Haha, isn't it funny how the wholesome animal friends game comes out on the same day as Doom?

Haha, isn't it funny how the wholesome animal friends game comes out on the same day as Doom?

Attached: cute dog with halo.jpg (678x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.vocaroo.com/i/s1dtVwEb3gXI
vocaroo.com/bYGJhBWrpx3
vocaroo.com/8NmKj2b8Mft
twitter.com/InxanityOCE/status/1233371971104079874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is very funny. The tone contrast lends itself to comedy very easily.

Yes.

How funny, now lets make the joke and advertise these games for free 500,000 more times. Likes and upvotes deposit directly into my bank account :)

Yes, creating content about something necessitates the side effect of bringing awareness to it in some form. Artists get free advertisement by being associated to big brand names, people get free humor out of it, and the companies get their free advertisement as well from the whole thing.
Everyone wins. Except joyless fags that don't actually find the jokes funny and thus need to find something to complain about, but nobody cares about them.
This sure was a productive thread.

>Man, I've never heard of this "doom" thing, but I'm going to buy it now that I've seen a picture of it's MC being funny with the cute dog haha

Yes I heat up milk and then pour cereal on top of it, come at me.

I eat cereal with no milk

wow user that's so crazy and weird that totally makes you such an interesting person

thanks

I love friends

It's at least funny, if compared to the regular way they do if just making a retarded console war, and you idiots fall for it for literally fucking 40 years.
Kids fall for this shit since at least the colecovision vs atari.

no one:
literally not a soul:

AC/doom fans: Oh mY GoD ImAGinE iF The GaMEs WeRe InverTed Lol

Go back to YouTube comments you cretin

>milk before cereal
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: image.jpg (480x337, 97K)

Found the demon.

I don't give a shit. I never have breakfast anyway. I also like pineapple on pizza.

I do the same.

>Isabelle memes have never been funny
>Doomslayer memes have never been funny
>Combine them into one meme
>???
>PROFIT

Attached: l71fjx6e22k41.jpg (1754x2480, 533K)

I still don't understand where this meme comes from, it's the same as the muh pineapple on pizza one.

fixed
The joke is absolute trash anyway.

Attached: 1583326340483.jpg (678x960, 189K)

I should try one day to put milk after cereals

Me too, brother.

Based. Me too.

Attached: da8a61d2ddd1e995aeb42d7d2abb9a67.jpg (1281x1200, 87K)

bro that's hilarious where did you get it from

i do this too when i pack a very light brunch or something, i dunno why it's so shocking to my co-workers

Yes, stop trying to be a contrarian faggot

haven't eaten cereal since middle school

Internet

Are you fucking retarded? You want us to talk about Twitter screencaps instead of VIDEO GAMES or what?

>Hey Yea Forums! Yea Forums! Look! I've noticed a pattern, look! Aren't I special for being able to notice this pattern? I don't actually have anything to say regarding it but I NOTICED A PATTERN and I feel that's inherently worth pointing out!
Stop making these threads; you're not as clever as you think you are.

i saw room for improvement in your post

Attached: file.png (888x332, 399K)

Bro, but have you noticed that Yea Forums sometimes has multiple consecutive threads about a VIDEO GAME? There's something going on here...

no one:
literally not a soul:

some mobile fag: Go BaCK To YouTube CoMmETs YoU CRetiN

The AC/Doom crossover is an excellent pleb filter actually; the juxtaposition between one being violent and edgy with the other being cute and wholesome will tell you the quality of a person depending on where they like the joke to land. If you have a high IQ and are a true gamer you'll enjoy doomguy (yes, doomguy) and Isabelle palling aorund in a wholesome way even if the backdrop is them fighting demons. If you're a fag you'll like making Isabelle edgy which is on par with mario mushroom drug jokes.

NOOOOOOO
You can't talk about game! That's free advertizing. Especially if it's talk that I don't like!

>Isabelle edgy which is on par with mario mushroom drug jokes.
Huh, I never realized edgy Isabelle is the new "WHAT IF MARIO GOT HIGH"

AC's go-to joke used to be "haha, Tom Nook is greedy, what if he were a mob boss" but edgy Isabelle really is the series' new unfunny Dorkly-tier joke.

Attached: 1563377058052.png (278x248, 55K)

Rosterfagging killed Doom

perfect

Maybe consider not being salty about goddamn everything.

Cluttered

Yes it is indeed enjoyable.

Attached: EQbsC-KW4AEyhPl.jpg (1500x1500, 508K)

I don't miss being so humorless.

It might help you guys out if you just lighten up over pointless stuff.

One day being so tense is going to stop your heart.

Attached: 1582976253756.jpg (900x507, 72K)

Imagine being this paranoid about never mentioning anything that is a retail product. What is left to discuss on a VIDEO GAMES board?

Extremely based

>Mentions video games

Lmao okay shill

Reloading animation is vital part of the joke you're not getting
Cramming two panels into one makes it worse

Oh no Yea Forums stop advertising the two mega obscure titles Doom and Animal Crossing.

This Yea Forums meme where they try to make gag comics as short as possible was originally a valid criticism to a few strips, but now it's just satire.

if you pour a solid into a liquid it tends to make a splash due to water displacement. therefore the most optimal way would be to pour the liquid over the solid to ensure no spilling occurs. pineapple on pizza however has no legitimate basis as its just a topping that is in no way objectively better or worse than anything else youd put on a pizza (i.e. anchovies, black olives, barbecue sauce).

what game do you want to talk about, user?

I'm so glad I'm not a cynical depressed faggot like most of this board.

Do you splash when you pour cereal into milk?

I think you may have a disorder.

Kill him

I dont pour cereal into milk. As i just stated it is not the most efficient way to prepare it.

Yeah i know, but it's a B^U specific thing because of how much filler text that comic usually have, unlike op

just make it a single panel at this point

Unironically some cereal are better to eat dry like a snack, Put that shit in a bag and make a trail mix out of it.

Every fucking time. Why do you niggers need to change shit to fit your tastes better?

I love these

Attached: 30B99303-6992-4AED-8732-485B3BFED356.png (1280x1208, 516K)

I want to shoot the person that made this comic, and the ones that laughed at it
and the person that posted it on Yea Forums

>if i sneeze i'm advertising kleenex
how the fuck do you survive

Attached: 1583331316276.png (655x332, 246K)

If it isn't following the 起承転結, it's not a well paced gag

and yourself

Stop being a bitch and get a sense of humor.

I'm not sure it's a meme so much as autistic, humorless fucks who latched onto the idea that shorter = funnier always.

what bait does doomguy use?

I love these Isabelle/Doom pics

Attached: 1582220844496.jpg (2048x2048, 399K)

Why the fuck would you pour cereal first? You'll end up with soggy cereal in no time. If you pour the milk first, the top layer of cereal is still crunchy while the lower layers slowly dissolve into the milk and give it added flavour.
What the fuck kind of barbarians are you?

I love how Snake has snake eyes

lumps of Kellogs cereal are kinda like cookies

The old B^U edits were actually funny and satirical though
These new ones are so pointless and unfunny that it seem they genuinely think they're improving the comics by just removing elements

Attached: 20200320.png (785x938, 522K)

dangerously based

The thing I hate about these twitter trends is that maybe only the first two or three people actually gave a shit about the games, characters, or just about creating something cute, and the other half a million people are just trying to catch a ride on the passing trend with recycled jokes and the same low effort premises that they saw online and wanted to emulate the success of

Attached: 1568048252972.jpg (424x434, 47K)

kill yourself

Just stick your hand in the box and go to town if you want to eat four layers of dry ass fossil cereal. If you pour the cereal first, the milk snakes through it and moistens the flakes or what have you on the way down. It also ensures a much better milk to cereal ratio in each spoonful, with the added benefit of not making you look like a cat skinning sociopath.

pour in the milk on the side, you'll still maintain the top layer crunch while maximizing cereal capacity

>Consoomer chore simulator: The Game
>wholesome
I wonder what kind of retarded mongoloids play AC.

I'd prefer Isabelle/Coom but what can ya do

No, but if you are a moron who uses Kleenex as a synonym for tissue paper, you might as well be.

the "isabel is edgy now" jokes are stupid, but pics of her getting along with characters from gritty games are top tier
also, doomguy canonically loves cute things, he fits more than any other

Fishing lure

Attached: 687cc0221f72e13bcb0c52a08acb523c.jpg (236x248, 7K)

Bruh wtf I dont want to heat up my cereal, obviously I'm gonna pour the milk first

demon spinal cord

Alright niggers. Less than a month left.
What is your island going to be called?

You're not gonna be one of those people sitting on the name entry screen for 2 hours, are you?

Why did you screenshot your own post?

Yeah I've never really cared for the whole "what if we took an element from Animal Crossing and made it edgy". It's always felt like a genuinely cheap joke that doesn't have much to it.

Who here /fryingpan/ masterrace?
Milk niggas need not apply.

continuing the tradition it will be assville or rather assisland

>You can use it as a drying pan
BASED

Half the fun is dipping the cereal into the milk after you've poured it though.

I appreciate you, user. I just wanted you to know that.

Attached: ER1qWhUU4AAJBRS.jpg (4096x3030, 1.74M)

old.vocaroo.com/i/s1dtVwEb3gXI

How did you get this recording of me?

10/10

>milk before cereal
Please tell me y'all don't do this.

Attached: I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Not gonna lie, I thought it was gonna be an audio version of the post, but it was just going to be AC-speak followed by a Doomguy grunt.

halo is a cool guy
eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

The funniest thing about this juxtaposition is the possibility that Isabelle is likely older than Doomguy himself.

Attached: ERViWKFWsAE55ue.jpg (1300x1027, 167K)

nice

Attached: 1572296308786.jpg (386x279, 44K)

Didn't they say at the end of 64 that he spent centuries fighting demons before the events of doom 16?

People that say "wholesome" should die

You just did. So you might as well pull the trigger.

Well? Go right ahead.

It didn't exactly leave an impact on his age somehow.

I'm actually not sure if it is wojack, it does kind of look like him but wojack shitters usually won't post an image where some of the faces aren't wojack.

All according to plan

Attached: 9282331-suicide-bomber.jpg (682x1024, 231K)

I don't eat fucking cereal at all

Did it once when I was very young.. since then it was cereal first...

This is a dangerously based wholesome reply.

>Sonic Heroes theme at the end
Fuckin based.

Attached: tumblr_ac2bbd53adafd1da63e4775d57b60933_29ebf553_640.jpg (640x559, 28K)

I’m trying to remember the last time an unfunny meme was this pushed. Judging by my inability to remember what it was, I feel assured that this will be forgotten just as easily.

>I feel assured that this will be forgotten just as easily.
It won't. It's been going on for weeks now. You just want it to be forgotten.

Holy shit, you're right. Talking about games is literally free advertising. And talking about movies and other stuff is free advertising too! I know, lets all agree to never talk about anything we're interested in ever again. That way the marketers lose and we win.

>Shit topic in OP
>Someone says its shit
>”Well I guess you just want off topic [things that aren’t necessarily off topic] then?”
Why are redditors like this?

I hated cereal. Even the sugary ones.

Meat. Eggs, bread and cheese. Croissant, hell I’d even take a yogurt over cereal. It’s just trail mix you can’t saver unless you want really soggy trail mix

Worthless autist you didn't improve shit.

We need more anons like this.
Its human nature for people to talk about their interests. Talking about said interests is not necessarily an endorsement or being a shill either. God forbid someone wants to talk about a game they like on an anonymous american video game imageboard.

Based seriousanon

Maybe time doesn't work in hell like it does elsewhere. Or killing demons is the key to eternal life.
There was also that seraphim thing. Or maybe doomguy was dead all along.

Chocolate milk isnt that good.

Strawberry is clearly superior.

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

OH SHIT HE'S GONNA SAY IT

Absolutely based

vocaroo.com/bYGJhBWrpx3

Reddit >>>>> that way

nice

lol?

Attached: 1581496323826.png (1754x2481, 2.02M)

I came up with this in 5 seconds.

Attached: idk.png (1754x2481, 2.01M)

vocaroo.com/8NmKj2b8Mft

Why does this make Yea Forums seethe so much?

But how am I supposed to coom AND have a good breakfast before work?

Just eat Jimmy Dean's. Those TV breakfasts are the shit.

I love how people get triggered by a one-off joke that gets turned into a stupid meme.
Everyone is going to forget about this after the games come out, just like Bowsette.

Animal Crossing WAD when?

Attached: DOOM Isabelle plushie.webm (1080x670, 1.68M)

Based, I do this too so I don't upset my tummy with cold onions milk

twitter.com/InxanityOCE/status/1233371971104079874

Attached: EROST8XU0AAmh78.png (885x768, 618K)

Attached: Untitled.png (236x276, 114K)

hehehe

Attached: funy.jpg (678x960, 186K)

>you can't talk about video games or THE SHILLS WIN AHHHHHH

Attached: Yesthatsthejoke.jpg (579x818, 294K)

Here we see the Autist, Autistic people have trouble processing comedy and often can't help but take jokes literally. Getting confused at why people enjoy jokes and socially isolating themselves by asking 'why was that funny?'