Was it kino?

Was it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=2KNXCYYuHmc

Attached: 33775-e1493024020642.jpg (647x900, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWkS4UACQ0k
youtu.be/CB8XQn3zdRA
youtube.com/watch?v=-fx1cqRiIZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
Played it like 10 times over in my childhood because it was by far the best game out there and it still is in it's own genre

Probably the best 3D Rayman game there is.

>Globox voiced by that one guy who played Clown in that cheesey ass old Spawn movie.
Tell that wasn't the weirdest guest celebrity voice in a video game. And no keanu reeves doesn't count you simps.

Absolutely.
Best 3D Rayman game and the OST is god tier:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWkS4UACQ0k

Incredible game, but could've been more kino if they had more time to properly finish it - an issue all Rayman games suffer from. OST is nice.

I played through it it one sitting and got filtered by the final boss at 5am and never finished it.

Always like how Rayman 3 ended. Climbing up a massive tower with super tough enemies ending in a 4 phase final boss with a extra finish him moment for the main villain.

KINO

I don't remember much other than that it was mindblowingly pretty at the time.

The soundtrack is so damn good
youtu.be/CB8XQn3zdRA

I remember there's a level where you have to avoid a snipers shots, but you see Rayman through the scope of the assassin and have to control Rayman through that POV.

Thought that was neat

one of my favourite 3d platformers, so underrated

I agree that 3 was great, but Rayman 2 is still a bit better.

The GameCube link cable minigame in the GameCube version was very fun, I’m surprised no one ever tried something like that again

I remember being hyped when the rabbits trailer came out because I thought it would be a real sequel...

Please don't remind me of that feel. Many kids hopes and hearts were crushed with the release of that abomination.

One of the best last games by old Ubi.

I remember the secrets being ultra hard to find, anyone remember the room with a statue of the fairy from rayman 2? Or the one with the pirate crew?

The fuck happened to ubi?

youtube.com/watch?v=-fx1cqRiIZo

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 300px-Rayman_3_Razoff_1.png (300x599, 161K)

Rayman had no right to barge into his house

I think I only ever found one secret as a kid, the fairy statue one. Would love to see the robot pirates but I don't own the game anymore.

I wasn't expecting this

Attached: Untitled.png (951x661, 1.24M)

>yfw the knaaren level

Attached: 1579238821230.jpg (427x365, 19K)