It's the year 2020

>it's the year 2020
>we still don't have a game featuring Ancient Egypt

I say it's about fucking time, right Yea Forums?

Attached: pharaoh.png (440x652, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/builders_of_egypt_prologue
store.steampowered.com/app/1207590/Builders_of_Egypt_Prologue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb nigger

Ah yes, the WE thread.

Attached: WE.webm (853x480, 2.93M)

Pharoh?

Attached: 519ARWJHFXL._AC_.jpg (417x500, 46K)

Attached: IMG_37f07770-c1a8-48e3-866a-945607494115.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

Assassins Creed Origins?

Ancient Mesopotamia called, they want you to get in line

Attached: the Epic of Gilgamesh.jpg (2504x2759, 1002K)

Attached: hol up.png (512x752, 266K)

Pharaoh
Age of Empires
Age of Mythology
Ubisoft Tower Climber: Egypt
Titan Quest

Im sure theres a couple more

For me, its Seth, the Egyptian God of War.

Get SERIOUS op

I'm not a history buff but is AC Origins not ancient Egypt?

I actually want to see a live action version of this.
Perhaps with Jordan Peterson posing the questions, and Oprah having to answer.

Free demo
gog.com/game/builders_of_egypt_prologue

you can tell by the tiny imitation pyramids in the background that this is nubia

Free Demo for Cool Chads
store.steampowered.com/app/1207590/Builders_of_Egypt_Prologue/

I didn't know it was on Steam as well

Let me tell you the history, OP actually doesn't care, he knows there's plenty of games about ancient egypt. It's a meme thread

Thats because youre not a cool Chad

It was set during the very end of Ancient Egypt so it hardly counts.

Damn

So tell me the exact date Ancient Egypt ended

A.D. 420

Blaze it LMAO

It lives on in my Gnostic heart :)

Attached: 1545874315369.jpg (3128x1632, 875K)

So when are they going to build a forth pyramid?

around the fall of the roman empire

>IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT OCCURS DURING THE TIMEFRAME AND DOESNT EXCEED IT

Their hates the same as whitiess. Its everyone thats not them thats the problem, white/jew alike.

depends on which one you're thinking of

Attached: 1487614902664.jpg (2048x911, 146K)

Pretty sure that is Roman Egypt? Which is ancient to us but the ancient Egyptians are even older. Cleopatra was alive closer to the moon landing than she was the construction of the pyramids.

When it was annexed by the Romans around 30 BC.

>egyptians enslaved jews
holyshit I forgot they were that based, if they do it again then I don't see anything wrong with giving them a bit of reparation

>civ 3 times as advanced as us currently
>get completely destroyed by water
makes perfect sense

Actually recent evidence suggests that Egyptians used hired labor not slavery.

Cleopatra lived closer in time to the opening of the first McDonalds than to the building of the Great Pyramids. By the time of Cleopatra Egypt had lost most of its status and had been conquered by half a dozen different empires in succession.

You can just say she lived closer to us.

/thread

Ancient Egypt was just a bunch of flat desert

“Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud*, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

— Arthur Schopenhauer

*read: the dumb /pol/cel who posts offtopic shit on Yea Forums

niggers cant swim

Only 2 of those games are specifically set in ancient Egypt

I dont think this thread was started by an Ancient egyptian.

>recent
its not recent at all just religious fags being morons

>pharaoh/cleopatra for based boomers
>asscreed MCMX for cringe zoomers
What more do you want?

The individual self is a spook, all is but a tapestry.

it's cooler to say it that way

it's a river culture

Attached: Elephantine_by_Zureks.jpg (1280x960, 547K)

>“Those piles of ruins which you see in that narrow valley watered by the Nile, are the remains of opulent cities, the pride of the ancient kingdom of Ethiopia. There a people, now forgotten, discovered while others were yet barbarians, the elements of the arts and sciences. A race of men now rejected from society for their sable skin and frizzled hair, founded on the study of the laws of nature, those civil and religious systems which still govern the universe.”
-Count Volney

>“The accident of the predominance of white men in modern times should not give us supercilious ideas about color or persuade us to listen to superficial theories about the innate superiority of the white-skinned man. Four thousand years ago, when civilization was already one or two thousand years old, white men were just a bunch of semi-savages on the outskirts of the civilized world. If there had been anthropologists in Crete, Egypt, and Babylonia, they would have pronounced the white race obviously inferior, and might have discoursed learnedly on the superior germ-plasm or glands of colored folk.”
-Joseph McCabe

Attached: Baots Metropolitan Museum of Art (1).jpg (400x266, 37K)

WE

Attached: 1526103635562.jpg (480x479, 55K)

Attached: Kang Pharaoh.png (883x643, 522K)

>Not even in Dynastic Egypt.
>No mention of the creed
>The assassins began with Hasan ibn Sabbah not some kangz

HBO's Rome did a better job on Egypt than a video game. This game plagiarized season 2 of the show. Of course shills and Ubisoft won't tell you this.

And? That's more than enough to prove OP wrong!
If you want more games in Ancient Egypt, I agree. Writing that there's none, however, is W R O N G!

712 AD. Last native ruler before Persian and Alexander the Great

vi var kungar och skit :DDD

yeah, see ^. The jews were never enslaved, they just made that up to justify them chimping out

Hey hey people

The entire Asassin's Creed series main concept is stolen from the Broken Sword point and click adventure games.

Heck, that hack writer Dan Brown used that game's plot as a blueprint for the Da Vinci Code as well.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

wait a second, are you telling me jews has lied about history? I wonder what else we have been told is a lie....

They used slaves for entertainment purposes. Dancers, singers etc. But actual work was done by egyptians.

Agreed. Looking back, I see that. Still, since ac3, they copy stuff from tv and movies.

This is how they accomplished so much. The entire nation was nationalistic as fuck(most of the time anyway) and everyone would get together, build a town, then construct a temple/tomb as a team.

Attached: 1558208646185.jpg (1055x744, 257K)

This was an agreement in which the Pharaoh had to care for the workers (most work while not tending their farms)

Yes user, go slave away building a tomb by hand for trump

I wouldn't necessarily call them ultra-nationalistic, more god-fearing, with pharaohs being literal gods in their belief.

Enslaved dancers and singers probably had it better than ”free” entertainers today that get facialabused for 100 bucks

The wealthy state supplied the populace according to their needs.

same thing basically

Attached: Amenhotep_III_and_Queen_Tiye_Enthroned_Beneath_a_Kiosk,_Tomb_of_Anen_MET_DT221113 - Copy.jpg (3452x480, 743K)

For all we know, they probably were. They were definitely better treated than Roman slaves.

Attached: Desiree Lubowska.png (992x1276, 839K)

VI

Attached: 1535530018791.jpg (294x171, 16K)

>People who feel unhappy, insignificant and without purpose subsume their ego into nations, religions, communities, political movements, etc.

Great insight there, Schoppy. Never heard that one before.

Are you suggesting... WE were monarchs and such?

Its ptolemaic egypt.Cleopatra was the last of the Greek rulers of egypt and the last of the ptolemies line of succession.

god i miss kangz posting

Attached: 1570340874872.jpg (600x772, 129K)

Those pyramids behind him are in Sudan.This is Kushite pharaoh from the 25th dynasty.When Nubian pharaohs ruled Egypt for around 100 years.

Egyptians had plenty of slaves but there's no accounts outside the bible that the jews were involved at all

>mfw this thread mentioning who enslaved the jews

Attached: DELENDAEST.jpg (220x147, 8K)

Wtf I want 300 million niggers to Europe NOW!!!

Bronze age mod for Imperator Rome.

He didn't just direct this towards nationalists but all collectivists, nowadays including people who'd identify with political sides, sports teams, ideologies, and other shit.

were Rulers among other things.

The first trailer for the Kangz AC game was pretty great

you just want Prince of Egypt: The Game

NIBBA WE WUZ ATLANTIS