Corrin, it's your birthright to fight at my side

Corrin, it's your birthright to fight at my side.
I cannot forgive the choice you've made

Attached: Ryoma_art.png (624x623, 291K)

muh maps

Attached: 819.jpg (1837x1023, 297K)

Is he the strongest lord?

Conquest is superior in every way. The only reason to pick Birthright is marrying Hinoka desu

Sucking off the man that murdered your mother, the woman that died to save you, and attacking her family is the most cucked choice you could make.

>Corrin: "Sorry but Im allergic to shellfish."

>we know that our father is evil and is abusing his power, but instead of Xander just usurping him for the benefit of our people, let's murder a continent so he maybe sit on a chair and maybe turn into a slug monster so that we can then get rid of him and have Xander take the throne

In canonical physical strength, he's not Top 3, that's Dimitri, Chrom and Lucina in order.

>we're not actully related though lol
What were they thinking?

>no Ike
You haven't played the Tellius games, have you?

The "mother" you don't even know and who lied to you? She can get gangraped by nameless for all I care

>only hoshido royal who knew all along
>pretends anyway and would make Corrin leave the people she grew up with
What the fuck Ryoma

>she

>she

She is your actual mother thoe

I think Ryoma and his retainers were very sexy

Attached: DRt0h2iUMAARW-_.jpg (510x680, 83K)

Canonically Corrin who sides with nohr is adult body type female, while young body type male sides with hoshido and revelvations

>has

This guy was based in FE Warriors.

>muh canon
>in a game about choices
only fags pick female

>that doujin of Ryoma and Saizo fucking Kagero

actually based

Male is the only acceptable choice for Nohr so you can fuck Belka

Post who married in:

Birthright
Conquest
Revelations

she dies to save you. What kind of ingrate turns on their savior to return to the man who kidnapped and tried to murder them and the "friends" that hid the truth of it?

isn't Ephraim just blue Dimitri in that he's just a gorilla with a sharp stick in the lore? I remember people saying that he plows through enemies not because he's a great tactician, but because he's pretty much a demigod.

Hinoka
Camilla
Azura

>Birthright
Ryoma, went for his looks but i kinda regret it 'cause he ended up a really boring dude during his supports
>Conquest
Belka, sweet little gal, nice clay too
>Revelations
I don't fucking know my memory of that path is a complete blur
I think it was the gay buttler dude since you spend so much of that path without any additional units so i went fuck it

Ryoma
Laslow
Azura

Oboro
Camilla
Camilla

Attached: e55193a97a766407ed54e6264ab7696e.gif (720x578, 180K)

>attacking her family
They aren't her family and none of them are related to Corrin at all

>friends
family*, Garon being evil doesn't change the fact that Nohr family loves you WAY more than the Hoshido "family" (literal strangers) ever will
>muh sacrifice
Yeah, and all 4 Nohr Nobles, including a kid like Elise, invaded enemy territory just to save you, but of course that doesn't count, right?

>all these anons marrying into a gen 1 character
It's like you want your Kana to be absolute shit.

She married into them and they treated her like their own. It's close enough. It's a hell of a lot better than the glorified Stockholm syndrom you have with your nohrian "friends".

Yeah that's why they let you stay locked up in the tower and hid the truth, right? If any of them actually cared they would have returned you to your home from the start.

Died a virgin
Camilla
Camilla

Attached: __camilla_kana_and_kana_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_kazuko_towa__e02c63cb73093babcbdff00474a34b8 (742x872, 383K)

cuck

Dropped this trash game around the time the obviously evil mage was leaking info but "we can't doubt our friends because that's mean".

Just because your whore mother married some cuck doesn't make their kids your family
>hid the truth
They were under Garon, they couldn't do shit, the ones who actively hid the truth were Mikoto and Ryoma, both knew you were not related to Hoshido at all but never told you

>Ryouma actively deceives you and his actual siblings in order to manipulate you and only tells the truth if you get close to fucking him or his sisters
>but it's ok because his dad was nice to your mom

Selkie with Setsuna's mom and Velouria with Charlotte's mom. The Great Eugenics plan will not be stopped, even it means sticking your dick into an animal.

They might not be mine, but they were hers and she died to save my ass. One is obliged to do right by their saviors, failing to do so proves you unworthy of the sacrifice.

>They were under Garon, they couldn't do shit
If a wimp like corrin can rebel then so could they. What he did was obviously wrong, but they chose to side with him over you.

Yes but ryouma doesn't murder and kidnap anyone, and he's just one guy.

Scarlet
Camilla
I got bored and quit Revelations

Based ougiman still making people bothered 6 years later

The whore only sacrificed to make you feel guilty and join Hoshido, that's why she hid the truth not only from you but from Hinoka, Sakura and Takumi, she wanted the least amount of people to know so that the information wouldn't leak, she doesn't give a single fuck about you, she only cares about her beloved nation
The Nohr familly came running to rescue you the second you were missing, they were risking their lives in an assault

>Yes but xander doesn't murder and kidnap anyone, and he's just one guy.

CANON POWER RANKINGS IN LORE
>Dimitri
>Edelgard
>Chrom
>Ike 2
>Ephraim
>Ryoma/Xander
>Lucina
>Hector
>Marth
>Alm
>Leif

Sigurd is the strongest lord.

>The Nohr familly came running to rescue you the second you were missing, they were risking their lives in an assault
>rescue
If they were so intent on rescuing me they wouldn't have tried to kill me the moment I reject their leash.

>The whore only sacrificed to make you feel guilty and join Hoshido, that's why she hid the truth not only from you but from Hinoka, Sakura and Takumi, she wanted the least amount of people to know so that the information wouldn't leak, she doesn't give a single fuck about you, she only cares about her beloved nation
She hid the truth because it would make it easier for you to be accepted. It's not like she'd had the time to sit down and tell you anything either way.

>>Yes but xander doesn't murder and kidnap anyone, and he's just one guy.
I was comparing him with garon, but to be fair xander is his obedient little puppet for most of the game.

as the kids would say "kys"

>no fire resistance
lmao at Sigurd.

Are 3H characters really that strong? What the fuck?

Crest aids. Both are hulk tier strength.

*Camilla

Attached: 28-281628_transparent-camilla-fire-emblem-png-camilla-fire-emblem.png (860x1478, 1.05M)

How many lords actually have good Res stat? Almost none.

>If they were so intent on rescuing me they wouldn't have tried to kill me the moment I reject their leash.
Obviously, they were in enemy territory and you joined their enemy, what do you want them to do? Turn around and leave?
>She hid the truth because it would make it easier for you to be accepted. It's not like she'd had the time to sit down and tell you anything either way.
If they considered Corrin family then they wouldn't mind, just like Nohr knew all along and still considered you their family, and Mikoto had plenty of time to explain this basic and very important information, she chose to hid that from you to deceive you

Dimitri can crush your head with his palm and lift horses
Edelgard just some mutant monster

Crests make you a literal superhuman, which is why they are so sought after. Dimitri accidentally bends steel scissors with his fingers and carriers boulders as a morning workout.

If we're not counting MU's, then probably Eliwood and Celica.

>Turn around and leave
That is exactly what I would expect. They knew the whole story and chose to side with garon anyways.

>If they considered Corrin family then they wouldn't mind, just like Nohr knew all along and still considered you their family
Nohr was just using you. If they had cared at all they would have betrayed garon a long time ago. Either way though, not being told or being family is irrelevant, since going nohr means standing with garon, which is an unacceptable choice under any circumstance.

>Mikoto had plenty of time to explain this basic and very important information, she chose to hid that from you to deceive you
She didn't exactly expect to die that soon. She didn't hide everything on purpose without any intention of telling you ever, but that sort of thing isn't top priority when you just meet your kidnapped child for the first time in over a decade.

>not joining Nohr just to kill the insufferable Hoshidans, morals be damned
Not very based of you, senpai.

>If they were so intent on rescuing me they wouldn't have tried to kill me the moment I reject their leash.
just like Hoshido does?

Hoshido has strong honor based culture, nohr doesn't

hoshido is defending themselves from invasion. Since they aren't the aggressors the same standards don't apply.

>wanting to be an amoral sociopath
>not going full judge dredd

Attached: heresy2.png (900x617, 491K)

>hoshido is defending themselves from invasion
>by killing the guy the guy that wants to leave and return home
brilliant

In Birthright, they grow more and more furious over the atrocities committed by Nohr, but at the same time, becomes all the more resolute in their idealistic beliefs. By the end of the route, they still remain firmly believing in their idealism, but they're much stronger mentally from where they started.
In Conquest, they join Nohr with the noble - if somewhat naive - intention of changing Nohr from within, believing that the war can end quickly if they change Garon for the better. Sadly, it doesn't work out, and the Avatar soon realizes that the only way to save the continent from ruination while changing Nohr from the inside would be to go along with the plan to invade Hoshido. By the time the route reaches its climax, they go from a Wide-Eyed Idealist into somebody who reluctantly cast aside their own ideals in order to change the world for the better. It's to the point that when confronted by a possessed Takumi, the Avatar doesn't even bother to justify their actions and instead accepts Takumi's rage without a second thought

>That is exactly what I would expect. They knew the whole story and chose to side with garon anyways.
At the time they had no idea what was happening to Garon, to them it was their father
>Nohr was just using you. If they had cared at all they would have betrayed garon a long time ago. Either way though, not being told or being family is irrelevant, since going nohr means standing with garon, which is an unacceptable choice under any circumstance.
See above, to them it's their father still
>She didn't exactly expect to die that soon. She didn't hide everything on purpose without any intention of telling you ever, but that sort of thing isn't top priority when you just meet your kidnapped child for the first time in over a decade.
Then why didn't she tell anyone else? And I'm pretty sure telling your child that the Hoshido nobles are just their step-siblings should be top priority.

Corrin really looks in home with nohr

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Fates_special_edition_cover_art.jpg (365x265, 97K)

>Then why didn't she tell anyone else? And I'm pretty sure telling your child that the Hoshido nobles are just their step-siblings should be top priority.
Top priority is getting to know your family again, spending some time together and just chewing the fat.

>At the time they had no idea what was happening to Garon, to them it was their father
A father who was responsible for the hostile takeover of a peaceful nation and the kidnapping of someone they claimed to care about. Corrin tried to explain that garon was evil every time he encountered them, but they just wouldn't have it despite the fact that the evidence was in neon lights staring them in the face.

He wants to go back to the invaders and side with them he gets treated like one of them. Nothing unfair about that.

>Top priority is getting to know your family again
They were never your family to begin with, top priority should be to make that really clear, the whore should've told you that, instead she hid the truth to deceive you
>A father who was responsible for the hostile takeover of a peaceful nation and the kidnapping of someone they claimed to care about. Corrin tried to explain that garon was evil every time he encountered them, but they just wouldn't have it despite the fact that the evidence was in neon lights staring them in the face.
There is a really good reason why Nohr invaded Hoshido, in case you don't remember
And Garon never claimed to care about you, he only claimed to have saved a kid and the Nohr family treated them as their own family, but I don't see how that changes the fact that he was their father

>They were never your family to begin with
Your mother still was, and spending time with her was important. And how exactly can you call someone who died for you a whore, she did literally nothing wrong.

>the whore should've told you that, instead she hid the truth to deceive you
That logic applies even more strongly to your "friends" who knew you were kidnapped.

>There is a really good reason why Nohr invaded Hoshido
>implying

>he was their father
It doesn't matter how he was related, he was outright evil and needed to be stopped. If you would let murderer walk just because they're blood then we have totally different standards.

>And how exactly can you call someone who died for you a whore
She only killed herself so that you would feel guilty and join her beloved Hoshido nation, I'm not falling for that deceiving whore's trap
>she did literally nothing wrong
You mean like hiding the fact that you weren't related to the Hoshido nobles, hiding that fact from everyone and asking Ryoma not to tell you, just so that you would join Hoshido and betray the family who raised you? Yeah, literally nothing wrong at all
>>implying
Nohr is a dying infertile land, they needed Hoshido's land to survive
>It doesn't matter how he was related
Of course if fucking does, despite everything he does he was their father who up until recently had been a great ruler
And of course he's a murdered, it's a fucking war, people die

So autists tell me, which route was canon one?

Scarlet
Camilla
Sophie

>Birthright: we are your bloodline!
>also Birthright: actually we weren’t blood related at all teehee
What was even the point?

Attached: 6046EA3B-5F4D-44E9-961A-FF46A917B370.jpg (800x933, 120K)

>Scarlet
Is she the woman who dies in RV?

To make Nohr look even more appealing

Attached: 1458681448912.jpg (600x653, 70K)

Fuck Carmilla
Fuck Camilla

That's literally what I did

Attached: 1534219898057.jpg (1254x1771, 210K)

Nobody at IS knows anything about writing.

>She only killed herself so that you would feel guilty and join her beloved Hoshido nation
That's a load of crap. She's not some diabolical mastermind, she just wanted to make sure her child would have a decent and peaceful life.

>You mean like hiding the fact that you weren't related to the Hoshido nobles, hiding that fact from everyone and asking Ryoma not to tell you, just so that you would join Hoshido and betray the family who raised you? Yeah, literally nothing wrong at all
The nohrians do exactly the same thing with your kidnapping.

>Nohr is a dying infertile land, they needed Hoshido's land to survive
That doesn't give them the right to kill with impunity and take whatever they want. That's just murder and theft.

>And of course he's a murdered, it's a fucking war, people die
It's a war that he started that didn't need to happen. People die because of him and his lackeys, you can't just handwave their responsibility in it.

>so that we can reluctantly get rid of him after threatening your life in the off chance we look through the door and he isn't a literal blob monster
FTFY

The DLC one, of course. The one with a glut of mediocre units and gimmicky maps.