Bloodborne

Ah yes the best weapon in the game.

Attached: IMG_20200303_005136.jpg (1536x2048, 611K)

That's not the axe.

Woops, wrong picture!

Attached: menu_knowledge_01004.png (400x400, 148K)

Um, why have you photoshopped the pizza cutter??

Thats not the chicago

But thats not the KirkHammer user

Silly user, that's not the rakuyo

>make a straightsword with the swing speed of a dagger and hefty damage bonus vs half the enemies in the game
>make it the starter weapon
Why does From keep doing shit like this
You can literally beat The One Reborn by popping a BBP and spamming R1 without trying to dodge. The rally alone props you up.

WRONG.

Attached: depositphotos_211857024-stock-photo-man-carries-wooden-wheel-his.jpg (1600x1394, 452K)

What is it with cosplay shit looking so cheap and bland? Is there some kind of market for cosplay supplies that traps people in to sticking with shit products?

It's a simple effective weapon, makes sense as the starter weapon. Other weapons are just as viable. It's a good weapon. Not every rpg has to make you swap what weapon you're using.

>The One Reborn
Very bad example.

I guess it's kind of good as a informal difficulty level setting
Saw cleaver: Easy
Hunter axe: Normal
Pimp Cane: Hard

First weapon you pick up the last weapon you put down

Attached: saw_spear.jpg (408x409, 28K)

Did I play the game wrong? I went through the whole game without using anything but this, is the cleaver secretly the meme weapon of the game?

I dont know why you think any of the 3 starters are difficult to master. All 3 are easy to get a hang on.

All BB weapons easily acquired are good enough to clear the whole game that way. The only meme weapons are the ones you need to do some contrived shit to get.

No they're very different, its comical how bad the cane is until you start loading it up with upgrades, still my fav though
You must play video games in some sort of gormless stupor if you think they're all the same

Every weapon is good. I thought the same thing when I used the axe exclusively for my first playthrough. Your supposed to stick to one based on how limited blood rocks are

STR/ARC with Wheel and Boomhammer all the way

>not the saw spear with fire gems
That and the ARCane will carry you through the game

Project Beast did it better.

Attached: Press_Kit_016.png (1600x1142, 2.58M)

What is the point of the two weapon modes and switching combos if the combat is generic souls tactic of waiting for an attack, dodging and counteratacking in a window? BB has no complexity to it in terms of hitzones, movesets besides mashing shit for burst damage, positioning or even timing? What is the point of using a non-transformed weapon? For a shitty ranged gun with a parry which half works?

The meme weapons are the bloodtinge weapons and Ludwig's.

Bowblade master race.

Attached: simons_bowblade.jpg (250x251, 7K)

I know this is bait but anyone that's played the game sees right through this post, dude.

It lets you showboat and lock yourself into dangerous combos for 5% more damage
Granted its not that dangerous since quickstep is basically unlimited press O to invincible and recovery frames are almost nonexistent compared to souls

It's the Drake Sword of BB except unlike the Drake Sword it just scales better and better
The only reason to use anything else is for flavor/challenge

I had 0 issues with it. As for the axe you get spin2win the moment the game starts. That move alone let a ton of people not even learn how the game works.

The axes transformed state lets you steamroll half the bosses with no effort. You can knock gascoigne on his ass every couple seconds no problem.

LHB GANG

Untransformed is usually faster but i agree with you generally. The weapons are cool but the combat doesn't compliment them.