attached: 1646259373113.png (656x679, 216.53K)

Why is she so popular?

Attached: f24f567e39055a0c38832e776cb49689.png (2791x3000, 3.12M)

God you know what, this just makes me realize how much I hate persona writing in general.
>every persona is unique bro! But actually only when the game needs it to be
>Dude i hate you all but we were friends all along
>goofyman is secretly evil the entire time
>little miss priss is a DORK?! Whoa

If you're talking about Junpei, my guess is that scannersonas are a special breed. Fuuka for instance states in a cutscene once that her persona's primary purpose is to "detect life" and that's corroborated by Fuuka, Rise and Futaba's personas having near 0 combat abilities and have detection based ones instead.
I'll give to you though that while Teddie and Morgana play scanner by tapping into their natural biology (ie being sorta-shadows and sniffing out other shadows), Mitsuru does it by using special technology on her bike that loses effectiveness as the team strays from range in addition to what she claims to be some of her power (which is never shown in anything of her persona when you get her as a party member) so the only real answer I could give you is that no one else is trained in handling Kirijo tech.

No I was talking about the guy that makes the puns
I cant remember him doing really anything of note to help the team really. Which I guess makes sense but its also stupid

Makoto has a breeding body! Made for birthing lots and lots of babies!

>gets mogged by Akechi in her own sister's palace
lmfao at least Futaba got to hack all the epic databases or whatever the fuck

I have dyscalculia. Simple is subjective.

Ikutsuki? He's just a normal person. He's been "trained" to stay awake during the dark hour but he doesn't have a persona, which I assume is necessary to actually use the machine.
To be fair, Akechi seems to hang out with Sae way more than Makoto does.

>party member is wealthier than most small countries
>player has to scrape and scrounge to buy her equipment out of their own pocket.

>known her for at most 2 years, likely much shorter
>known her for 17 years
>still has nothing to do with Akechi basically solving the whole palace outside Futaba pressing her bankai
to be fair Akechi was a temporary party member and he needed time to be useful, but it was funny after several palaces of her being incredibly patronizing

Sae in the way she is by Persona 5. Makoto knew and grew up with her "big sister" but it's Akechi who frequents the prosecution office and spends time with "Prosecutor" Sae and there is a massive disconnect between the two identities considering the GROW UP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT speech she gives Makoto when they try to have casual conversation.

Yeah but she's been there to see the difference in Sae over time, that's kind of poor reasoning. If anything, she'd be incredibly conscious of Sae's distortion. She even says that she knew her sister had a palace before they accept Akechi's deal.

One of the worst cases of "developer waifu"

Attached: 1635644639008.jpg (714x625, 296.59K)

Holy based

Game should have stopped adding characters after Yusuke. Sorry if your waifu gets cut but it goes from motley crew just trying to make it work to only one character being the clever one and another being the techno magic plot device.

What blows my mind is that she starts explaining Concepts to the party like she didn't just join nearly three months after we even started. It's been a while but she gets a little better later, but she really does ruin the entire dynamic.
Another issue is her stepping on futaba's toes when explaining the enemy's weaknesses. I wouldn't mind it so much if she was like Mitsuru who was the former support but no she's just really smart.

What's even funnier is if you actually think about it she doesn't really do anything for how smart the game tries to make her seem. The only thing I recall but she did that only really she could do is get some files off of her sister's computer. But that seems like something Futaba could have done just as well.

She also mentioned some type of discrepancy in futaba's plan to screw over pancake boy, but honestly that feels like something that anyone could have pointed out considering that they all have been working as the PT for almost a year at that point.

Makoto really is the worst PT

A massive issue with the game is that all the party members besides two people largely feel like dead weight. Of course you can't really remove people or the story wouldn't work, but a lot of the characters don't really earn their keep. In Persona 4, each party member was vital to solving the mystery and catching the Killer (Except naoto). At the very least, they have an invested interest and contribute something. In three, each character has a reason for being part of the group, and the one character who doesn't is their character Arc

Personages are weeaboo faggots lmao

>except Naoto
Uhh forgiveness exchange tranny definitely helped. She gave Kanji her bussy to she if he was gay. Huge help

yeah she's occasionally annoying and a mega nag in Strikers, but that booty though.

this

Attached: Per21.jpg (1667x2047, 991.91K)

As bullshit as her hacker moments were, she was not as annoying as Makoto because she didnt drain everyone else IQ to make herself look smarter.
Plus her Palace/SLink was actually about dealing with her flaws, as opposed to Makoto just... kinda being the same as she started.

She's worse in Strikers? That can't be possible.

Not really. She actually seems way more calm in strikers. She seems happier

Oh besides that totality funny ultra cool humor during the bathing scene

Strikers gameplay got real repetitive but holy shit it felt nice to just hang out with the PT again. Plus the comfy road trip premise was a fantastic choice.
Really shows how much more I cared about this group compared to P4's that I actually wouldnt mind seeing more of them in another spin-off/sequel.

>guys stop having fun on this road trip
ad nauseam
I kinda get it though, since driving for long is gay and she must be stuck to that seat in that outfit of hers in the middle of a sweltering summer

Attached: seggggggggggs.jpg (2373x4835, 1.63M)

Makoto's S. Link wasn't even about her. I was super into her design and willing to forgive her being super annoying in her intro dungeon, but her S. Link was where I actually recoiled. Unbelievably awful decision.

You're telling me user, I remember being most hyped about her character design/persona out of any other PT before release, they knocked it out of the park with that. But then you play the actual game and she's the fucking worst.

Shes bitchy when she doesnt get dick, just like her sister

eh, the shit with eiko is about her indirectly since it demonstrates her core belief and leads to her knowing what she wants to do in her life. also maybe this is just my opinion, but it starts and ends really strong. the arcade outing is fun... maybe her confidant should have been more about expanding her horizons. but anyway, I feel like it's just eiko being such a shitty character that drags her whole slink down.

It bothers me to no end that SEES is somehow the only group that can avoid detection. Are the cast in 5 not the fucking PHANTOM thieves?

I'd have to replay it to remember what exactly I hated most about it, but I just recall being consistently annoyed and unsatisfied. Eiko was certainly part of it, but Makoto herself wasn't endearing at all and it felt like she didn't really develop either.

The fact you need to max charm to start/continue that shit only to find out it's mostly not about Makoto who was already a shit character by that point doesn't make it any better.

aside from opening up to the MC about her dad and her experiences with a new friend, there is not a lot of growth after the arcade thing. it's just a big show of her justice/fighting for the oppressed with the dumb pretend dating trope. at least there's the constant opportunity of teasing her, though annoyingly the beep boop robot joke causes you to spend a filler hangout.

Attached: makouch.png (1400x1400, 1.59M)

SEES doesn't actively do shit that draws attention to them because the Dark Hour knocks everyone out so nobody is aware. PT's are not only fucking around with things cognitively by being in Mementos and Palaces, but are also directly involving themselves in large scale events which just makes them look non discreet as fuck.

yeah that was the real fucking cherry on top, you needed MAX fucking charm to pretend date an autistic girl to fool her mentally retarded friend who doesn't give a fuck either way
the fact that Makoto takes herself so seriously was such a fucking turn off

lole

Attached: 1640538261771.png (512x512, 226.57K)

Sure, but I meant in terms of the bath scene. You'd think that the game that introduced stealth mechanics to the series (excluding Estoma) would give you a chance to avoid getting caught by the girls.

>Game series about developing bonds with your teenage friends
>Half of them are incredibly unlikeable game after game
Persona is a weird series.

>to pretend date an autistic girl to fool her mentally retarded friend
Fucking perfect descriptions of makoto

Today I will remind them

Attached: Jap poll, females.png (760x1191, 63.71K)