The name is Frank fuckin Fontaine faggot. Now...would you kindly play a game and finish it

The name is Frank fuckin Fontaine faggot. Now...would you kindly play a game and finish it.

Attached: frank-fontaine.jpg (400x401, 16K)

Finished Pripyat yesterday Frank Fondlemyballsack

Lol, you fag, I'm finished with games.

>have Adam
>still bald

Immersion ruined

Attached: 1582152416286.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Built for black cock.

lol if he actually just swore all the time in the game

With genetic modifications, beauty is no longer a goal or even a virtue, it is a moral obligation.

He doesn't shoot up with ADAM until the end of game one, basically like 30 minutes before he dies.

Before that, he never touches the stuff. Probably because his company having developed it, he knew the risks involved behind the scenes.

I think a 50s gangster like Frank would go with "Queer" more than faggot, but ey potato fagtato

I don't get it...
The big daddies were the bbc and the little sisters are white race or something?

Actually he goes with fruit. Can't remember exactly who, but in one of his logs or conversations, he refers to some character he thinks is gay (Cohen maybe) as a fruit.

Why did Fontaine need Elizabeth to find the ace in the hole for him in Burial at Sea? How did he not know that, but during the first game he knew even more secret codes like code yellow?

Suchong intentionally withheld it from Frank to use as a potential bargaining chip.

He didn't *need* Elizabeth to find it, but she was acting like a busybody, and seemed clever with codes, so Frank roped her into working for him.

I could see that as a valid reason, if they weren't so far into the plan, at that point Jack had already been sent to the surface, it would be a really stupid idea to advance the plan that far without having the trigger.

Baldness is tactical advance for easier disguise.

Fontaine doesnt use adam until the las part of the game. Just like the drug dealer never uses drugs for himself

>beauty
>a virtue
I wish at least one of you conservative-wannabes read Aristotle or Thomas Aquinas instead of using phrases you don't understand and thinking that's what politics is.

fucking idiot retard doesn't realize that's a quote from the game
hang yourself in shame, dumbass

made me spit my drink fuck you man

he intentionally shaved his head

Hello ugly