When does it stop being boring?

Attached: BT_XBLA.jpg (340x467, 40K)

Fuck off Stevefag

When you turn the console on.

When you’re old enough to play it

It doesn't.
t. Someone who 100% this shit

Dude big levels just because!

Cringe. This is one of the best games ever.

because there is just sooo little to do. All games from that time suffer that. But there's a certain game I know that NEVER gets old because of the endless possibilities to it.

Attached: a92.png (530x532, 257K)

>reddit game

cringe!

Attached: 41exYl0icCL._SX342_QL70_.jpg (342x342, 14K)

>best sold game of all time
>reddit
You just can't handle the game because you want some simple minded linear bullshit like collecting some fucking puzzle pieces instead of collecting thousands upon thousands of resources to grow stronger and eventually take on bosses or possibly other people. But I guess you can have your fucking puzzles grandpa.

>Granpa

Project much? I'm into real time games with action, not block town simulator, for me its either an old timey game like banjo or a new blast of fun like fortnite, minecraft is boring and for redditors

Attached: 4owo5qbidpg11.jpg (512x512, 24K)

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SHOVELWARE MARIO PARTY MINI GAME TURNED INTO FULL $60 GAME. FUCK OFF YOU CRUSTY UGLY INCELS BANJO KAZOOIE AND BANJO TOOIE CAN EXIST WITHOUT YOUR CRINGE BULLSHIT

Bro, do you think I don't like fortnite? Do you really think I'm some sort of reddit rape baby?
Although I have to say that this season kinda sucks and The last one was much better.

>mario party mini game
That fuckshit series known as mario party can't even compare to minecraft if it combined all of its sales. Why would you want to play some shitty rigged game with you friends instead of a sandbox where you can possibly destroy HOURS of their work? Much better send off IMO

Attached: images (1).jpg (262x192, 7K)

anyone with a low enough IQ to enjoy minecrap can't enjoy fornite, its too skilled for them

Briefly during Witchyworld.

>too skilled
Fortnite has to be the easiest fucking baby game I've ever played. Literally played a couple days ago and hid behind a wardrobe in frenzy farm and killed 8 fucking people all in 5 minutes. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy it, its fun, but nothing can compare to the endless gameplay of minecraft.

Attached: EPFSyPtXkAAWxKH.jpg (360x208, 11K)

Mario Fratboy Party > BabyCraft

Imagine being a poorfag and not being able to afford a computer and your poorfag friends who can't afford one to play a LAN party and get a shitty fucking purple cube that doesn't work half the time because of the dorito dust and slobber that you glazed on it when you were a fat fucking kid.

that's a lot of projection, mario party jealousy baby boy

How can I be projecting if I've never had one of those purple shitboxes anyway?

when you stop thinking about it as a collectathon and start thinking about it as a metroidvania