Sup anons im about to start this shit and i think i would like to start with this character because skeleton

sup anons im about to start this shit and i think i would like to start with this character because skeleton
maybe you guys have a better starting character for a beginner like me?

Attached: asdfsdf.jpg (1920x1080, 686K)

fane is a pretty cool guy
just make sure to read the passive shit

>he plays an Rpg with pre generated characters
Leave and stay go

Is this 1 or 2? If 2: fuck physical/magic armor completely nullifying cc. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Don't have Fane as a main if you are not comfortable with healing him. It's not hard but as a first playthrough I wouldn't suggest it.

You probably shouldn't talk about either if you can't recognize the main characters.

i played divinity 1
if i do roll fane what can you recommend for the class? i feel like he should be a caster

Attached: 1233123.jpg (460x282, 27K)

Divine divinity?

How big is the difference playing the premade characters vs ones you make yourself. I’ve seen a few guides on building non-shit characters for beginners, so i think i can build something playable, but is there a ton of story i’d miss out on?

Have you considered the titty lizard skeleton instead

You mean Divinity: Original Sin.
Don't confuse it with "divinity 1".

you can play most of the story shit using the premade guys as companions. Fane has a unique ending that I think only actually works if you play him though.

woah, that's retro

My Fane was a caster (fire/ earth) and was pretty good. Earth also gives you self healing options but at the cost of some action points which could be spent on damage. If you really feel like playing an undead do it.

Break armor, knock down things.
Thank me later.

It doesn't matter what class you make him, since you can customize the stats and skills completely.

The Red Prince.

Start playing a better game.

You can reroll stats and perks after the first chapter. I think there's also a mod that lets you do it earlier.

>can no longer discuss Divinity II because mouthbreathers think you're talking about Original Sin 2

>you can play most of the story shit using the premade guys as companions. Fane has a unique ending that I think only actually works if you play him though.
You can get an ending a lot like it if you end up doing nothing with the divinity.

Get this mod, there's no reason not to have it for fucking around early. It's fun and you should be able to respec whenever you want to anyway.

Me and my pals played orogunal donut steal characters, kinda regret it and wish we went with some of the ones Larian made playable instead, for some tidbits here and there not availible to donuts. Have fun, it's a good game. Go poly/pyro/geo for an unstoppable killing machine.

You wanna come over, play some call of duty 2?