*develops ur games*

*develops ur games*

Attached: hello_games_studio.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>noms

Attached: 1577416437400.png (596x687, 88K)

OwO *makes the network knot*

I work in tech and its not nearly this bad, but I would happilly put up with these levels of soi to work in an environment like this instead of some of the hellhole work environments Ive been in the past.

*noms ur bulgy wulgy* uwu

>tea and noms
This will never not make me mad. Why does it feel so fake and sterile? Shit look so unwelcoming, it actually creeps me out

>your workplace in ten years

Attached: 2943A32A-C835-4983-B21E-4CDD9F2738C1.jpg (960x427, 64K)

Feels like We Happy Few except unironic.

monkey bars are rascist

>fun work place
insert basedjack here

Because it's made by normies. They can only mimic things and not actually understand what makes them comfy or fun

Attached: 1562082792709.jpg (390x470, 66K)

They develop games in preschools now? Damn these toddlers are smart now

>Why does it feel so fake and sterile?
Because it lacks proper lighting, there's too much white and deco is shit.
I do interior architecture and it's a standard thing, because the client doesn't want anything too cozy (warm laziness) or too minimalistic (cold pro), so most of them opt for 50/50.
I hate it, but the pay's too good to pass.

Say what you will, they turned No Man Sky around.

Took me a while to notice that it's an actual kid environment and not another picture of the hello games office.

>*develops ur buggy and unoptimized as fuck games*
fixed

Attached: 56263464.jpg (447x444, 95K)

>NOMS

Attached: cry about it.png (380x467, 18K)

>Take home today
Yea Scott. Get your shitty pool table out of here.

You might actually be retarded then.

literally looks like a kindergarten classroom

The real money is in the assholes who design and decorate these cucks offices.

I bet this job was like $50,000.

ask

isn't that google?

>fun work space
>developer takes responsibility and thoroughly improves the gave VIA updates,
>lead dev has all social media get directed to him so the rest of his team can focus on making game better
>puts out content and things that were never even promised or implied to be in the game
>devs are generally good people
theyre pretty based.

>developer takes responsibility and thoroughly improves the gave VIA updates
>puts out content and things that were never even promised or implied to be in the game
that's what they're supposed to do
it doesn't make them based, just a lesser evil, since they lied like motherfuckers and the game is still an unoptimized piece of shit

Reminder that No Man's Sky, despite having received about a dozen free major patches, still has a tedious, boring, gameplay loop, item manipulation that you have to set and reset a machine for; from a poorly implemented 'z' menu, inventory management vs a gameplay system that's designed around giving you a bunch of useless shit, one of the worst opening tutorials in gaming designed to convince you that it's a walking simulator, annoying limited ship launch fuel mechanics that shouldn't even be there in the first place, a planet of space and only 3-4 seconds of running on a cooldown (FUCKING WHY).

After ALL THESE YEARS, No Man's Sky is still just a tech demo made by people who are excellent programmers who can't stop themselves from implementing tedious, meaningless, stupid constrains on gameplay because they have little to no grasp of what good gameplay is as compared to a for loop.

Attached: .gif (348x512, 432K)

Imagine going to work and actually liking your job and being treated decently by your employers.
Imagine being so up your own ass that the word "noms" triggers you like you said nigger to an SJW.
You're all pathetic.

ALL the noms XD

I hope your office floods again

>they lied
not really, most of the "lies" was brainlets like you reading shit that kotaku and other "journalist" websites put out that said shit was gonna be in based on a comment made in passing or if they said "something they are considering"
>game is unoptimized
maybe if your PC is a potato
>lesser evil
it doesn't make the any evil dumb faggot, they could have just walked, taken the money they made and called it a day, literally any other game company would have done that ESPECIALLY the big name companies and developers, they took the high road.
>that's what theyre supposed to do
according to who? your whiny ass?
youre mad because you fell into the R*ddit hype and want to be mad at something because you had the expectation an indie studio would make something that requires triple A resources. I know its hard but try rubbing those two brain cells in your head together every once in a while. might help.

Imagine being treated like a child by your employers, and then this treatment turning into hell as soon you miss a deadline.