What are you currently enjoying on your Switch bros?

What are you currently enjoying on your Switch bros?

Attached: nintendo-switch-1570552359.jpg (480x318, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axYczRF9Usc
youtu.be/oASC-LFAdyk?t=3064
nintendo.com/games/detail/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-switch/
kickstarter.com/projects/platinumgames/the-wonderful-101-remastered
youtube.com/watch?v=eYlMtxYwVjs
engadget.com/2019/10/04/house-dead-games-remade/
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-10-03-rumoured-house-of-the-dead-1-and-2-remakes-officially-confirmed
nintendolife.com/news/2019/10/forever_entertainment_confirms_the_house_of_the_dead_remakes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pokemon Sword.
They should hurry up and announce release dates for NMH3, BDII, P5S and R;N. I literally only have Pokemon to play on the Switch now.

Attached: pokemon-sword---eshop---button-1566932968514.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

wish I had a Switch

Astral Chain

The investigations are kind of boring but the combat is fun

Dragon Quest 11

i fucking sold mine
i had to do it i had no choice but i still regret it

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Playing a lot of FE 3 H and Shovel Knight King of Cards, really enjoying both, especially FE.

Same, I am very close to 100% in fact (it has been so long, and somehow I still enjoy it) I had the Switcher III ready to give it a try once I was done with DQXI, specially after the patch, but after being playing DQ for so long, I think I will try something shorter first for a break.

Either Doom or one of the Ace Attorney games, which I got in a recent sale.

BOTW dlc

I suppose you're talking about Doom 2016? How is it on switch? I've been thinking about getting simply because I like the idea of having it on the go.

Not that user but I really enjoyed Doom 2016 on Switch with the updates. Gyro controls made it really fun. I hope Eternal doesn't take too long to come over.

Breath of the wild.

>left joycon has slight drift
>right joycon, X button is becoming unresponsive
>battery is becoming quite short
>no money to buy the animal crossing switch, or new pair of joy cons
I played it everyday. I just want to play Smash and continue Super Metroid again... SM uses the X button to fire

Attached: E999BC4B-1312-47AC-96BD-05F07C67987C.jpg (800x450, 211K)

Dragon's Dogma. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon soon.

Neat. Is the framerate stable on portable mode though? I played it on PC but like I said, having it on switch just seems fun.

While I am sure there are small dips here and there when things get intense, I honestly didn't notice them at all throughout my playthrough. Frame rate was a big concern of mine before getting it but I was totally content with what I got and I'm glad I waited until after the updates and patches came out.

there is some handheld footage here if it helps

youtu.be/axYczRF9Usc

How much is too much to pay for a unpatched Switch?

It's amazing the dedication and hard work they put into this version in order to make it playable like that. Now I don't know if I'll buy Eternal on PC or Switch. Thanks for the answers user.

Attached: c317ec7a3b99fee85106449e023bd3df.jpg (2048x1777, 515K)

moreover, would it be wiser to just expect a switch pro

absolute cringe
how can anyone play this faggotry?
youtu.be/oASC-LFAdyk?t=3064

Nothing, last game was ni no kuni and i felt burned by the purchase.

Waiting on Bravely 2 and SMTV next.

Grow up

not playing anything right now, just waiting for new horizons

i am, that's why i don't play faggot games for little tumblr kids. faggot

>all these buzzwords
oh the irony.

Wrapping up max stating on FFX then moving on to DQ11...waiting for Silksong (hopefully this summer) and the new Ori.

is King of Cards good? I'm kind of on the fence about it.

you’re trying too hard

Not getting one until Pic Related is finally released

Attached: mp4logo-800x450.jpg (800x450, 39K)

I have such a backlog of games I need to finish and start I just don't know where to begin

It's pretty good. King Knight's moveset takes a bit of time getting used to but once you do it's pretty fun and the level design is top notch. The music as always is great and the story is pretty funny. On the other hand, you'll either love or hate Joustus the card game. Personally I love it, I think it's a neat mini game. And from what I understand, you only need to do the first Joustus house to progress in the story but I might be wrong. I definitely recommend it.

fire emblem: three houses. i'm enjoying it more than i expected. i always find myself buying fire emblem games and not playing them for very long as i really, really want to love the games for their premise/gameplay but i always get stuck on some random mission and put it down indefinitely. hope it doesnt happen with this one lol

oh also i dropped my pro controller in the bathtub a few days ago and i feel like doing a PSA: if you get liquid on your controller let it dry for a few days, make sure you lean it so the water inside doesn't flow into the battery compartment in the back. after 3-5 days it *should* work but if your buttons/sticks are acting up... just reef on em for a bit. for real my left/right sticks wouldn't register any movement in a 90 degree range tot he top but i just spent a minute or two pressing down gently and flicking the sticks around aggressively and it eventually started working flawlessly again

Nothing. That's why I got a switch in the first place.

pouring one out for the homie... best of luck with the struggle my dude

>dropped my pro controller in the bathtub
how

Just got a Turquoise Lite to go with my gray launch model, pretty happy with it. The save data transfer was a huge pain in my ass, I had to manually transfer the save data from every single game individually, and then it removed the saves from my old Switch in the process. Wanted to do the cloud thing to upload the saves from the Lite and redownload them to the original but it requires a paid NSO subscription. Wanted to transfer my screenshots and videos the same way as I did with the save data but there's no option to do so. Tried to move the screens/videos to my system memory but you can only transfer 1,000 screenshots to the system memory even though I definitely have the space for the other 5,000. Now I'm trying to move the screens and videos from my microsd to my pc so I can format it for the new switch and then put them back on but I can't find my microsd to sd card adapter. All in all it has been a massive fucking headache and I have like 50 games and a ton of updates and add-ons to redownload over the course of likely 3 or so days but the system itself is great. Slapped tempered glass on that sucker the moment I opened it because the screen is about as scratch resistant as a human eyeball if the OG model is anything to go by. Nintendo seriously needs to get their shit together, the transfer feature is fucking garbage. Also I had heard that having 2 Switches share one account means one of them must always be online but I don't know if that is true and I have no clue how to enforce which switch is the always online one.

Attached: Ka4UnEm.png (1024x816, 58K)

i was in the bathtub having some beers and, well, i guess if we're getting technical it more "fell" in off the side when i reached for a cold one on the floor next to me

GameStop would probably accept it traded and you could get a lite with credit for not much more

>i had to do it i had no choice
That's probably not true

DOOM

Sounds like something a drug addict would do do.

>wanted to get Doom 3 while it was on sale
>missed sale cutoff time by a few hours

fuck

hope it goes on sale again one day

Tokyo Mirage Sessions and CTR. I'm still debating whether to use my last voucher on PMD, Animal Crossing, or see what's shown in the next direct.
Man, i really wanted to like DQXI, but it bored the life out of me.

Doubt it, I got all three first DOOMs because they rarely get discounted, I have 7 days to pay for my credit card before they charge me 300% interest.

I beat fire emblem like a week. Just want to let you guys know it was a pretty average game imo. Combat was fine, not great, but the story was boring as fuck.

Golden deer btw. won't be playing other routes, won't buy DLC. 7.5/10

week ago*

Project Diva (already 40h in)
Rune Factory 4S

you have aids

It is certainly not coming in 2020. Maybe in 2021.

Use this to get rid of the drift, works on mine

Attached: 1582817752676.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>Man, i really wanted to like DQXI, but it bored the life out of me.
DQ11 started a bit slow, but just got better as time went on

Been playing the Fire Emblem DLC it was fun and a good challenge. Might do another route with all the new stuff added. Don't know.
Been wanting to buy Rune Factory 4, it's difficult to justify. Definitely going to try Animal Crossing. I've never played one, but it seems interesting.

How much weed did you get for it?

Replacement parts from Ali/ebay would cost you 10-20 bucks in total. Plus new battery would be under 40 bucks.

Srsly, you need an engineer friend in your life.

Going to buy one with my tax return, I am so excited I already bought Mario Kart for it

Attached: 1ea5bc4bf710afbdc004e7568090d770.jpg (967x1200, 85K)

I ended up selling it, so i've no chance of finding out. It is what it is.

Torna: the Golden Country

Monster hunter generations ultimate
also im currently waiting for animal crossing while also thinking about rune factory 4 but idk if thats worth it.

Why tho? Patched is like 20-30% more expensive and infinitely more versatile when it comes to installing all kinds of shit, including games only available in specific regions like Japan which are not featured on the EUR/US stores. There's also homebrew (someone even ported diablo 1, duke nukem and DDLC)

Why choose unpatched?

Attached: 1572285373977.jpg (1280x976, 119K)

For the account share, you can set the primary console in the eshop menu

>Digimon Cybersleuth is still over 40 dollaroos
Fug. Someone just buy it for me, I'm tired of this

Attached: 1528142421237.jpg (550x548, 36K)

I haven't touched my switch since I beat Luigi's Mansion 3. Man was that game a big disappointment for me. Glad I got to sell it today and got almost full price for what I paid back. Worth 1 playthrough, but I never saw myself returning to it ever again.

Attached: bitch.gif (220x165, 258K)

With this I assume it's more similar to Dark moon than 1, right?
I can't see myself buying a Dark Moon sequel instead of the original

Nice try. If you had 40 more minutes, you'd probably think of a somewhat decent comeback.

It's basically just a Smash/YouTube machine for me. I absolutely despise to console and wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for Smash. The retard who thought that gimmicks like the SöyCons and a handheld mode are more important than proper hardware should get fired.

Selling the game seems like it was an awful choice, but hey I'm not here to tell you what to do

>muh grafixxx

3 takes the very best parts of Dark Moon and bases it around 1's structure to make the best Luigi's Mansion game by far.

Definitely closer to Dark Moon, it was made by the same developers. It lacks so much charm from the 1st game.
>The game is too linear
>Combat is kinda boring and repetitive
>Only a few different ghost types
>Atmosphere is bright and happy instead of dark/gloomy like the first game
It has some good things going for it, but I felt like I had to force myself to complete it. Also there's not really any replay value. Collectibles don't matter and once you beat the game you can't backtrack through the mansion.

Yes user, graphics and performance matter in visual media.

I want hacked Switch to pirate games.

Attached: OL Ariane-chan.jpg (1200x1600, 1.25M)

waiting for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and New Horizons after that

I dunno why but for some reason Luigi's Mansion 3 doesn't interest me despite its obvious qualities and despite enjoy LM 1 and Dark Moon (despite its flaws.) Doesn't help that more games are coming out like New Horizons and Trials of Mana Remake. Maybe I'll try and get it for cheap.

Didn't it fall to 40? Could have sworn I saw it for 40 at best buy.

Currently deciding between Pokemon sword and DQ 11

Are there many active european smash players, or is the online dead?

Attached: 91cbe233d0b20cf9db6c0d16bcef4c76.png (238x238, 153K)

You really should wait for a sale. I'd say at about $30-35 the game would be worth it, but for $60 it's kind of a regrettable purchase.

Based

Attached: 06081898ecfe7ce564121a274fda6571.jpg (1240x1240, 711K)

DQ 11 gives a better single player experience. Pokemon is just the same old pokemon game we've been playing for years.

I played it for 15 hours, was bored senseless, put it down in October and had absolutely no want to go back. I only sold it last week, so what's the point it just sitting there for months and months more for me to never play it?

What are some good online multiplayer games for the switch? (with the exception of Splatoon 2 and smash, got them already)

Attached: 1581208891326_0.jpg (720x543, 40K)

Like I said user, I'm not here to tell you what to do. You don't have to get so defensive. If you wanna give up on quality titles it's all on you.

Monster hunter, but only if you have the autism for it

>for $60 it's kind of a regrettable purchase.
Yeah definitely. I can understand games like Zelda, Fire Emblem or DQ being 60 bucks but for LM 3 it feels wrong. That is one thing I like about Amazon is that I can get switch games for 45 bucks which makes it less of a regrettable purchase like you say.

Picked up Astral Chain the other day

still too expensive for me. I'm just waiting for it to drop below 30

Turok

I swear, the Switch has some of the most bizarre physical releases of any console I've ever seen. Of course I absolutely love it.

I paid 320 bucks a week ago

It seems you're the one getting a bit defensive because i didn't enjoy it. It's out of my life now, and i have other shit to play that i enjoy. Good for you for enjoying it.

I'm juggling dragons dogma, doom, and mhgu
Really bad idea starting all three at once

Attached: 1583169810672.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

Fair enough, but the way I figure it is that it includes 2 games, so 20 each ain't bad.

>right joycon, X button is becoming unresponsive
>>battery is becoming quite short
I understand the drift but how the fuck did you get that to happen?

You just missed a sale where it was 30 dollarydoos

Splatoon 2
it's all I play

Attached: 1566725779031.png (900x900, 523K)

where are the exploits that don't depend on fw version

Aren't the G-rank lobbies like dead or something? I quit a few months ago because it was nothing but 3-4 deviant rooms and one Ahtal-ka

RF4 Special. Got it digitally so I don't need to screw around with cartridges, and it seems like the perfect thing to have always available.

I'm a poorfag currently cause I blew all my money on fleshlights
seriously? FUCK

Nah it's really active right now, especially after going on sale for 20 bucks
Get more matches than mhw on ps4

>Get more matches than mhw on ps4

Attached: 1571837544919.gif (450x252, 2.37M)

Maybe video games aren't for you if the visuals are affecting your enjoyment.

EU or NA?

Dude, the PC version alone pulls 100k concurrent each day. The PS4 is almost double of that

I am playing GU right now and there's like 2 pages of lobbies only. Don't bring that shitposting here please

Attached: 13355241241.png (1920x1080, 871K)

>Aren't the G-rank lobbies like dead or something?
Nah, even before the sale you could find a lot of turns rooms.

Attached: 1530807410068.jpg (680x848, 40K)

>The PS4 is almost double of that
MHW actually sold more on PC

It's a visual media, if anything video games aren't the right kind of media for you.

Was it brand new?
If so that is perfectly fine.

Personally, I am looking for a used one in good condition as a secondary for cheap.

Attached: Femui Switch_2.png (1800x1237, 1.33M)

>It seems you're the one getting a bit defensive because i didn't enjoy it.
>N-no you're defensive
I just said you made a terrible choice, now this post is defensive

if this is your way of derailing this thread, its pathetic. Back up your claims or this be my final reply to (You)

Are you talking about the digital version? It's still 35 dollars.
nintendo.com/games/detail/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-switch/

no, it was a used 'first gen' one with the hardware hack available

Back to Astral Chain. W101 hype brought me back to finishing up all the Platinum games I never finished.

It's visual media sure but it's also the least important aspect of it.
If you're curious the most important aspect is interactivity.

Nothing. I didn't know Nintendo were massive jews, why does BoTW still cost $50?

>Nintendo is the apple of video games
>wonders why they are jews

Attached: 9075845.jpg (540x583, 16K)

too small

Are you underage or something? Nintendo has always been like that, they don't cut prices on their first party stuff until the player's choice/selects type line comes out late in the system's lifespan, if at all.

>>Nintendo is the apple of video games
I don't think you know what this means

DQ Builders, Z/ZX collection. Whenever I ragequit zero i just boot up comfy builders. This game is seriously good how have I not gotten it earlier.

How important aspects of video games are completely depends on the kind of game and the person who's playing it. Anyway, visuals do matter and absolutely nothing you say changes that.

Overpriced brand that makes a bunch of "exclusive" products that "just work" and also makes stupid business decisions all the time while still managing to create a cult-like following for itself?

>enjoy
I have no idea, smash is boring as fuck. I'm playing MM2 now I guess.

Just finished #FE Encore a week or so back, followed it up by picking up pic related as well as an import copy off FFVII/VIII Twin Pack. I tried to get into XII back on the PS2 a few times but would always give up around the Tomb of Raithwall. Right now I'm up to Bur Omisace and already have most of my party's license boards close to maxed out. I've always prefered RPG's on handhelds and with the speed up button it's been easy for me to just zone out grinding for loot and license points. There's something weirdly addictive about setting up gambits and just running around as a cloud of pure murder, stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

Far as FFVII goes this will be my first real time playing it myself. I was maybe seven when it came out, and my older brother owned a copy that I watched him play over and over for what felt like at least a year, so I never really had an interest to pick it up myself back then. Then I went through a contrarian phase where I refused to touch it for being popular. Finally decided to pick it up due to the remake bringing out some nostalgia, while simultaneously disappointing the shit out of me with Square Enix's money grubbing bullshit.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FinalFantasyXIITheZodiacAge_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 358K)

>MM2
The first game I bought with my switch and still the only game I can always go back to. This game can easily be a system seller imo.

Oh, right... I meant the 2017 batch with the hardware K1 exploit. It's one Nintendo will never be able to patch and it's soooo liberating to be able to backup system NAND from byte to byte like in the olden days...

As for Gen 2 there's a rumor I heard from a good source that a chip mod is on the way. But it will require hardware modification and modded unit will never be stock again. Not that anyone cares about stock firmware anyway when deciding to hack the thing...

>Tfw switch was stolen at a convention
>Just wating on the AC switch rn

That's rough, but how did someone get something as big as a switch off you?

>smash is boring as fuck
I hope you're playing with friends, locally

doom 64

>not that anyone cares about stock firmware
honestly I was really pleased by how the hardware havk works, can have both the CFW and FW installed. I have some games I wanna play online and don't mind paying for so it's a big plus for me

I am a so called "thick boy" and my jeans has pockets the size of a small bag. It can store a lot of stuff. The switch is only like 1/4th of the entire pocket so the guy just slipped it out of my pocket

Now let's analyse
>Overpriced brand that makes a bunch of "exclusive" products
Everyone as far as game prices go sell at the same price on launch, after that it's down to the retailers.
When it comes to console launch prices Nintendo's tend to be the cheapest.
>that "just work"
Which is a meaningless statement mind you.
>and also makes stupid business decisions all the time
Such as? Because they haven't done anything that another company hasn't. Unless you're saying the industry is one big bad business decision.
>while still managing to create a cult-like following for itself?
Now this is the interesting part because Nintendo along with Microsoft tends to get the most flak out of the industry giants after all, they're the only two that had some kind of consumer outrage that forced them to change. Not exactly "cult-like".

There's only one company in this industry I would say is the apple of gaming.

Yeah I'm calling bullshit.

Are they worth that much now?

Attached: Ariane-chan Maximum Oppai.jpg (1240x1240, 664K)

Exactly. That's why I strongly recommend the hardware exploitable unit. Hardware vulnerabilities that unlock true recovery mode where the system SOC itself just asks: "Oh, daddy, give me any payload, I'll accept anything"- is a true blessing and incredibly rare to come by in closed commercial systems by large companies. Being able to revert back to stock is also valuable if you need online, yeah.

NA

Attached: 1569129412627.jpg (500x500, 49K)

playing mhgu and doom 3. I also like to play snes games online with people.

add me if you wanna play some mh or some shit.

Attached: Capture.png (399x78, 18K)

>The switch is only like 1/4th of the entire pocket so the guy just slipped it out of my pocket
Just carry it in a book bag with a lock on it. It is what I do at Yu-gi-oh events.

Attached: Yusei in trouble!.jpg (720x847, 54K)

hopefully I got the right one. Seller sent me the serial and well it checks out according to the gbatemp info they have on the numbers.
it still isn't shipped aaaaaaaa

>create a cult-like following for itself?
A cult like following wouldn't openly talk about or promote piracy like you can see in this thread.

The person who replied to you isn't me
It was in my backpack and I'm pretty sure someone was able to rummage through it when I was participating in an event.

Devil May Cry 3 it's pretty fun

YouTube

Attached: MMM.png (366x366, 318K)

>I strongly recommend the hardware exploitable unit.
What is the best price to pick one of these up for?

Attached: Switch & Tits.jpg (894x1100, 700K)

Fire Emblem Three houses

Attached: Fire Emblem_Switch.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Overwatch or rocket league are alright, if you really want something multiplayer on switch

Rune Factory 4 and Tetsudo Nippon, I’m pretty comfy right now.

I play Isaac Afterbirth+ almost daily.
Fun game even when you're getting fucked in the ass relentlessly and the tear and item synergies are pretty fun to screw around with.
On the other hand Mario Maker 2, another game I play pretty often, fucking sucks.
I'm a slave to the versus mode because I want to get the S+ suit and it's a slow painful grind. You play on shitty stages made the japanese/braindead/children where you never win by actually being good at the game, you only win just by being lucky. Any skill you would use to maybe getting a key or clear condition doesn't matter since you'll get fucked up by some sweaty faggot sitting at a key door/pipe/flagpole and you'll watch your character get cucked with no way to retaliate. It also doesn't help that point income slows down to a crawl in S-rank so I'm just stagnating in the 4200-4300 point range because my rate of winning is inconsistent.
thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1582655935785.jpg (273x311, 17K)

Splatoon 2, DQXI and Smash are what I've been playing a lot of lately. Got Odyssey last week, been playing that as well. Also enjoy ARMS, trying to get into BoTW. Looking forward to Animal Crossing, likely gonna grab Eternal for PC.

Attached: 1561525902641.png (2000x1695, 166K)

Currently cycling going back and forth between Super Meat Boy, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Wargroove. I also picked up BoTW recently since I had never played it. I've logged like 60 hours and feel kind of burned out. I haven't done the divine beasts yet. How do I make myself finish this game? I have Divinity OS2 arriving Friday so I probably won't end up beating it. But I feel like I have to.

Out of 150 replies, this is the only one mentioning breath of the wild. I get Yea Forums hates the game for no reason, but this is still way too low.
Im also enjoying breath of the wild

Why do nintodies pretend that the switch is not a BoTW only device? pretty sad lol

>Had to sell my psp for dirt cheap right after my mom bought it for me as a birthday/moving out gift
I hate capitalism so much

Mostly Slay the Spire with a little Smash. I have a large backlog but lack motivation to continue anything.

Nothing. I haven't turned it on in months.

Switch =/= Cemu

That's because pretty much everyone here has already played it.

I only got botw recently. I don't really think its the fantastic game the general populace makes it out to be. Its a 7/10 tops. nothing about it is particularly amazing. its fun to climb everything i guess.

>What are you currently enjoying on your Switch bros?
Persona 5 scramble on switch
The game is bloody awesome and I am surprised at the locked 30 fps it's indistinguishable compared to the ps4 version.
I'm currently buying Digimon cybersluts and pokemon mystery dungeon DX.
I have to buy a few games on laybuy like the switcher and the ring fitness adventure as well as Dragon Quest XI S
I only have Thicc Ryza left before I can buy One piece pirate warriors 4 and animal crossing.
I'm enjoying myself pretty much.

Attached: 1562330552494.png (1200x1677, 2.93M)

get a used one from japan. the psp is a really underrated handheld. the vita is technically alot nicer, but you can get a psp for cheap (even a cool limited edition one) and mod the shit out of it. I liked the feel of the psp more than the vita too. i liked how it was heavier to hold.

Actually really good

Attached: Mario-Rabbids-Shot-03.jpg (1920x1080, 592K)

scramble is straight up musou correct?

it's fun, whoever did the port did a good job, maybe not worth full price but I got it on the eshop sale. mutiplayer is still fairly active too although singleplayer is the standout

Thanks user but I'm good now. Already emulated all the best games and now use my Switch and hacked 3ds for handheld gaming.

No its not. its literally 720p/30fps go kill yourself

>actually required some brainpower unlike Fire Emblem Three Houses
was pleasantly surprised

gonna have to agree with man. even $30 for it is a fucking rip off when its regularly $5 on other systems. the switch version is objectively the worst way to play the game (just like the witcher port). there is zero reason to buy it on switch. pretty much all fps games suck on switch. its not made for fps games.

based retard

Honestly can't believe we don't have xcom on it. The fucking iPad has an xcom port.

I am so glad I picked it up on sale in google store at the beginning of last month.

Attached: Zelda - BOTW.png (1000x1373, 833K)

xcom 2 was recently rated in some foreign country or listed on some foreign retailer or something to that effect.

>muh graphical fidelity

it's still fun

>scramble is straight up musou correct?
Persona 5 scramble has the story aspect of persona 5 (Litteraly the same) the game is more tactical and more methodical and you can hang on light poles and balloons, you can double jump and you can shimmy up higher levels.
The combat is musou but you have a sp gauge but you can batton pass after the demo part of scramble. It won't give out the arena musou Ala one piece, but you need to be stealthy jails have a warden level similar to palaces.
Hope this helps... Play the demo unless you wait for Atlus West to announce a localization.
One piece pirate warriors 4 is basically best musou but persona 5 scramble is really well done action RPG. Two flavors of musou and I hope xenoblade warriors is more scramble than warriors.

Attached: beach_P5S.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Zelda:Botw.
I love it, can someone tell me if the DLC is worth it?

Bought a switch lite for animal crossing and fire emblem, pretty disappointed in Fire Emblem so far. Battles drag on for how little actual challenge and depth there is to them. The professor parts seem pointless to me because there's no reason to not min max everyone.

Attached: 1517707764697.png (650x806, 697K)

It has been leaked that Xcom 2 "collection" or something of the like is coming to the Switch, and leaked by rating systems, which are fairly reliable with Switch leaks. Granted, as far as I know, the Bioshock collection hasn't been announce yet, but the Metro one is already out.

Will someone fucking explain to me what "fidelity" means in this context?

I can't escape it and it makes no fucking sense unless we're talking about a remake, or the graphical art compared to what they were inspired by.

Am I being retarded, or is this just a rancid meme spread by an illiterate games media?

I'm Switch(ing) between Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Final Fantasy IX (PS4)
I still can't decide about Kang--I mean Langrisser remake. PS4 or Switch version?

Waiting for Animal Crossing, but I fired up SaGa Scarlet Grace Ambitions last night for the first time since December and was really enjoying it.

the entire game is a slog, play mario+rabbids instead

Do any of you know if online pvp is still active on the Switch version of Dark Souls Remastered?

Attached: 1558744037387.png (507x455, 269K)

>pokemon sword has no effort behind it
>dq11 has effort put into it

I think I'll wait for Xcom 2 port.

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions
how is it?
>FF9
why not play this on switch as well?

Rune Factory 4

Ni No Kuni

Attached: IMG_20200301_172609_668.jpg (3120x3120, 1.66M)

I just got a switch, is there any apps on it that I should know about besides youtube?

I was just murdered a few weeks back in Anor Londo by an invader. I don't spend much time as an human though, so not sure how normal it is.

No app recommendations, but make sure you've got the model with an improved battery. Pre-refresh models are still floating around.

Just the ones for the NES and the SNES if you bother to pay for the online. If you do, may as well have those apps and Tetris 99.

TMS is pretty good. It's basically idolshit, so if you can "endure" that, you'll have fun. If you're planning on buying/playing it, I suggest you play on hard.

About FF IX... Well, a friend of mine gave me his PS acc with few games, incl FF IX, so there's no reason for me to buy it on the Switch.

I'm completely new to nintendo, what are some good games for the nes and snes?

Rune Factory 4. It's becoming a problem and I'm scared but I can't not tend my crops

Watch this guy's face when everyone's recommendations sound very fucking similar to popular recommendations for the switch. And the Wii. And the DS.

There's only a limited amount of games on the app. I guess I would recommend Super Metroid, Demon's Crest, Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, Kirby Super Star, Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario Bros. 3,

D:OS 2

Redpill me on the switch pro

it doesn't exist

Anyone else banking all their hopes on Animal Crossing curing their depression?

Attached: 1580687546422.gif (500x281, 315K)

Pop'n TwinBee
You can punch enemy bullets.

not gonna happen

nope

kek

Ai the somnium files is pretty fun. Still got like 2 routes to finish. I'm still confused about whats going on

It was incredibly active last summer, but I sold it after dumping 150 hours into it. I would assume it's still plenty active.

Oh boy, not familiar myself with that many NES games other than Mario 3 (still very good) and the first Metroid (which is hard to recommend, SPECIALLY as your introduction to the series).

For SNES, the eternal recommendations are Zelda A Link to the Past, The Super Marios (World and Yoshi Island) and Super Metroid, all depending of which genres you are into. Demon's Crest is also a hidden gem of the system, and Breath of Fire is a solid JRPG.

Guess I'll just buy the Lite then.

>Got my mons from sun/moon ported over
>immediately enjoying the game more

Game's still shit but at least I got my buddies.

Should I bother home brewing my switch? I have my 3ds home brewed so I’d only really use it for Wii and ps1 emulation

It's probably going to deepen it

>Stuck in an expensive city
>Taking care of someone else and can't move out on my own
>Shit job
>No future
>My old animal crossing friends moved on
>The rest of my friends moved away or fucked off to start their own life
>No GF
>28

Wow.... wtf, I can't believe other people were thinking this as well.

Attached: 1553992401648.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

that's not how it works, user

I think we're not the only ones
my depression and anxiety has been outrageous lately please help

I'm making calls to get a therapist, I have the worst insurance so my options are limited. I'm terrified of taking medicine that makes it worse but Im desperate enough to try anything.

Picked up DQ11s today, played it for ~4 hours, feels pretty slow but started to click actually
Also finished the Blue lions run on FE3h, started a golden deer one for shit n' giggles
I fuck with smash when with friends and snipperclippers with the gf, too.

My switch got stolen recently so nothing

if anything it's gonna make it worse but I'm too hyped to care. Also no friends to play woth just when they finally made multiplayer fun
end me

Currently Tales of Vesperia. This is the first jrpg I've played I believe; felt clunky at first until I learned how to attack cancel. I find the game really fun, been a while since I've been this into a game.

Attached: tales.jpg (616x353, 34K)

I have my estranged sister that said she'd be willing to play with me

i dont know what there is to do in the game with another person tho

first ever? really?

don't worry bro, we're all gonna make it
I think

Is monster hunter worth it without the online?

Attached: M80s2I6.jpg (719x695, 123K)

take it.
It makes life bearable for me, and never had any regrets.
Also, most of the risks are overly exaggerated because of greedy psychologists that only want you to spend money on useless talk sessions.
Go to a psychiatrist and get something prescribed, depression is about brain chemicals and you can only fix it with other chemicals.

will dankey tropical blend give me the nostalgia factor and fun I remember from dk country 2?

Rune Factory 4. It's what I bought a switch for, and I don't plan on playing anything else for the next several months.

>fps games suck on switch
gyro aiming says otherwise, shitter

Nothing, waiting on Animal Crossing to leak.

>live with GF
>She already doesnt' contribute as much as I do to the general household stuff
>Fear animal crossing is going to draw her in so far that she won't do ANYTHING.

I should just break up desu.

I'm going to. I honestly can't tell what I need to deal with first the anxiety or the depression or which is causing which. god I sound like such a self diagnosing bitch but I've been struggling with this for years now

you should stay together to ride out the impending recession, the world is about to get a lot harder, it's easier when you have someone

I'm not in any position to give advice, but if you're this unhappy in a relationship, why not just break up user?

What games have you gotten from the eShop recently?

>Blaster Master Zero
>Doom
>Animal Crossing New Horizons

Well this post didn't age well.

don't wait anymore, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to make it bearable with just some medications.
All the best

Attached: 1583272734572.jpg (1920x1080, 702K)

thanks user, this was encouraging/reassuring

Three Houses Maddening mode. 40 hours in and still haven't hit part 2.

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying the game, don't even like JRPGs, never completed one. I just restarted DQ11 after 20 hours because I wanted to turn on some draconian quests to make it feel more like a struggle and I'm still having fun even though I never replay games.

I don't know what makes a game have soul but I think this one does.

Dragonquest games are like this user. It’s why I have problems playing final fantasy, they lack the soul dragon quest has (and toriyamas art)

Hopefully you'll read this, but if you want a TLDR: see a psychiatrist and do not be hesitant at all about medication.

I've had MDD and GAD since I was about 15/16 and naturally they feed into each other. I was resistant to medical options and real therapy for a long time. Two years ago, I basically had what amounted to an intervention from my family and I agreed to pursue real treatment. I had used different medicines in the past, some prescribed, some not. But I got help, and I'm finally on a regiment that makes life bearable, and I've started seeing a therapist and psychiatrist who work in tandem to help me tweak whatever needs fixing. No, the medicine doesn't fix everything, but it makes life fucking bearable and somehow worth living. I look back on those years and sometimes it feels like I'm thinking about someone else's life because that's how different I feel now (in a good way). It's not magic, and it may take you a while to find the right medicine and dosage, this is why a psychiatrist is so important in the equation.

You (and I), have a medical condition(s). It requires medicine and medical attention to fix it. If you had high blood pressure, you'd take your pressure medicine and do what the doctor said right? This is NO different. If you have more questions, I'll answer as best I can.

Thanks user, you sound exactly like my father. I'm pursuing a therapist and treatment that I'll stick with this time. I never understood until recently it takes commitment to repair the chemical imbalances so getting off medicine is the worst thing you can do. You understand how overwhelming everything seems when you feel this way, its no excuse but still.

>I look back on those years and sometimes it feels like I'm thinking about someone else's life because that's how different I feel now

I want to look back and feel this way so bad

I am starting to build of a backlog that I am not specially fond of, but I just can't stop myself from checking the sales.

I just got the Ace Attorney Trilogy recently, but I was meaning to play either Doom or the Messenger first... and honestly, I bought Mario and Rabbids like a year ago, and haven't play it yet. All for those accursed sales.

i barely turn my switch on except to play a game of tetris 99 every month

Dragonquest 3, chronotrigger, final fantasy vi

>finally start playing Smash online last week
>enjoy it
>NSO family account I was leeching off of expired this week
Nothing.

>snes
A Link to the Past
Super Mario World
All Kirby games
Earthbound

i've put over 50 hours into Hollow Knight so far, loved every second and plan to keep playing until i either see all there is to see or get bored and move on

>Hollow Knight
>50 hours

Is it really that long???

What ports are you guys more excited for? 3D World or Pikmin 3?

Not him but yah you can easily drop 50+ hours

You can get there. The first thing you try may not be it, but keep trying. Don't lie to your doc, don't hold anything back, take your meds as instructed and take them at the same time every day. Taking a pill a few hours late won't ruin your progress but it's counterproductive to what you're trying to achieve.

Some meds take WEEKS to conclusively tell if they're working or not. Be patient, stay on top of it, try new hobbies or anything that isn't a part of your "old" routine. I was real close to calling it quits for good at several points of my life, and the only thing that held me back was the pain I knew it would inflict on my family.

You owe it to them and yourself to give it a try and do the best you can.

Sonic Mania and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Still not sure about getting DQ11S, though I enjoyed the demo. Currently waiting for Astral Chain to go on sale.

Depend of how deep you decide to go. You can finish the game without seeing a third part of the map, but you will get a very vague and confusing ending out of it. And even outside the three main endings, there are plenty of content to look up, plus the DLC.

If you want to complete all the DLC content, definitely.

How do I get past losing characters in FE bros??
I’m only on normal classic but I can’t stand losing anybody because I love all of them and I almost always reset battles if someone dies

Picked up Doom 2016 during the recent sale for $20 (used $10 of Nintendo points), so been playing that, the Doom 93, Doom 2, Dark Souls Remastered, MegaMan 11. Was thinking about getting Salt and Sanctuary.

Can anyone recommend switch grips? Interested in the Satisfye but not sure if I’ll like that offset right grip.

Just finished a playthrough of katana zero
Dunno if I want to play it again or get back to dealing with my backlog.
I hear Mechanicus is being ported to the switch this year and I'm looking forward to that as well

Attached: 1572322697929.jpg (700x697, 56K)

Recommend if you have a 3ds home brewing it to get access to all the snes games. It’s a lot easier to hack than the switch generally and doesn’t have that upload hack every time you power on thing the switch has

Getting mad over the only good character.

Give me some reccomendations bros.

Waiting for animal crossing, unsure which switch game to play
decide for me, anons
>Darkwood
>Lugis Mansion 3
>Amnesia: A machine for pigs
>shovel knight king chapter
>dark souls
>monster hunter genu
or should I play
>Animal crossing for the gamecube

Fire Emblem Three houses has sucked me in like a prom date.
REALLY wish I had played on Hard like anons had warned me to. I just fucking steamroll everything on Normal.
Great game though, great characters, fun battles, good music, and shitloads of waifus.

I've got a hacked switch, tried Pokemon sword and was bored shitless after an hour, also disgusted. Currently playing Two Point Hospital and DQ 11 and having a MUCH better time.

>first ever? really?
Yes, really. Would you mind recommending some more? I'm building a new PC after mine has gotten quite old and couldn't keep up anymore. I'm planning on playing games my current rig couldn't handle. I definitely feel like I'm missing out on JRPGs.

Why aren't you using that rewind mechanic?

This game is fucking infuriating in a weird way, everytime I want to ragequit I keep loading it back up for some reason. Had to drag myself away from it today.

Bros I just want Animal Crossing already

Astral Chain has been a lot of fun, it's my second Platinum game since MGR: Revengeance. Would I like Bayonetta 1/2 and Okami if I like Astral Chain?
Also loving Samurai Shodown, it runs perfectly.

Bayo games are way faster paced than Astral Chain and absolutely fantastic. I'd always recommend them.

Check out Wonderful 101 also when it drops.

>5000 screenshots
But why? I bet you haven't done 5000 things worth a picture

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

been having fun with stage editor on smash, thinking about picking up xb2 again, also dealing on a switch lite rn so we'll see

Rune factory 4, trying to get Amber as my wife. But the god of cockblocking has been a dick

Everyone has already played it, I liked it enough to get a copy for both wiiU and switch

It's been out since launch, most people are playing more recent games. Nobody said it wasn't a great game.

find yourself a discord community and you'll be swimming in turns rooms

I'm playing master mode.

It came out 3 years ago user, of course there won't be as many playing it as new shit

just bought fighterZ on eshop sale, haven't played a dbz game since budokai 2, what am I in for?

Attached: legio.jpg (720x610, 66K)

King of Cards is glorious. It feels almost like a JRPG story in platformer form.
MHGU is fun too, go jump into Hub with some friends or randos.

seconding
If your antidepressants aren't doing anything after 2-3 months, get your doctor to cycle you on to a different one, it can take a while but one brand (idk the name for it) may work better
I was on sertraline for about a year with no results then I switched to trazodone and it started working, really helped with my sleep too

I hope you've played the Marvel vs Capcom games because it's just that with a Dragonball skin slapped over it.
Not bad by any means but it's so derivative of MvC that it might as well just be considered the same game.

Astral Chain has been a pretty fun action-adventure type game.
Can't really go wrong with most first-party games aside from maybe Mario Tennis unless you're really dying for a tennis game.
There's a lot of great fighting games being brought to Switch too if that's your thing.

depends on whether or not you enjoy triple team anime fighters, i got it to but I'm surprised to find nearly half the roster is dlc and each dlc pack is actually more expensive than the game currently is which is fucking mental

I'm going through a chill games phase, really enjoying Picross S and Minecraft (which somehow I've never played until this past week)

>Dark Souls
If you haven't played a Dark Souls game, don't get invested now.
>Luigi's Mansion 3
A decent experience but pales in comparison to the original game
>MHGU
You'll probably get sucked into this one for a bit
Your best bet is probably either King of Cards which isn't super long or to play some ACGC to fill the void before completely dumping it for NH.

Dark souls if it's your first time playing it.
I completely forgot Minecraft was on the switch, sounds comfy.

ZX legacy collection is gonna be my obsession for the next few months. That and BOTW finally "clicked" for me so I finally understand the hype

This.
Until the DLC comes down in price, don't even bother touching the season pass(es?)
Completely not worth it for the most part, three of the DLC characters are just reskins (Bardock, normal Goku, and a second version of Broly who is already DLC) plus they're shitting out yet another Goku pretty soon.

It is, I started off by building the entrance to an underground bunker from which I'm gonna conduct my mining operation, but I figured it needed an aboveground entrance too and 3 hours later I had a full 1-story entrance house with a wraparound porch and a moat

MHGU, the brutal Brachy has zero mercy.
I cart like a scrub, it just takes 1 mistake and you're done.

I hate to be "that guy", but for real. In any context, character or gameplay, Calling Bardock a resking, is like doing so with lets say Luigi or the like. Compeltely different character than Goku, who for lazy reasons, share his face, but nothing more. Both in the gameplay aspect and as a character. No excuse for Base Goku.

As for the Brolies... a little of the same, is almost like Dante from the main series and Dante from DMC, the reebot... with the difference that the Original Broly is the edgy try hard one. But yeah, same backstory, new design and overall character. And again, completely different to each other play wise.

The Season go on offer fairly frequent. I admit, I got the "ultimate Edition" (Base Game, First Season, Anime music) Fairly cheap, 44$ and it could have been cheaper if not for the music (there is another pack without it), and a couple of months later, the second season for 15$. And just like that, I will wait for a sale before getting Season 3.

The problem is Marvel has the aesthetic variety going for it with the character types and FighterZ just doesn't. People joke around about the MVC characters being called "functions" in the lead up to Ultimate but when the 'true successor' to MVC gameplay is just 40 buff dudes with blonde hair and Girl I don't know how I'm supposed to get excited

What I currently have physically. Currently playing Rune Factory 4, DMC3, and Turok 1 and 2.

Attached: DSC01360.jpg (1944x2592, 2.13M)

Why is the Dragon Ball FighterZ roster 90% Goku variants?

Because Goku is the only character allowed to do anything ever in Dragon Ball and the only character beside maybe Vegeta that sells.

Because the japanese DBZ fandom is very boring
to be fair, most of the dbz fandom is boring in the world

I get that from someone looking from the outside, the thing, there is two camps to that:

If you ARE a fan of Dragon Ball, then your fan favorites are in the game. Every character is pure fanservice for the fandom. Quick and in topic example, fans were ANGRY that Bardock wasn't in the base roster, and we all knew he was going to be DLC, because he is such a fan favorite. And sure enough, he announced in the first batch of DLC. And the same topic, I am not part of this side of the fandom, but there are plenty of fans that do ask for the "variants" of each character to be playable (Base Goku, Base Vegeta and such)

If you are NOT a fan of the series, well, sure, you can still enjoy the game for it's gameplay and visuals, but at that point, the characters may as well be just functions for you. Some people may get into the fandom through the game (which admittely, is half the reason of making a license game) but even a good game will not sell this characters to everyone.

And that's fine in both accounts. Nobody is forcing anyone to enjoy either the game nor the franchise, but still, this is THE product that it is based on the license, Arc Sys can't just make up new characters as DLC to spice things up, they already did that in the base roster.

got a lite. playing pokemon shield. i cant tell you how fuckink frustrating it is to be stopped every 2 minutes for some story beat. i get into the flow of the game, start having fun, and then get sucked right out by some horrible dialogue. it kills it for me.

the last game i played in the series was pearl. i dont remember it being this bad. has it always been like this?

Sword and shield are the worst the game has ever been.

I honestly feel back for shit talking sun and moon now that I've seen how low it can go. but to be honest the pokemon games haven't been good since they left the DS

Once I give the kids their ball back in Astral Chain is there something else I am supposed to do? they said they want me to take a shot....

DMC 3. I'm almost done with it. I'm excited for PMD in a few days.

>I have Divinity OS2 arriving Friday
I am currently playing it on PC and loving it.
I've never played a CRPG on a console before though, let alone a handheld. Though to be totally honest, the handheld quality, plus the potential for multiplayer, might actually be really cool for the Switch. Now I almost wish I had it for the Switch to try it out.
Never played the game multiplayer though.

same, maddening is really refreshing, but the new paralogues are straight up unbeatable for me :(

Some bullshit term some suit used during a E3 conference (At least that is the first time I've heard it). It is kinda like "blast processing" that Sega used I believe when the Genesis was out, it's PR bullshit to make your new game box sound more impressive than it is.

stardew valley. I'm so addicted guys

I definitely admit I'm a fan on the outside too. Thank you for the perspective check and clarity!

Is it just me or does the switch have noticeable input lag in handheld mode? This is comparing the 3DS and switch versions of MHXX. I think it might be the display or something

Never noticed it myself. I don't have MHXX though.

Pokemon Shield
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
DOOM 1

why

Astral Chain is so fucking good

Why did literally every Games of 2019 list ignore it?

Do nintendies fall for this?

Framerate is fucking disgusting and having to go into red zone full of bad platforming for the framerate to be slightly not so bad over and over and over sucks. Also beast legions pivot point on turns is like a full human body away from him who the fuck thought that was okay.

runs like shit

there is nothing wrong with the frame rate.

I thought it ran pretty well, given how detailed it was and the hardware it was running on
Also helps that the speed of combat is a bit slower and more strategic

So take a shot, get the ball into the goal post you coward

I want the Mario team to work on a new 3D Donkey Kong

doing Velo time trials in crash team racing.
dragon's dogma after that while I wait for next months challenges

Attached: 1581183406440.jpg (250x250, 33K)

Fuck! I just remember I bought Dragon's Dogma on Black Friday! I forgot about that entirely!

Seriously, the backlog I am building on my Switch is getting out of hand.

Smash on sysnand and Megaman zero collection on emunand

Attached: gigamind gigachad.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

>being this desperate for attention

>barely play the switch
>get those bulky Hori joycons cause people keep saying they're pro controller joycons
>Non-stop handheld gaming
>never touched docked for half a year

Attached: 1483146754540.png (454x346, 179K)

I haven't turned this thing on since I played Hollow Knight.

Smash was disappointing for me desu.

just started astral chain and the gameplay is kinda weird. does spamming the legion make it do more combos?

I want them to port Mario galaxy and Mario 3D World

Have you backed The Wonderful 101 Remastered yet? If not, you can help by pledging before it ends!

Come on Wonderbros, let’s make it reach 2 million!

kickstarter.com/projects/platinumgames/the-wonderful-101-remastered

Attached: 34BC7B43-2B5C-484B-A5F5-32E171789185.png (1024x576, 1.26M)

3D World is all but confirmed at this point

Sure have user. So incredibly excited for this

SA2

Attached: allswitch.jpg (4032x3024, 723K)

Ys VIII was pretty enjoyable for me.
With jrpgs I wouldn’t start a new one until you’re done with another, other wise you won’t finish any of them.

Legit the best 3rd Party Peripheral for the Switch. Would not want to game in handheld any other way.

Attached: 869EF518-365D-4466-B493-7EBE912F6309.jpg (768x768, 35K)

Rune Factory 4, I barely touched it on 3DS and only played it to fill the time until AC but I'm hooked so far

Doom 1 and 2 and that's it...
I'm even playing my hackerd PS Classic more often than the Switch. After I finished Dragon Quest XI and stopped subscribing to NSO, I didn't have much else to do...

Recommend me some grindy games that aren't turn-based. I want time sinks.

I already have warframe on PC so no point getting it on switch

Attached: 1538876260241.jpg (480x480, 93K)

Just beat Bayonetta 2 and I'm ready to play an RPG.

How annoying is it to put a shell on a Switch?

Attached: 20200225_013547.jpg (2048x1152, 986K)

Almost all of them are unironically from scenery shots of Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Skyrim and The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. I regret nothing, I fucking love scenery shots.

Attached: EQdHvgQUYAEQ8WO.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

why?

>still no custom home screen for Switch
FUCKING NINTENDO

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

As a /wg/ fag I salute you.

I dunno how people can have lewd pics on main menus in consoles and PC. Second I see 1 or 2 lewd pics I get instantly hardened and I just jack off because I want to get rid of the boner instead of waiting 5-10 minutes

I'm pathetic aren't I?

Attached: 1469253329813.jpg (500x740, 270K)

Let me answer that with another picture

Attached: andistillhave3more.jpg (2016x3024, 1.81M)

Took me a month to beat Bayo 2 since she likes to strip and flaunt her body a lot in combat and the only way I could concentrate was to nut before hand

Attached: 20191022_192328[1].jpg (2048x1152, 813K)

MHGU is the only 100+ hour game that comes to mind. Splatoon 2 might fit the bill, with it's ranked mode and clothing ability grind, but you'd have to enjoy gyro aiming. Those are the only grindy switch games I've played. Most switch games either last less than 50 hours or are turn-based 80+ hour games.

Finished Act 3 of RF4S, now im getting back into 3 Houses. Looking forward to some comfy Animal Crossing this month to go along with the nice spring weather here.

Why so little FPS games on switch? I mean even the Wii and Wii U had Call of Duty and such.

FPS on consoles are gross user and on a handheld its even weirder. Ill take a thrid person shooter that has lock on though.

Slightly bias because I hate gyro controls.

TIme Crisis for Switch when?!

fucking send me one goddammit

There shouldn't be that much lag, it's probably the game.

>we live in a timeline where gyro aiming and VR is prominent
>no fucking port of Time Crisis or House of the Dead since decades
I miss the PS2 ones that came with a gun. At least House of the dead 1 and 2 are getting a remake and its coming to switch

Attached: 1573451954137.jpg (700x560, 101K)

Oh by the way I don't own a single vita or switch game kek.
I want to buy dragons dogma and S;G to have them physical but I just don't care when there's no manual and stuff included.
It's like buying a shitty SD card.
No. It's a pain in the dick finding good condition unpatched switches and an even bigger pain in the dick finding colored 3G vitas. My collection is pretty complete at this point though, I doubt later switches will ever be as good as the original unpatched ones. The OS and hardware are way too locked down to open up without shitty chink hardmods.
I also have more vitas and 3DSs than I know what to do with.

Attached: image7.jpg (4032x3024, 979K)

>At least House of the dead 1 and 2 are getting a remake and its coming to switch
Dont fuck with my heart user. Really? Tell me I can at least use the joycons as a makeshift light gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlMtxYwVjs
>New arcade light gun game released like 2 days ago
>Not even a console release. Arcade only

Arcades are still a thing?

Since you're an expert on this, should I replace my N3DS with an XL version? it's hacked but I don't wanna go through that process again if I get XL and re-hack it
engadget.com/2019/10/04/house-dead-games-remade/
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-10-03-rumoured-house-of-the-dead-1-and-2-remakes-officially-confirmed

same people that are remaking Panzer Dragoon

Is Sayonara Wild Hearts really good?

I like the bigger screen for emulated games and GBA but the smaller N3ds is nicer for portability and KI:U. DS games also look better on the smaller one.

Attached: 3dsboktai.jpg (2906x2875, 1.9M)

bought switch lite for licensed stuff and hacked my old switch
Best thing ever

>No platforms or release dates have been confirmed
uh oh

Never played Panzer Dragoon. Looks like star fox with dragons. Neat.

To indie devs I guess

But you can only port three of them over?

>Completely Jap title
>"G A M E S T A R T" in english
I swear every Nip knows English

It's english patched. Do you even know what game that is lil zoomie?

Attached: 3dsstarforce.jpg (3104x3024, 2.2M)

bait

we all know Furukawa doesn't care about or even like video games (as evidenced by 6 months without a Direct)

>my little band of boys
Uh, based department?

Attached: scout.jpg (640x454, 51K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/10/forever_entertainment_confirms_the_house_of_the_dead_remakes

No. Only Megamans I played were X1-7, battle network and legends. I hate original rockman. The hell is starforce drago-
>Just looked up gameplay. Its battle network, but over the shoulder.
Meh

Well it says its confirmed. But not for what or when. Hoping it does come with some sort of new light gun though

>keep trying to justify buying ports on switch
>never end up doing it because most ports are not only run like shit but are twice as expensive

Attached: 772.jpg (800x587, 42K)

Breath of The wild. I stopped playing the game back in 2017 after doing two divine beasts and a ton of shrines. I burnt myself out, and convinced myself I hated all the changes, so I dropped the game. I decided to give the game another go, and I'm having a blast.

dragons dogma is really good

I'm at the dark palace in DS XI S. Game tells me it's the final part, but I'm sure this is bullshit. Hope I can finish it soon, my backlog is fuck huge as is, and I really want to start Luigi's Mansion 3 and Xenoblade 2

Attached: Quickie09censored - Hida.png (924x1200, 422K)

Nothing currently, I've played everything i cared about on it already and there doesn't seem to be anything for the switch in the horizon except for animal crossing, and I'm not interested in animal crossing.
For now I'm playing other crap on pc. Those other crap are world of horror, which is pretty good and waiting on Ori 2

Currently playing doom 1-3 I just got in the sale

Attached: IMG_20200205_164621784_HDR.jpg (4096x3072, 2.99M)

i'm honestly considering getting a switch to get back into animal crossing. but of course that's not a game you can solely playthrough in a few settings. has the switch developed a good library by now to make it worth it?

Attached: 1536134797217.png (250x418, 121K)

Smash practicing for first tourney
CTR Trying to finish some Oxide times. Have beaten some Velo times
FE3H First playthrough as Fem Byleth in Blue Lions
I want to see some release dates for Trials of Mana and some news on NEVERmetroidEVER. Looking forward to Animal Crossing and the SwSh DLC

Attached: 1580968863330.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

not my farm pictured but Stardew Valley is taking up most of my playtime.

Still in my first year and it's winter so I'm raising cows and chickens and foraging.

Attached: ss_a3ddf22cda3bd722df77dbdd58dbec393906b654.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Shadows of Adam
Doom 1 2 and 64
Q-YO Blaster
Cuphead
Aggelos
Blossom Tales

Sorry to tell you this, but you are right about the BS. Granted, from here, it will last as long as you decide. And whatever you do, do not skip the credits.

Make sure to buy lots of hay if you don't have a stockpile. fucking marnie doesn't open her shop monday and tuesday. It's also a good time to consider upgrades for your farm tools.

I mean, sure, but depend of how your actual library looks like right now, and what genres you are into.

As exclusives, no matter what Yea Forums may said, BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Rabbits (I am serious) Astral Chain, Smash and Fire Emblem are great exclusive games, but they are all on different genres, and your liking of them depends of how into you may be on each genre.

Also, the Wii U ports on their majority are great games if you skip the console. For the rest, is still a great console for indies and it has some really quality ports on it, Dragon Quest XI being the stand out as the best version in the market, but for the other ports it depends honestly in what other systems you may have, and how well each game could for in a portable session for you.

Though over all, whatever the case, Switch is the best "companion" console in the Market, either for one of the other High Tech consoles and specially for PC gaming.

Attached: IMG_20200304_160609_copy_1612x834.jpg (1612x834, 197K)

are you winning son?

Yes. They're objectively better games than AC.

Well, by now we are half way through the whole Doom franchise, with the last remaining entries coming soon. Metro collection, Wolfensteing 2 (... and Young Blood I guess), Turok 1 & 2, and it's rumored/leaked that the Bioshock Collection is coming too. There is also Alien Isolation. Also, not First person, but the Resident Evil entries on the Switch are always solid Shooting Action games.

As for an exclusive offer... we may live to see Prime 4, who knows.

>objectively

Attached: 1582709777610.jpg (268x319, 29K)

>appear to be female
An objectively correct description there.

That is a quality reply, thank you user. Makes sense. I am mostly a pc player with a variety of enjoyable genres. Speaking of DQ I was actually considering that in my decision to get switch. How important are the switch exclusive extras?

Haven't touched it since I finished DQ XI. The next game I'm going to play on the Switch is Brigandine and I doubt I'll play it day one.

Well, I guess the big one for some are the extra chapters for your party members, which are fun and they do expand the run time, that for sure. Plot wise, they are only two that IMO truly matter (one for the emotional punch, the other to fix an actual nit pick I have with the character development of one member of the party in the original release), but it's not like PS4 and PC users are truly missing much on those chapters.

There are plenty of quality of life improvements though, most notably the battle speed options, though they are more, as well as new bosses and collectibles, new Draconian Quests (challenges for the play through) a full new line of sidequest in the "2D mode" full of fanservice for long time fans of the series, and though this can be modded on PC, yeah, from the get go the music has been improved.

Also, even I don't know what it is (200 hours of playtime, around 98% done with all collectibles, and I am yet to see the ending, but that's on me, and my need to get the 100%), but there is at least one or two new missions after the Final Boss, and at least one Secret Super Boss.

Super Mario Odyssey and BotW
I haven’t played any animal crossing before but i quite enjoy farming in games like stardew valley
Can you redpill me on the new Animal crossing game?

Right now mainly DQXIS and Deadly Premonition.

Animal Crossing is nothing like HM or SV. It's more of a life in a village simulator, having others around you, doing small things for months, fucking around for fun and to relax. So if you're looking for some challenge, like crop growing, managing time and all that, AC isn't about it - it's about giving gifts, furnishing your place, learning more about other villagers, discovering new small things to put your time into - it's like a perfect half hour/hour per day game to get.

playin some fighterz I got off the eshop sale, pretty fun, wish the dlc's weren't so expensive

are astral chain files 8-11 as long as previous files?

I do the same bro, understandable it happens

Same here. Recently bought a lite for AC and I only have sword and crash. Despite all the bitching it's enjoyable.

Romancing Saga 3

if you play smash you should just get a pro controller or a wired alternative, cheaper than buying new joycons

When are they making one these with hd rumble?

Currently nothing but i just bought a Switch Lite today with Hyrule Warriors which should be arriving in about a week, enjoyed the shit out of HW on my old3DS so i can't wait to actually experience the game the way it's supposed to

fucking nothing, there hasn't been jack shit since luigi's mansion 3. Thank god for animal crossing

>still no prime trilogy
>there will never be online pvp of prime 2's wonky ass multiplayer

Attached: 1582753477903.gif (480x270, 376K)

fuck that, give me hunter's multiplayer without trash DS shit holding it back

anything at this point, i don't give a shit
i just want to play some fucking metroid and not dig out my gamecube to do it

RN I'm shiny hunting in Let's Go Pikachu. I usually shiny hunt when I'm bored and 1 in 274 is decent.

It's been collecting dust since FE3H.

Attached: 1564419166922.png (253x271, 44K)

Nothing might buy animal crossing

the CTR remake
Activision's lies/shoddy collision issues aside, it's a really fun game and the support it got over time easily makes it the best over the Mario Kart games as of late

>i had to do it i had no choice
What happened, user?

Dragon Quest XI, Smash Ultimate, Sonic Mania, and Breath of the Wild. It's been 3 years, but turning BotW on and fucking around is still so fun. Sonic Mania is also almost 3 years old, but having that game portable is fucking kino.

Attached: 1502412787934.png (500x500, 244K)

>Until the DLC comes down in price, don't even bother touching the season pass(es?)
They were on sale like a month or two ago, so I got both for like $30. My only problem with FighterZ on Switch is that the load times are ass

SamSho. Will finish Travis Strikes Again soon.

Astral chain was great, but I had to stop at file 12 (after you beat the final boss and get the credits) because it was exclusively small missions

Bayo 3 news fucking when?

Looking for another JRPG to sink my teeth in and I'm currently eyeing Vesperia. Do you guys recommend it? Last Tales game I played was Abyss.

currently going for 100% in layton and mario oddysse
ran out of ideas for mario maker 2 levels, but play that and smash every now and then for a bit
getting luigis mansion 3 when im done with the story in layton

Why did you feel burned by ni no kuni? I was thinking about grabbing this soon.

I was genuinely surprised considering Rabbids are the least funny thing in the world. They even got genuine laughs out of me. It's so satisfying to run around dealing damage just by moving and enhance your movement with other characters. I really hope we eventually get a sequel with even more characters.

Attached: I can't believe Donkey Kong is dead.webm (842x400, 2.97M)

Why the fuck is Nintendo so fucking slow? The literally printed money selling 22 million Mario Kart 8 copies which was a fucking PORT. Same w BOTW (16M) and New Super Mario Bros U deluxe (6 mil). They made retarded money off those 3 PORTS. So what do they do? Literally drip out first party games. No updates at all on Prime 4 and not a word on BOTW 2 (BOTW 1 should have had wayyyyy more DLC) The fuck is their problem?

Better be one of Platinum’s 4 announcements. Everything Nintendo related is so obnoxiously slow. I’m glad Doom Eternal and FF7R are going to be here to help ease the anger for a bit.
Fucking Neeeed Bayo 3, Prime 4, BOTW 2, and would love a new Donkey Kong. I honestly dropped Mario Odyssey fairly quick, it was missing something idk. Haven’t bothered w the Yoshi or Kirby games because I don’t feel they’re worth 50$ And they only go on sale digital.

yes

I'm still surprised they haven't ported either Zelda HD ports or done a port of the Metroid Prime Trilogy collection again with a Switch Steelbook. The system has motion control (Except now it would be better considering it's basically Motion Plus) and you're already going to release 4 at some point. Would be a great way to hype people up at least.

>playing smash on joycons
I never played smash on them so far because it is pretty fucking obvious that they would break

get the wired 20$ GC controller.

Its a shame no one bought the Wii U because Miiverse made TP and WW pretty fun, same w Mario Maker. Hope they bring it back.

Need

Attached: CD7E7E4F-555E-4C87-BE0F-8DF5D514F3AD.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)