ITT: post that one game that defined your childhood

ITT: post that one game that defined your childhood

Attached: 26374656.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWtqc4ERo4A
youtube.com/watch?v=3oF9NeU8MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weak bait.

I was 11 when this game released so technically it was one of my childhood games

Attached: anger.png (213x249, 96K)

Believe it or not, this game came out 9 years ago. If you were 9 when this came out, you could now legally vote.

Does high school count as childhood? The dark souls games got me thru high school and college.

Weird, i was 12 in 2011

Attached: 71+Z+xk5gOL._SX342_.jpg (342x440, 35K)

Attached: marblemadness.png (1728x1144, 138K)

I was in middle School during the early 10s. I entered high school when GTA 5 came out, fuck man i still remember seeing the blonde chick posters everywhere. Can't believe I entered high school 7 years ago

>i was 12 in 2011
Reading this upsets me so much, and im younger than you

Lol how young? Also why does it upset you? just be glad you weren't aborted. I'm on my way to graduate college next year and man as someone who recently turned 21, alcohol is Soo fucking good bro

Attached: e5a32dfe45f2b158bb351f2d67cea33a.jpg (1044x1302, 242K)

fucking kino

Attached: 13F24BC0-BED4-4345-8ED6-3E9CE5B45D92.jpg (1500x1354, 511K)

turned 19 last month
and idk, for some reason knowing that our generation of little babies is now all out of highschool, it bothers me to my core

Based, the psp version is the only good one

>nterstate 76
>Battle Zone
>Hazard (Korean Diablo clone)
So hard to choose one

>as someone who recently turned 21, alcohol is Soo fucking good bro
Do Americans actually wait till they're 21 to get booze? I always figured those laws are just for show, and in fact you get piss-drunk on weekends in high school like every other normal teenager.

alcohol is pretty niche in most american highschools, its mostly weed that is popular

Even though im '99 i still interpret this shit like its 2012 and you cunts are all underage (including me)

Lol just be glad you weren't born in the 10s, idk man I enjoyed my teens last decade and thank fucking God I'm almost out of college,can't fucking wait to get my own apartment.

I actually been drinking since i was 17 but I want to enter bars and now I finally can live my GTA dream of getting drunk at the local strip club

Used to play with my Dad, he would shoot stars at enemies to stun then and I would jump on them.

Attached: MarioGalaxyFinalBox.jpg (1000x1403, 284K)

05/09/99 as someone born a week after SpongeBob premiered, i have to say you are definitely right. I'm still stuck in 2013. I still have my windows phone

TIme flies doesn't it? The bad news is that the older you get, the faster time seems to be passing by. You guys are still living through the best years of your life, so enjoy them as much as you can. I'm 32 and can already feel mid-life crisis vibes.

I'm from europe and I've had alcohol since I was seven, it gets old really quickly - by the time you are 18 you don't care

i pretty much did not play anything else

Attached: stalker1.jpg (380x509, 80K)

Rosalina was my go to babe when i was 13. anyone here a fan of slavetoon?

Fortnite

I'm not taking advice on some fag who is a decade older than me. I usually get advice from dudes who are in their 40s

Hows your life going?
Ive been out of HS for about 8 months and im trying to get into some artsy fartsy occupation but my Dad and GF has been shilling trade school onto me for awhile.
I know its smarter to learn a trade but man i just cant be fucked to learn how to be an electrician

>tfw Dutch so everything is easily accessible
>gets boring after a while

played this as my first pc game in 2006 ,on my brother's old laptop and disk

Attached: Serious_Sam_-_The_First_Encounter.jpg (258x387, 32K)

"10 years ago" still translates to the 90s in my mind. It's like a "block" of time just out of my grasp

Attached: 1560914542648.jpg (1077x772, 343K)

ur mr gay

At what age do Americans enter college? Here it's usually 19 or 18. I'm 20 and I'm going this year.

Attached: wacky-races-1991-video-game-216c78de-ad98-440a-a646-0912e366169-resize-750.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I suppose that depends on what you do and how you live your life. I'm 29, living in Central London and it feels like life just started.

Attached: 71j+1tJENwL.AC_SL1024_.jpg (1024x1024, 193K)

>just turned 21
>only just started drinking

Amerifags man baka, my first drink was at 16

Attached: grand-theft-auto-vice-city-screenshot_1024.0.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

this guy

Attached: Paladin.gif (132x173, 76K)

people born in the 90s can't get nostalgic for the decade you fucking youngling

>At what age do Americans enter college? Here it's usually 19 or 18.
you just answered your own question

i've been drinking since 17 tho

Attached: GTA_San_Andreas_Box_Art.jpg (640x800, 385K)

>it just hit me that i stopped being underage and haven't had to lie on 4chinz about my age for over 3 years now
Fuck, it still sometimes feels like im a 12 year old posting for the first time

Attached: верните-мой-2007-10.jpg (600x337, 53K)

My man

Same. Eastern European here. When I was in middle school we used to drink and smoke at birthday parties and no one would bat an eye. After classes we used to go to pubs every now and then, and the bartenders serving alcohol couldn't give a damn about legislation. If you had money, that's all they cared about. I asked some kids if it's still like that and apparently nothing changed.

I had a kino childhood.

Attached: gta3-1.png (640x443, 526K)

>TIme flies doesn't it?
dude the fact that a children who saw frozen when i was masturbating to elsa in high school are now entering high school themselves makes me fucking old already and i'm only 21

i still put 1990 as my birth year even though ive been 18 for awhile now

I have 900 hours combined through all 12 characters I made and never once went online.

Attached: 519TP8DQVGL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 44K)

>I had a kino childhood
no, you just had shit parenting

youtube.com/watch?v=xWtqc4ERo4A

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

that is step 1 of having a kino childhood

Thought that was the coomguy from the thumb.

i bet your dad/older-brother never beat your either

are you gonna play the NA release of 2? i honestly cant wait for it

i mean i had really strict parents, i didn't get a console until my 13th birthday, before that all i played was pc games on my dads computer. and that's not even the crazy part of my story

Attached: 2166495_1.jpg (1444x787, 98K)

Last good game in the series.
F

Why aren't there any good games with a similar setting nowadays?
Looks like futuristic settings with robots and laserswords and shit dont work outside of Star Wars for some reason.

K I N O
I
N
O

Attached: 51VM9DIJDSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (500x435, 45K)

>ywn play custom games with your bros and laugh like retards ever again
we used to play maps like Are you a retard, Mafia, Resident evil or X hero siege, my favorite was Life of a peasant but my friend hate it bc it was time consuming

Attached: Warcraft-III (2002).jpg (1024x576, 193K)

it took me until age 8 to realize that my parents truly did not give a fuck about what i indulged myself in, aslong as it didnt have nudity or swearing

there could be blood and guts, alcohol, drugs, whatever themes, it didnt matter
and if a game did have swearing i would just turn the dialogue volume all the way down

oddly enough, i grew up as a very good kid, slightly spoiled but i wasnt a cunt

I remember giving some random dude money to buy me San Andreas good times. (I was 15 i think)

>parents where against getting a console
>based uncle randomly bought me a ps3 when it launched (i didn't even ask him for it and it was literally the only thing in the world i wanted)

Attached: aeee.png (512x512, 213K)

Attached: 1581276775094.jpg (338x476, 36K)

Where the fuck my boys at

Attached: b44204fbc4e941a88f54f2a22e3caaac.png (640x480, 454K)

these two

Attached: gaymes.jpg (1167x788, 300K)

holy mother fucking love of god, you have just unearthed such a distant and faint memory

Attached: win.jpg (339x480, 39K)

listen i was 13 ok, cole is my fucking hero and i'm pissed suckerpunch ain't making another game with him

Attached: cole.jpg (800x600, 105K)

IS THIS FUCKING.. mAtH cIrCuS??

I've been drinking since I was 19 (Canada), and I can assure you, alcohol is really not so fucking good.
Being an alcoholic sucks.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo10 (1)(1).jpg (354x337, 32K)

The guys in their 40s I talk to usually say the same thing.

Finished HS. Had no idea what to do with my life. Started medschool. Quit after first year. Struggled with depression. Worked some part-time jobs and traveled a bit. Had a bit of time to think about my life. Decided to enter Comp Sci. Loved it. Now I'm a programmer. Financially I'm doing great, but idk, life isn't as.. wild and energetic as it used to be. Most of my friends settled down and started a family and all that post 30s stuff. I kinda miss being a careless teenager.

As for your career, I think you should consider two aspects:

1) Do I like it? Do I see myself doing it for a long time?
2) Is it financially viable?

If both those conditions are met, then go for it. Seek your own path, don't let other people build your future. You might resent it later on.

I guess. I can't say life is bad, mind you. Just that it has a different vibe than the HS/College period. It feels like something's missing. I guess I'm just growing old and jaded..

meanwhile, the kid at the back of the class

Attached: Mercer_Blade_Concept.jpg (2124x3132, 1M)

Can't post image but SotC is my one and truly perfect game

easy

Attached: addictinggames.png (550x398, 15K)

>The guys in their 40s I talk to usually say the same thing.
dude i'm 21 and you're 32. why would i take advice from someone who played on the gamecube in middle school when i was a little kid playing on the same console. i rather take advice from someone born in the early 1980s

He's right you little prick. Enjoy your youth and don't waste it.

un ironically there was a kid in my school who preferred prototype only because he had a 360 and not a ps3

Attached: patrick-brown-cole-macgrath.jpg (640x960, 162K)

read this

The whole age thing is getting out of hand.
It's like when people discuss dick lengths, you can't fucking change it don't be so fucking obsessed.

Autism.

>enjoy your youth
my what ?

Attached: tired_pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Tbh Prototype is more fun, but its boggled down by so much fucking edge

this is your first rodeo huh kid? don't worry you'll get used to it

Same bro, same

83/36
just let us be faggot,
everything gets pruned and deleted in the end

like my cock

>You guys are still living through the best years of your life, so enjoy them as much as you can.
I think you can make more out of your life if you do something to give it more meaning.

For example, the few years I worked in my old job where I just came home tired as fuck only enough energy to grab a beer and turn on the TV felt like seconds to me.
Now that I go back to college and do several side projects and meet with friends and shit one year feels like an eternity for me.

>I guess. I can't say life is bad, mind you. Just that it has a different vibe than the HS/College period. It feels like something's missing. I guess I'm just growing old and jaded..
why do faggots born in the early 90s think they're seniors just because they're turning 30? like dude you were in high school not that long ago

The edge just made it better faggot. Prototype wore that shit on every last one of it's popped collars and embraced it to it's fullest glory.

NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME

Attached: 1583081360161.jpg (580x348, 129K)

Back of the class was more fun tho.
The stuck up teachers were in your face if you talked in the front. In the back, you could get away with it.

Attached: claw.jpg (640x480, 56K)

It's all about falling into routine. I'm 25 now and been working in the same place for almost 2 years now and I feel like my life just boils down to the basic shit of working, eating, playing vidya/watching tv series/smoking or drinking. Then again I'm earning enough to go on some vacation every few months, so it's not THAT bad

>. In the back, you could get away with it.

you have no idea how obsessed i was with my teachers feet, she secretly knew and would regularly come to my little corner just to show off her flats

Attached: 2560x1920-invasion_blimp_video_game_command_amp_conquer_communist_stalin_soviet_statue_of_liberty-48 (2560x1920, 392K)

was this game popular anywhere else other than eastern europe? t. played as a kid

Runescape, any other answer is invalid. No single game has taught me more about LIFE than Runescape did.

Attached: uber driver.jpg (750x791, 79K)

Yeah the years I was working I only remember the 3 weeks on vacation clearly, the rest is kinda foggy almost forgot it all.

for some weird reason my middle school self thought that was a zombie game

it's especially foggy in my case as I'm smoking a lot of weed alone in my room so even if I play vidya I turn the game on sober and remember nothing from before where I played high as shit

don't do drugs kids

Attached: 1563763041567.jpg (500x645, 405K)

>mfw my school had assigned seats organized alphabetically
>mfw my initials were perfect to have me right smack in the middle of the front row of desks, every class, every year

i could never slack off, the teacher would always see

Attached: STOP THIS.jpg (598x529, 34K)

that's pretty sad user.. but then again here i am getting drunk at my local strip club just like i dreamed back when i used to play gta as a kid

yes, in the middle east

FINAL FANTASY VII

you have no idea how many times my 14 year old self masturbated to this dog

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 61K)

anyone who jacked off to isabelle before she was in smash is officially a real nigga

based

I've just turned 35 not long ago, and I think it has to with how the world changes so fast nowadays. Like, I'm explaining to kids how you had to stand next to a radio and record your songs on a cassette, and all kids know about nowadays is Spotify.

Funny, this is how people from my generation recall 9/11

>alcohol is Soo fucking good
You are disgusting my dude

>so much bad spelling and horrible grammar
yeah you're not 35 kid you can't fool me

and even if you are 35 you only grew up in the late 80s early 90s, how the fuck are you coming to me that you used to grew up with a dead format while playing sonic on your sega genesis? that's like a 99er saying he grew up with the ps2 even tho he was like 1 when it came out. you fucks make absolutely no fucking sense sometimes and i wonder why i even try with you autistic retards

It's not sad at all. I'm an ESL so I learned a LOT of English through Runescape. Due to the absurd number of hours I put into the game as a child, it allowed me to ace the mandatory English courses in school. My English grades were consistently either 9 or 10 every single year.

It also taught me not the be a gullible fuck (I fell for the free armor trim way back when), basics of economics, teamwork, making friendships and so on. Sure, a lot of it was a massive time waste but it was useful too and I don't regret it.

Attached: runescape me.jpg (502x540, 78K)

>anyone who jacked off to isabelle before she was in smash is officially a real nigga
eyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: a6b.jpg (840x1200, 120K)

Attached: unreal-Engine_unreal1.jpg (1920x1440, 288K)

>The holy warrior is a nigger
WOW BLIZZARD BRAVO SO PROGRESSIVE

English isn't my first language.

>how the fuck are you coming to me that you used to grew up with a dead format while playing sonic on your sega genesis?
Where I'm from, cassettes were still around up until the early 2000s. Some school manuals even were issued with cassettes.

I still replay it every now and then.

Attached: Mega_Man_Battle_Network_2_Coverart.png (256x256, 143K)

dude that has to be the most autistic comment i've ever read

Attached: Zombies Ate My Neighbors.jpg (190x266, 16K)

>used cassettes when the internet was already mainstream
>dude trust me i'm old school

yeah i'm not taking advice from some faggot who played mario sunshine in middle school

Attached: 43d7e7f76ea82ab0494ff2c9d8d5b221.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

>like dude you were in high school not that long ago
Ah, you make me feel young, user!

Attached: 1431567354036.jpg (563x443, 193K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3oF9NeU8MYc

Attached: 1519234160595.jpg (734x794, 170K)

>in his early 30s
>dude i'm a fucking boomer
what drugs are you on and can i have some?

But I’m able to recall playing Skyrim at release on 11/11/11

The music in this game was so good.

It is what it is.

Attached: runescape sjw.png (626x689, 689K)

It honestly feels older than 9 years desu.

Oblivion feels like 20

poobum... home

Attached: poobum.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Gameboy masterrace

Attached: Pokémon_box_art_-_Red_Version.png (220x221, 110K)

this or minecraft and gmod

Attached: hl2.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you realize how much the world has changed since the 90s? Do you realized how different of an experience a kid growing up in the 2010s or even the 2000s would have? There was no FB, Instagram, Twitch, Youtube, Netflix, Wikipedia, etc. back then. There was no broadband, there were no smartphones, no small format music players, most input wasn't digital, and TVs and PCs were still the size of wardrobes. So yeah, growing up in the 90s definitely makes you old by today's standards.

the entire brood war UMS scene from 1998 to 2007

My mom bought a bundle pack that came with Tib sun/Firestorm, Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge, and Renegade.

Attached: tibsun.jpg (600x767, 130K)

>So yeah, growing up in the 90s definitely makes you old by today's standards
literally no, you're acting like the 90s was like the 70s. the internet, cgi graphics and dvd were already mainstream by 1999. not to mention social media did exist and imageboards have been around for 21 years no to mention you were able to order stuff online as well. the mid to late 90s was no different than the early to mid 00s.

FYI mobile gaming was a thing in 90s japan

>internet was already mainstream in the 90s
If by mainstream you mean adopted by first world countries, running on 56K modems and barely having any content except forums and whatnot, then sure..

Pretty much starred my lifelong love of strategy games and history.

Attached: 220px-Stronghold_(2001)_Coverart.png (220x309, 164K)

you do realize internet streaming was a thing in the 90s right?

>unassigned seating, sit in the back a lot
>slack off too much, talk too much, get put in the front
>continue doing the same thing until I'm too disruptive and they put me back in the back
As a piece of shit kid, I glad American schools have fucking 0 ways to handle with shitty children.

I was obsessed with any sim game at the time

Attached: simsafari_screenshot1.jpg (640x480, 176K)

A lot of this depends on when you live.
I was born in 96, but I'm Eastern European so a lot of things arrived later. I distinctly remember that I was the hot shit for getting Playstation 1 for my 10th birthday because noone else had consoles (and fi they did it was chinese N64 knockoffs). And that was around the time PS2 was already out.
Basically we were playing MGS when rest of the world was playing MGS4.

i never understood the concept of childhood gaming, like did your parents really hate you that much as a child? how can a 6 year old or 10 year old even have the mental capability to play something like dark souls?

that's cause you're a poor slav faggot who fucks goats and scream at gypsies

>that's cause you're a poor slav faggot who fucks goats and scream at gypsies
Well yeah m9, that's exactly my point.

Red Alert 2 probably

god dammit niko go back to fucking mares at your cabbage farm

Attached: niko-bellic-the-only-russian-that-can-get-hurt-from-50441302.png (500x623, 98K)

The first game I ever bought on my own (with my allowance) and also the last Sonic game I've ever played.

Motherfucker I went too fast.

Attached: sonic cd pc.jpg (800x985, 116K)

Toss up between Populous and Command and Conquer.

>sega exclusive on pc
man sega really was the precursor of microsoft game studios

>the internet, cgi graphics and dvd were already mainstream by 1999
Even if that'd be (universally) true, 1999 is still almost the 2000s.
>social media did exist and imageboards
Never said that those didn't exist. All the things I've listed, that we now take for granted and are commonly used, weren't around in the 90s. And social media was in a very primitive state. Compare IRC with something Snapchat and all the highly sophisticated and user-friendly stuff we have nowadays.
>FYI mobile gaming was a thing in 90s japan
I don't know what the scene in Japan was like. But I remember we still played Snake on a Nokia 3310 in 2000 when it launched. That's about as "advanced" as mobile gaming was back then.

>RA2
Lmao I was really little when I played it and for some retarded reason I could not comprehend the concept of alternate history. I got really confused because I knew that there was no WW3 and that Soviet Union does not exist anymore so a game portraying those must have been made in like 70s.
I think I must have been dropped on my head a couple of times

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>Even if that'd be (universally) true, 1999 is still almost the 2000s.
retard 1995 was already the beginning of the 00s

Attached: 1814-descent-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x999, 80K)

>Never said that those didn't exist. All the things I've listed, that we now take for granted and are commonly used, weren't around in the 90s. And social media was in a very primitive state. Compare IRC with something Snapchat and all the highly sophisticated and user-friendly stuff we have nowadays.
newgrounds was around in the 90s my dude, the internet was already advanced by the time the matrix came out

Attached: son2mg0f.jpg (300x423, 115K)

>bait
I was 10 when it came out
Easily counts as a childhood game

There isn't just a singular game.

There was Ocarina Of Time, Counter Strike, Roller Coaster Tycoon, World of Warctaft and Battlefield.

Attached: 7881f6ccdbe183ee970cb9f747bcd6f3.png (534x789, 834K)

and

Attached: fal2pc0f.jpg (300x320, 45K)

idk why but i would get happy when ever maria was in a cute scene, she's so fucking cute!

Attached: MariaLatore-Artwork2.jpg (541x700, 124K)

Newgrounds didn't gain much traction till about 1999, and that was pretty much the peak of the internet back then: forums, images, flash animations and games.
>the internet was already advanced by the time the matrix came out
Advanced is a relative term. I think we can both agree that it was nowhere near what it is nowadays, in terms of content, speed, complexity, user-experience, possibilities and refinement.

i never beat this son of a bitch

>Skyrim is drastically dumbed down, extremely over simplified, boring, and shallow
>it defines my childhood

Attached: 1580424091746.jpg (472x376, 44K)

>>Skyrim is drastically dumbed down, extremely over simplified, boring, and shallow
>>it defines my childhood
in other words, aspects that make it appealing to children? You just down syndromed yourself mate

Battlefield Vietnam. My introduction to boomer music.

Attached: 1515618871581.jpg (636x802, 70K)

Attached: SuperMarioRPGSNESCoverArtUS.jpg (380x263, 31K)

I liked this game a lot. Played it with my dad so I have a lot of fond memories.

I'm astounded by the amount of young people ITT honestly. Maybe it's time to let it go.

Attached: ChipsChallengemain.jpg (800x1143, 265K)

>Played it with my dad
was he trying to fuck you or something cos that's weird

Keep in mind that I was very young so he'd help me about next movements, etc.
I can only guess you have never even heard of this game, since you're probably too young. I do not expect anyone whose defining games belong to the brown& bloom era to understand.

Skyrim is fine, all the hate for it is unjustified.

>why do faggots born in the early 90s think they're seniors just because they're turning 30?

I was born in 1992, and threads like this one do make me feel old, because I was already 19 when Skyrim came out, yet now people can openly post about how they grew up with that game. I haven't actually played it myself, but I do remember it being a big deal when it first came out.

>Keep in mind that I was very young so he'd help me about next movements, etc.
i was only joking. your defensiveness makes me suspicious though

Yeah, my situation i'ts the same. Brazilian born in 96.

I think I'm the oldest guy on Yea Forums.

I bought a PS1 with my own money in the 90s when I was in my 20s. No childhood video games.

Attached: 45545.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

It's all fair banter. Nothing happened here.

I just gave you some insight on how the game actually worked in case you never heard of it.

>unironically being literal boomer in the original nonmeme sense of the word
oh wow

Where my fellow slavs at

Attached: r4QvQ4J_d(2).jpg (640x380, 51K)

Unironic post coming through

Attached: rogue squadrpn.jpg (301x266, 40K)

the only real niggas, if you're not one of the above you're not a real nigga

I was 10. Spent countless nights playing the shit out of it. I have lost my PSP years ago, though. As soon as I have the money to, I'll buy one again with this game.

Listening to the theme of the Pokke Village is enough to bring tears to my eyes, I'm not lying bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y

Attached: mh.png (421x681, 573K)

Same here. Fuck, I miss good star wars games so much.

> Rollercoaster Tycoon
> Pokemon Red & Blue
> Rise of Nations
> Fable: TLC
> Airline Tycoon Evolution

Honorable mentions: Halo PC demo and Neverwinter Nights co-op with siblings
Based as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Attached: OKAMI.png (874x1070, 2.35M)

Why were late 90s/early 2000s Star Wars games so fucking good?
>Battlefront (2003)
>Republic Commando
>Jedi Knight 1-3
>X-Wing Alliance
>Episode I Racer
>Empire at War
It all went downhill with TFU.

I should really add GTA SA, Need for Speed 3 and Tomb Raider 3 to the list.

Attached: file.png (721x884, 1.02M)

OH GOD I'M GONNA
I'M GONNA
TOOOOOOMB
I'M TOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBING

Attached: file.png (220x264, 88K)

Played atleast 7-8 times

Attached: 1398913126-2-o.jpg (640x452, 132K)

Back when games were considered large when they came on two CDs, and it took over an hour to install one.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 429K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI

This but Yukumo Village

I've started playing this again the other day, though I already beat it around 2011.

smash melee
the childish, noncompetitive kind

Yeah, it's pretty nice.

I'm a fucking zoomer that should be playing Fortnut right now

Attached: GTASABOX.jpg (256x320, 66K)

Still such a good game

Attached: lkdSALu.png (1366x768, 1.83M)

Hope you have fun, my favorite game.

Attached: alley cast.jpg (854x480, 60K)

based subtitled games improved my english comprehension so much
kino

Attached: ootbox.jpg (925x672, 122K)

It's Pokke Village.

The only correct answer.

Attached: trt.jpg (1383x1376, 579K)

metal gear solid 1, pokemon blue, sonic adventure 2

>childhood
>skyrim
B&

Skyrim's almost a decade old now.

Yikes

SOMEDAY I'LL FEEL NO PAIN
SOMEDAY I WON'T HAVE A BRAIN

Attached: thaw.jpg (250x310, 40K)

There are 18-year-olds on Yea Forums who were 10 when Skyrim came out.

Attached: 182469812046.jpg (800x1019, 225K)

this.

Attached: 510PQDX1A0L._AC_SY445_.jpg (295x445, 42K)

same here my dude

i was so disappointed in stronghold 2 that i gave it away

>tfw I was already 19 when Skyrim came out