Is this the single worst fuckup in gaming history?

Is this the single worst fuckup in gaming history?

Attached: Refunded.png (1920x1163, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/c/general-discussion/5
youtube.com/watch?v=z5q6zv56Dzs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tf7TYn9PY
thepiratebay.org/torrent/21842340/Gangbang_BBC_Orgy_At_Activision_HQ_[2019][1080p]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How bad is it?

meh it's actually not that bad. I don't have reforged but the "classic" mode is still great

How do you feel about the many custom maps that no longer run properly, the shit menus, the endless glitches, and so on?

So I've been playing it before and after the patch and all custom maps work without problem. Menus are shit yes. Glitches are prolly story mode only and the only thing concerning online are the disconnects which I guess will be eventually fixed anyway and are already pretty rare. I know you fags like to bash this and you have a good reason to BUT this version has 0 delays, host migration, button remapping and a bunch of other qol improvments which are really dank af. Removing clans and profiles was retarded tho

No. I lmaoed when Thorzain dropped out of the game TWICE at LAN when he was playing vs Moon. But seriously though, I hope all the devs who were even remotely responsible for WC3:R are fired and banned from employment in the vidya industry.

I would have said fallout76 but I think this takes the cake. At least FO76 didn't fuck up fallout 4 or the previous games before it in the process

>and all custom maps work without problem
Strangely most of the ones I played regularly before the Deforged update broke to varying degrees of unplayability.

No, that's Silent Hill HD Collection

Attached: IMG_20200304_084050.jpg (867x498, 125K)

Comic Sans MS would be the least of your worries if you knew what reforged is.

Gimme the details then brother.

yes. remakes/remasters are already controversial enough when they don't overwrite the original game.

the only way 76 would be worse than reforged would be if they stripped the story from fallout 1 and 2 and turned them into isometric MMOs

It destroyed a perfectly working game, substituting it with a pile of trash with half its features missing, that's not even touching the graphics.

Yes.
I don't think there's anything that comes close.

>it's actually not that bad

Attached: 17.jpg (184x184, 6K)

You can no longer play the previous version of Warcraft 3, a big deal of why Warcraft 3 was so great was multiplayer, custom games first, normal multiplayer second, distant 3rd the singleplayer campaign and 4th singleplayer vs AI.
The first two parts are irrepairably ruined by Reforged.

All the Comic Sans hate is hilarious. I myself ironically use it just to piss people off.

The remake deleted the original from existence while having every issue you could possibly imagine.

Attached: New Female Death Knight.jpg (524x228, 45K)

name one

Jurassic Park

I wouldn't know about that one nobody plays it. I haven't seen a single map being broken yet though

Gee its almost as if people stopped hosting certain maps after finding out Reforged fucking broke them

>meh I love to eat shit

Attached: blizzdrone.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

I mean atari E.T. was partly responsible for killing off console gaming in north america for a while, that sounds a little worse but yes it's a train wreck

So if you play online with Frozen Throne it updates to Reforged? Bizarre. Is singleplayer safe if you don't connect online?

it wasn't hosted before that either though. Why do you argue with me even? I'm not defending that shitty remake all I'm saying that it's not as bad as people pretend it to be. Only fags bought it anway.

cope lol

You know when you hunger for good food so you pop in a chick fil a for those great fucking chicken nugget but then life just goes it ain't so and the place is closed? So you pop in a Maccy D for a burger and they advertise new recipe to the original big mac and your threshing out the mouth and you order 1 to relive that memory of eating a big mac in your life? Then go "nigga that's shit" cos you realize they just sold you a black piece of charcoal and then you spot out the corner of your eye that fucking clown and burger kingshit giggling in the corner with your cash?

That bad

t. mentally ill tranny

>Is singleplayer safe if you don't connect online?
Singleplayer is safe, just a matter of finding the proper old patch.

No, they changed ingame models of warcraft 3 and voicelines are missing.

Someone be mad. Maybe you should chill and take a break off Yea Forums. It ain't safe for mentally unstable kids like you. Go outside and enjoy life. Maybe even a chic fil a.

>Maccy D
You burgers have really got to call McDonald's something better. Call it Macca's like civilised people.

Attached: 1480947663595.jpg (191x200, 9K)

>Yea Forums will defend this shitty remaster

>thinking I read that wall of text
kek dialate tranny

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS BLIZZARD

Attached: 1582639062487.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

>im not defending it
>meh its not actually bad
>let me defend it some more, everything works perfectly for me
>you're just using this working product wrong
>there I called it shitty, are you happy yet?
>lol cope, seethe lol

Attached: blizzdrone.gif (254x225, 3.38M)

>all those comments by non warcraft players talking about "conspiracy".
The best ones were the ones saying that the game worked perfectly (while still pushing the "unplayable" narrative) until those disconnects.

Those were desyncs not disconnects. I've been following WC3 LANs since 2004 and this is the first time a fuckup of this magnitude happened. Just imagine "remastering" the game only to break its fundamental qualities and bring nothing redeeming instead. These people should get the rope because what they did is criminal.

The forum is already dead
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/c/general-discussion/5

The sad part is how Blizzdrones have shit taste as well
>we don't want a new engine!!
>nooo don't update the shitty IA!!

Blizzdrones are the reason of Blizz current state

They are just following market trends.

Hey guys i'm playing wow and wc3. HOW MAD DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOL. Also bought that kadhgar hero skin for hearthstone LMAO

I don't recall any remake or remaster that is remotely as abysmal as Reforged.

>The Female Demon Hunter now uniquely metamorphosizes to her own model.
Oh god! so nice they fixed that... it was so problematic!

lmao unfortunately accurate.

Why go that extra mile to completely ruin a game that was working flawlessly? Why bring changes that nobody ever asked for? Why the "new models" for the old game? Okay, reforged gets female demonhunters and death knights, fine.
Why implement them in the old game tough? With the old style?
I dunno, Blizzard is led by complete retards these days.

>The Female Demon Hunter still plays the Male Demon Hunter's death yell when slain
Small
Indie
Company

Attached: Grubby_WC3 Deforged.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

They still made money. If we assume they don't value their reputation at all, it was a profitable endeavor.

I think they genuinely hate warcraft 3. It spawned dota which spawned LoL which made Riot the number 1 in esport and viewers on twitch. And Blizzard hates that.

Blizzard is still bitter they passed up taking in Dota officially

The sad thing is that probably 90% of the people who bought Reforged did it for the WoW mount

The sadder thing is those of us who didn't even buy Reforged got fucked.

>I think they genuinely hate warcraft 3.
Yeah.
In the mind of ActiBlizzs mind there's no reason to revitalize the game that creates their competitors.

Bigger than Aliens: Colonial Marines? But that's due to Randy Pitchford being a lying thieving bastard. And he got away with it too.

It's a very competitive end of gen in that category. Seriously, each two months or something like that, something new comes out trying to claim that tittle!

Not by a long shot. Blizzard-Activison's biggest fuck-up was telling Icefrog to piss off. They been asspained ever since.

there was that little thing called fallout 76 not that long ago
but yea, reforged is up there

I dare you to find a video on par with this for Aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=z5q6zv56Dzs
Go on, do it. You wont find much beyond the Aliens shuffling around with their AI disabled.

And? They don't care. It was a cheap outsourced product and they probably made enough money with the pre-orders already. And, similar to Bethesda's Fallout 76, they can use this as part of future marketing. "We learned from Reforged. We present you, Stracraft III in Stadia". Right now, in this very moment, there are people being hyped about Starfield, Diablo IV or even some future Command and Conquer because EA is talking to the community or some shit like that. Yes, despite being defecated on the face with C&C4 and then forced to eat some mobile game... there are people "cautiously optimistic" about the remastered version and it's the same for any of these companies. Blizzard knows its audience.

Did fallout 76 delete fallout 1-2?

How fucking out of the loop do you have to be to think this? It isn't even blizzards worse fuckup in the last six months.

They didn't want to support aging WC3 codebase (most of the people who worked on are gone) and dedicated servers for it

Reforged was nothing more than a total conversion mod of SC2/HoTS. It is painfully obviously that's why the multiplayer is completely broken.

Imagine you are a SJW working in activision, you got assigned to work on WoW post wod.
Everybody fucking hates your game and everything you do, you try to go for retweet points by shoving women and minorities into everyones faces but SJWs do not play video games and nobody cares about the story in an MMO.
You constantly get compared to "the good old days" and how great it was. Why wouldn't you ruin that for everyone just to get back at them? All the while you go for extra retweet points by outsourcing the project to a 3rd party developer that only worked on mobile games just so you dont appear racist.
SJWs hate anything successful and they will rather drive the franchise into the ground than admit they fucked up, see also: every single nu-hollywood movie

Yes. They were arrogant, and thought that MMO was the futur.
They reluctantly made a moba, once they realized their mistake. And it bombed. Because Blizzard have bad devs who have no idea on how to make a game anymore.
They don't even undestand how mobas, which is a derivation of warcraft 3 gameplay, work.
So now they go wild over wc3.

>For the Drag Queen!

>food analogy

>Fallout 76
Mildly enjoyable adventure game with some bugs.
>REFORGED
Literally took the best game of an entire genre and killed it. The original version no longer exists. The remaster removed the game from your hard drive. It's fucking dead.
Broken to the point you cannot play it (patched 2 weeks after launch now you can play it)
Has less features and gameplay modes than the original version released EIGHTEEN FUCKING YEARS AGO

If anything Malaysians who did the models made the most competent job of them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tf7TYn9PY
You have to get through your skull that people who are still working at Blizzards are the least talented, creative or competent people of them all.

What? Its literally right here and you can play it online via gameranger.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/21842340/Gangbang_BBC_Orgy_At_Activision_HQ_[2019][1080p]

>You can play it on shitty laggy low pop private servers
Happy now? Either way Blizzard has produced the absolute worst remake in the history of mankind.

But the classic mode has missing graphics options that the original game had

Gameranger has no servers. Its p2p

wait what? they changed the old game too?

>Is this the single worst fuckup in gaming history?
If you think this you either have shit memory or was born yesterday.

This is barely a fuckup compared to shit like Fallout 76 or Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Attached: dgnstqa.jpg (120x120, 5K)

t. doesn't understand what he's talking about

>megatard that suffers from recency bias

not him but you are retarded

t. doesn't understand what he's talking about

Yeah, you're fucking retarded.

Attached: Reforged was a mistake.jpg (2181x644, 958K)

No. See Battleborn

>2 megatards that can't form counter arguments and suffer from recency bias

Yes. Even if you bought, own and have the original downloaded and installed you are forced to download the reforged update if you want to play.

>This is barely a fuckup compared to shit like Fallout 76 or Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Sorry but you don't understand why Reforged is bad because it's bad in an extremely different way than Fallout 76.

Yes, you get all the menus from reforged instead of the original wc3 ones.
There are new models in the old warcraft 3 like a female demonhunter for example.
The new voicelines from reforged carry over to warcraft 3 but they do not play, unless you get reforged.
Custom games are now all owned by blizzard and so on...

Fallout 76 and Aliens: Colonial Marines didn't retroactively make a beloved classic unplayable

It's about time to leave this thread and stop embarrassing yourself further, retard.

why would i waste my time arguing with a fucking retard?

I got it and i've enjoyed playing through it, but i'd been wanting to re-play WC3 for like 2 years now. I get that it'd suck for hardcore players

>can't form counter arguments, suffer from recency bias and is most likely extremely ignorant about gaming in general
Not like I expect much from underaged children. But that's Yea Forums for you.

Apparently they still haven't added custom campaign functionality back and by now I don't think they will.

Fuck Blizzard.

They also removed (actual) LAN
Removed p2p hosting
Removed profiles, winrates, stats
Removed cross-server custom games
Added cross-server ladder so now you can get matched with a Korean so either of you can have 30 or 300 ping.

why would they do that? they clearly hate the game,don't know how to code and the game is dead anyway.

This game actually made an old product unplayable in a normal capacity. If you want to play the original product you bought in 2002/03, then you cannot connect to battlenet and have to rely on private servers or LAN spoofing. And if you decide to accept their updated version, it literally runs worse, has less graphics options, online breaks on custom maps, and removed online features that people had for over 15 years.
Fallout 76 was just a shitty game that made people go "oh okay bethesda does suck" and could go back and play older fallout games just fine

>I can't read the thread, not the posts before my retarded bitching that explains why this is different or the ones after because my primary nutrients are glue

They already got your money why the fuck would you be entitled to anything?

Warcraft 3 Reforged is worse because of the following facts
-The game's advertisements leading up to the release outright lied about its features
-The original game was rendered unplayable unless you pirate an old version
-It's plagued with bugs rendering it nearly unplayable
-It's full of censorship
-The new terms of use say Blizzard can sell your mods without giving you any credit or royalties

Reforged has all the issues of Fallout 76 and Aliens, plus many times more.

duke nukem forever

You people clearly know absolutely nothing about Aliens: Colonial Marines at all, or the tons of other gigantic fuckups throughout history. You're ignorant children, stop posting and go back to twitter where you belong.

Even if we're only looking at stuff like Aliens, it wasn't even just a bad game.

Also with Reforged in particular, a lot of it is overblown you're so retarded that if I didn't specifically specify now that I think Reforged wasn't a good remaster you would think I was defending it, you're that brain dead

Yeah yeah, fuck off clueless retard.

We had this thread at launch you gigantic cocksucker. Unlike you I'm not ignorant about videogames and is actually of legal age.

Again, fuck off with your ignorance and recenecy bias shit, small brain.

>this fucking tard

Attached: lelf.jpg (233x216, 7K)

ok you've got to be pretending good troll had me going for a bit

stfu dumb fuck

>-The game's advertisements leading up to the release outright lied about its features
If you think this is somehow special then you admit to knowing fuck all about even the games I mentioned. Let alone the other shit.

So thanks for proving me right that you're ignorant.

But hey, arguing with the brainlets of Yea Forums is pointless. You're too stupid to live.

Shit as it was, it was just a game stuck in development hell too long and then released in a meh state.
It didn't retroactively ruin Duke Nukem 3D which you can still play as you could earlier.

>Virtually all aspects of the game from the marketing to the game itself is shit
>MISLEADING MARKETING IS COMMON I WONT ADDRESS ALL THE OTHER ISSUES HAHA I WON

I'm waiting for you to respond to people that actually gave you points as to why WC Reforged is a terrible disaster and you only reply to people calling you retarded
Oh okay you're selectively choosing arguments and only want replies, fuck off nigger
stop replying to this faggot you other retarded anons

Attached: EGBpTQ3U4AYDUgO.jpg (1000x900, 174K)

I'm positive that this thread is a coordinated shitposting effort.

Attached: 1574707871838.jpg (1116x1011, 116K)

Is this really your comeback for being an abomination?

Hey how do I fix my shit? My game keeps booting me out of the custom games and into the end screen due to desynch
Also maps that load in a bunch of heroes at once, like hero whatever on all-random will boot me out instantly
Also some maps get 1fps from certain effects like the tauren boss in impossible bosses

Ah Yea Forums, you're so cute when you're retarded.

You don't even have the self-awareness to realize your own recency bias, poor memory and ignorance.

But hey, prove me wrong by listing the top 15 biggest fuckups in videogame history, without using google. You know you can't. Because you know fuck all about videogames.
But go ahead and prove my wrong by using google and lying to yourself that you could even think of 5. Or just shitpost and admit I was right all along.

Go ahead retards.

#1 that time Nintendo killed 100s of Japanese children with an episode of Pokemon
#2 Warcraft Reforged
#3 that time PS3s were used as weapons of mass destruction by the US military
#4 Atari killing video games in the united states
#5 Fuck you got me

Don't do it anons, it's not worth it

Attached: 1561752444763.png (1000x1274, 498K)

i bet you are a virgin

>-The game's advertisements leading up to the release outright lied about its features
Are you not familiar with the Duffle Kerfuffle or the Nuka Cola Rum?

Simon says eat a dick
Simon says kill yourself

Attached: lmao.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

>Reforged has all the issues of Fallout 76 and more
>AND M O R E
What did he mean by this part of his post??

So because that game has ONE of the issues that WC:R had, it invalidates the other issues?

Attached: 1580781481612.png (391x390, 192K)

>bethesdrones downplaying fallout 76 and claiming its as shitty as reforged and some random alien movies cashgrab game

This thread is too funny.

Not any of the anons you tagged but this could be fun. Obviously it's a subjective list. In no particular order.

1. ET
2. Wii U
3. TORtanic
4. The Division 1 Launch
5. Mass Effect 3 Ending
6. Mass Effect Andromeda
7. Brink
8. Tokyo Mirage Sessions
9. Tokyo Mirage Sessions (Switch)
10. Battleborn
11. Artifact
12. PS3 for the first 3 years of its lifespan
13. Resident Evil 6
14. Pokemon SwSh
15. OUYA
16. Stadia
17. XBone shooting themselves in the foot

I haven't followed WC:R because I've been away for the past couple months. So, I don't know if they made a collector's edition that advertised one product, delivered a far inferior one, and doxed anyone who made a claim with Blizzard to get their shit

I see you're not old enough to remember Steam when it first came out.

You forgot NMS, Mighty Number 9, and Scam Citizen

neither are you apparently

every mid-90s console except for the PS1

I should have listed steam and epic on there. Fallout 76 too. I think I was still a console bab when steam first came out in like what 2003?

Oh yeah that was pretty fucking terrible too. Forgot about that. Let's just burn down Bethesda and Blizzard together then