>already know regeneration
>eyeball fucker
>remember the memes
>decide to spend 70% doom at the library trying to get expel evil
>finally get it
>end up finishing the run with -200% doom at lv 8
>120% accurate sacrificial dagger hits
>bonus EXP for casting spells right at the end
how many days until this gets patched out lads?

Attached: worldofhorror.jpg (321x157, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/6n3aJ8A4a2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will they patch out the 1bit artwork? Maybe add some colors?

patch is expected to drop tomorrow.
alo there's existing thread

anyone got a torrent/magnet link?

>remember the memes
AHHHHHH NOOOOOO I'M GOING INSANE NOW

>AHHHHHHHHH NIGGERMAN HELP ME
when did Yea Forums become the shitty indie dev shilling board

>See someone carved something on a tree

I'M LOSING MY MIND

that thread is already dead user

>see spiral pasta
IS THAT A SPIRAL? NOOOOOOOO SUICHI HELP ME IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE

vocaroo.com/6n3aJ8A4a2I

desu ito's uzumaki was a masterpiece

Never, you pleb.

kek'd

Aaaah can't wait for the update.
the dev is polish right ? It's 14pm in western europe where I live.

Its shit

isn't he in burgerland at some gaming event?

OH NO IT'S A KID PLAYING ALONE IN THE PARK
I'M GOING CRAZYYY

how the fuck do you win with the piece of shit mahyem girl
she's so garbage and she's not even cute

Probably won't be noticed until after hammer and scissors.

Go all in, first thing you do is farm her first level up with the EXP option at the library, this way you start the run at level 2 and with +2 in every stat thanks to the doom.

You don't, pathetic whelp.

You just gotta manage Doom and avoid encounters while your stats are low. I find her pretty fun, and also cute.

is it wrong to have boner while playing?

No, because I want to fuck Aiko

user I know you see people parrot "huurrr pixel shit" memes a lot but you are supposed to exercise some level of taste. The art-style in this game is miles ahead of 99 percent of photo-realistic games on the market today that all look the same. Don't try so hard to fit in user, we like you enough.

Sell me on this game

turn based junji ito binding of isaac

Attached: 1580745905251.png (299x714, 85K)

Christ, this isn't a shill thread. Can't you form your own opinion looking at gameplay videos, or even reading the fucking description in the Steam store page?

Wtf how did you do it?

spend too much time nerding out in the library

He's a modern day Yea Forumsirgin, of course he can't.

I want to play as a taxi driver who is a badass

I remember trying the demo out a year ago and finding it extremely repetitive and fairly easy. Is that better with the full game?

Why is Haru so fucking bad
The game feels incredibly easy with anyone else compared to him

Does the ritual that gives you stat boosts when a ally dies work with the background that instantly kills anyone who joins you?

It's not the full game.

it's because of the nicotine withdrawal and having shit perks.

How many threads on this copyright violating trash do we need? Straight up shilling with traced Initial D images.

Dex, Str, Per and Knw should function for something else besides getting a type of weapon to attack faster. There should be hidden passive skills attached to these attributes that promote variety in builds.

Thoughts?

I guess I'll keep waiting then

nah

come back in Q4, it'l probably be either finished or more fleshed out at that point.

It's Arkham Horror the board game the video game but with Junji Ito instead of Lovecraft.

>ur a foreigner if u no liek pixelshit also pixelshit is better than actual art
Kill yourself hipster.

>NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MUH INITIAL D

Attached: 1aff446017480e2bbe7055b19bef3da4.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

This is your retarded complaint of the game? Get the fuck out, faggot.

He's done it on every single thread, it's actually really funny.

Nah it's fine like it is right now, they also improve accuracy on those weapons. If you ignore one stat you get fucked in every single random event that stat is checked, like in the actual board game. There needs to be a re balance of DEX since not only dodge is WAY better than brace, but all the better weapons scale on it too, making it the best defensive AND offensive stat for combat.

>a p-p-prayer h-h-healed me?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING INSANE NIGGERMAN HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Is update out yet?

Goddamn I wish. 53 achievements and all the fucking endings of every mystery. I want to keep playing but I feel burning out already.

I’m quite happy with 25hours I’ve gotten out of it so far. Without steady stream of updates there’s no reason to keep playing over and over again but after some break once you forget some of the events it will be nice to come back I think

literally just pick one stat to level up since everything else is free stat ups, take adrenaline and pickpocket as your perks if you get them, maybe already doomed if you keep failing stat checks and you're low on reason.