Never played on cucksole

>never played on cucksole
>found a PS4 for cheap so fuck it, can't be that bad right?
>buy dreams™ two months later to scratch that itch for creation and freedom that's clearly missing on console, at this point I was already bored of console gaming
>make one post yesterday with the word "n^gga" in it when responding to someone's level, and another post mentioning censorship
>check my mails this morning: "your psn account is temporarily banned you fucking nazi"

It's only 7 days but still, not gonna bother with this bullshit. It's not acceptable to be cucked like that out of your psn account and downloads so I'll sell the fat shit this month.

So here's my question: how can snoyfags allow this?

Imagine if you were playing on PC and some sjw banned you from all online services + digital content for having the "wrong opinion"?

Attached: DpwSXoOUwAA6otZ.jpg (729x500, 41K)

Delicious tears

>getting the most cukked and nogaems system imaginable.
You asked for this, mate.
Sony is literally a Commiefornian meme firm, and the library is absolutely pathetic compared to the previous consoles of theirs. They even cut out backwards compatibility, and the PSN Store does not have even half the shit PS3 did.

If you must have a GOOD console, grab an used PS2 or PS3, and hack the shit out of them.

Got this piece of crap during the black friday for omegacheap, and it was interesting to see how shitty the psn services are: snail speed downloads, limited services, lagging UI, internet browser freezing, memory corruptions, awful store etc etc.

This ban is the cherry on top but again it doesn't matter because I can sell it for the same price I bought it, fuck off snoylet.

From what I've seen console users aren't human beings. It's not possible.

>Agree to terms of service
>Break terms of service on purpose
>Get assmad when you get a timeout like a little child
As God intended it.

Attached: 1555823949207.png (505x529, 136K)

>snail speed downloads
Confirmed burger
>limited services
Like any other platform ever.
>lagging UI
Haven't heard of this. Are you sure it isn't an Xbox One you got?
>internet browser freezing
Same as above. Are you using wifi by any chance? That would be the main culprit.
>memory corruptions
I have never seen this as a consequence of the console. At best it is the devs who can't into making/managing a proper savefile
>awful store
Pretty much identical to all other online stores.

I thought everyone on /vee/ was shitting on snoy for the lulz, I played on steam for 10 years with no problems so listening to fag talking about how Gabe can "delete your account and fuck your wife" desensitized my views on that kind of topics. Turns out that kind of thing exists, but on consoles.

Bye nigga

Nice a sony shill entered the thread.

The lagging UI part alone is enough to know you're a liar. Everyone using a PS4 for more than 2 minutes experienced the dog shit UI freezing and slowing down like a turd if you dare launch YouTube and a browser/game at the same time.

Based Sony banning mutt nazit faggots-larpers from using their services.
Also, while you at it, why don't you fuck off to /pol.

It's always, ALWAYS the Snoyggers whining about every other platform, be it Steam or a Nintendo game.
The corporation itself went totally pants-on-head-retarded couple years ago when they moved their HQ to commiefornia and started demanding censorship on various heterosexual products, all while embracing and promoting pure faggotry of way more hardcore level. Add in their lack of interest of preserve their older products, and choosing to adapt MS' monthly fees for online gaming to boot, and you got one helluva cancerous platform with no games, living only through the whales who buy every single flavor-of-month disposable title the publishers shill to them.

Add in the fact that the hardware and servers are both shitty, and one can only question why anyone bought this crap.

Attached: Sony censors sexual content for strait males.png (612x720, 406K)

>This amount of buzzwords and unironic victim complex
>The lagging UI part alone is enough to know you're a liar.
Nope. Unless you are literally so ignorant that you don't know what lagging actually means.
>Everyone using a PS4 for more than 2 minutes experienced the dog shit UI freezing and slowing down like a turd if you dare launch YouTube and a browser/game at the same time.
I will never defend the web browser for being fast and competent. But you are lying when you are saying that it "freezes" and "lagging" because that just isn't the case. Is it slow? Yep. And for that reason alone you shouldn't use it.
You honestly just sound assmad that you were filtered by Dreams' easy to use creation tools.

Attached: 1575142357478.png (656x777, 520K)

>It's always, ALWAYS the Snoyggers whining about every other platform, be it Steam or a Nintendo game.
But you have no proof of this. Literally on Yea Forums it is nearly only shitting on Sony.
Sony's existance is enough to make Yea Forums seethe about it even though they are entirely benign.
Don't like their games? Don't buy them.
99% of your seethe is just buzzwords and opinion sloppily disguised as fact. As if your opinion carries any weight in the real world where you have no success.

I'm not racist, the "nigga" was an obvious jokepost, and the other post was talking about how it was ok to make gore levels but showing tits/panties is a big no no. It's on the same level as retardera's moderation. I don't know if it's the same for every games or if it happened because I was using dreams.

You probably called some 12 year old a nigger bro so I don't know what you expected.

>But you have no proof of this.
I actually do. Bucketloads of it.
Also first-hand experience.

>Don't like their games? Don't buy them.
It's not like there's anything TO buy.

Attached: So[n]yggers still mad.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>nitpicking on the use of a word
>implying you didn't knew what I meant

Ok faggot, it's not "lagging" because it's not related to your internet speed, but it's absurdly slow and freezing. Happy? Care to defend a little more the piece of worthless plastic that shit the bed the very moment you launch two applications at the same time? I need good entertainment.

Attached: Breencast_first_full.png (900x720, 927K)

>I actually do. Bucketloads of it.
This was all CLEAR falseflagging. Were you actually in these threads at that time? It seems like you weren't.
>It's not like there's anything TO buy.
This is the proof that you argue in bad faith. Go back to resetera,redit or nintendogaf you toddler faggot.
Freezing is still a blatant lie.

>Senran Kagura
>Nine games later and they still were unable to make a good one
>Gotta blame Sony for that

Every single time

i totally feel you bro the sjws are taking over yesterday i called somebody a hook-nosed kike fucker on neopets and they banned me immediately

>"nice job nigga, the dark souls of fps"

THIS IS THE POLICE, CRAWL ON THE GROUND WHILE HOLDING YOUR BREATH AND SHOWING THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST!!!!
Why are am*ricans like this?

Attached: fb42ea5a6b55512eb8a80c41ee5f560b.jpg (236x364, 43K)

>freezing is still a blatant lie

Attached: 1580044606276.png (600x800, 27K)

Bro, not every place of discussion is a Yea Forums board you retard. Nothing political about it. I don't know why you think this is some Jewish scheme, I would've guessed from that post that you were some low IQ nigger black that votes for the left anyway.

Fuck I was completely destroyed last night after smoking pot. I only now remember what really happened.

So there was this level in dreams, it's actually a scene of wario driving and dying in a car accident after falling from a cliff, alright? I commented on it, nothing crazy but I think I remember it correctly:

" SS_division_throwing_a_large_jew_off_a_cliff_during_ww2.mov "

Was it too much? Is my account going to be permanently banned?

Attached: 1573537542451.jpg (774x720, 222K)

ctf_2fort_cool? I'm guessing that's you looking at the image you posted. Your shit already got deleted you fucking retard lmao

Your last comment
>Funny how anything sexy is deleted asap by the basedboys in Sony California but death/gore is ok.
On the Fallout remake. Yeah this is definitely you. I'm going to have fun reading through this shit.

I like to check the limits of a system, 7 days is actually cool for making a Jew joke.

In my country you can be fined for that, I'm not really mad, just shitposting because it's the only thing I do in life.
I'm very lonely

Attached: ef3.jpg (680x680, 62K)