Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

Attached: 1641817003012.png (550x683, 463.46K)

>LoR is fucking hot dogshit right now
>STILL miles better than Hearthstone

you guys really are autists

>2 mana 2/3 with freeze on touch
What a bullshit mob, this is.

at least LoR try some new stuff from time to time, HS keep using the same formula over and over

I miss old hearthstone

Not vanilla hearthstone, but old expansions, without broken shit, just comfy midrange and games that are won with smart trades and a sprinkle of luck of the draw

Nowadays its all wombo combo bullshit

And both are turbo galactic garbage compared to Yugioh, which is ALSO fucking garbage

Card games are so fucking shit

why aren't you just playing battlegrounds?

LoR before it went to shit via Bandle City was legitimately better than YGO

TF + Swain
Sejuani + GP
Lissandra control
No champions Noxus aggro

Yeah no it always was turbo garbage.

>got filtered by "obliterate the enemy deck"

ironically that deck resembled Yugioh, since that game's entire point is to try and abuse all the most broken shit you can, and that's what that control deck did to cheat out that card

TLC was just a good old fashioned Turn 9 clock which is healthy for metas so long as it isn't the single best deck

He's fucking IN... the core set!

yeah i miss miracle rogue, or freeze mage, it was a really comfy interactive era

I can't believe people are this deluded about classic hearthstone

How the fuck did they fuck up the reward system so hard? It was so simple and also fairly rewarding before. You at least get gold at a faster rate now right?

wait a second...those two decks aren't interactive. you should play aggro for the highest IQ plays

Attached: turn 4 kill why arent you playing murlocs.png (1602x902, 2.45M)

you get more shit now. but like any good mobile game it shows you exactly what you aren't getting for not buying the premium version

LoR's art and visuals kick the fucking shit out of HS's at least

Yugioh is just a combo game.

Miracle rogue took a fair bit of work to pilot, could brick, and didn't, best case, win until turn 5/6 while relying on extremely weak protection until then. And freeze mage was the only deck of its kind, had extremely polar matchups, and still required a ton of setup time where it was fairly unsafe against aggro decks and could get comboed out by shit like miracle rogue in turn. Both could be interacted with pretty effectively by tech choices too such as the secret thief, counterspell, and a fair number of other things. Cherrypicking two decks out of a meta that had a fuckton more than that is a poor argument, particularly when both were far, far, far more interactive than anything else pre-togglewaggle era.

>freeze mage was unsafe against aggro
you must be trolling to believe this, freeze mage had no bad matchups outside of the unwinnable control warrior matchup
the deck shit all over aggro because of how many board clears you had

Alterac and the mini-exapnsion was finally shit enough to get me to stop playing Hearthstone.
Going from getting OTK'd by Rogues on turn 7-8 to getting OTK's by Druids on turn 5-6 because of that fucking Treasure Dragon finally made me uninstall.

Hearthstone turned into that because of the last few expansions actually

Wait, what? What did they do? I haven't played hearthstone in a couple years or so.

>turned
it always was

>plays units that generate other units on curve
>play YiA on turn 5 and win

>now its all combo wombo bullshit
hearthstone has literally always been combo wombo bullshit.
do you not remember miracle rogue where they had to nerf it 3 times just to get people to stop playing it

>Be the only card game out there with any kind of originality and sovl
>Get canned because the game without a mobile version or advertisement couldn't make zillions
Fuck you Jagex, and also the people who decided to change Gwent from beta

Attached: run escape.jpg (1280x720, 157.4K)

you got way more gold now, afking can get you 7k per expansion easy

>without broken shit
This guy was in the second expansion.

Attached: download (2).png (567x811, 601.72K)

They revamped the whole questing system. Instead of most of the quests giving you gold they give you points on their battlepass system

If only you knew how broken the game is nowadays....
That card would not be played today, user. Sorry. I would take shredder over today's cancer anytime.

is HS's power level that low? This card would be garbage in LoR and LoR's power level is super low

It was strong at the time and made its way into most decks

>tfw hearthstone is 10 years old next year
>tfw there are people who've been playing this game this game almost every day for 10 years straight
This is so weird, back in 2013 I could've never imagined a game from 2003 continuing to get updates and people continuing to play it a decade later.

Attached: 1642342964418.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

It wouldn't have seen play in LoR beta let alone current LoR. I always thought HS's power level (i.e. what would be considered good) was way higher than LoR's.

>Fuck you Jagex, and also the people who decided to change Gwent from beta

merchant?

>I always thought HS's power level (i.e. what would be considered good) was way higher than LoR's.
This was a fairly strong card in original Hearthstone, many years ago
Obviously now it's very much shit

Attached: file.png (497x617, 392.59K)

Oh yeah that's shit even in vanilla LoR, I guess my impression was just wrong

The first expansion (Naxx) added broken shit

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD

C'thun decks will forever be the best period of Hearthstone

WoW is from 2004 and was alive and well in 2014

>Playing during Beta
>Turn 1 Yeti
>Instant Concede
Take me the fuck back.

My high point in Hearthstone was playing C'thun rogue against jade druid
Good times

The feast of souls begins now!

Attached: file.png (400x509, 393.81K)

>just comfy midrange and games that are won with smart trades and a sprinkle of luck of the draw

I just want another game like that, bros…
>inb4 YGO
YGO/Shadowverse/other Jap shit is extremely combo-heavy, I might as well be playing mahjong. That's the furthest thing from "comfy midrange" out there.

Wrong
Handlock was the king of Hearthstone
Handlock vs Control warrior was 200IQ match up

>comfy midrange
unironically LoR

For me, it's Quest Paladin (Un'goro)

Attached: gigaeriest.jpg (1357x960, 226.38K)

Absolute madman

HS has always been dogshit but the little voice clips when you summoned/attacked was pure SOUL

My favorite Digital Card Games were Gwent and Faeria

I miss early pre-standard hearthstone

>Not Secret Paladin
WHO AM I? None of your business.

unironically Artifact

Come, little ones!

Attached: COME LITTLE ONES.jpg (600x764, 66.27K)

EVERYONE

What's the current status of Hearthstone now? The standard gamemode, not the autochess and other shit.

Attached: 1618693187346.png (540x331, 209.12K)

Can you explain why it's shit now? I imagine it's some horrible balancing...

Slightly better than it was in the previous couple expansions, but still not good

>makes controltrannies seethe
Quest rogue, Kingsbane and dk rexxar were peak hs

Attached: ICC_828.png (286x395, 201.15K)