Let's predict what the reviews will be like for the Remastered version

Let's predict what the reviews will be like for the Remastered version

Attached: 48d0914bfc6df8697b1c5789a5b7a7dd_original.png (1024x576, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1234310665843728385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

72MC

10/10 it's okay

Probably the same or lower. Reminder that the IGN reviewer who gave God Hand a 3/10 still stood by his score for the game years later. These people never learn.

Games journalist are gonna hate it because it isnt some deep story about being transgender and is actually challenging. None of them are gonna realize that the dodge and counter powers can be bought in shops and are required.

Surprised that we still don't know if guts and doge will be unlocked from the getgo, since that was something Platinum mentioned due to lots of players ignoring those vital skills in the shop

WAY too hard. 8/10

Just my guess but 6 out 10 with a major complaint being the camera and maybe some of the minigames like the spaceship shooter segment.

>"Since there is no Gamepad support, they took away the drawing mechanic, making the game almost impossible to play"

this one is the most likely

Attached: 1504766974631.png (599x362, 442K)

switch 92
PC 88
PS4 82

Sameish score as the Wii U. Slightly higher due to better graphics, frame rate, and load times.

Anyone got the screencap of the guy not knowing how to do the number puzzle in stage 1?

I expect it to run a lot better on PC and PS4 but as usual fags will say "so im picking it up on the switch" and then complain it doesn't run as well as it does on PS4 or PC but continue to ignore those platforms because "it won't feel right"

Why would anyone get it on PS4?

Switch offers unique features
PC offers unique features
PS4 has nothing

New mission retweet this twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1234310665843728385 for more collabs on the remix album

Because some people own a PS4? Are you fucking retarded user? Jesus.

PS4 only players aren't interested in games like W101.

Yep, you are fucking retarded. The delusional little bubble Yea Forums lives in.

I want to help out on these but I refuse to have a Twitter

How about some will be like that retarded one from Blistered Thumbs
tl;tr: "its control scheme sucks, so we stopped playing after 2 hours. 3/10"

They're going to copy their old reviews verbatim and never actually play the game.

>pc offers thomas the thank engine and shrek mods
big deal

Doing my part, thanks user.
Also been having a thought. I want to get some of the higher tier stuff but the cost is a bit up there. What are the odds I could sell off things like the vinyl to recoup the difference?

They're gonna be slightly higher than the original
Expect words such as "cult classic" and "overlooked" coming from the same people who shunned the game for not making everything obvious for them
One or two will have this version as their first and they'll have some of the same complaints as the journos did on release, such as "I never found Unite Guts to be particularly useful"

I'm optimistically hoping they will sell the vinyl stand alone at a later date due to not many people backing that tier

"Still needs a dodge button. 7/10."

I wish they'd do the mask and jacket too
I wanted them but man I've got bills to pay

Hoping for a turnaround like what happened with the Switch version of DK: Tropical Freeze compared to its “cheap deaths and uninspired levels” on the Wii U reviews.

I'm hoping I don't get fucked over for import fees when it comes to delivery. Otherwise might as well just buy it in store when it comes out

47k until Luka's second mission. We are going to make it aren't we bros?

yeh

Convince me to back this instead of waiting to pirate it

Higher chance we will get a sequel if you buy it

Same man, same. I'm glad we're getting the pepakura mask though, I plan on going crazy turning that into a nice quality piece.

The gameplay is mundane, Wonder Pink's panties bother me, and the game is way too difficult and non-rewarding 4/10

Attached: 1579386096680.png (395x387, 48K)

It is cartoony and resembles capeshit, so it will fall into the "joyous charm" mental space game journalists usually reserve for Nintendo games and such, rather than the one where they complain there are no transgender black women couples.

>Expect words such as "cult classic" and "overlooked" coming from the same people who shunned the game for not making everything obvious for them
THIS.

9/10 "because otherwise people will not like us and we need to prove how good we are at games and like hard games as evidenced by Dark Souls 2 metacritic"

I think that depends on how the get around the gamepad segments. If they do nothing, then the scores may end up lower.

All of what you said has already happened in the past when it first released on the Wii U.

Probably, I'm curious to see just how high it'll go though. Most Kickstarters see a big boost towards the end and I'm hoping this one is no exception.

Reminder that Kamiya said they made Easy easier. 5% better average review scores for that alone.

I’m glad the devs expanded on the picture-in-picture mode with adjustments for size and transparency. Now the reviewers just need to find it (I think it was the - button on the Wii U).

>expecting game journalists to know how to press buttons on a controller

Attached: 1473483478655.png (274x385, 130K)

Any anons able to do the cosplay challenge? I would if I had the time and ability, but I'm not there quite yet.

just put on a red sweater and cut a mask in black paper

I have the ability to maybe dress as the fat civilian if I have the right color shirt
this is what I get for not having any hobbies

>it isnt some deep story about being transgender
Name (5) games

60/100

To hard and complicated to play.

Not sure how they'll restructure the gameplay for the Switch as the original version sort of demanded the Wii U tablet.

I won't buy it unless they add more content for the Switch version otherwise not much reason to get it. Same thing happened with TMS: FE-E,and they just added some songs and Tiki being playable, Not worth 60 dollars

All the threads on Yea Forums are going to be whinging about the tanks and turtle shell enemies as retards try to just use the sword on everything without using unite guts or dodge.

>Not sure how they'll restructure the gameplay for the Switch as the original version sort of demanded the Wii U tablet.

nope. you didn't even need the gamepad to play the game at any point.

>I won't buy it unless they add more content for the Switch version

Kickstarted backers get free DLC

>Not worth 60 dollars

It's $35/$40

>Not sure how they'll restructure the gameplay for the Switch as the original version sort of demanded the Wii U tablet.
even the original had PiP and it was better played with the analog stick

After DMC5's popularity every other action series on Yea Forums is getting shat on so expect lots of low effort bait about how this game is bad.