Where were you when Hideo Kojima invented Camera?

Where were you when Hideo Kojima invented Camera?

Attached: camera.jpg (583x224, 58K)

faggot OP

based creatividad

Dios mio....la Creatividad.....

Also, name a single game that let you use a camera to take screenshots before MGS1.

when did he come up with the ideas called "sniper rifle" and "remote control missile"

Name a single game with an equippable camera before MGS1

Name one other isometric game before MGS1 that lets the players switch into first person freelook and see a completely different game

>less than 10 posts in and Kojimbocucks are already in full damage control
they said it was just a myth, but my god I think the Kojima Cult is actually real

Willfully ignorant that his tweet is obviously about camera perspectives. He's talking about 3 different items that let the player see the game world completely differenty. I can't think of a single other game that does this other than fez, over a decade later.

It's also the most obnoxious and retarded circlejerk ever
>Hurr durr let you switch
Shitty gameplay, by 1998 games like Thief and Half Life full featured first person pov in camera, while metal shit liquid aged horribly because of that isometric view that won't let you move and see beyond 5 ft in a fucking stealth game

overblood had a first person camera mode im pretty sure and that came out in 96

#1 mgs has no isometric view
#2 you only switch perspective but your activities and focus remain the same
#3 dungeon keeper 1997
#4 actually has isometric perspective
#5 switching to fpp changes the gameplay focus

>this dudes english is so bad that he can barely explain what food he had for dinner

You'd have to be an ESL retard to not understand what he's saying here, OP once again is an enormous fucking faggot

More like you have to be an ESL retard to tweet this

more like 4th-language-and-none-of-the-other-3- indo-european-and-still-not-check-with-somebody-half-comeptent

Dungeon Keeper you uncultured swine

>came up
>invented
Uneducated or ESL, either way brush up on your English. If a Japanese man who has his tweets translated into English can make more sense than you then there's something wrong. He "came up" with the idea to use that technique, to have a "camera-like" view in a top-down 3D space. He's not saying he created or invented anything, the words are right there, he decided to implement that way of playing into MGS and that's all he's stating

You people will do absolutely anything to get angry about this guy

Attached: 1294853556328.jpg (500x395, 102K)

Your samefag is heavily showing. Your god is a hack.

That had 1 camera view
You've never played MGS and Dungeon Keeper had 1 camera view. Abortion yourself.

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG NEWFAG
Also, not his actual account. Now fuck off

Is he talking about a literal camera or the ability to switch from 1st to 3rd person?

All of these people are tampon using faggots born in they year 1998.

>camera
He is mean scroll? Scroll useful for moving the actions along and providing smooth flow for play game, various method.

>Zooms in
>"its a new view!!"
Is this why they're called Zoomers?

I know this is a joke post, but does Naka really call objects in games "actions?"

in-game camera controls, yes

There is nothing special about cameras in a mathematical sense, Cameras were known beforehand in graphics for years and used widely. What is fairly unique is the possibility to switch from top-down to 1st person view. I think that's what he meant.

WOW.

Santo cielo, la creatividad del chino cochino.

Fair enough.

Kojima shitters need to face facts and admit he’s a hack

Did this japnigger never play mario 64?