Non Persona Fag here. Is there a logical reason why this isn't DLC?

Non Persona Fag here. Is there a logical reason why this isn't DLC?

Attached: P5R.jpg (635x794, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rave.dj/Kuc9CYdDhXvYXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's a revamp of the entire game and not just an additional scenario.

Because it was originally for ps3

Because Atlus knows they will buy everything with Persona 5 on it

Money

/thread

wait so what exatly is new in this one? its 60 bucks right

Attached: 1549669426944.jpg (700x520, 47K)

You're supposed to pretend it's on a different system from the originals like previous rereleases even though it isn't.

NEW W A I F U to wank

/thead
Persona 4 is a fun game but compared to Person 4 Golden there is no reason to not buy it
(besides not owning a vita which is fair)

Sony's weird policy of not letting devs update their games easily.

This effected Stranger of Sword City and Soul Sacrifice Delta and gave them odd initial releases, then released their fine tuned second versions as updated versions.

Huge amount of gameplay improvements and optimizations. The big stuff is the 2 new coops, 1 revised coop and the third semester which is a full fledged story arc.

>full fledged story arc
Yeah, with a very original arc that is most definitely a mashmash of random plotpoints from Persona 1 and 2

> not even canon since P5S is the sequel

lol

Nope, just shekels.
Enough of their retarded fanbase will dish out so that it will not change, just sit it out until the full game releases 2 years after any major release.

It will be in the inevitable fighting games

There is a very loose throw-away line in Scramble that possibly refers to events that go down in February which is enough.

>Is there a logical reason why this isn't DLC?
They didn't want to waste time adding stuff to the PS3 version.

>tfw Plane Scene palace DLC
rave.dj/Kuc9CYdDhXvYXw

Altus greed.
Also remember dancing 3 and 5
80 dollars worth of dlc in both, only way to get dancing 4 remastered is with 140 collectors edition that has no dlc and scammed people.
60 dollars with 3 hours worth of content.
This is the atlus we are talking about
glad dancing 3 and 5 bombed super hard

Where?
I'm around 15 hours into Scramble and haven't ran into it, or at least i don't think I have.

Attached: ペルソナ5 スクランブル ザ ファントム ストライカーズ_20200223013326.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

dlc expansions tend to sell like shit compared to the original game while still requiring extra effort/resources. see: mhw iceborne.

you say this like it doesn't equally apply to 3 and 4.

Gee it's almost like all the Persona games are part of some kind of series of games or something

except hackshino soft-rebooted the series with 3 instead of continuing directly from eternal punishment. this allowed him to just rehash plot points from the original trilogy instead of building on them with new ideas.

Before the final boss

entire game is getting a rework, it's like a redux version

Ahh okay