>Vaccinator

Attached: 75e.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h68f_fZUG80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>demo
>upward
>sniper
75% of the time I try and play tf2 these days one team just gets rolled by some tranny sniper main on the other team. Hitscan oneshots were a mistake.

pyro
Mountain lab
Sniper

>Engineer
>anything that isn't made by valve, so i can exploit it to hell and back
>Snipers

Attached: 1581556201710.jpg (720x709, 23K)

>pyro
>pl_snowycoast
>don't even get me fucking started

>favorite class
Engie/soldier/sniper
>map
upward
>most annoying
Pyros. Hack snipers I can just quit and god tier ones are rare, but furries spamming scorchshot are everywhere.

>Heavy
>pl_upward
>Pic related

Attached: heavy is fun.png (1179x1080, 2.08M)

>favorite class
when playing alone, sniper or spy, I don't need to coordinate with anyone to do well since theyre solo classes for the most part. when playing with friends engineer or demo.
>favorite map
badwater or swiftwater fuck KOTH and 5CP niggers
>most annoying thing to fight against
good snipers and scouts because holy fuck those classes are broken to shit, gunboats soldiers too. fuck gunboats.

>medic
>badwater basin
>op

>hating gunboats
>Not bb+conch
Explain?

>No choice
>Degroot Keep
>Good Spies or 3+ engies

Attached: 1582228793797.png (1007x838, 502K)

>favorite class
Spy. I don't main him, but his gameplay is very unique to anything else in FPS games and is just fun as fuck to play, especially if you know how to abuse his more OP unlocks.

>favorite map
cp_gorge (attack / defense). Always fun, lots of flank routes, generally long games, looks great.

>Annoying shit to fight against
Literally any player that goes rage heavy/pyro and only focuses you after you kill them one time as spy/soldier/scout.

Good spies don't exist.
Trickstabs are a myth, ambassador has been nerfed to hell, kunai turn spy into a 1-shot for any class, and dead ringer is annoying at best.

BB+Conch is a pain in the ass for sure but using it leaves soldier with 3 rockets and the health on hit is only really large when the conch has been popped otherwise 1-2hps isn't huge unless soldier is staying out of the fight to regen or spamming from super long range in which case hes only getting like 5 health a rocket IF he hits with splash, additionally it makes bombs for the soldier far far more commital with the 1 less rocket and lack of damage reduction it means if youre jumping you better be damn confident you can finish them in 2 rockets or the 2 rockets+ almost 2 seconds to reload and fire the third rocket. is it a pain sometimes? yea but not offensively gamebreaking.
>gunboats aren't gamebreaking tho user
oh but they are. for some context lets look at all other blast jumping in the game, rocket jumping without gunboats results in a 30-50 health sacrifice, same with a stickybomb jump and a sentry jump for the engineer. whats the common theme here? all blast jumping gives high levels of mobility for a chunk of health (that chunk being meaningful but not like too much for the most part) gunboats take that and throw it out the window. gunboats mean soldier can quite literally cover the entire distance of badwater at the cost of about 50 health. going from LAST on badwater to the ROOF on second for 50 health in under 6 seconds is mobility literally no other class in the game can match (aside from literal teleporting with engineer teleports). im explaining all this to give you an idea of how much mobility it gives a soldier, a single rocket jump with gunboats sacrifices about 13-16 health give or take a few HP, that's a MASSIVE reduction and its TOO much of a reduction. gunboats allow a soldier to bomb, go down to 20 health in a fight get a kill (in which case the bomb was a good bomb getting a meaningful pick) or worse, not getting a pick then jumping away for 13 health because he put on some shoes. gunboats let you make bad bombs. 1/x

>Scout
>Turbine
>Trolldier

I havent played since years, has anything new been implemented? Some new items or maps?

I remember the game being pretty dead when i stopped

Attached: 1582171407733.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Do pre-F2P era players still play this game?

Attached: 1575080237774.png (639x895, 943K)

and get away with making bad bombs and not get punished by dying. if a soldier makes a bad bomb he deserves to get punished for making a bad decision.
>how is that bad user?
it encourages bad soldier play and negates the entire downside of blast jumping, sacrificing health for high mobility.
>so what soldier shouldn't have an option for higher mobility
I never said that, what I am saying is that gunboats negate the downside almost completely, especially on maps where medium-large health packs are plentiful/spread out in convenient places for the soldier its negated completely. im not saying gunboats should be removed, far from it, I think the idea of what gunboats do is good and can encourage some great soldier play but making rocket jumps cost virtually nothing is too much.
>how do we change them user?
my proposal is make the gunboats reduce the cost by 30% instead of 60% that way a soldier still sacrifices a reasonable chunk of health (18-25 give or take a few HP) while still having high levels of mobility, but making bad soldier play punished if you make bad bombs, bad positioning jumps ETC. (the 30% could be upped to 35 or 40 if my numbers are off) if a soldier wants to high even higher levels of mobility for less health then a sacrifice in damage would be done, this gives the liberty launcher extra use, you have extra rockets to jump around with, you do less blast damage to yourself and less to others in exchange for almost no health rocket jumps but still have A weapon to fight with. this also gives soldier a range of "do I want to have high cost rocket jumps for a banner/shotgun? medium cost jumps for gunboats? low cost jumps for gunboats+LL or completely free jumps with rocket jumper?" all in all, gunboats need a nerf despite what angry pub soldiers and B4ddy will say otherwise if we look at it objectively and with the way the game was designed as a whole. 2/2

>playing a dead, shit game like TF2
Why not play a better and more alive game, like Overwatch?

>low quality bait
at least try user.

Who says it's bait?
Wait...you mean you play TF2 seriously? lol

damn I'd fuck the pyro
post pyros

Scout
Gravel Pit
Bazaar Bargain

>only populated community servers have random crits turned off
We're past our prime. Only zoomers are here now

Attached: 70840844_2217618135201637_6662282574393507840_n.png (100x99, 11K)

Yes. Not many, but we exist.

No not really

Attached: 1568052257523.jpg (514x640, 34K)

OW is a shit game, but TF2 is in its grave with the bot spam.

My very own clone.

>he only plays casual now and doesn't use community server browser

Attached: 1566856351029.jpg (720x706, 33K)

sniper here, everyone is easy

>only consistently populated servers are RTD 10x Class Wars Slender Fortress Deathrun Skial Jailbreak bullshit
>"vanilla" servers have instant respawn plugins

Attached: 1578600268463.jpg (399x399, 24K)

Scout
5CP in general
The best Snipers. The aimbot-tier guys.

>scout
>hightower
>sentry nests
it sucks dying instantly just for rounding a corner

Heavy is the main character of the game.

Attached: class playtimes.jpg (394x943, 50K)

>OW is a shit game
better than hat fortress

I have played both TF2 and OW a lot. They key difference to me is that losing is just infuriating in OW. At least in TF2 when you lose the humiliation round can be funny, losing in OW just makes me want to break something.

Engie
Ravine
Black box solly

>Demo
>Upward
>Sniper

Scunt
Barnblitz
Any pocketed class with a medic gf who runs straight to spawn should pyro die. You're not fucking good, you only survive because your med literally ignores everyone else.

youtu.be/h68f_fZUG80

>Class
Demoman (Hybrid knight variant)
>Map
Doublecross and Dustbowl
>Hate to Fight against
Pyroes