The Last of Us Part II

87 days until we finally play this masterpiece.

Attached: the-last-of-us-part-2-ps4-playstation-4-1.original (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Nigger

How can you say it's a masterpiece if it's not even out?

"Play".

Not play. "Play".

It was delayed a month ago

What makes you think it won’t be delayed again, especially with Sony out of every event due to Corona

autism post

I’m being serious

Especially with Naughty Dog being in California

fpbp

i'm so fucking tired of this "movie" game meme, it seems all it takes to be branded as such is having cinematic cutscenes nowdays

No, it takes having garbage gameplay like TLOU does, too.

she looks like the kid from jurassic park.

Attached: fsdfsdfsdfsdf.png (309x389, 299K)

I don't see it

>Rape
Cuckmen going straight edge LOL. I guess you don't want money loser LMFAO!

Attached: 1552306002786.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Already preordered. Stay mad faggot.

>Already preordered.

Attached: 1582523466429.png (467x264, 37K)

Yes

>Yes

Attached: 1582524248275.gif (931x682, 426K)

I'm really looking forward to it but I fear that my stock PS4 won't do this game justice. It's gonna be a situation like BotW on Wii U/Switch. Yes, it CAN run on the old hardware but it's just better on the next one. Now, the question is if buying a launch PS5 would be even worth it? Mind you, I bought a PS4 just for Bloodborne.

Attached: 74607898_p5_.jpg (1280x1328, 184K)

>I'm really looking forward to it

Attached: 1582523952640.png (785x731, 200K)

Deal with it

Attached: file.png (927x214, 48K)

Nobody cares about this trash series.

More like UTTER TRASH, LOL! Just another Generic 3rd person shooter MOVIE game with casualized built in stealth.

I think ill just watch the entire thing on youtube, not like im gonna miss anything! Multiplayer'll probably get boring real quick too.

I want to FUCK Ellie!

Scheiß opfer

massive marketing

garbage

cope xcuck

I legit had a dream I was Joel and impregnated her and we were a family. It was nice

>I bought a PS4 just for Bloodborne.
>Looking forward to TlOU2

Just don't play Souls games anymore. No one wants you around.

Is Yea Forums seriously shilling this garbage? zoomzooms and naughty dog employees in full effect

I lost all faith in that company when they stopped making Jak and Daxter.

It's definitely zooms if some of the thread sentence structures and questions are to go by

Dont care you guys are gonna be gone in the following decades.

Maybe when a 3d model gets released you"ll get your wish, user!

>all the coping REcucks in this thread
TLoU2 will sell millions and be loved by both critics and users on metacritic. GOTY incoming.

no one even mentioned RE but at least you know why your Westernshit is gonna flop

I'm a Sonybro. Couldn't even force myself to finish the first one. I borrowed a copy from somewhere. Shitty shooting mechanics, piss-poor excuse of a story. Cringe characters and dialogue, generic graphics. Just trash all around.

I doubt Corona would affect an individual game's release, but the PS5 might be affected depending on how things play out. TLOU2 getting another delay would be solely down to Naughty Dog being unable to deliver on time if anything, which is definitely a possibility still. They've been pretty damn quiet about it ever since the delay announcement.

I'm just not interested in this LGBT wankfest.

Chances are they will delay it again just for the hype.

Bloodborne has really well directed cutscenes but no one calls Bloodborne a movie game. People are talking about the walking segments and all the shitty gameplay concessions they make just for the story.