What virtual pet did you have as a kid?

What virtual pet did you have as a kid?

Attached: Digimon20thVer_Koromon-1024x657.jpg (1024x657, 101.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmullinsgames.itch.io/special-offer-claim-your-free-bitbuddy
youtube.com/watch?v=a_DQ0CD4xd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mum

Original Digimon. Those were the days.

>digimon
>shows a human punching a punching bag

Tamagotchi gen 2
Digimon V1

the tamagotchi fad dying in less than a year was fun to live through

This one

Attached: dino.jpg (500x669, 79.5K)

R2-D2

There have been a lot of v-pet threads lately, did something happen aside from the Inscryption guy making a v-pet game?

Attached: file.png (500x320, 26.27K)

What's with all the virtual pet threafs recently?

Attached: 1648768445776.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

Whats with all the "whats with all the X threads lately" posts recently?

I give no fucks about inscryption but he made a Vpet game? Is it good?

Digimon can become humanoid, its just a simple icon to represent training.

I've never even seen this thing in my life

Can you just shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this?

u wot

I'm just autistic and on a kick so I've been wanting to talk about it a lot

I couldn't believe I found a picture of it desu

Why not draw a dinosaur training?

Going on autistic kicks is nice. Rock on OP.

dmullinsgames.itch.io/special-offer-claim-your-free-bitbuddy
No clue, just saw it got made for Ludum Dare. I've never touched any of his works because all I ever hear about are 'metanarratives' or 'subverted plots'. Neither of which really sound appealing

Definitely going to download this

SHUT THE FRICK UP BEFORE I FRICK YOU UP

How did Bandai of America fuck up the X2 release so bad?

None. But now I got myself a Digimon 20th anniv, Tamagotchi On and Pix. Pretty fucking neat.

>Tamagotchi On and Pix
Where do you even buy those? I'm trying to find an ON for my mother but around here they're like $90, and I'm pretty sure that's scalp pricing.

Seems like it's more of a buddy sim than a Vpet. Like the old MSN buddy whatever he was called. With the strawberry clock skin.
Fuck I'm old.

Bought the On last year from Amazon at retail $60 last year before they were discontinued. Played for a bit but was too busy with life crap. Got to take it for another spin now that I have more free time. I don't think you'll find cheaper prices these days because of scalpers.

I bought the anniversary addition on amazon. Brings back good memories.

Attached: 1608374_dreaminerryday_smb3.png (1120x1521, 1.77M)

I only had a Tamagotchi when I was a kid, but I just recently purchased both with the anniversary releases after having seen a few of the threads. I'm looking forward to them. Thanks for making the threads OP.

Based. Should I get a new tamagachi? I haven't owned one since I was a kid.

Attached: 1648768064037.jpg (320x320, 24.92K)

Actually now that I think about it I did have one of pic related when I was a kid.

Attached: 1634731566529.jpg (400x300, 39K)

I had like 2 tamagotchis but i got irritated when I couldn't figure out how to make them work

The X2 Digivices released very recently, and Tamagotchi is doing all kinds of crossover shit with Star Wars/Evangelion/Kingdom Hearts/etc.

Gigachads report!

Attached: m_5ec6835f4fd23a3d7f9c14a2.jpg (580x580, 167.13K)

Tamagochi constantly does specials. That's not really all that notable. Neither is the X given that X and D20 released to minimal fan fare. I choose to believe
There was a thread were it came up organically and one user was particularly interested and hadn't really interacted with them before. I recommended him DVpet - which frankly is pretty good and could be the definitive pet experience if it stopped trying to be every digimon at once and took a more cohesive approach (though that would defeat the point)

Any time a Tamagotchi discontinues it immediately jumps to collector prices.

They are currently reprinting the 90s models and they are comfy as fuck

That's kino

I had a Yoda Giga Pets

Attached: s-l400.jpg (313x400, 36.86K)

RakuRaku DinoKun, it's my favorite.

I'm interested in collecting them, I don't really care if they are Tamagotchis or not.

My brothers and I bought 3 knock-off tomagachis called Gyopi or something, from the 99 cents store way back.

Does he shit?

Fuck, I'll have to find a different backlit one then

should I get the 20th anniversary tamagotchi or digimon?

I don't remember this was like 25 years ago

I had a few tamagachis, but I'm trying to find the name/pic of this one I had that was a little plastic character floating in a tube of water with the virtual toy and buttons at the base.

Pix is backlit

youtube.com/watch?v=a_DQ0CD4xd0
these?

What's a good place to buy that at? It looks like it has a lot going on, and I don't want it to overwhelm the person I'm buying it for. Amazon has it for $70 which feels kinda pricey, but I know nothing about this so that might be the regular price afaik.

This one?

Attached: 1639104806822.jpg (471x640, 88.99K)

Yessss that's the one, the one I had was like a ghost, I think it was glow in the dark, and over time the glowy paint turned the water into piss lol

Super Lugi bros.

Attached: 1625730553082.jpg (956x303, 42.86K)

Soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20220404-194742_Chrome.jpg (1080x1846, 372.93K)

You can probably get it for like 60 at target.

the edgy black digivice

Attached: d3.png (1224x1224, 652.77K)

I had a bunch of Tamagotchis, an Angel Tamagotchi, and a Digimon.

I used to browse AOL for ways to "cheat" with the Digimon, if you took the battery out, let it start to fade away then put the battery back in, it would glitch and give you a random Digimon, and I would do that until I got a Teddymon.

Attached: ECDPUeqU4AABZZa.jpg (1200x900, 285.01K)

Oh yeah and had one of these, which gave me a gambling addiction at the age of like 12.

Attached: minigame.jpg (233x292, 16.83K)

Tomagachi, pocket pikachu, neopet

>Virtual Pet
I had real pets

Not really virtual pets, but does anyone remember these?

Attached: e8er7e9xah8x.jpg (780x612, 147.29K)

I wanted a tamagotchi, but my mom got me some gay ass 101 dalmations knock off. dumb bitch

yeah such a weird concept