Yea Forumsros... take me back to a simpler time

Yea Forumsros... take me back to a simpler time...

Attached: Crestfall_warrior.jpg (580x580, 102.38K)

if you used sorcery you did not beat the game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.11K)

Even though I really like elder bing, i still miss the atmosphere of ds1. Its a true masterpiece unlike any other souls game.

agreed. shame bandai shitco ruined it with remastered.

optimizing blight town so it didn't tank fps was their greatest error

>ruined it
anyone who says this never actually played PTD edition

dsfix did that already, and it also didnt fuck the lighting

Remastered looks worse, replaced the bonfire fire for no reason and broke your ankles each time you rolled

good meme but would be better if it didnt reference meta.

"Elden lord? Fingers? you must have gone hollow..."

Attached: 1645656118855.png (500x446, 143.41K)

and PTD literally does not function gee whats worse

Why wasnt crest fallen guy in Elden Ring? I know the voice actor was in the game as the magic college guy but he wasnt really that crest fallen

Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls felt a lot more grounded than the other souls games.

Bloodborne shits on all other souls games.

YWNBAW.

das 1 was the last time this series had any magic to it

are you retarded? i reinstalled ptd in two months ago and installed dsfix and the hd texture pack
it runs perfect. the only problem is certain angles fuck with the minimal hud mod.

Attached: 20220220221144_1.jpg (2560x1440, 535.74K)

Roderika kind of filled the role.

>DS servers down for both PtD and enhanced ed
>DS2 servers down
>DS3 servers down
>no sign of them fixing any of them despite months of talking about it
They'll just let the games die to push Elden Bing and not have to fix the security exploit in the old games

kill Miyazaki

Attached: 1647728416691.jpg (900x776, 208.95K)

Reminder that if you used the Drake Sword, you looked up hints online and therefore didn’t beat the game.

>just mod it bro!
meanwhile the remaster actually works and has a playerbase

No one would play those anyway over elden ring

ds2 has a special place in my heart because i was having a real bad time that year.

This is what you people wanna go back to? lol

Attached: 1636800033495.webm (720x406, 3M)

>and has a playerbase
And does that matter when the servers are down?

Correct, its all you need.

Yes

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (1412x2017, 579.17K)

What the fuck? Is he beating a boss without rolling? The entire point of souls games is to spam rolls and avoid attacks purely by timing i-frames!
I won't fucking stand for this, this is absurd, absolute garbage shit tier game, go back to spamming roll like a TRUE souls gamer

VGH.. the honest mano a mano fights of Dunkle Seelen

you think flashy 20 hit AOE combo attacks with only a single window of attack unless you stunlock the boss with jump attacks and bleed is a better alternative?
Go back to one of your many Elden Rang threads while the big boys discuss the older Dark souls games

That looks great yes

>just mod it bro
yes

Attached: bloodlines.jpg (830x535, 169.24K)

>boss can be staggered
>boss isn't doing 10 hit anime combos
WTF, literally unplayable.

the only problem with taurus is that his attack speed is sluggish

Yes

if you post online about elden ring you didnt beat the game

At least it feels like you're fighting a big monster not some spreadsheets of moves and timings.

He does a lot of damage so it's a fair tradeoff.

Why the FUCK is he allowed to dominate the boss like that, the bosses are supposed to be stronger and faster and have inconsistent rules to prevent the player from easily winning like this
And avoiding hits with positioning? Literal trash, it's not even a video game if I'm not timing rolls and then hitting R1

yes

These games were never hard, and the
>You didn't REALLY beat the game
crowd is just a bunch of butthurt nerds who are upset that playing darksouls doesn't actually make you good at video games

>didnt jump off roof and stab in head twice

didnt beat the demon.

>getting so flustered you reply numerous times
shit nigger at least add something like pointing out he can do that so easily as he applied some L resin that allows him to break it's poise, which the game kindly gives before the fight.

>play elden ring
>find the taurus demon copypaste
>fight him
>has an AOE butslam ability that covers everything in a 20m radius with rot
>has a magic attack that spawns a hail of magic towards your direction
>the entire fight consists of watching out on those two particular abilities instead of the boss itself.
>mfw i had yet to see whats to come
Take me back Take me back TAKE ME BACK DAMMIT!!!

Attached: 1635959374230.jpg (1364x1600, 341.31K)

Psst

Attached: pyromancy flame.png (80x90, 6.94K)

let me guess, you NEED more?

LMAO fucking newfag who got into souls when everyone was already chewing out Dark Souls 2 or making NEVER EVER posts about Bloodborne. Dark Souls 1 was already the point of no return, even in the vanilla release you had magazine ads saying "prepare to die" and people bitching about Capra Demon or Biggie and Smalls. The PC port absolutely ruined any potential the threads had and everything became LE GIANT DAD XDDD or THIS IS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY non-stop until 2 released.

Demon's Souls (2009) was the only time an ARPG Fromsoft title had consistently civil threads.

why are you being dishonest? dark souls 1, 2, or 3, it doesnt matter whichever your first soulsgame was took anyome going in blind a LONG time to git gud, just take ornstein&smough for example. hundreds of death before the first kill were the norm, and people truly leveled up their gameplay and skill through it. and thats just one example

Faith > Int
Simpe as

There's no poise resin in DS1.
He can stagger the boss because he's using two handed strong attacks with a ultra greatsword, and that's how it should be.

Tranimesisters I'm not feeling so good
W-where are the backflips

Unironically yes

The way in which the Souls community has degraded over the years remain the single biggest argument in favor of console exclusivity.

Who would win?

Attached: 1648178919353.webm (889x500, 2.72M)

Since the servers are down I'm going to use an item and enemy randomizer for my next DS run.
to those that have used a randomizer what settings do you prefer and why?

Attached: 1635608127975.jpg (583x581, 158.18K)

What I really hate more than anything is how every single Souls player fancies himself an expert game designer for some fucking reason. People can't just die, laugh/shrug it off and move on. Now when people die I swear to go they're compelled to write a fucking essay dissecting the boss or enemy they fought and why it's ackshually artificial difficulty.

Based Oleg would mog every DaS1 boss with room to spare

Dark Souls games are easy now because we've all gone through the grinder. That's really it.

just beat this again on my ps3
game still holds up, though there's some frame issues.

i thought DS1 was P2P?

>heh, he has his back turned that means I can run up to him for a free backstab
I hate this so much as well. For whatever reason, Souls games cause everyone to make hour-long youtube videos about why its such a genius or why it doesn't do something correct.
I think it's also why the bosses get flashier in each successive game, because fromsoft wants to keep up with their playerbase.

>>boss can be staggered
what. it is way easier to stagger an Elden ring boss than a DS1 boss

>doesn't need to roll once, fat builds actually viable
unironically take me the fuck back bros

Attached: 1623237820645.gif (205x136, 1.06M)

>based retarded 10 hit combo AOE spazzing enemy would mog grounded fair bosses

You can do that in ER with greatshield

Because
>Prepare to Die Edition huh? Hecking HARDEST GAME OF ALL TIME? I guess if I beat this it means I'm an expert 0.0001% gamer!

Get Oleg'd.

>fat build
You didn't beat the game.

The entire reason people bitch about ER is because they expect to be able to face tank through everything as an onion knight like they did in DS1

DaS3 filtered shitters for the exact same reason

3 also let you spam rolls.

3 lets you chug and spam everything.

Yes, in the game that they advertised as being designed for a variety of playstyles, going as far as showing a heavy 2h strength character as an example of one of those playstyles, I would expect the 2h 99 vig poisetank to be good like it has been in other games.

Ds3 was way more tame than lategame ER bosses
Only Friede and maaybe Pontiff (but at least he was based) felt like BB bosses to some extend

The first three fights in DaS1 alone have more genuine variation between them than the entirety of the Elden Ring gauntlet.

Keyword: PLAYstyle
Standing there getting hit is not playing.

which fights