He wears vidya clothing

>he wears vidya clothing
explain yourself

Attached: 1640058742871.jpg (255x214, 9.32K)

Am I the only one who lives off maybe a dozen shirts and pants each max?

i dont wear clothing, fag.

I’ll wear my sonic jumper until I die.

no

season 3 when?

Built for Rock's cock.

I am afraid he isn't into her tho, she is clearly into him, but I can feel Hiroe cucking us out of any modicum of happiness.

>he gives an iota of a thought of what other people are doing in public

>rape

I wear my Shadow the Hedgehog shirt in public.

when I'm in my house (99% of the time) I'm completely butt naked. If you're not too you're missing out

she fucked up after she bought that hawaiian shirt for him from a cheap market stall.

i'm autistic and nobody expects anything more of me

I only wear Buc-ee's clothing and offbrand cargo shorts in public.

It was a bonus for preordering FFVII. And it still fits.

As i understand it Hiroe explicitly approves of some ero artists' doujins of revy and rock fucking in the most debauched manners possible so i dunno about that

the whole fucking point of Black Lagoon is self-inserting as Rock anyway

Don't use my waifu for your shitty bait thread

Attached: Revy Says Go Fuck Yourself.gif (500x281, 591.65K)

YEAH

Attached: FGeP7ZpX0AAXhaY.jpg (1536x2048, 310.62K)

Yes, Hiroe is friends with and has worked with Azasuke Wind on some BL related doujins and has basically approved him as THE Black Lagoon fan artist.

cuddling with revy

Ain't gotta explain shit

Attached: 20220404_192037.jpg (2640x1980, 1.08M)

>he posts shitty threads on v
no u

I think its mutual in a way, its just due to both of them being fucked up in different ways it probably won't happen beyond the occasional fucking

neverFeelsBadMan

Why do I want to have sex with that slutty nun?

Attached: eda.jpg (1162x1200, 754.09K)

based glowie stacy taking every opportunity to rile up revy for giggles.

This is the only video game article of clothing I still own, it's comfy and the sigils glow in the dark

Attached: product_HK_vessel_hoodie_main_77ce64b4-1001-475a-8dae-cc67dc4f4cc6[1].png (900x600, 93.08K)

Reminder Revy was a literal whore

>uses revy for his gay ass threads

Attached: op's shilling on v finally pays off.jpg (500x387, 88.89K)

canonically an anal virgin too

Being a dominatrix is nothing like being a basic bitch whore

>calls Revy a dirty shemale
Eda's great.

But I only have a ton of black t shirts and blue jeans

Is black lagoon good? I remember watching episode 1 and thinking it was meh and stopping. Is it worth watching the full show?

How has she avoided getting sex trafficked for so long

How has half the female cast managed to do that?

Azasuke's doujins are kino, when they're not about cuckshit.

because she's the one DOING the sex trafficking.

>the whole fucking point of Black Lagoon is self-inserting as Rock anyway
>implying people weren't self inserting as the Wizard
He was the only one that bothered to use basic stuff like a ballistic vest and a modicum of tactics. Not to mention he was completely obvious to the two thots chasing him around every day.

>still no Black Lagoon game yet
the PUBG skins don't fuckin count

Attached: 9180-958700943.jpg (720x480, 52.44K)

It's great. I watch it at least 3 times a year

Yeah its fun. Story goes nowhere though, just adventures of assholes in a shithole.

>glowie
>trusted member of the nuns with guns
>merican
Those are the two main reasons why she hasn't been got yet.

Black lagoon is fucking boss as fuck, episode 1 is just to establish characters. Just watch the episodes about the murdering child twins that shit is probably the best part of the whole show

Do you know how often I see bitches in anime/ video game shirts in my area

>2 main reasons
>lists 3
I don't get it user

Being American is never a reason for anything

I don't wear specific vidya clothing but sometimes I do buy and wear clothes based on outfits I see in the vidya I play.

Attached: jokar.png (2048x2048, 2.84M)

persona fags have to be the gayest niggas to walk the earf

you'd have to be gay to like jrpgs desu

Nobody but insecure faggots from Yea Forums like you give a shit and you faggots never leave your houses anyway.

I used to work at Gamestop.

Attached: 1632092632614.jpg (500x318, 28.58K)

Real niggas like me rock care bear and unicorn t-shirts and i'm not even joking

Yeah. I was first searching for a more or less serious anime about guns and shit (like Jormungand) so it felt a little too forced for me.
I disliked the main character at first, he seemed like an autor self-insert, with a feeling of "I may look like an average salary man but don't test me or you'll taste my edgyness". I stopped at episode 3.
One year later I continued watching it while having dinner the show grew a lot on me. It's like watching an over the top 80's action movie. I loved some characters like the maid and the nun. And Revy grew on me, she's fucking cool. And delicious. You end up not wanting the show to end.

Attached: 1647113356612.jpg (640x948, 162.97K)

I'm wearing an Ookami hoodie, a Protomen (the band) T-Shirt and trackpants that are e-sports team branded (but the logo fell off after the first wash). I am the biggest loser in this thread, but accepting that makes me free.

I want to rev up Revy!

Attached: 1483859772974.jpg (1024x1303, 258.6K)

There is nothing wrong with wearing subtle clothing but there are limits. Roberta > Revy

Attached: Roberta_6.jpg (771x1035, 107.59K)

Stopped watching when I fond out she exclusively fucks black guys

Attached: 1444321733694.jpg (435x435, 97.3K)

Attached: 1621536908404.png (739x739, 816.02K)

Suckupon tidda

>already part of a group that has shown trying to fuck with them will inevitably go wrong
>also has glowy connections so if said kidnappers aren't also part of some other forgein glowly group they will be fucked hard
>even without all of that has been shown to be a capable fighter so even trying to kidnap her would be a pain which most kidnappers wouldn't even bother with since there are plenty of other easier targets

You would think that faggot Kamiya would've done one by now since Revy is the kind of bad bitch that he likes.