Master Duel

70 days more of nothing

Attached: 82043763_p0.jpg (1500x844, 717.74K)

Someone was asking for a train deck last thread but it died before I could post mine
>Do trains have enough to make a full deck?
Not the same user but hell yeah they do, they're at their best when they can use their big dick XYZ monsters. Machina Citadel and Revolving Switchyard are also a godsend.
Infinitracks can also pull out True King of All Calamities fairly easily, though I feel dirty about doing it if the opponent isn't running Drytron or shit.

Attached: 20220404152010_1.jpg (1920x1200, 545.69K)

Plunder user did i just duel you?

Rikka
Kaiju
Danger
S-Force
which one Yea Forums?

May be, im constantly scooping because I cant draw the fucking thin when i go first.
I will actually go play with bots just so I don't annoy people.

>dueled my first amancipator deck
holy shit if this is tier 1 now and everyone uses it i'll quit just from waiting for there turns

What happens in this meta?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19-01-43 Traditional Format.png (838x427, 61.87K)

yugi bros...i don't think our Yea Forums threads are gonna last 70 more days

Attached: 1646266794279.jpg (1632x2294, 1.56M)

I dunno what deck to make, maybe I'll try rolling for Magician's Souls and crafting Grass for a WC deck.

Attached: 1645499109443.png (607x396, 108.67K)

just so you know: if you play that gay ass d.d. dynamite deck against me and i have something like Maxx "C" in my hand i will toggle the chain to on, alt-tab and delay every single step to the max.
Have fun grinding bitch

Attached: eat shit.jpg (850x1149, 174.51K)

Going full combo on 2nd turn against a shadoll nigger and watching him scoop 2 mins into my setup felt really good, I can see why people like playing solitaire.

Anyone got a Despia Predaplant deck I can see?

>Going second against a BEWD player
>No handtraps
>No bricked hand
G..g...g..guys

do real people even play that, its just bots now at this point

It's more all the shit jumping back out of the GY if you so much as sneeze on a fusion monster

Don't copy my extra deck exactly though, I actually just remembered that I need to change a lot. Definitely don't run two megaclops since you'll only rarely need one in the first place, and you can probably ditch a mountain smasher too for another gustav or dora. Another River Stormer might be nice too.

Attached: train pack.jpg (699x466, 69.33K)

>get this field
>i can get at least three discard so two hand snipes
>bot passes

I guess I'll just play for real tomorrow and come back with results

Attached: file.png (1045x619, 1.13M)

unironically I think half the people who play that shit are real humans. Even without gem grinding it's just an easy way to rank climb

nevermind it doesnt seem like the deck you were building towards
its the waiting i cant stand.

Attached: another plunder duelist.png (797x893, 939.2K)

Report all of them for botting regardless, fuck it

>he can't run over a 4k beatstick

Attached: 1648326291174.jpg (316x230, 13.9K)

user, unbricked BWED will end up on VFD, Baronne and Spirit Dragon

I've yet to see a Blue Eyes deck that does anything but attempt to turbo out Chaos Max 3 times

No BEWD player has the mental capacity to do anything but get Chaos MAX out and assume they've won.

I'd pick S-force, but only because I like the aesthetics.

Anyone running Despia right now have a good decklist to share? Wanna have an idea on how to build them

i mean even if it's a bot the grind will ultimately take longer for the guy farming that shit

Sure, but it can be done relatively easily.

Attached: file.png (938x684, 938.56K)

I'm finally getting used to synchro summoning and I feel super powerful. Not my deck getting stronger but synchro summoning feels good

Attached: 1629802184608.jpg (400x400, 11.83K)

Did they really only add a single fucking gunkan suship what's the fucking point

They added a whole five cards for the whole archetype

Someone post THAT yusei face

>beat a drytron deck with skull servants
god this deck is fun

Crisis averted, I won

Might want to check out Enterblanthnir, it has saved my ass with its non targeting banish, also where are your Goliaths?

Attached: 1647190478439m.jpg (509x1024, 126.77K)

Danger AND Kaiju.

>finally stitched springans albaz with whatever i had ready for it
damn this is pretty fun
i don't even have any of the UR dragons but sprinding an albaz into someone's face with merrymaker and suplexing one of their monsters feels hilarious

How do I use Albaz? He cool and shite.

I need to make a synchro deck for whenever we get the event, what's the best synchro deck that also features cute girls?

Attached: 1644991320421.png (3700x3700, 1.7M)

>3 fossil digs and i still keep bricking
more so dying to a single handtrap but still

Shiranui has some girls I guess

Attached: 1633348306132.png (500x505, 575.34K)

>where are your Goliaths?
I'm an oldfag so I instinctively avoided most link monsters, but on a closer look this looks incredibly useful, thanks user. Enterblanthnir looks like it'll fuck Eldlich in the ass too which is pretty nice.

Attached: you can only watch.jpg (1200x930, 83.25K)

Myself, I might bite the bullet and build a Harpies' deck even if I can only use Cyber Slash.

Another user here, have you also seen Double Headed Anger Knuckle? It’s a staple in my Earth Machines which has some trains, perhaps you’ll find use.

It is very useful, it also let's you send your Trencher to the graveyard to use its effect right away, or use the effect of your Infinitrack XYZs to revive one and give it a material to use the effect right away. Check Double anger knuckle too, it can come back very easily from the GY and it's useful to bring back a train with no effect, which means a 3000 bullet train with no downsides

Attached: 1646352930508m.jpg (1024x622, 69.27K)

Only synchro decks with cute girls that come to mind are Aroma, Mayakashi, and Windwitch. But I don't know how good any of them would be against whatever turns out to be the "meta" on the event.

Attached: 1630182456608.jpg (750x741, 253.26K)

The synchro event is literally just gonna be whatever can cram in the most recurrable tuners, or some meme deck that they forgot about that doesn't care about the extra deck at all

>finally get Plunder Patrol setup
>fucker scoops before i can pass to his turn

Fucking hell

Is there a Darklord Branded list?

The more I think about haine the more I realize she's worst girl
>20 yo, so she's still an inmature femoid retard, will have to bear with all her emotional outburst
>full of piercings
>likely taller than (you)
>is into """fashion"""(not a real job, will have to pay for her shit as well)
>will always give buts to your kinky ideas
>sexually inexperienced
Verre is really the best choice, followed by genni

Attached: 1609432076203.jpg (1074x1144, 180.43K)

What if they banned Halq for the synchro event

Despia I mean

What's the most fun and stupid deck besides Toons

Attached: I really really like your monster, may I save it.jpg (360x360, 24.39K)

user, Halq's a link monster

How about they ban Halq period? How many more tuners must pay for his sins?

You do realize its a link monster already right?

Yeah but what if they just banned him

I'm gonna be sitting on VW shenshen and macro cosmos for the synchro event.

Attached: 1646790688698.jpg (540x304, 45.22K)

Kaiju

I'll use my good ol' dragunity deck and take it like a good boy.

Can anyone explain me what is the combo with Halq? I don't see how forcing a synchro tunner is too useful, there must be something I'm missing

Which of these new cards are going to be relevant going forward?

Attached: TURTLE.png (991x1068, 808.99K)

Thanks bros