NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE A GOOD PERSON!

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE A GOOD PERSON!

Attached: kreia.jpg (669x678, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAoQGn7fgp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE AN RPG COMPANION NOT CONSTANTLY SUCKING MY DICK

Yes because by solving people's problems for them, you stunted their growth and denied them their achievements

>missing the point

dae star wars deep

DUDE YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES LMAO IM SO INTELLIGENT

>bitches at you even if you don't help the beggar
Nice game Obsidian.

Kreia is just Avellone's terrible self-insert
>DUDE BIG WORDS BUT IN A ONIONS WARS SETTING LMAO!
Awful character in an awful game.

What is it about this character that has them seething 15 years later? Get over it lol

this is based and redpiled

Kotor 2 is unnatural atheist fag shit.

>Get over it lol
That's exactly what they did, and that's why these games are no longer canon.

>noooo you can't just not believe my magical book!

>the main antagonist literally wants to kill God
>atheist
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE SEX WITH VISAS

>he worships a half-naked man nailed to a cross
lmao

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST PERFORM ""INDIGNITIES"" TO A BLIND OLD WOMAN

I've never known an RPG companion who isn't a pain in the ass actually

Don’t worry. V is going to hold Woolies hand through every single dialogue so we never see such conflict or original thought

>be bad instead
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE A BAD PERSON!

Funny how choosing to help the beggar makes him happy until he gets rekt and robbed, and not helping the beggar makes him go so fucking mad he straight up fucking wrecks a dude trying to help him

Test

>don't put effort into writing
>THIS IS TERRIBLE
>put effort into writing
>THIS IS PRETENTIOUS, BIG WORDS LMAO

the state of simps

All she wants you to do is think about what you're doing beyond "giving money to the homeless makes me feel good" and or "being mean to the homeless makes my peepee hard"

The list is definitely much shorter in that category. You're lucky to get one companion in an RPG who isn't going to bring a lot of bullshit with them first before the two of you are square.
Typically you'd at best get the childhood friend. Maybe they'll get kidnapped, but that's about it, they're otherwise supportive.
Or the seasoned warrior who has his shit settled so he's just focused on helping you and staying in the background without ever causing trouble. He probably dies.
Or it's a sequel and your pal from the first game comes back and he's your best bro now.

Meanwhile, yes, everyone else who comes in usually hates or mistrusts the MC, being a pain in the ass until you deal with THEIR personal issues and carry their baggage through half the game.

what's with this r/atheism rhetoric? you have to be literally 13 to talk like this

thats why a real master acts like it was the other person's own idea to use you to help them

KOTOR1 is a braindead boring mishmash of plot elements taken from the lucas movies. Every character is bad, especially the two love interest characters.

Yeah, this is my power fantasy. Why would I keep someone around who doesn't either want to fuck me or die for me? I'm the literal messiah, I solve the problems of every person I meet. I don't need some whiny cunt second guessing me.

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO EITHER BUT STILL HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE!!

And that's a good thing

that's what happens when you help a nigger

>STOP HAVING SEXUAL THOUGHTS ABOUT ME!

>DUDE MY JEW IS LIKE, HE FUCKING LOVES ME MAN! PRAISE THE JEW. MY ANCESTORS? WHO CARES! THE JEW IS MY SALVATION. LET ME BETRAY MY WHOLE CULTURE HAHA
only the most s oy males worship kikes and kike religion

Yea Forums is too retarded to understand something so basic

>not plowing the everloving fuck out of Brianna with the force bond on full blast just so she can have a taste of something she'll never get

But the long term consequences don't matter, so long as I am acting what I perceive to be altruistic I am responding to the light side of the force and growing in power. Yes this is in a way the same as the dark side where the ultimate goal is just attaining more power, but by having such an intense connection to the light side I act as a positive aura to the crew and ultimately uplift them and myself, whereas if I sought power with the dark side I would corrupt. Now suck my blue saber old hag.

so whichever you choose you're still in the wrong because you didn't think far ahead? then what should I do? murder the homeless so he can't get into a fight and neither can't hurt other people?

Big words = Good Writing
Wrong.

Big words = anything.

You sound stupid when you cry over word length.

She doesn't say either way is wrong. She is literally, *literally* only telling you to think about the consequences of your actions. Way to completely miss the point you fucking idiot.

Kreia is. Isn't the point supposed to be to reinforce the value of the Force?

>INDIGNITIES

Attached: 1543438946869.png (500x587, 73K)

So she's a centrist? That's even worse.

She's just anti-force you weird retard

She's a Grey Jedi.

The term Gray Jedi, or Gray, had two meanings. First, it was used by Jedi and Sith to describe Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side, and second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code. However, those who were considered to be true Gray Jedi met both qualifications and did not belong to any particular Force tradition. One example was Jolee Bindo, a former Jedi Padawan and a Gray Jedi that served the Old Republic.

Kreia is the most inconsistently written character in all of star wars

Attached: apathy is death.jpg (504x1024, 63K)

(You)

Kreia was sith and is literally just a salty sith reject. I don't know why people don't get that she was always the baddie and not morally grey at all

>>bitches at you even if you don't help the beggar
Because there is no right answer, and you can't always win. Everything has consequences, and with the force your meddlings in the lives of others have huge consequences. It's not "how to be a good hero" it's showing the flaw of being a force user altering the fates of others at all.

>so whichever you choose you're still in the wrong
As opposed to always being able to be right and one-up your party members? Most of the options don't penalize you either. Only two of the five or so outcomes do. Three of them benefit your choice and one of those choices not only gains influence, but also gets your LS points. And if we're getting technical, negative influence is a good thing if you're going for that because influence goes both ways to unlock dialogue, so that can be a positive, too.

Kreia isn't a centrist, she's neutral-evil if you want to bring it to that axis. Part of the point of the game is that Jedi-Sith is too simple to characterize everything and other evils get lost in between and among them.

No she's not. She's anti Jedi and Sith, whatever the color. She's anti force. Her while schtick is that humanity cannot have true free will and potential if the force influences and meddles with every aspect of our lives.

Where is Padme

Attached: erh7uq8dw3v11.jpg (1536x864, 203K)

Kreia is there to contradict the player at every turn.

She tells you to use your allies and other people for your own goals and to empower yourself. Then the moment you start doing exactly that she cries to you.

I don't get it. If you are SO tired of the force, why not just eat it?

Attached: 1583202975089.jpg (500x546, 74K)

>Kreia is there to contradict the player at every turn.
No she isn't, you're just completely incapable of grasping simple context

>use your allies as tools
>okay I'll start by using you
>ah now you are learning
Sounds like you didn't play the game. There's dozens of flags where she commends you for using other people and saying you will use Visas and the Handmaiden to further your goals. You get a big hefty attribute bonus for breaking Hanharr's spirit from her, too. What she doesn't want you to do is be a murderhobo. Pull their strings, don't sever them forever.

What was his endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=qAoQGn7fgp4

That's the thing, he didn't want an end whatsoever. He absorbed the life force of bazillions and created an empire to last an eternity because things that only wait to end are pointless in his eyes. And you had to go ahead and ruin it like a fucking fag.

>fails at being a jedi
>fails at being a sith
>well fuck the force anyway
le well-written face

>You get a big hefty attribute bonus for breaking Hanharr's spirit from her, too.

She's neutral about it, she flat out doesn't want you to do that if you actually chose not to take the bonus. So in that case she's quite literally wanting you to NOT take advantage of him

>save a guy
>NOOOOO HE HAS TO HELP HIMSELF
>kill a guy
>NOOOOO THINK OF THE ECHOES

Well yeah but in this case it's not because she wants you not to use him, it's because of the way this power might influence you.

Who do I pick?

Attached: 1581707153745.png (915x569, 792K)

Read more philosophy

The point isn't the morality, the point is the Force.

I AM thinking about the consequences of my actions. I'm thinking "If I mash [do bad] enough times I can shoot lightning from my hands"

Literally cant go wrong here

Right, I think she makes Kreia madder.

just ignore the old hag i always did

And yet you dont even realize that this power controls you, since it forces you to keep mashing [do bad].

Visas probably gives godtier BJs
Handmaiden is for passionate missionary sex.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T INTERACT WITH THAT PERSON, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO!!

Literally the most retarded post. Now find out why it is.

Attached: 1575408532356.png (392x336, 191K)

That's the fault of the game with its visual novel dialogue selection. Instead of allowing me the freedom to do bad because I want to, instead of [do bad] because it's the one of two choices I'm limited to and is closest to what I want.

Kreia is against the force because it spells out people's fates for them and deprives them of choice and free will.

I solve other people's problems to grind exp, get awards and get whatever points I can get in the game I am playing to minmax something.
I don't give a fuck what happens to them after that.

>It is a more primal connection you feel. And the hunger you feel does not stem from Hanharr - it is something you may draw upon, his very life, if need be. He does not realize how deeply his life debt runs - but he will. When you suffer, call upon that hunger, and the beast shall be that upon which your will may draw strength. Reach out... feel his presence within the ship, clawing at you, pacing. Feel the rumbling of the hull, the metal around you like a cage... and the building anger, the blood that rises behind the eyes, a bloodlust that cannot be sated. If you accept it, you will find your strength increase, and your vitality return to you faster with every breath.
Granted, her dialogue if you reject it has you earning her respect (and influence) in spite of the lesson. But to say she doesn't want you to manipulate others is wrong. She respects both types of strengths. To manipulate others like her, and most importantly to the plot, having the strength to walk away from power. Much like a Jedi who lives on without the Force.

>No option to ever help people help themselves because the writers are hacks
>Every option is always "Solve every problem they have for free or murder their infant"
Shit game.

You can have pain in the ass companions that are also fine. DAO for example, most companions are a pain in the ass but they're all good characters that make sense.

>Solving people's problems not because you want to help, but to take their hardships for yourself and become stronger in their place
Congratulations you broke Kreia's philosophy

Which one is more fertile?

>Just try to keep this thing in mind that you have no way of knowing before it happens
It's just shit writing to make her seem wise.

She's literally a sith. The black dude in KOTOR 1 was a Grey Jedi, she's 100% evil but just hides it to manipulate you.

Except in that instance it has nothing to do with being a force user. Giving a penny to a homeless dude is a completely harmless act and she's just edgy for the sake of being edgy.

>philosophy

>You should think whatever some faggot who died centuries ago said you should think instead of thinking for yourself
No thanks

Attached: 1524354792113.png (406x459, 348K)

why do bioware games have such shit companions?

Attached: Morrigan_profile.jpg (468x642, 68K)

>Just try to keep this thing in mind that you have no way of knowing before it happens
Yeah, never mind the stuff she says on Telos before you can even get to Nar Shaddaa.

The lesson is to take a moment to consider the consequences of what you're about to do and make every choice your own.

[Something is bothering user]

Morrigan was a good character tho. In fact pretty much every DAO character was a good character.

Utterly wrong.
Her goal is ultimately selfless.

>Query: Is there someone you need killed, Master?

i see you are a gentleman and a scholar in the force!

also, brianna is best girl.

I wonder when fans of shit wars will realise the mediocre setting is the problem.