What are some video games to last me for 14 days?

What are some video games to last me for 14 days?

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-073748.png (760x699, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness
twitter.com/owillis/status/1234607697540063234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why 14?

start investing in coffins

hes a nazi

How long it's suggested you quarantine yourself.

It depends. 14 normal person days? Pretty much any modern RPG since they do have a lot of filler content to make up for the lack of multiplayer. 14 NEETdom days? Nothing short of an MMORPG will suffice.

>tfw you coof

Please let this virus affect the whole of California

>Going on an airplane soon
Alright, no touching face. Wash hands constantly. Avoid all contact with infected individuals. Wait for official instructions.

wash your hands for like 30 seconds

Either start playing OldSchool RuneScape or figure out what your account was and play on it again. Also try getting into podcasts related to subjects you're interested in. You could try Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors, both games have so much to do that I doubt you could 100% either of them within 14 days unless you were playing around the clock

You think the virus will pass away in 14 days?

Attached: 3555.png (797x547, 55K)

>The World Health Organization (WHO) has shipped testing kits to 57 countries. China had five commercial tests on the market 1 month ago and can now do up to 1.6 million tests a week; South Korea has tested 65,000 people so far.
>The U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in contrast, has done only 459 tests since the epidemic began.

Attached: 1566859918312.jpg (500x495, 40K)

he's right desu

And how the fuck is that gonna help, he might quarantine himself but others wont.

Coronavirus is a hoax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

Attached: 1401539070299.jpg (271x288, 10K)

>airplane
Depending on carrier you might as well go inhale a chinese mans asshole and testicles.
Lufthansa for example publically stated they do not disinfect unless there was a confirmed case on board. So you're probably sitting down in a hot mess of corona once you enter the plane.

Not in 14 days but it will naturally slow down to a crawl in 1.5 months

this
corona is a chinese hoax just like climate change

fuck off retard

Heh, wait my ass.

I'm just glad I'm not some wagie who has to go to work on the threat of being fired for calling in sick without a doctors note

Attached: ER8WadzUUAEXlg8.jpg (1600x1600, 461K)

If you get infected, keep your spirits high. No virus can affect the resilience of the human spirit. Just stay happy!

Attached: 7DC575C8-A747-475A-B23F-4073879C6C62.png (391x264, 21K)

>tfw been playin Dying light lately cause hype for r3make and dying light 2
kinda fitting with this virus spreading n whatnot

Go let some Chinese cough in your mouth and show us the reality user

It won't since its already present in half the world

>Refugee children in Sweden have been known to fall into coma-like states on learning their families will be deported. The condition, known as resignation syndrome (Swedish: uppgivenhetssyndrom), is believed to only exist among the refugee population in the Scandinavian country, where it has been prevalent since the early part of the 21st century. Commentators state "a degree of psychological contagion" is inherent to the condition, by which young friends and relatives of the afflicted individual can also come to suffer from the condition.[29]

How fucking gullible are swedes? LMAO

Even the fucking China managed to slow the virus to a halt in a month. Most of the affected countries have 1-3 victims at most and unlike the USA, their medical system is not utterly turbo-cucked.

Democrats are saying it's because Trump fired key (((health officials))), but really, the CDC is just incompetent and want the virus to spread.

That's not how virus works.

i mean to a degree the mind does have that kind of effect in some cases, like when an old couple has one of them die after which the other just gives up and dies very quickly after

that said yeah swedes are retarded cucks

Stop being a pussy. Even if you get it, the only way it’ll even come close to being fatal is if you live in a polluted shithole with a terrible healthcare service (China) or if you’re super old. If you come into contact with other people, carry around hand sanitizer and wash your hands for 30 second intervals several times a day. Worry about your grandparents and the effects it’ll have on the economy if you’re a /biz/ fag

You are retarded if you think that Europe or the US will do even 1/5 of the shit that China did

Why the fuck is the CDC so god damn incompetent?! These fuckers haven’t dealt with a real disease in years and now they don’t understand basic shit. Am I supposed to trust these chucklefucks with my health and well being? Fuck that!

Dont worry guys it will go away when it gets warmer, Trump said so

I’m convinced that this board is just /pol/ gaming version.

Yes and?

>Trump said

twitter.com/owillis/status/1234607697540063234

I’m convinced every board has become a different variation of /pol/

and that's a good thing!

Only now are you just figuring that out?
This whole site has been dominated by /pol/-types since 2016 at least

dont trust chingchong lol

You think we're bad, go check out Yea Forums. That place is a festering garbage dumb.

20 year olds have died from it. If you survive it your testicles are fucked and so are your internal organs when reinfection happens. We're fucked.

very based

>have a shit flu for like 4-5 days now.
>Feel alittle better then still alittle unnerved.

I hate chinks so much. They're the cause of basically everything shit in this world. Either they made this virus and being unprofessional chinks they are fucked up or they got it from eating bats and anything they can like monsters. Id fire bomb that whole disgusting nation.

They'll leave once Bernie beats Trump.

rimworld

*coofs in ur general direction*

Corna can stay on surfaces for 9 days and survive in fecal matter. Meaning you sit down in an airplane seat someone with corona had a fart in and you touch your face once and you get it.

I hope doomers neck themselves soon.

>Id fire bomb that whole disgusting nation.
Congrats, you just destroyed the world economy since nobody is making your cheap products anymore.

OH NO NO NO NO AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

in my 10 years jumping from board to board, I swear to god I haven't found a single worthwhile Yea Forums thread

So how did Italy get so fucking bad compared to other European countries?

>using discordtranny memes

That's fine, the economy will be rebuilt but with no chinese, which is based

Don't listen to this shitstain. Grab survival gear, survival manuals and start stockpiling. Don't bother with any kind vaccine people might meme, the Corone vaccine being developed contains a mindnumbing agent as is exactly the perfect population controller (((they))) have been waiting for. Don't trust the news, don't trust other people and get a gun.

Because they report while others don't, France, Germany and Spain are already full of infected too.

why do anons defend this retard again

You don’t actually believe the shit you read on /pol/, do you? I repeat, only the elderly and people who live in polluted shitholes will have near-fatal or fatal cases

You think there’s no other Asian sweatshops?

The CDC is in on the plan to cull parts of the American population.

italians are halfbreed niggers
weak immunesystem, retarded and unclean

Italy reports suspect cases as well, other countries wait until they're absolutely confirmed.

Corruption, simple as

Good advice all around, but you did not disprove the virus being a hoax.

>tfw flyover state

Attached: 1555367446927.jpg (480x553, 36K)

And that's bad why? Out of every site currently on the internet, /pol/ is the only community with actual, tangible concerns for the future. Sure you can be the mindless consoomer all you want, but don't come running when things collapse around you, while /pol/ has already found and executed a solution and/or the people responsible.

That's 1488 retard.

Trump during this emergency has been indefensible, he bet everything on the fact that the virus would not spread or cause mayhem and he's gonna pay for it at the next elections.

Attached: 1583187057258.png (6460x3480, 1.64M)

Attached: 1579893606106.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

how many 20 year olds have died compared to boomers? Post sources if you're going to reply.

Based flu wiping out the degenerates in Commiefornia and Jew York

based fear mongering paranoiafag

>You don’t actually believe the shit you read on /pol/, do you?
It's fun to watch retards like you run headfirst into your own demise.

>believing anything that comes out of the CCP

>Trump during this emergency has been indefensible
No dude he's owning the libtards and his approval is going through the roof just like the economy

>fear
smells delicious

Minecraft, just dont be a simp

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-002902_Discord.jpg (1439x2360, 1.1M)

The retards that trust China probably believe that North Korea doesn't have the virus because dear leader said so.

Are you trying to make people laugh? Well good job then

Man despite not liking her face she has some nice udders.

>placing Pence, the fucking moron who allowed the HIV outbreak happen in his state, in charge of the covid situation
>same fucking idiot is now going around prioritizing fundraiser parties instead of handling the situation
>still making people pay for scanning for the fucking virus
>Amerimutts keep bashing each other with "B-but muh Democrats/Right-wingers" despite the infection rate doubling and making everything political
Your moron president is going to get you fucked and cucked. But then again, Amerimutts, especially Trumptards and /pol/tards, deserve to die. I guess population control is nice every once in a while just to weed out these remtards.
Also video games

Attached: HAHAHAHA.png (1152x177, 30K)

/pol/ posters will be the first to die when things collapse

Didn't Trump slash the CDC's budget prior to all this?

he hasn't given a shit about being president from the start and frankly hes shocked he lasted this long

It’s the fucking flu. Saying “ITS HAPPENING” to every single potentially dangerous world event is not how you should spend your life

Wait my ass

>not stockpiling terrabites of games to prepare for when the internet goes down

why are your testicles fucked?

user the fatality rate is like 2000 times higher than that of the flu.

Am I the only one that read it as "metrovania" first?

Can't wait for Trump to lose so we can all go back to normal.

>Literally lost by 3 million votes
>Still elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

Atlanta is in neither of those states

>It’s the fucking flu.
It isn't though, it's a man-made flu-mutation, designed to be a bioweapon.
>Saying “ITS HAPPENING” to every single potentially dangerous world event is not how you should spend your life
It's better than being a mindless drone just zooming through life while the world is actively made worse with every passing day, through the plans of cultist oligarchs.

I hope corona becomes a world wide pandemic, and leads to the collapse of the modern civilization.

Attached: Hikkykostaja.jpg (707x781, 43K)

>get virus
>lol just travel out of my country and in my country :)

Remember when /pol/tards were subtle? Yeah, me neither.

Why can't /cvg/ trannies stick to their containment thread?

>implying there's a normal anymore.
If Bernie wins things are going to be just as terrible, just in the other direction.

They literally have their own best interests in stopping the infection. Given the draconian measures they took to stop it and the fact their infection to death ratios are generally in line with other countries, i have no reason NOT to trust them on this.

>actual, tangible concerns for the future
if you cared you wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums

He'll probably win again just because how much the democrats has fucked up since the election.

why contain it?

The alternatives are even worse, if the virus didn't happen he would have won easily but he decided to open his mouth about this whole affair.
If you country can't handle the virus just say its a problem and then pretend that you are doing things but don't pretend the virus is "just a flu".

Because they want to sell it

'S cool.

How are you not a mindless drone when you believe all these retarded /pol/ conspiracy theories? You’re the mindless sheep you accuse others of being

The stats are fucked purely because of China, and even then the cases are slowing down. Do even a slight bit of your own research and you’ll find out that this really isn’t as bad as you think it is.

>being offended every time someone says coom or a variation of it
you're the reason why it caught on and stayed on

This entire site is just the suburb of /pol/ city.
Heil Hitler.

Attached: gigachad nazi.jpg (915x1056, 380K)

I live in Australia but if I were American I'd definitely support Bernie. Hope he wins, Ameribros :)

Attached: IMG_1512.png (400x400, 305K)

>The stats are fucked purely because of China, and even then the cases are slowing down.
>the cases are slowing down
This is a view into the mind of a Trumptard

they chinese they do joke

It was put forward but it didn't happen.

glow harder

Georgia here
It was nice knowing you guys

>i live in Australia

Opinion discarded

They trusted Trump, why not trust the CCP too?

Attached: 1583101948972.webm (480x480, 2.73M)

I couldn’t care less about American politics and I have no idea what Trump has been saying about the virus, but keep “redpilling” yourself with complete lies all you want. An apocalypse isn’t happening and you aren’t going to get any meaning to your life from acting like a baby who’s scared of the fucking flu

Two of my favorite e-celebs live in Atlanta, I hope they stay safe.